Long Blonde Hair, Sky Blue Eyes Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'But then I come here to visit you and your family and go home to visit my brother and his family, and I realize what I've given up. Marriage and my career don't work. I've tied twice, to good women, but my job takes me all over the world, often for a year or more at a time; they just couldn't abide the loneliness. Which I understand, but I'm lonely too, and I'm afraid I'm losing my passion for the job. Every posting seems like another version of the last, and even being in dangerous situations just kind of flies over my head.' Is that how you feel?"

She sat still and quiet for some time before answering. "I started pageants and modeling at age 5; I'm nearly 25, so I've got twenty years of experience. I hate to think that my career means I can't have a good marriage or a family, but thinking back, most of the models and actresses I worked with that tried marriage before their mid- to late-thirties were abject failures.

"I certainly don't intend to wait that long to start a family, and I absolutely don't want our marriage to be a failure! I hadn't given it a thought until now, but retirement is definitely on the table!

"Do you have a thought?"

"Well, honestly, this pretty dress has ridden up above your thigh highs, and my fingers can't help stroking your hose and the soft skin above them, which gives me a hardon, which drains my brain of blood, so my only thoughts are of wanton excess. Can we try that question again tomorrow, over coffee?"

She wriggled in his lap, complained "So that's the hard thing that keeps poking me!" and then wrapped both arms around his neck and pulled him in for a kiss that ended with her panties hanging off an ankle.

"Get out of that pretty tux before I stain it, and then come join me in the moonlight on the balcony!"

Moonlit naked Annika with the sea in the background might well be the most desirable thing he'd ever seen, he decided. She was looking out to sea, her hands on the railing. The moonlight glistened on her skin and formed an aura around her white-golden hair. Erik just stared at her gleaming figure, afraid to move or speak and break the spell.

After a few moments, she turned to look back into the room and saw him in the darkness. He saw her breasts jutting forward, her flat tummy, her round globes jutting backwards, and those long, lovely legs, all still bathed in moonlight. He loved and wanted her so much it physically hurt, but he went to her when she called him.

"You are impossibly beautiful," he whispered as he approached, stopping a few feet away. "I've never seen someone look as angelic as you do bathed in moonlight; you glow and glisten, and your aura shimmers."

"Oh, Erik, you are too beautiful! The moonlight is absorbed and shines from within, lightening your body and showing all those muscles!"

She rushed into his arms, raising her head for a kiss as soon as they made contact, and pressed her pebble-hard nipples against his chest. His rampant cock was trapped between them, and its heat seared her tummy. She wrapped her arms around his neck, lifted herself, wrapped her legs around his waist, and lowered herself onto his jutting staff, whimpering in enjoyment as she sank down and down and down.

"Ohhh, you fill me so perfectly!" she crooned with her head thrown back. He sucked her exposed neck, and let her sink until she gave a cry as he bottomed out inside her. "So good, so right, so wonderful, so perfect," she whimpered in tribute as they found the rhythm and rode the wave of lust that encompassed them.

"Oh, Baby, there's only one you, one perfect fit, one person on this earth who can make me feel this way," Erik murmured as she picked up the pace. He stood, feet apart, while his luscious fiancée writhed on his cock and rubbed her clitty on his pubic bone, mewling as her orgasm approached. He steadied himself to maintain balance, ignoring his needs in favor of hers.

She climaxed, wriggling and squirming and wailing as the joy surged through her, curling her toes and spasming her vaginal muscles. When her head and body collapsed against his, Erik carried her to the padded lounger and laid her upon it. The moonlight glowed around her, glistening brightly off the moisture on and between her thighs and on her tummy.

He knelt, watching her magnificent body settling bonelessly into the soft mattress. When she was still, his hand rose and hovered over her breasts, casting a shadow in the moonlight. His right hand settled on her far breast, his left on her near; they manipulated each, causing her to moan. He caught her nipples between the middle and index fingers, rolled them between his fingers, and then pinched them; her moans got louder.

