All Comments on 'Long Boring Summer'

by knight13

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
La_ReinaLa_Reinaover 13 years ago
Please let it happen again

Seriously! This was one of the best well written stories I have ever read.

MarvcusMarvcusover 13 years ago
Excellent

Very well written!

SFWoodsSFWoodsover 13 years ago
I agree...

very well written. Great to see a new submission from you. As with your other stories, I love the way the characters are developed and the story builds up to the sex. It reads much better than the usual stories of two neighbors who think each other are hot, and so they fuck the first time they're alone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great story

sensual, sexy, seductive....need I say more!

YoungNSexy1YoungNSexy1about 12 years ago
Great story

The buildup was great and the story was a refreshing change from the tired stereotypes interracial stories that I find.

khele2k2khele2k2almost 8 years ago
Brilliant build-up

I really enjoyed this story. The pace was excellent and the buildup was brilliant. All the anticipation was done perfectly and I like how you waited until the end for it to be more than just some oral foreplay. When they finally looked into each others' eyes and kissed you knew a new chapter had begun.

I think the rush to sex was done well until actual intercourse. That only lasted a couple paragraphs before "Hours Later". I felt like you could've slowed that down a bit and been more descriptive. You talked about the color contrasts during foreplay and the guy's size. I think there could've been more there. Make the reader feel the emotions she's going through as she's on top, then underneath. As she's riding the waves of multiple orgasms, she's straining to look at his body, his yearning eyes and the huge cock as it pummels her, looking for release.

Otherwise I think it was perfect. You also did a great job with the buildup and description of all the foreplay. You did a great job of expressing how much these two couldn't resist each other. Also the subtle flirting was done exceptionally well.

Can't wait to read Ch. 02.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Who

is Angie?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous