Long Boring Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't think you would get complaints. Usually the guys that wear those shorts are the ones that 'shouldn't' be wearing those things."

They both laughed a little and he started to show her his two TV's. One for normal TV and the other for the DVD. He explained the program and how it worked. He was getting to the end of its 3 month program. Again he offered to make her a copy. She politely refused again.

"Scared you'll like it?" he asked her.

"Between all the other things I do, I don't know how I would find time."

Darren bargained with her, "This is a really good program I mean you should've seen me 3 months ago."

She raised her eyebrow, he looked amazing now how bad could he have been? "What? You're going to show me some doctored before and after pictures like all those infomercials I see?"

He went to his phone in his pocket and pulled up his photos. He showed her a before shot in his bathroom mirror that he took. He had on the same shorts he did not and was a little smoother, and not as defined. "Here I am after today's workout..." and he pulled up the picture. He was in his bike shorts and they had been lowered so that it showed the "V" area of his hips. Janine could not believe the picture because of several things. She saw a difference and his shorts were rolled down so low that she wondered why she saw no hair.

"Wow." She quietly mouthed. She then snapped back to reality and lamented again. He then offered her a deal.

"Look I haven't had a workout partner in a while. Why don't you become my Saturday morning partner and we'll go from there. If you don't like it after 4 weeks I'll never mention it again." He said this with confidence, he really believed in this program and having Janine around in outfits like he saw now would not be that bad. His own sex life with Nicole had broken down over the past few weeks due to arguing and her hectic schedule at work. He had masturbated a few times to Janine in her swimming pool and had she now shown up today he probably would have done it again. She considered the proposition. Perhaps this new release would clear her mind and get her jumpstarted. Plus winter was coming and it would be nice to lose even more pounds before the school year started. She agreed.

She went home and began working on her paper with new vigor. More productive than ever the week flew by, and she didn't know if it was because she had sex with John twice this week or the excitement of a new challenge. She couldn't wait for Saturday. She wouldn't miss the 5 hour rounds and beating sun, as the extra time would help her with her paper.

Saturday came and she got dressed, her ponytail in place , she wore a white sports bra under a loose grey shirt, instead of underwear she wore very small white compression shorts underneath some baggier workout shorts and per Darren's instructions she came barefoot.

She went down towards his basement to see him on the bicycle. He heard her come down the stairs.

"Oh hey, let me change into something appropriate. I do the bike before to get warmed up. Go ahead if you want while I change." He said in a slightly heavy breath.

He returned wearing his looser shorts, but his bike shorts were underneath and a tank top. He asked if she brought water because the workout was very tiring. She definitely did and he pressed play on the DVD.

The 30 minute workout began with some Yoga like stretching. As they both felt the sensation of loosening muscles they secretly eyed each other, admiring the musculature of each other. Janine was powerful yet womanly. Darren was pleasing, muscular yet slender. Veins in the right spot, yet not to the point of a body builder, however the movement began to be more involved and intense and as such the sweat began to drip. The heat in the small basement was rising steadily from the movement of the two. Janine was drenched and gasping for air, even Darren was struggling a little more than he was used to. Then came a pause in the program midway that allowed for a water break. They had both used up their water bottles and decided to go upstairs to refill them.

"You're right it is a challenge." Janine gasped.

"So you like it?" He smiled back.

"Maybe. I don't know yet. Wow, is it hot." She said waving herself.

"Now you know why I had just the Tour De France outfit." He smiled.

"Oh I'm sorry I messed up your routine. That is nice of you." She smiled back.

"Well, admittedly it is hotter than usual down there. Maybe because there are two of us down there." He told her.

"Nicole doesn't join you?" Janine asked.

"Nah, that's my alone time down there." He said in a bit of a somber tone.

Not wanting to push the situation farther down that road she changed the subject.

"Please tell me we are halfway through."

"We are, we are." He got his breathing calmed down a bit as they readied for the next half of the exercise.

