All Comments on 'Long Blonde Hair, Sky Blue Eyes Pt. 12'

by Texican1830

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
JH4FunJH4Funabout 1 month ago
I couldn't give you the Super Awesome Read ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐. So you only get anOutstanding Read ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ rating.

Just another in your long line of interesting tales, your final chapter may be all over the place as you stated at the end of this posting. I am certain that somehow you will gather the pieces and publish another awesome read for our consumption.

This one was well worth a much better rating than the Outstanding Read ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ rating I gave it. The political and international intrigue just adds to the tale.

Thanks for continuing to publish products for our consumption. You have an interesting creative mind.

Keep Writing

JH4Fun

RRC2RRC2about 1 month ago

"a bit all over the place" describes this story better than all the positive and negative commentary combined, and I admit I laughed when I read it.

I have gotten lost over and over again in reading it, and am loving it. The typos are annoying because a couple of times they affect my confusion. Ah, but...

Excellent. I look forward to the next chapter.

THANKS

Ravey19Ravey19about 1 month ago

Racing along, cannot get the final instalment soon enough. For such a great story I can forgive any typos and for it being " a bit all over the place".

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 1 month ago

I mentioned it a few chapters back, I’m afraid there are so many plot lines at this point, it’ll be near impossible to satisfactorily pull them together in a meaningful way. Not going to stop me from reading it front to back, just an observation. 4.6*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great chapter as usual, can't wait for the final one!

GregJohnson1958GregJohnson1958about 1 month ago

Plot twist: Annika has been working for the Kremlin and this whole story turns to crap.

But….. hopefully not since it is very entertaining

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

An editor that can tighten things up would be very helpful. Long Unnecessary descriptions Bog things down

Cwdiver65Cwdiver6527 days ago

I've been thoroughly enjoying it. Any update on the next chapter?

servant111servant1119 days ago

Kinda Chaotic so very many rabbit trails about AI variants which confuse without really contributing to advancing the story line. In short a real mess. The whole thing has gotten so torturous with so many skeins that I really cannot determine the wheat from the chaff. call me unnecessarily confused…

3 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTexican1830@Texican1830
Yes, I'm old enough to have enjoyed the '60s...and 70s, and everything from then until now. My experiences and points of view are likely quite different, so be open minded when you read my stuff, as I do with yours. Current works: Chapters 1 & 2 of Comeuppance are awaiting a...