All Comments on 'Long Blonde Hair, Sky Blue Eyes Pt. 08'

by Texican1830

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Tx77TumbleweedTx77Tumbleweed4 months ago

I was very happy to see another part of this tale this morning. The only surprise was that the bad guys were discussed, but they never made an appearance! This didn’t occur often in the majority of your earlier stories. 5 stars

SlithyToveSlithyTove4 months ago

Very entertaining and compelling, as always, though this one is more rife with surface errors than is usual. Those seem to drop away as the chapter goes on, and are not a huge issue, but a distraction.

Nasty56Nasty564 months ago

Can’t wait for the next chapters!

ZG1000A18ZG1000A184 months ago

I’m really enjoying this series and am anticipating the next one.

Ravey19Ravey194 months ago

An excellent instalment. I kept waiting expecting the bad guys to rematerialise, even drone warfare but nothing happened other than a development of the businesses in great detail.

Not sure what the italicised last few paras were about; almost seemed like notes for the next posting.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc4 months ago

Another great chapter in the series! It's your story, but all the sex between Erik and Annika is getting repetitious for me. Not saying don't have it at all, just maybe once per chapter and keep the main plot lines moving along. I kind of lost track of the timeline toward the end. How long until the two weddings happen? I keep having visions of Comeuppance 2.0 with this. While on one level I look forward to some action again, I hope it doesn't take over the story. We're in the "Romance" genre, so you are REQUIRED to bring us in for a nice, soft, fuzzy landing at the end - LOL! 4.8*

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This installment seems unfinished, with notes at the end.

Texican1830Texican18304 months agoAuthor

Remember I was preparing for knee replacement surgery, so it is probably not as polished. I’m in recovery now and not real comfortable but I enjoy reading your takes. Thanks for the feedback!

Texican1830Texican18304 months agoAuthor

Unfortunately the posted version is incomplete. I apologize and will try to correct in a few days. Apparently my new computer and MS 360 aren’t compatible with my old brain.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I'm enjoying the story. Simple as that.! Thanks & keep up the good work

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy4 months ago

Another great part!

5

QBikkQBikk4 months ago

Good part, but strange ending with the magazines. Also, are all notes supposed to help us or are they notes for you to write the story. It was a bit confusing

JH4FunJH4Fun4 months ago
Be safe with the replacement.

I had both replaced a year apart in2019 and 2020. One of the better things to have done to keep mobile in an elder age.

Can't run any more but the having the knees replace does allow me to ride on the paved trails around central Florida. Hope you recover completely so you can produce more epic tales for our enjoyment.

Regards

JH4Fun

RanDog025RanDog0253 months ago

Might I mention, there is no better friend to an Author than Text Aloud v4.0.73! I wish it had been available back in the day, Although I used to proofread 8 to 10 pages a minute it would have been a Big Plus to have software that you could use to write and then listen to it, giving you a chance to catch miss spells and also the opportunity to stop, add or remove sections of the story. I think getting the dictionary set up is the only chore. Having Jennifer's sexy voice read the story back to you is pure joy!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great story looking forward to the next chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTexican1830@Texican1830
Yes, I'm old enough to have enjoyed the '60s...and 70s, and everything from then until now. My experiences and points of view are likely quite different, so be open minded when you read my stuff, as I do with yours. Current works: Chapters 1 & 2 of Comeuppance are awaiting a...