They walked down and got into their positions. Darren pressed play on the DVD, but their rest seemed to do nothing for their endurance. Janine put her hands on her knees and took a breath. The basement windows were even beginning to steam up. She began to wave the bottom of her shirt up and down in an attempt to cool herself down.

"Wow how do you do this?" She said leaning against the wall.

His eyes caught the glimpses of her tan midriff each time she lifted her shirt. He saw she had a sports bra on.

"It's the heat in here that's making it worse. It's good for you though." He said through a breath as he kept moving with the DVD. "But I can't take it much more." He added as he removed his tank top. He figured it would be acceptable since she had seen him without his shirt before.

"We got maybe 15 minutes left, just find a way to cool down. You can do this!" he encouraged her.

Without thinking she lifted the grey shirt above her head and got back to doing the movements. Little did she know that her white sports bra was almost see through at this point, Darren could definitely make out her prominent nipples and if he looked harder, her tan line. He tried to watch how her breasts moved out of the corner of his eye. The sports bra did nothing to confine the wonderful and natural movements. He was burning up even more now watching her breasts move and without thinking he gave out a large exhale and quickly stepped out of his loose fitting shorts leaving him his usual workout uniform of bike shorts.

The movements in the DVD involved lateral movements and moving side to side. She watched his firm buttocks and legs move smoothly through the exercise. Her shorts would ride up on her and the heat only contributed to her frustration. She then figured that his shorts were tighter than hers that were underneath so the quickly discarded her shorts and left herself in her all white sports gear. Darren almost stopped in his tracks as he looked at her. The shorts were so tight and so white it was obvious she never thought to wear this anywhere but under her clothes. He kept trying to glance over at her and she at him. They both would steal glances at each other and they both enjoyed the thrill of the exercise and looking at each other. Janine didn't even think about how tight her outfit was as she kept trying to see if her eyes were deceiving her. It seemed that the inside of his left thigh had a growth on it. It seemed out of place on his frame as it was so nicely proportionate.

The DVD slowed down to some slow stretches again at the end. In one of the yoga poses they both leaned forward on one leg and raised both hands above their head. It was then that they both turned to look at what they saw. Janine realized that growth along his leg might be his penis. She could make out a head and balls, but something seemed off. It seemed too large to what she thought it was. Darren looked over and saw her breasts rise with her hands, proud nipples poking through the spandex fabric and he got to enjoy the sexy flex of her quadriceps and her long tanned leg that disappeared into the short white nonexistent legs of her shorts.

As it finished they both sat down on the floor and laughed.

"Wow any longer and we might have melted in here." Janine joked.

"It seems our clothes almost did." He laughed back.

"Well who knew it would get so hot in here? Did you turn up the heat?" Janine asked with a playful grin.

"Nope, AC is full blast. This is just a real good workout, admit it."

Janine finally lamented, "Yes it is. Can't wait to feel this tomorrow. No fun at all."

Darren quickly told her, "That's why I'll jump in the pool or the shower right away. I prefer the pool just to wade around in. Get the muscles relaxed and loose."

"That sounds like a great idea." She agreed.

As she bent over to get her things Darren could see what looked like her pussy lips pushing through the opening of her legs, the white shorts making everything visible. Even her pussy looked pretty. He stood there staring as she walked up the stairs, oblivious to his stare.

Janine went home and changed into a modest two piece blue bikini. She gathered her sun tan lotion and towel, then making her way gingerly to her pool. Darren was in his pool already. Janine just thought it was natural to join him since he had already helped her workout this morning. She began to apply sun screen, she liked to tan so it was a low SPF. As she applied it Darren got out of his pool and walked to her. He had gone in his bike shorts.

"No swimsuit?" she asked.

"I like to get in quick to shock my muscles. I can change if you want, but I don't spend that much time in there." Darren told her.

"Oh don't change on my part..." Janine trailed off a bit as her eyes caught the site of his bulge again. It wasn't her imagination. It was penis and amazingly it hadn't shrunk in the cold water like her husband's. As she lost her train of thought her hands had been applying lotion under the straps of her top near her collarbone. As she lifted the fabric , Darren looked down and caught the signs of that small tan line. He found it even sexier. He wanted to be careful. He didn't want to make a move on his neighbor or upset her. He hadn't cheated on Nicole since they were married and he never planned on doing that. He satisfied his urges himself when she couldn't. He didn't plan on doing anything going too far.

