Long Blonde Hair, Sky Blue Eyes Pt. 08

Story Info
A rapidly expanding universe.
18.5k words
4.73
5.6k
10

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 09/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Texican1830
Texican1830
1,480 Followers

End of Chapter 7: "What... where are we?" she asked. He climbed out, held the door for her, took her hand, and walked toward the imposing house. "Where are we? We're at our first home! Yes, it needs some work, but it will be everything you want it to be by July! But before we do any more, we need your guidance."

****

After she recovered from the shock, Annika looked around more carefully, and critically. The monstrous house was situated among oak, elm, and pine trees, about a quarter mile from a bluff overlooking the forested valley of the Colorado river to the south. The house faced east, with the four-stall garage and two large outbuildings behind it, on the west side of the house.

So far, she was impressed by the site and the size of the house, but not much else. There were only three steps up to the ground floor, but windows just above the ground indicated a basement. She looked up and realized each floor must have high ceilings to achieve that height in three stories!

"You aren't going to believe the layout of this house! The original owner of the property that the ColoVista subdivision, golf course, and Country Club was constructed on also built this place. He and his family lived here while the land to the east was being subdivided and the golf course was being built. The Bastrop Complex wildfires in 2011 basically ruined him, because he had extended himself too far buying forested land for another subdivision, and the fire burned all the trees!

"It burned some of the trees in ColoVista too and damaged the golf course and golf club. The large plantation-style Country Club building was spared, as was this house and the surrounding property, but he ultimately lost everything to the creditors and went back to Houston in 2015. The bank has done necessary maintenance on the house since then, but it needs a lot of work and love. Still, she is a magnificent edifice, and they practically gave her to me!

"Come - let me show you around!" he excitedly commanded.

He took her hand, led her up the stairs and into the rear foyer, which opened into a hallway. There were two doors on the left wall of the foyer and one on the right; a wooden mud and coat rack stood beside the back door, against the back wall. Hardwood floors that needed refinishing, wooden beadboard wainscot along the walls with dingy paint above, and a ten-foot ceiling featuring a large ceiling fan with wooden blades that matched the floor and wainscot.

It wasn't unattractive - just uncared for and grimy. Erick opened the first door on the left, and she saw stairs down into what she assumed was the basement; she started toward it, but he told her they would do that later, and opened the second door. She walked into a well-lit, well designed half-bath with a water closet, two lavatories with mirror, and a walk-in linen closet.

"Come on - you're gonna love the rest of the first floor!"

She followed him into and down the hallway; he paused to open a door on the left side of the hallway, and said, "Laundry room - isn't it great!" It was great: commercial washer and dryer along the back wall, folding area to the left, a long bar to hang clothes to the right, a storage closet with shelves for towels and sheets, and a small, shelved closet holding detergent, stain removers, etc.

She was checking things out when he grabbed her hand and hurried her along. "This is where it gets good!" They burst into an open living room that ran from the left wall across the front of the house before becoming a dining area with built-in China safe. She walked around the room, checking the expansive double-pane windows and window coverings, and stopped in the dining area to admire the large kitchen, with gleaming stainless-steel appliances: stove, ovens, commercial side-by-side refrigerator/ freezer, dishwasher, center island and who knows what else!

The rooms were separated by a 'breakfast bar' with stools, and there was a small kitchen dining area by the bay windows in the southwest corner. The dining area had bay windows overlooking the river, and a large picture window on the front side.

After her initial dismay, she found her heart beating a little faster as she uncovered the potential Erik had seen. "What's upstairs?" she asked, as she headed back to the grand staircase along the north wall.

"Bedrooms!" Erik replied, "Four big, beautiful bedrooms with baths and spacious closets! But before you go up, let me show you this! He opened a closet door and there was an elevator! "The mom developed a degenerative muscular disease before they moved here, so they installed an elevator - I guess technically it's a lift - that goes from basement to third floor! It's great for moving things to and from the upper floors, and it allows older or mobility-impaired folks to stay in the third-floor guest bedrooms, where our offices would also be. Pretty cool, huh?"

She smiled at his boyish enthusiasm before starting up the stairs. "We'll walk up and ride down," she stated, knowing he would follow her swaying ass in the form-fitting jumpsuit wherever she went, which he eagerly did, staying two stairs behind her. She grinned to herself; men are so easy!

Three of the four bedrooms on the second floor were spacious, light, and well designed: perfect for kids or adults. The fourth - the master suite - could be described as 'magnificent'. Located on the southeast corner, it was at least 20'x20', it had a picture window overlooking the river, and the walk-in closet was huge; big enough to hold her entire wardrobe and shoes, and still had room for Erik's relatively modest needs.

The master bath had both a jacuzzi tub and a 6'x 6' 'rain shower' with shower heads on two walls and the ceiling. The toilet and bidet were adjacent, across from the tub, and separated from the dual lavatories and mirrored dressing area by a wall just wide enough to hide them.

She was impressed; this monstrosity was a 'family home' rather than the rundown showplace she thought when she first saw it. "Yeah, this will probably do," she teased, "now show me the third floor and that tower!"

On the second floor the staircase followed the north wall and ended on a landing in the northwest. The stairs to the third floor were attached to the west wall and came out near the middle of the third-floor west wall. The two offices were adjacent, situated in the southwest corner. Annika could tell that additional electrical outlets and internet terminals had been added and knew the beautiful view to the south was going to be a distraction, whichever office she chose.

There were three more bed/bath combinations on third floor; they were smaller than those on second floor, but still spacious, and all three had large reach-in closets along an interior wall. Her entire family, including grandparents, could stay on this level!

She had transitioned from skeptic to enthusiastic homeowner, but she was still withholding her approval from Erik - he should have included her in making such a big decision!

"So, what about the tower?" she asked with a faux frown to cover her rising excitement.

He led her down the hallway and past the elevator/lift shaft, which was enclosed in wood panels the same rich mahogany color as the first floor wainscotting and stair banisters. The spiral staircase to the tower was in the southeast corner of the house, behind a door. They climbed to the top and paused on the landing, staring at the 360-degree view above the tops of all but the tallest trees.

He wrapped his arms around her, kissed her neck, and whispered, "What do you think of your other Christmas present?" She paused, and then quietly but sternly said, "I think you should include your fiancée in decisions like buying a family home."

His voice carried his dismay. "I'm sorry. I just fell in love with this place and thought you would too. If you don't like it, I'll fix it up and resale it for a lot more than I paid for it."

"Erick, I didn't say I didn't love it; I do! What I said was, you should have involved your wife-to-be in the decision before you bought it, not after."

"So, you do like it?" he mumbled while nipping and then kissing the junction of her neck and shoulder. Her breath caught as she felt the zipper being pulled down the front of the jumpsuit, and his lips wetly trailing onto her shoulders, then back to her neck. His hot breath in her ear raised goosebumps all over her body. "Well, do you like it okay?"

"If you want a coherent answer, you need to stop breathing in my ear and pinching my nipples. I can't think."

Her jumpsuit and panties were pooled around her feet, and his mouth was gnawing on her apple ass while a finger lightly rubbed her clit, and another plowed her labia and before burrowing into her slick channel. "Oh, god, Erik, baby, not here..."

His tongue explored the crevice between her cheeks, lingered over her rosebud, and then slurped the juices flowing around his finger. She leaned over, placed her hands on the window ledge, and gave him total access to her body. In no time at all she was cumming, and try as she might, she couldn't help the little cry she hoped no one below heard.

Erik stood, placed his hands on her hips and his cock at her entrance, and began working it inside, then in and out and around. She started meeting his thrusts with her own and circling her hips to derive an even greater degree of sensation. She was whining, but when his hands covered her bouncing breasts and he pinched her nipples between fingers, she whimpered and whined, and gave little cries. When the volume increased, he covered her mouth with one hand, and tortured her tits alternately.

Her climax hit like a freight train; she howled into his hand, her pussy spasmed around his cock, and cum rocketed from his cock into her depths, making her howls grow stronger!

Fortunately, water and paper towels were available in the third-floor bathrooms for the cleanup they both needed. Once clean, she put her underwear and jumpsuit on, and he pulled his underwear and pants up. They briefly investigated each of the other rooms, then rode the lift down into the finished basement. It was divided by partitions, with a 'man cave' and a 'she shed,' and the rest was covered in exercise equipment and mats. There was also a small, sparse restroom with toilet, sink, and shower so you could clean up after working out.

