Long Blonde Hair, Sky Blue Eyes Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The river was deeper along the north bank, running about 8' deep there and only 2-3' along the south shoreline, which was more in keeping with most of the shallow river, Cavo explained.

They set a time to meet on the way back, and went into Smithville for a burger at Pockets, which featured memorabilia from the movies filmed in Smithville. A quick driving tour of the Victorian era homes that sprang up when the railroad picked the town for a depot and repair facility before the beginning of the twentieth century, and then they proceeded to LaGrange, Ellinger, and Columbus, where they caught I 10 east to Katy.

Cassie and KJ were waiting on the porch when they arrived, having been alerted by the 'Shared ETA' sent when they left Smithville. Their home was very, very nice - just short of a mansion, Erik thought, but Annika and Hanna were more taken by KJ's 'Norse god' appearance. Erik and Johnny exchanged winks and grins with Cassie before exchanging hugs, while their fiancées gaped and then accepted hugs from KJ.

The women then exchanged hugs and kisses while KJ shook hands with and glared at Johnny and Erik. "Ya know, if I'd have seen you two before, I wouldn't have let her take this job! All I've heard is how smart, how creative, how organized you guys are, so I had you pegged as nerds! And then I see you and the nerd thing blows up!"

His scowl turned into a big grin, and he continued, "But you two have fine looking women to control you too, so I'm not gonna worry. Welcome to our home!"

The easy camaraderie was established on the porch, and grew with each tale, each joke, each tease, until they acted as long-long friends. They were staying at the Saunders' home, so the afternoon flowed into a light supper, a couple of beers, and an invitation to join them in the built-up hot tub that overflowed into the landscaped pool. "My body is still aching from the season, so I heat it up and then cool it off in the cryotherapy chamber when I can. You're welcome to use that too, but I promise the hot tub is more fun."

Cassie had one-size-fits-all bikinis for the three girls and Johnny and Erik had lined exercise shorts, so they went inside to change and then meet at the tub. KJ sauntered out just seconds after Erik and Johnny, and Johnny said, "Oh, my god! I thought we were fit and cut - good god almighty!"

They were in the tub when the parade of beauties came to them, drawing whistles, catcalls, and compliments from all three males. Just before they climbed in, however, KJ exclaimed, "Wait. How do I know you, Annika? Where have I seen you?"

"Turn and look over your shoulder at him," Cassie told her with a wink. Annika looked at Erik, who grinned and nodded. She turned away, assumed the pose that SI memorialized, and gave him that smoldering look that sold so many magazines.

"Well, hell! Of course! Why didn't I see it right away? Your magazine and posters are found in hotel and locker rooms across the country!"

Annika turned, gave them her wide-eyed-innocent look, and said, "I'm not sure I wanted to know that!"

Government and Military contracts now possible; Cassie is familiar with use of CGG/AI for commercials and would like to add a branch that would bring in immediate revenue while the innovations take root.

New entity: Greenlight Innovations, LLC, funded by Appleseed, buys Greenlight, LLC out, and Annika creates a new company with multiple branches; Kerri's role? CEO / COO, admin team, etc. Environmentally friendly solar at all Texas locations for both companies.

Wedding?

Cassandra (Cassie) Saunders was the ultimate choice. She had already helped shepherd one emerging tech company into prominence, and she had a JD specializing in Business/Corporate Law from the University of Chicago atop an MBA from McCombs School of Business at the University of Texas. What separated her from the others was that she was a human dynamo - insightful, brilliantly intelligent, irrepressible in conversation, and an instinctual and effective leader of other brilliant young minds.

That she was from Katy, just west of Houston, and that her family had generational success in manufacturing certainly didn't hurt. And to top it all off, she was as gorgeous as you would expect a former Texas Pom captain to be.

They knew Annika and Hanna would be worried when they saw her, but they also knew that being introduced to her NFL all-star quarterback husband would resolve that rather quickly. As hunky as they were, neither Erik nor Johnny was on his level of hunkiness - or wealth!

Cassie accepted the contract on December 1, and her duties as COO began January 31, after serving her notice. At that point, Johnny would become the head of the Engineering and Maintenance sector of Greenlight and Erik would be head of Research and Development. As envisioned, all would operate in the Olsson building until construction in Texas allowed R&D to transition down there, where the manufacturing would likely take place.

They had to acquire space for an executive suite and office from Carl for Cassie and her four-person staff, all of whom came with her, but that was easily accomplished; Carl wanted them there as long as possible!