"Can I have some?" he asked.

His voice shocked her back. She realized her hand had stopped under the bra top and his hand was outreached. She was confused.

"The lotion?" He clarified. "We burn too you know."

Janine laughed at the joke. "Oh I know that." She handed him the cream and he applied some as he sat back. They chatted a bit, she went into the water and swam a bit. It was at that time that Darren told her he didn't like to swim. It caught her by surprised that someone so athletic didn't like it. She offered him training in her pool in exchange for working out in his basement. They both agreed to the deal.

It took Janine a few days to recover from the workout. By Wednesday she was full strength and typing up a storm one night when she took her laptop outside. It was around 9pm when she heard yelling and screaming at the Kings house. She closed her notebook and listened to the arguing. It was hard to make out.

It sounded mostly like Nicole defending herself. It seemed like Darren was accusing her of something. They argued about having kids and how a family can be had when they don't' have sex that much. That last part intrigued Janine. Both Darren and Nicole had amazing bodies, it's not like they could lose their lust for each other. Could they? Then again it's not like she let herself go and John seems less and less interested in sex. Even when they do have it it's routine.

The shouting stopped and the lights went out. Janine took her notebook inside and climbed on top of John. He was fast asleep and told her later. She rolled over and tried to sleep. Darren and Nicole ran through her mind, then just Darren. Eventually his body on top of her was all she thought about. She opened her eyes from the dream and found herself rubbing her pussy. Careful not to wake John she worked her pussy and began to think about someone other than her husband. As she worked her finger, she added another and began to envision the large bulge in Darren's shorts. She gasped hard and an orgasm washed over her like none she had had in years.

Saturday came and Janine sprang out of bed. This time she wore her own black bike shorts and a tight black tank top with a black sports bra. She covered up with some shorts and a shirt, but upon arriving at Darren's place she had other plans. He was on his bike and got up to put his shorts on.

"Why put those on? Is this session going to be easier and cooler?" She asked him. He was about to say something until he saw her lifting her shirt over her head. Then dropping her shorts down to the ground he saw her tight black outfit.

"We match now." She joked.

"Fine by me." Darren smiled.

They both went through the workout's first half with ease. Darren being familiar with the moves would help Janine out with some of them when she couldn't quite get them. It was then that during some high steps Janine got a cramp in her calve. She stood up on one leg and steadied herself against a wall.

She ooh'd and ah'd herself to that wall and to steady herself. She raised her foot in an attempt to stretch the calf. That movement actually tightened her shin even more. The muscles tightened so much she had to lay down. Worried, Darren moved to her and asked her what's wrong. The pain was so much all she could do was look at the ceiling with her hands on her forehead.

She told him it was her calf and by instinct put his hand on her calf to put pressure on it.

"Oh that's good that's good." She said as she felt his warm grip easing the tightness. He marveled at her small ankles and athletic calves. Soon his fingers were doing a rubbing motion on her calf.

She raised herself on her elbows to look down at him, his eyes intently on her leg. "Are all Dentists this good with muscle pulls?" She joked.

"Only the really good ones." He replied with a smile. Their eyes locked and for the first time they realized they were mutually enjoying this touching of each other. Not wanting it to end, but sensing the awkwardness Janine simply laid back. Not making eye contact. She didn't want this to be awkward, but she didn't want the feeling to end. He said nothing but continued caressing her tanned calf.

Soon he was massaging her other calf, "let's make sure the same doesn't happen to this one."

He placed her foot on his thigh and bent her knee slightly. This allowed him to put two hands on her calves.

"Oh my gosh, I'll have to give you more than swimming lessons for this. You have great hands." Janine said looking at the ceiling. She avoided eye contact so that the realization this man wasn't her husband wouldn't sink in fully.

"No charge, you've got great legs for me to work with." He chuckled playfully as he rubbed up and down the calf.