"Oh, Honey - this house has everything! I love it, and I love you! I guess you know me so well you didn't need to involve me in the decision."

"I wanted to, but I wanted to surprise you more. Please don't be mad at me - I won't do it again."

She snuggled up against him, nuzzled his chest, and mumbled "I can't stay mad at you anyway, and I LOVE my surprise Christmas gift! All we need to add are kids in the other bedrooms."

"As much as I love that idea, I'm afraid you need to start buying furniture before we undertake that little project, and maybe get married too, so Oliver and ... won't be mad at his for getting out of order!

"And, you need to give us the benefit of your guidance on remodeling, paint, and whatever else your little heart wants."

She gave him a loving kiss, and they walked up the stairs to the first floor, and then outside. The construction foreman and crew were waiting below the steps. The grins on their faces testified that their efforts to be quiet had failed, and Annika's pale skin began to color. When the foreman asked, "So she liked it, Boss," she turned from pink to red, but held her ground.

"Yes, I like it very much! But if we're going to work together on this project, you can't be teasing me! I'm can't help it if I get emotional easily!"

That drew a hearty laugh from every man and woman in the crew, and a smiling apology and promise to do better from the foreman, who then introduced himself, each of the eight crew members, and the interior design consultant they normally worked with. Annika and the consultant went back inside, leaving Erik with the crew, which was waiting for guidance on the next steps.

Before he could begin, one of the female crew members said, "Boss, I say this with sincerely and respect, on behalf of the entire crew: you ain't half bad, but she's a major league MVP! How did you score THAT?"

The laugher echoed through the forest while he stood with a puzzled look and pondered the question. "Are you saying she's out of my league?"

"Boss, she's out of Brad Pitt's league! You got a Johnny Wadd cock, or something?"

"No, but I can lick my eyebrows..."

That cracked everyone up and vaulted him into the 'favorite boss' status he would never relinquish. He promised when the last punch list was finished in May, he would invite them and everyone else involved in making this into he and Annika's dream home to a hamburger supper and beer drinking

By then, despite their part-time status, they were accepted members of the Bastrop and communities, and Annika's beauty and celebrity were secondary to her charm and kindness.

But a lot happened between "licking his eyebrows" and the open house celebration.

****

They joined the foreman, Cavo, his wife and friends, for a dance at the American Legion Hall the first weekend of January. The venerable old Legion Hall had a bar, domino tables, and pool tables on the first floor, along with several meeting rooms; the second floor was the dance hall, with wooden floor and built-up stage for the band. The music was mostly classic country, with a little country rock and 50s - 60s rock and roll mixed in, so for once, Erik was as capable a dancer as Annika.

Not many knew them yet, they were dressed in jeans and boots as Cavo had suggested, but they drew considerable attention. Annika, as the evening wore on and the beer took its toll on tongues and egos, drew unwanted attention. There were two redneck 'cowboys' that seemed to think they were in competition with Erik, to whom she referred as "my fiancé" while declining their dance requests, but they weren't deterred by "NO" or bothered by Cavo's warning to leave his friends alone.

They should have been, because Cavo and his brother returned from the parking lot without a mark, but the two never showed up again. Best not to throw down the glove if you don't know who you're challenging.

Even though it was mild, the unpleasant confrontation threw Annika into a spiral, so they thanked their hosts and retreated to their B&B in Smithville. Their domicile was a separate bedroom and bath in a grand old home built at the turn of the previous century, back when the railroad settled on Smithville as a hub and repair facility. Their gracious hosts had promised and provided privacy, they had their own entry with a security code, their king bed was comfortable, and everything was sparkling clean.

Annika wanted to cuddle and talk about the nice people they met, how sweet Cavo and Tricia were, how much she liked the band, and how the old hall made her feel they were in a different century. He held her and let her ramble: the beautiful river, and how their amazing house was only a few miles upstream - maybe they should get a boat or canoe so they could explore the river. How so many movies had been made in Smithville, and did he think maybe it was all the old houses from 1900 that attracted them, because Smithville wasn't very big.

