Lonesome Moon Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Her name is Megan Holly," said Samantha. "She works at the bank down the street."

Daniel sputtered and spat as he desperately tried not to spill his coffee. I, on the other hand, had my brown eyes widen as I gripped Daniel's arm like a vice. This was not something either one of us had expected, like...ever.

Well, Samantha picked up on our distress and immediately questioned us over it.

"What?" she asked in slight confusion. "Is there something wrong? Do you know Megan?...Wait a minute...Daniel...and Saoirse...Oh no..."

This woman let out a hiss of audible frustration as she closed her blue eyes, moved her head up toward the ceiling, back down again, opened her eyes, and then shook her head.

"Goddammit..." I heard her say under her breath.

She gave Daniel a sheepish stare and a tight smile, and then shook her head once.

"I probably shouldn't be talking to you," she said in an apologetic tone.

"It's okay," said Daniel quickly. "It's fine. Considering that Megan and I still bump into each other...somehow...I'll be seeing you around, anyway."

"And I don't hate her," I blurted out.

I don't know why I said that, but I felt that I needed to. I just started talking like an idiot, because I knew as well as Daniel that Megan had probably been really talkative about us.

"Megan may think that I do, but I don't," I rattled off. "What happened was an accident...kind of...and I feel really bad about it, and I just feel like she hates me, but I hadn't even done anything to her before that, and I wish we could be friends, but I think she reaaally hates me now, and..."

What the fuck are you saying? Have you lost your mind, Saoirse?

"There's no need to explain," smiled Samantha as she shook her head. "I'm sure things will work out between all of us."

Daniel took in a sharp breath and released it, because I think the actual gravity of what this woman had said was just now sinking in.

"But...But Megan?" asked Daniel in rightfully-earned disbelief. "She's your girlfriend?...Megan Holly?...I just...I'm having a hard time processing that..."

"It's a modern world," shrugged Samantha. "You never know. If something broke up you and Saoirse, you might end up with a guy...I could see you with a boyfriend."

Okay, that offended me, but it also had the strange effect of turning me on. I mean, on the one hand, it offended me that she would suggest that Daniel would break up with me, but on the other hand, I had a quick flash of Daniel kissing another hot guy, and this...kind of turned a key for me...This day was getting weird, weirder than usual, and considering the way my life had been lately, that was saying something.

"Daniel and I aren't going anywhere," I said firmly.

I pulled him closer to me, practically burying myself in his side. He held onto his coffee for dear life, because if I had been anymore smothering, it would have spilled all over his shirt.

"Just tell Megan that I don't want to be enemies," I blurted out. "I really don't."

"That's something I think you should discuss with her," replied Samantha. "Megan is...if she wants something and can't have it...she's the kind of person that doesn't want anyone else to have it, either."

"Don't I know it," breathed Daniel.

Samantha gave a quick guffaw and shook her head once, flashing us a keen smile...Goddamn, was she good looking. I knew she wasn't interested in Daniel...obviously...but I was still kind of jealous...It's a girl thing. Every other woman is a potential rival, regardless of who they're with or what they look like. Unfortunately, though, the better looking they are, the worse that feeling of possession toward your significant other gets. It's kind of on a scale.

"Well, I'll be seeing you around," nodded Samantha. "I guess I should get back to looking for work. Can't exist without money, you know."

"Y...Yeah," I said sheepishly.

She doesn't know that you don't have a job or any life prospects right now, Saoirse. That wasn't aimed at you...Ugh...I need to figure out what to do with my life.

She walked past us to take her leave, but as she did, she looked me up and down for a second.

"You know," said Samantha, "you are really pretty, Saoirse. No wonder Megan was jealous. Oh, she won't admit it, but I could tell when she went off...Never mind that. Anyway, it was nice to meet you both...Oh, by the way, Saoirse. You have really nice skin. Very lovely."

"Oh...thank you," I said in polite reply.

That was a weird comment. Even so, I was glad that Megan had hooked up with her. Samantha was really nice, so maybe she could keep a cap on that psycho little squirrel. She seemed really kind, and that was in spite of the fact that I was still kind of jealous of her.

*****

I got up out of my bathtub, dripping wet, but that didn't matter. I toweled off and took a brief moment to inspect myself in the mirror, because I had shaved recently, but my hair hadn't grown back in like it had during that fateful week when I had slowly been transforming into a werewolf. I couldn't control that growth when my time neared toward the full moon, but that was two weeks away.