"Ha, glad someone thinks so. I'm going to have to pull more stuff to enjoy this. Your hands make the pain worth it." Janine said loosely while lost in the pleasure she felt.

"You don't have to pull anything. I'd be happy too, just tell me when and where." Darren said, testing the waters. He didn't want to cheat, but this creature was too much for him to not try.

Janine laughed at she felt was playful flirtation. "Ha, you're a smooth one Darren."

Realizing that they both were enjoying this too much they decided to finish up the workout. Janine struggled a little bit and walking up the stairs she actually felt her hamstring pull a little. She stumbled back a little bit and into Darren's sweaty chest. He smelled nice actually. It was surprising a man could smell good after such a long workout.

"Calf again?" He asked her.

"No, I just felt my hamstring tighten up a little bit. Let me just take this a little slow." She asked him.

He held onto the stair walls and let her press up against him. Her hair filled his nose and her scent was incredible. They both just enjoyed that position as she pulled herself up on the handles along the stairs. She hopped to his living room and the hamstring continued to tighten.

She gritted her teeth, "God I should have had more water. Sorry about this."

"What is there to be sorry about? Don't be silly? Where is it?" Darren asked.

She was scared to tell him where, but didn't want to skip another chance at a massage. She lay down on the floor and showed him. He grinned a bit as he applied his hands high up her thighs. They were dense and full of muscle, yet thin enough to be feminine. She was something to see and something else to touch. He positioned himself behind her and began to rub both legs with his hands. He could feel heat emanating from her pussy. He didn't want to cross that line, he was pretty sure he could control himself.

Janine herself couldn't believe the sensations she was feeling. His hands were so strong and incredible. Sensing her pussy getting wetter than usual she worried he might notice, even if the shorts were black. She quickly stiffened up. When she did he got scared he had crossed a line. He began to stammer, but before he could speak she squirmed out from under him and stood up. Beginning to stretch her own legs she smiled at him.

"You really don't have to do that. I'm sorry you must think I'm a wimp." She was apologizing to him!

"No no, it's ok. I understand. The workouts are tough. I had a tough time in the beginning too. You know how it is. You work at something and even if it hurts a little, you get a lot of reward at the end. Let's loosen you up in the pool."

She smiled and agreed with him. Not wanting to waste time she did as he did and just went in with her spandex workout clothes on. It was disappointing for Darren as these clothes were not as revealing as her others swimsuits or workout clothes.

Wanting to work her muscles he suggested they jump from the cool water into the Jacuzzi.

"More heat? Really?" Janine asked.

"Why not, shock therapy. Doctors orders." Darren told her.

"You are not a Doctor though. I guess I'll fall for it." Janine joked back. As they sat in the Jacuzzi they talked for a while on everything from her further research, to their spouses and their erratic work schedules. They spoke about the workouts and some of their goals for the near future. They began to learn about each other's past and how they grew up. They genuinely enjoyed each other's company. As the time approached for John and Nicole to come back for golf they both decided to go back to their houses and get showered up. That night John was actually the aggressor, getting on top of Janine for the first time in years. He was going fast and hard and she enjoyed it, yet she was having a hard time getting to orgasm. It was then that she closed her eyes and just focused on the feeling. For the first time she had a better than average orgasm. As she felt him cum she began to picture what Darren might look like when he came. It was then that her husband's moan shot her back to reality. She smiled happily and went to sleep that night.

Thursday night came and the golf league had coupled the Beck's with the King's. It was mixed couple this time and the spouses had to switch and play best ball against each other. It was a good time by both. While Darren was walking with Janine he couldn't believe how her legs were getting sexier. She pounded one ball too far one time and said it was thanks to his training. He chuckled and told her his reward was just getting to check her out during their workout. It was that comment that stuck in Janine's mind all night. That small comment made her realize that Darren enjoyed checking her out as much as she did him. Her mind wandered that night. She wondered if Darren thought about her during sex the way she had on occasion. Her mind drifted as she heard arguing again coming from the Kings home.