Lonesome Moon Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He growled, a low rumbling sound, and then his burning seed filled me, pooching out my belly while stoking me with a liquid heat, transforming me into a living boiler. He then released the back of my neck, causing me to fall to my face in my own bedsheets, but my ass was still in the air, of which, he took sadistic pleasure in injuring.

I felt one long black nail on the soft skin of my left butt cheek, and he ran that inhuman nail along that skin, tracing out something only he could see. My breathing picked up as I realized that he had some kind of hostile intent, so I begged once more, though I did not want to.

"No, please, wait! Whatever it is you're doing, I'm...Ah, ah, ah, AH, AHHHHHHHHH!" I screeched.

He sliced into the soft skin of my beautiful bottom, cutting in a red line with that wickedly-sharp nail. He did this for a few seconds, a few seconds of agonizing, screaming pain, and then he stopped, pulling his thick cock from my wrecked twat without a hint of warning. Part of my pussy came out of my stretched hole for a second and then slithered back in, but the sensation was not pleasant. He then left me weeping in my bed, exiting out my open bedroom door. My keen ears picked up the opening and shutting of the backdoor in the kitchen, and I knew he was gone.

I tried to control my own sobbing as I pushed myself up off my bed, intent on staggering through the living room, down the hall, and back to the bathroom. I staggered and stumbled, because I could not walk straight from the savage fucking I had just suffered through, and my ass hurt, burned like an open flame, something I was afraid to even look at it. I could feel blood running down the back of my left leg, so I struggled to get to my bathroom, and after what seemed like an eternity, I finally made it there.

I flipped on the light and was met with a nasty surprise. I'd made a partial change somehow, though not much of one. My eyes had turned that distinct golden color of the wolf, the underneath of my nose was a dark brown that was bumpy and moist, and my canines had sharpened into points within my mouth. My beautiful pink nipples were now swollen and brown, much larger, as was my most prized possession, my pink clit, now brown, so large that it poked out from between my huge, swollen, hairy, lower lips like a tiny penis. I looked disgusting, like a woman whose feminine parts were bloated with abnormal sex, but I somehow knew this would pass, and I'd be normal again by morning.

But it was my bloodstained bottom that needed immediate attention.

I slowly turned to inspect my ravaged ass, and it was covered in blood. I whimpered in pain as I soaked a washcloth in warm water and wiped off the blood, but I was not happy with what I found. Scratched into my left butt cheek in deep cuts, each cut a terrible two-inches long, were the capital letters L.D. I didn't know what L.D. stood for, but this drove something deep inside me to the surface. It pissed me off that this invader of my home and body had done this to me, and coupled with that strange, wild rage, I could not control myself.

"God...DAMMIT!" I screamed as I turned and punched the bathroom mirror above the sink, punching it with the full force of a wild animal.

The mirror caved in as it shattered, damaging the plaster of the wall behind it.

Well, shit. Dad was not going to be happy about that.

*****

I opened the basement door, shut it, flipped on the light, and walked down each wooden step, one careful step at a time. I had taken a minute to strip again before entering the basement; I always did before coming down here, just in case Lance decided to get feisty. It made fucking me easier for him...Less ripped clothes.

I had ushered Lance into the house and into the basement after leading him out of the van, but it was the middle of the night, so no one was around outside to witness his hulking, feral shape in the dark. It was time to question him, though, because he had some explaining to do to little ol' Megan.

I stepped into the circle of light at the bottom of the stairs and walked forward until the basement light flipped on due to my forward motion. Lance arose from his sleeping spot to face me; he'd moved back next to the furnace after Sam had moved upstairs with me.

"Come here," I said unhappily, a distinct frown upon my pretty face.

Lance pawed forward, moving his bestial shape into my personal space, and then he started sniffing directly into my belly button. This was extremely unusual for him, and that piqued my curiosity in an instant, making me temporarily forget the admonishment I was going to bring down on him.

"Lance, what in the hell are you doing?" I asked, noticeable irritation in my sweet voice.

He backed up from me and growled, his muscled, furry arms out with hands and claws extended. Believe it or not, I understood him, understood why he was so agitated, but I was not frightened, no. Believe it or not, I was ecstatic over this news.

"Are you sure?" I asked in growing excitement.