Emboldened, his mouth captured her near nipple, freed when his hands began roaming. He laved and sucked and lightly bit the swollen cherry atop her heaving mound; she arched her back to push it deeper into his mouth. His left hand reached across the pull her onto her side so his mouth could access her other titty, and his free hand could rub her mons while lightly touching her clit.

Annika's excitement and need began rising; she hugged his head to her breast and spread her legs to give him better access. He inserted his index and middle fingers into her vagina and explored under her pubic bone, searching for the sensitive spot that could trigger another climax. His thumb found her swollen clit and began lightly rubbing it; within seconds, the searching fingers found the elusive spot they sought.

Annika began shivering and shaking, whimpering and whining, as if possessed! Erik's mouth clung to her breast, and his hands coordinated to prolong the most remarkable orgasm based on digital manipulation that he'd every observed.

He leaned back, watching her body heaving and quivering and shimmering in the moonlight, with only his wrist desecrating that outrageously perfect body. Finally exhausted, she grabbed his wrist and wrestled his fingers out of her flooded pussy; his hand glistened like the wetness from which it came.

He saw those blue eyes watching him and chuckled. "Damn, Angel, your body is as sensual as it is spectacular. I may just kneel here all night and play with you, just to watch you cum!"

"I'm too weak to stop you right now, but as soon as I recover you are going to lie down here and I'm going to do to you what - oh, shit, no!" she cried as his tongue slithered over her clit, and his fingers were reinserted. This time, he put two deep into the pink folds, curled the third, and used the fourth to circle the little unspoiled knot. The lower part of her body, including the crevasse between her apple cheeks, was wet, and he used her own juices to slip his little finger into the folds of her rosebud.

It was too much - sensory overload! She began a cry, choked it off, shook and quaked like aspen leaves in a wind, and then collapsed back on the lounger mattress, still trembling, whimpering, and moaning. He admired her naked body in the bright moonlight and congratulated himself for his masterful manipulation of this goddess. She might spend her days and nights surrounded by beautiful men, but none could do what he just did. They were too selfish; he did what he did for her!

After she settled and began making her little sleeping sounds, he got a warm washcloth and cleaned her, picked her up, and carried her to their bed. She turned on her side, curled into a ball, wriggled a bit, and then resumed the deep sleep. He watched her for a bit, astounded at her ability to look both beautiful and fetching in any position, with or without clothes.

Seeing the sea breeze ruffle her light mane and feeling it rush across his naked body, he returned to the patio doors, absorbed the tranquility of the moonlit bay, and caught a flash of silver in the moonlight. Remaining in the shadows, he identified the surveillance drone hovering quietly a hundred feet above the balcony and felt secure - until he realized his manipulation of his naked beauty in the moonlight might have been memorialized digitally and seen by some/many others!

He shut the doors and shrugged; what happened, happened. If it was watched, the voyeur was painfully aware of her ethereal beauty and otherworldly passion and was probably abusing himself/herself right now. He would know the next time they saw the security team; someone was going to look at Annika in a special way.

As he lay in bed, however, the knowledge that a drone could be surveilling them, or perhaps approaching to attack them, preyed on his mind. They wouldn't always have a security team with UAVs; Koslov and others like him had access to drones, as did industrial spies; is there a way to learn of the presence of UAVs? He got out of bed and conducted a quick search with his laptop. Not only were 'drone detection devices' available, but some were also free! Those tracked the 'remote ID data being broadcast by a drone' so he downloaded one to his iPhone and voila! The drone showed up!

A little more study gave him insight into the many ways drones could be tracked and identified, and he catalogued that information for further study. With sophisticated vision and listening devices becoming airborne too, the need for better detection around their worksites and homes was obvious - especially when ruthless people were willing to kill or kidnap to get their way.

He crawled back into bed to get some rest, only to be attacked by a wide-awake, very horny girl who spent the rest of the night trying her best to destroy him. He survived, somehow, but was glad they were taking the long flight back to Minneapolis in a private jet with sleeping quarters. He might have to lock her out, but he needed sleep!

Coffee and food revived him long enough to quiz Rhonda and Andi about drone detection, and to assign them development of a plan that would include permanent, temporary, and mobile housing, and transportation.