"No pit hair, no leg hair," I said to myself. "You are finally looking like your old self, Saoirse, and not like some Sasquatch."

Yeah, I still had my pubes, but...I don't like shaving those. I like rubbing that hairy pussy in Daniel's face, anyway. Serves him right. He needs to be humiliated for all of the shit he's put me through.

Tonight, my dad was in town to see his girlfriend, but that was okay. Whatever he wanted in that department was fine with me. I hadn't met the woman yet, but as long as she wasn't a total fucking bitch, I didn't care if he shacked up with her.

I was here all alone...Daniel was off with his parents renovating the lodge. His parents owned a lodge north of this little cabin, and it was that lodge that was going to keep me safe each month when I was wolfed out...and it would keep everyone else safe, too, so there was that.

Now, his parents know Daniel's a werewolf, and they've known since he was a little kid, ever since he read from a cursed book and was...uhhh...cursed with lycanthropy from it. It sucks that he's cursed, but at least he didn't get a chunk taken out of his right shoulder like I did. That had sucked, like, royally. His parents now know I'm a werewolf, too, because we told them, and they know my 'wolfiness' was because of Daniel's nightly escapades when he was escaping his holding cell in the lodge, but like I said, they're renovating the place so that both Daniel and I will be thoroughly contained. I figure it will be boring there, but we'll probably fuck a lot locked up together in a confined room, so that will certainly pass the time.

I had the lights on in the cabin...My attack from the other night had made me paranoid. Daniel and I had a run in with a pair of werewolves, a male and a female, and these two could somehow change outside of the full moon. Now, don't ask me how that's possible, because I don't fucking know. Whatever the case, Daniel's werewolf threatened to kill us both if he didn't fuck her, and mine just straight up fucked the shit out of me, but it also beat me up, and that's why I was on edge. Daniel wasn't here right now, so I was paranoid to the point where only some weed, whiskey, and masturbation to internet porn was going to calm me down.

I didn't bother putting on any clothes before I left the bathroom. I'd walked in there naked, anyway.

I made my way down the hall past my dad's bedroom to the kitchen. I was going to make a sandwich before engaging in my little fun fest, because smoking pot always made me hungry.

I walked into the kitchen, but my breath caught in my throat. The kitchen door was open, slightly ajar, and I knew I'd closed it before I'd taken my bath. Maybe Daniel had come back, or maybe my dad had come back, but that second option wasn't a pleasant one. I didn't want my dad to catch me walking around naked in the house, plus I'd have to hide the booze and weed without him noticing.

"Daniel?" I asked. "Are you here?"

The hairs stood up on the back of my neck. I sensed a presence behind me, in the living room, in that dark area where I had the lights off. I had the kitchen lights on, but...I liked to keep the lights off in the living room whenever I was having a little 'me time' on my dad's easy chair. Nevertheless, I was creeped out now...I was actually afraid to turn around, and being that scared wasn't something normal for me. The other night's attack had fucked me up in the head worse than I'd thought.

"D...Daniel?" I stammered.

There came a low rumbling sound, a terrible growl I was already familiar with. I slowly turned, shaking now, turning to look up at the seven-foot-tall beast that had just walked out of the dark of my living room.

This thing had the great head of a wolf upon a man's muscular body, seven feet of brown fur, rage, and bulging muscle, with the angled legs of a wolf and a big, swinging, ten-inch-long circumcised cock between those legs. Oh, I was well familiar with this beast and the giant penis swinging between its legs. That huge dick had been brutally forced into all three of my holes, and I'd been hit in the face with it...multiple times.

I pissed on the floor right then, a yellow stream to form a puddle between my legs on the kitchen tiles. I was that scared, terrified really, and that was new for me. I couldn't even think at that moment,

It let out a loud growl and advanced, swinging its huge right hand, deadly black claws on that right hand, those claws aimed right at my face.

"No, no, wait, WAIT!" I screamed.

It changed its target at the last possible second, hitting me with the palm of its monstrous hand. Its huge brown hand impacted against my left arm, knocking me through the air to where I slammed against my own fridge, the fridge rattling from the impact. I fell to the floor onto my bare butt and caught myself with my hands flat on the kitchen tile before my head could hit the floor, and even though I was tougher now that I was a lycanthrope, that blow had still hurt like fuck.

It advanced on me again, the black claws on its toes clicking across my kitchen tile, and I was crying now, crying in complete terror, because this was it...I was going to die. I started babbling without control, saying anything I could to keep it from killing me.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" I cried out as it reached for me.

It grabbed me around the neck and lifted me into the air to where my head was level with its huge head, and I clutched its thick wrist with both hands, trying not to suffocate in its powerful grasp.

"I'm...sorry..." I choked out in a gasping sob. "Whatever I did...to you...I'm sorry..."

It gripped my narrow waist with its left hand and then let go of my neck, only to hold me by the waist with both hands. I was like a little toy to it, or more aptly, a tasty burger for it to bite down into. I was already naked, so it's not like it had to waste time ripping off my clothes. No, it just got handed a Saoirse burger without the wrapper.

"I'm sorry..." I wept. "Please, stop...Just leave me alone..."

God, I felt so low for acting like a crybaby, but I was terrified. I had only been this scared once before, and that was the very first time I'd been attacked by a werewolf, but that werewolf had been Daniel, and this guy...I had no idea who this guy was. I did know one thing, though...He fucking hated me for some reason, and it wasn't a hatred, no. It was a fucking hatred.

This thing's eyes were a deep yellow, but there was something in them that even Daniel had not possessed when he'd been wolfed out. There was a feral glint so primal and so wild in this new werewolf's eyes, that mercy did not seem like an option for it, but I tried anyway. It was my only option, even if it wasn't his.

"P...Please," I begged. "Please, don't hurt me anymore..."

It growled in my face, causing me to flinch, and then it took in a sniff of air, and then it sniffed again. It bent down to where its head was level with my stomach, took in another sniff, and then raised its massive head back up until it was level with mine. It narrowed its yellow eyes for a moment, and that ominous look caused me to tremble, but I didn't dare move. It bent down one more time, took in another whiff of whatever it had caught scent of, and then lifted its head again.

"Y...You don't have to h...hurt me," I said in a shaky voice. "Y...You don't. I can be your bitch. I can be your bitch, I swear. Please, don't hurt me anymore. I'll be your bitch."

It tucked me underneath its muscular right arm and then carried me bodily into the living room. It walked toward my open bedroom door, walked in with me, and set me down, onto my belly, on my own bed. It growled down at me as I turned to look up at it, but I knew what that growl meant.

"Okay, okay, okay," I babbled out. "I'll be your bitch. I will. I'll be your bitch. I'll do it."

I got up onto my hands and knees and thrust my bare butt up and out. Daniel was going to be furious that this had happened again, but there was nothing I could do about it. I couldn't run, and there was no way I could fight this guy, whoever the fuck he was, so it was either this or get torn apart.

It, or he, rather, stepped onto my small bed, and its whole weight plus mine caused the mattress to sink in as it grabbed my butt from behind with both of its huge, clawed hands. Its long, thick cock slid into my hole a second later, and I gasped from the size of it as it spread me open.

"Oooooh..." I moaned as over half of it slid in.

I felt his massive jaws close around the back of my neck, and this locked my spine, preventing me from moving. I was well familiar with this little terrifying maneuver, because Daniel had used it on me when he was in full beast mode.

"Please, don't kill me..." I whined. "Please? Please, don't kill me..."

It let out a low rumbling growl, vibrating my neck in the process, so I shut my mouth, too scared to say anything else.

He pulled his giant meat back, sliding back through me, and that caused me to tremble from the strange mix of pleasure and pain it caused. I was now creamy down below, and that was a good thing, because my long wet tunnel was being put to the test again, being tested against this guy's huge beast-dong one more time.

He pumped into me after that, slowly at first, and then steadily faster, fucking into me so that the bed rocked back and forth, thumping the headboard against the wall of my bedroom. Having a dick that big inside you is difficult to describe, because it fills you all the way up, hitting your cervix over and over again while stretching your hole wider than what's comfortable. It made me want to piss even though there was nothing in my bladder, and I could actually feel the impact of it all the way up into my stomach. It was fucking insane.