He growled again, a terrible rumble filled with both rage and even stronger outrage.

I nearly fainted at this news. My heart swelled with joy as I jumped up and down, clapping my hands, letting out a little squeal as I did. Lance, on the other hand, was not as enthused as I...Not...at...all. Lance started to lunge at me, but I bopped him on the nose with one quick hit, and he cowered and whined in return of my swift reprimand.

"Don't you dare," I said firmly. "Leave it alone...Like you wanted any of your own, anyway."

He growled at me again, but I wasn't sure I believed him this time. Besides, I knew how to handle his little tantrums.

"Oh, really?" I sighed as I rolled my eyes. "You could have fooled me...If that's true, then, well...that's what Sam is for. That's one of the reasons I brought her into our little pack. Besides, you know I still love you. It's your jealousy I have a problem with."

Speaking of Sam, she was definitely going to hear about this. She was going to be so excited for me. We'd probably celebrate by going out to an expensive restaurant, my treat, and then find someone to torture, kill, and feed to Lance. It was going to be perfect. Even so, I still had to deal with the immediate unhappiness of my current male lover over this news.

Lance growled at me yet again, but I expected that result. However, it was time for me to go on the offensive, as he still had some explaining to do.

"That's enough of that," I said firmly. "You have some explaining to do, anyway...You had one simple job, one simple little task, and that was to bring Saoirse to me. How do you think I felt when you came back emptyhanded and smelling of sex, hmm? And you expect me to just accept the fact that you had a romp with Daniel's whore, and then you didn't even do what you were supposed to do, hmm? How do you think that makes me feel? Don't you dare complain about the gift I got from Daniel."

He whined again, but I wasn't interested in his excuses.

"Well?" I asked. "Do you have an actual reason this time, or are you going to give me another excuse?"

He looked up toward the top of the stairs, that huge wolf's head staring off into the distance for a moment, and I knew that his yellow-eyed gaze was far and away, as was his feral mind, both of them far and away in that little cabin in the woods. He lowered his head and sniffed around my belly button again, and then he backed away, a subdued look in his primal gaze.

I raised my right hand to cover my face as this juicy little tidbit of news struck me in its entirety.

"Oh...Oh my God...Oooooh, no...Oh, ho, ho, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!" I laughed in open shock. "Oh my God, this is so much better than I could have hoped for! I hadn't even thought of that possibility!"

I lowered my hand, my face red with mirth, and stared him directly in the eyes.

"Are you sure?" I asked again on baited breath. "Are you positively sure?"

He whined again and then backed away into his corner near the furnace. I'm pretty sure he thought I was going to be angry over his little deposit, fly into a fit of rage, but no... I was ecstatic yet again, overjoyed, almost as much as I'd been at my own gleeful news.

"Oh, this is so delicious!" I said as I jumped up and down, clapping my hands again. "Oh, I hadn't even thought of that, Lance! Oh, you are such a good boy!...Wait..."

Lance whined again but gave me a hopeful look, but that did not concern me. What concerned me was the fact that I could smell her pussy all over him, but I could also smell her blood, so that made me wonder...

"Did you leave her alive?" I asked.

It was a valid question. He had been super pissed at her for what she'd done to me in my own kitchen. It would not have surprised me if he'd lost what little control he had and pulled her apart like taffy.

But Lance didn't answer me this time. He just stared far and away again, back toward that little cabin in the woods, but I knew what that meant. She was still alive, in one piece, though I was sure he'd roughed her up a bit, but that didn't matter. What mattered was that my plans had dramatically changed.

"Well, this changes everything," I said with a wide grin, a sparkle in my eye. "Now I can tell Sam that we don't have to skin that little bitch. Now we just let time do what it does best...Daniel's little whore is going to be so surprised!...And not in the good way...She'll wake up soon with tender breasts...having to piss a lot, be tired all the time...maybe some nausea...Oooooh, Daniel's not going to be happy about this, and that makes me extra happy..."

Lance charged forward, extended his arms and hands with claws out, opened his huge maw, and roared in my face, blasting my short blonde hair back across my head while forcing me to close my eyes from that angry monster shout.

"Oh, hush," I frowned as I gave him a stern look. "You should be happy, my love. Now we both get what we want."

Oh, things were definitely going to change for the better soon, but best of all...I had finally won this little war.