He needn't have worried about locking Annika out: she was as sleepy as he, but she needed snuggling too. They shared a bunk, were asleep within minutes, and didn't awaken during the nearly five-hour flight. The armored suburban was waiting in the secure hanger and security cameras and sensors at Erik's apartment indicated no one was there, so that's where they were delivered.

It was mid-afternoon, so they changed into business clothing and went to the Olsson Building. Annika to meet with Amanda and Cal, Erik to meet with his partner, his new administrative team, and his development team. They met in the lobby at seven for transport to the elder Olsson's home for dinner (supper); Hanna and Carl's family were meeting them there.

Cassie Saunders was a big hit with the family members she hadn't met and with the fiancées. Seeing her 'work the room' helped Johnny and Erik understand her reputation and visualize her with military officers and before congressional committees. She was cool, calm, and charming in all circumstances, as advertised.

As the evening wore down and yawns began to break out, Oliver and Carl exchanged winks, and Oliver made an announcement. "As I mentioned before, my darling wife and I have too much lazy money - money not making money, and there are a good number of our friends in the same situation. We got together a few weeks ago at the country club and met with an interesting couple whose background is in venture capital.

"They are quite well known and have been in on some huge deals over the years but have grown tired of the cutthroat nature of that sector. They are seeking funding for an NPO that would fund startups and expansions of companies whose products or services will benefit the environment while being profitable. We decided to invest our lazy money with them, as did many of our friends, and their friends, so they are now seeking applicants.

"Do any of you know any young businesses that could use a financial boost? We have information on the application process right here, if you do."

Oliver pulled it off with only a small crinkling around his eyes; Carl was even better, keeping a poker face throughout, but Maja did not hide her amusement well. Erik had been distracted early on by things being whispered in his ear, but he squeezed her leg impatiently and whispered "Listen!" when he caught the gist. She seemed miffed initially but sat up straight and listened as her grandfather continued.

Johnny and Cassie were on it immediately, and neither could contain their enthusiasm. Cassie made no attempt at subtlety; when he invited, she came forward and enthusiastically requested the information sheet. Annika exchanged looks with Daddy before going to her grandfather and asking for another sheet.

She then returned to her seat beside Erik and said, "Grandfather, I have to ask: if these new businesses fail, will that hurt you and grandmother financially? I have more than enough saved to get started, but Daddy seems to think I should consider this."

"As I said, Sweetheart, this is money that was lying around accomplishing nothing much. We're set for life, and we will leave our heirs a nice amount also. Our investment in this non-profit is an attempt to do something good for our state, country, and environment, and our fellow investors are in the same situation. In fact, we all had to produce evidence of financial independence before we could invest!

"I would suggest that all who might be interested meet with Alan Fogleman, one of Carl's junior partners, as soon as possible. Mary and Sam Hart at Appleseed are anxious to put that lazy money to work!"

Erik pointed at Cassie, Johnny, and himself, and then asked: "Eight am where?"

"The conference room in your office?" Cassie offered, and Johnny agreed. Erik nodded in agreement, and the family evening began breaking up. Annika hugged, kissed, and told her parents and siblings that she loved them, and did the same to her grandparents with an added 'thank you' for supper and hosting. Erik matched Oliver's powerful handshake but gave him a bro hug to go with it, and whispered, "Thank you - you are blessings to us! I love you both!"

Maja heard him and squeezed him as tight as she could when it was his turn with her. "We love you too!" she whispered, and gave him a loving kiss on the edge of his mouth. He matched the ferocity of her hug and reiterated his love and appreciation for her and for Oliver. Annika watched and listened: she was slightly jealous of his bond with the grandparents she barely knew, and she would have been resentful if she didn't love him so much.

****

By consensus, they tempered their enthusiasm and their curiosity that evening and prepared for bed, where they talked a little, snuggled a lot, and spooned through the night. Waking up with a handful of delectable titties in his hands and his wanton willy lodged between scrumptious cheeks, Erik eschewed draining his bladder in favor of draining his almost-blue balls; a decision with which his over-sensitized partner readily agreed!