She was expounding on a scene from Hope Floats that had been filmed in the old house just a block away, when her voice faltered and faded, and he heard the first of her little sleeping sounds. He turned her head slightly so her breathing wouldn't be impeded by her nose against his chest, thanked God for bringing them together and for keeping her safe, and then relaxed into a deep slumber.

The next thing he heard was a light knock, and a voice calling through the door. "Breakfast will be ready soon, if you still want to eat with us." He remembered the invitation from check in, but had no idea it was dawn, much less time to eat. He checked his watch, and quickly answered, "Can you give us 15 minutes? We hadn't stirred 'til now."

Dana replied, "That would be perfect! See you then."

The gorgeous one was eyeballing him. "Are you sure you want to eat breakfast? I'm feeling pretty horny after cuddling you all night."

"I'd rather eat you, but we did promise our sweet hostess. Think you can be presentable in fifteen?"

She threw back the covers, beat him to the bathroom, did her morning ablation, ran a brush through her hair, and pulled it up in a ponytail. He slowly dressed while watching his lanky naked sprite, and chuckled when she pulled on panties, tights, and an oversized sweater, and challenged, "Are you ready?" He slipped his second boot on, stood, and extended his hand. She took it, gave him a soft kiss on the cheek, and they made their way down the hall to the dining area.

Dana was bubblier this morning than last night, which had to do with her learning Annika's identity (actress, supermodel, superhero, political force) and that they had purchased the old Burns place at ColoVista. She had friends at ColoVista, and they played golf there every Wednesday afternoon; she would introduce them and then they would be included in all the fun at the country club!

Charles rolled his eyes at his wife, grinned, and shook his head from time to time as she jetted from topic to topic. He mouthed, "She does love to talk!" Erik was eating and passively listening, but Annika was caught up in the flow. A question here and there drew elaborate TMI responses from Dana, and then a sudden invitation to "Let me show you our cute little town! Also, we go to the eleven o'clock service at the First United Methodist Church, and we would love to have you come as our guests! But that's later: it's just nine, so we have plenty of time to look around before it's time to get ready. Oh - do you have church clothes? It's pretty informal - good jeans or slacks for men and dresses or pants for women."

It was no surprise that Dana was a local realtor; she knew everyone and everything about every property in town. Charles was the president of the local Historical Society and a historian at heart, although his employer was the LCRA railroad. He was the chief administrator for the railcar inspection facility in Smithville, where more than 1600 coal cars are inspected and repaired before returning to Wyoming for more low-Sulphur used by Lower Colorado River Authority's 1625 megawatt generating plants at Fayetteville, about 50 miles east.

Between the two of them, they got a quick rundown on the history of Smithville, its leading citizens, and local politics, before returning to get ready for church. Dana was an attractive 50-year-old strawberry blonde standing about 5'5" and quite curvy. She wore a midi-dress, as did Annika, but there the resemblance ended.

Charles wore slacks and a button-down shirt; Erik wore his starched and pressed dress jeans with a long-sleeve pullover and boots. Their hosts led them to the church steps, paused, and introduced them to other churchgoers, inevitably mentioning that they had bought and were remodeling the Burns residence, which everyone seemed to know. When the bell began ringing, they climbed the stairs, entered the 1923 sanctuary, and proceeded to the pew the Lehman's normally occupied. Others moved over to give them room, and the service began.

The Reverand, a woman of indeterminate age, had great rapport with the congregation. She teased in a loving way, provided information on members who were sick or facing a crisis, and the members responded when she asked for them who might need prayers, and who wanted to share their good fortune. During the homily she mixed humor with scripture to make her points and drive them home.

Everyone stood and held hands during the recitation of the Lord's Prayer, and at the end when they sang the benediction. Annika and Erik were impressed by the service and by the bon homme of the congregants and their preacher, who had their hosts introduce them just before the benediction. Folks flowed around them, thanking them for coming and inviting them to come back anytime. The Reverand Boeck stood at the bottom of the stairs shaking hands and conversing with those she pastored, and invited Erik and Annika to stop by anytime if they thought she could be of assistance.

Texican1830
Texican1830
1,480 Followers