But there was something else going on, something I'd missed the first time he'd ravished me. Actually, it was more like a ravaging, because Goddamn did he kick my ass that first time. This time was more pleasant, because he was not using the savage force he'd used the first time he'd done this to me, but it was also different, because I could feel a wild pulse inside me, a primal, untamed energy I had not noticed that first time, either. It made my whole body quiver with ecstasy, making me give in entirely, making me actually forget about my own mate, Daniel, for that short time.

"Ungh...Oh...Fuck...Oh..." I moaned out as he pumped into me.

His huge furry crotch slammed into me, his huge dick bulging my belly with each thrust, and my eyes rolled up in the whites as I helplessly took this primal fucking. It caused my fingers to curl and clutch my bedspread beneath me, causing my toes to do the exact same thing. I'd never felt anything like this before, not this raw power, nothing so unchecked in its wild sexual fury.

"Wha...What is happening?" I choked out. "I feel strange...What are you doing to me?"

He thumped into me, his huge, furry, muscular butt moving back and forth, back and forth, mercilessly using me as his personal fuck toy. He growled again because of the question I had asked, his throat rumbling into the back of my neck, and I could feel that vibration all throughout my head. I pissed again, but this time it was a pre-orgasmic squirt, a shot of clear cum from my pee hole that stained the top sheet of my bed.

"Mother...fucker..." I gasped. "What...the fuck?"

I felt it deep inside me, a raw fury, a rage unbeknownst to me, and this pulsed through me in time with each thrust of the huge cock spearing me. My big pink nipples hurt as they grew hard, like solid rock, and my clit, that incredible little sex organ filled with a huge package of pleasure nerves, heated up like it was radioactive. This weird, infinitely-strange pleasure then spread out in lines from my nipples up the soft bulbs of my swinging breasts, and an even stronger sensation spread throughout my entire pussy in waves, right out from my tiny little pleasure button, that magic little head of nerve endings that I had stroked many, many times in the past.

My vision darkened as the world transformed around me. I could see the Lady in the Moon reaching out for me, her giant hands reaching out to try and grasp me, and I reached out for her as well, but I was pulled backwards into a deep darkness, so dark that I felt lost in some kind of ancient hell. I shook in this darkness, because there was someone else there with me, someone I did not have any desire to face.

I snapped out of this vision from the steady pump, pump, pump of the huge piece of meat inside me, but that waking nightmare had left me shaken, even more so than the threat of imminent death currently fucking my stretched-out hole. I felt poisoned somehow, envenomed by the creature desecrating the temple of my body.

"Why?" I breathed out in a high-pitched, meek voice. "Why are you doing this to me?"

The beast above me and inside me growled again, a signal for me to shut up, but my brain was in a fog from the dark poison that was flowing throughout my most sensitive parts.

My nipples and clit beat out a rhythm of insane pleasure, a twisted pleasure that was difficult to resist, so difficult that it took everything I had, every last drop of will to keep from giving into those shadowy tendrils of bestial lust and animal passion. My throbbing, swollen cunt gushed out heavy white cream as I was pounded, and then all ten inches of cock were inside me, over and over again, my cum-flushed twat supernaturally expanding to ease in and fully cover that giant, bestial shlong.

"What is this?" I asked again, my voice still quiet and subdued. "What are you doing to me?"

WHAM! WHAM! WHAM! The beast pounded into me in a savage burst, digging the huge head of his cock into my cervix, causing me internal pain, but it also triggered a buildup of orgasmic pleasure so powerful that I nearly passed out. It was that powerful darkness pumping into me that made me panic, that ominous presence of night and shadow threatening to overwhelm me, overwhelm my soul. I didn't want to cum, not like this, not with this poison inside me.

"Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh," I squeaked out in that humiliating, mousy voice. "Oh, oh, oh, wait, wait, wait, no, no, no, NO, NO, NO, WAIT, WAIT, WAAAAIIIIIT!"

I screamed as my whole body shook in his jaws from the nuclear orgasm that temporarily shut down all thoughts running through my head. My overly-swollen pussy gripped his long, thick beast-meat over and over again as I pissed out clear cum all over my bed. Hot, creamy, twat-gel squirted out of me to slosh around his massive cock and his huge brown balls, soaking my hairy cunt and his furry crotch with that rich cunt sauce. The muscles locked inside my arms and legs, and I could feel every part of me at that moment, even my big pink asshole as it winked reflexively next to the savage warmth of his lower belly.