It wasn't their best spoon-sex, but it was very, very good. They weren't late, but they were barely on time. They parted with a kiss, agreed to order in and work straight through until six, and then eat anything but seafood for supper.

No one was really prepared for the Greenlight meeting, but it didn't matter; they needed to talk more than plan, because there were too many creative minds at work, too many balls in the air, and too little communication. Johnny and Cassie described what they had done, seen, and heard in his absence; he described what had been accomplished by him and his team at the lake, and where the team had taken that while he was gone.

The white board gave Johnny and Cassie an opportunity to stand, think on their feet, put forth ideas, lead discussions, arbitrate arguments, and chronicle important points and tentative decisions. The scribblings didn't constitute much of a plan, but this was the start they needed before meeting with Alan Fogleman mid-afternoon. They weren't yet on the same page because that page hadn't been written, but they were at least in the same chapter.

Jimmy John's provided an opportunity to relax and talk over lunch, gave the men an opportunity to experience Cassie's charm and humor, and allowed Erik to give a brief, humorous accounting of their photo shoots and filming in the USVI.

They were putting their trash away when Cassie interjected, "Now that I've gotten to meet your darling fiancées and the Olsson family, I want to reciprocate, and I want to do it soon. KJ is on tour until next weekend, but if you're up for a trip to Houston, we will host and guarantee you a good time at our annual Valentine's Day costume party!"

Erik answered before Johnny could: "The timing is perfect for me. I have a project underway in Bastrop County. I'll fly to Austin, check on it, and go on to Houston. The problem is, I have no idea of Annika's schedule. That would be the third weekend in February, right?"

"I have the same situation," Johnny said, and both sent inquiring texts.

Cassie laughed: "Well, if you're coming from Austin, you'll be pleased to know that our home is on the west side of Katy! We're both Katy Tigers, so we bought a house in the Katy High School attendance zone! It's easy to find off IH 10."

Annika's reply came before they even got started again, "Absolutely! But must be in LA by Tuesday PM that week. Explain later."

"Not without Seal Team Six as your escort!" Erik replied. "I'll tell Bill!" she sent back with a bunch of hearts.

Hanna didn't reply until recess, and she was also ready to get out of the Minnesota winter, which made Cassie happy and caused her to send a text of her own. She got a reply in minutes, read it, laughed, and sent one back, then laughed again at the reply.

"If you're through sexting now we can finish this and get ready to go get baffled by our hot shot lawyers and money man," Johnny interjected.

"If you knew what my perverted asshole husband was saying about your women you would thank me," she replied while texting again. When she stopped, she looked up and grinned.

"Look, I'm a lawyer too, but we're in need of legal and financial guidance in the worst way! This Greenlight thing is like a Japanese monster; it just keeps growing and eats everything in sight! Meanwhile, its mad scientist creator keeps feeding it more and more power pills! I say 'F' it!' Let's go toss this at our Yalies and see if they have solutions!

"Before we do, I have a couple of thoughts to share," Erik said. Cassie laughed, and Johnny made a cross with his index fingers. "No, no, a hundred times no! No more bright ideas!"

Erik laughed. "Not that kind of bright ideas - thoughts on corralling the 'Japanese monster.' Start with finding the brightest, best, and most forward-thinking software engineer out there to organize all the moving parts on the - what the heck are we going to call it? Neither 'green module' or 'Japanese monster' will market well, and neither is descriptive.

"Second, Greenlight, LLC isn't structured to get us where we're headed, even if the dang module takes years and a bunch of new innovations to pan out. We've got meetings with military and government reps set up to talk about the logistics program with the AI component. They also want to discuss the green module thing, but I told them it was still a pipe dream and not ready for discussion.

"So, see what I mean? If either or both become customers - and I'm confident they will - we're a rowboat taking on an aircraft carrier."

"We independently arrived at the same conclusion about organizational structure," Cassie said, gesturing to include Johnny in her statement, "but that's right in Carl Olsson's wheelhouse. The larger problem is, if the world's best software engineer is struggling with organizing his own work, finding one who can do that job better is going to be a trick!"