Long Boring Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That Friday her research paper stalled like it did weeks ago. Her mind was muddled a bit. She really couldn't wait for Saturday. That Saturday she decided to really test her powers. She wanted to see if it was true that she could excite Darren the way he did her. She decided to wear just her white sports bra and the light blue boy shorts that framed her ass perfectly. The shorts were so snug they covered none of her leg, just her bottom and inner most ports. In her rush over she forgot about wearing panties. She was so excited to see if the boy shorts would work that it slipped her mind until she was halfway down the stairs. She shrugged her shoulders and figured it was in the name of research. "No bike shorts? We're not matching." Darren said as he saw her. Not believing his luck. "Sorry not this time, we don't have to always match." Janine shot back. "That's true, we never do anyways." Darren joked.

Janine smirked and joked back, "Is that a bad black guy white girl joke?"

Darren answered, "No, no. Sometimes I'm topless and you never are."

"Ha! I'll knock myself out with the moves you have me doing. Maybe some other day when we do yoga buddy." Janine said jokingly.

They started the DVD and the stretching began like the first week. "You know these are yoga-like poses." Darren said with a grin. Wondering how far it would go.

Her eyes narrowed and then she grinned. He was interested in her. Then again all guys are interested in any set of boobs. "Maybe if they have it in the cool down." She laughed as she swore his jaw almost dropped. He turned his head and gave the DVD an intense amount of attention. They got through their workout and at the end the poses came.

Darren just looked at her, smiled and nodded in the direction of the DVD. She had spent the whole time watching his bike pants and noticing his bulge move slightly. She wondered if her breasts would be enough to make it move. Would it be larger than she imagined at night in her bed?

Playing it cool and wanting it to seem business like she stood up facing him and lowered her hands to the bottom of the bra crossing her hands. Darren stood wide eyed facing her as she lifted up the bra. Her breasts lifted upwards with the bra before bouncing back down and jiggling a bit as she exposed herself to him. She saw his expression and laughed to herself. Guys were all the same. She remembered every boy before John and John himself when they saw her large breasts. She loved the reaction actually. It felt new and exciting again.

She cleared her throat and began doing the yoga poses. Looking at Darren and nodding in the direction of the TV. He laughed and proceeded to try and do the pose. His head kept looking over and now he didn't care if she knew he was peeking. She was glancing over too. She would glance over towards his crotch and then the DVD. The poses made it hard to get a good look. The DVD said they were approaching the final poses.

"So now we're matching. Happy?" Janine asked looking straight ahead.

"You have no idea." Darren grinned.

Janine turned her head and snuck a peek at his bike shorts, it seemed to have grown. How much she couldn't tell. Should she cover up and go at the end or drag this out for her own fantasies. Nothing was happening, just two adults having grown up fun she reasoned to herself.

The DVD ended and it was Darren who decided to take a chance. "Nice job, no cramps this week?" he asked.

This was her chance to see how far she could tease him. How big that bulge could be.

"Actually my quads have been really tight." She said rubbing her thighs. "It's hard to even get in a good golf stance."

"So does that mean I get to give you a rub?" Darren smiled as he walked towards her.

"If it's not too much trouble." She said as she lay back onto the floor of the basement. She lay back on her elbows, her breasts spilling back beautifully while she raised her bare foot towards him. Her toe pointing towards his waist, he knelt down placing her foot on his shoulder. He used both hands on her leg, his large hands going around her entire thigh. He kept his eyes looking down away from hers, this way he could steal glances at her breasts and how they moved as he massaged her leg. He also could see the way the boy shorts rose up to slightly expose some of her vaginal lip, her light patch of brown pussy hair coming into view.

While he stared at her body, she crooked her neck to try and see the bulge in his bike shorts. It was hard to see as he was kneeling. Trying to make it look like an innocent move she bent her free leg and tried to put her foot near his crotch. Hoping to brush his cock or position herself for a better view. She kept thinking this was harmless fun and she could stop this at any time.

He switched her legs and she thought she caught a glimpse of it, but it was too fast and quick to make out. She decided to get a view and head home for a quick masturbation session.

"Shame you work on teeth!" She giggled. "Pool time?"

Darren was a little disappointed their time was coming to a close, then he decided to try and extend his fun.

"Hmmm, I guess, That does suck though cuz you'll have to cover up and we won't be matching." As his hands went to his side and he put them on his hip in a fun sign of frustration.

"Your right, our fences don't go high enough for us to both be topless." Janine said realizing the fun was over with no way to extend their playtime.

"Well remember, I usually do a shower or the pool." Darren said in a serious yet playful manner.

"Whose shower?" Janine asked, surprising Darren.

"I have one down here in the bathroom or upstairs. I'm a little too lazy to go upstairs after a workout." Darren pointed at the door to the bathroom. Wanting to see how far she could take this and her effect on him and called his bluff, "Ok lead the way."

This was high stakes poker, each one daring the other to fold. Darren raised himself and what Janine saw caused her mouth to drop and eyes to widen. Darren remembered that look. He loved that look and the feeling he got when he saw women's reaction to his size. He was very hard and straining against his shorts. His cock was nearly wrapped around his waist. Janine could not believe what might be in his pants. It was nothing like she imagined.

He reached out his hand and snapped her out of her daze. "Sorry, it gets like that when he likes what he sees. Plus he doesn't get out much lately." It was a double meaning, it was an attempt to get her to ask to see it and Nicole hadn't given him sex in two weeks and good sex in a month.

"You mean Nicole doesn't use that daily? Interesting." She was just saying what was on her mind, but Janine realized the heavy reality of what was happening when she used his wife's name.

"Like I said, I'm down here a lot and when I am it's just me. Not a lot of people are down here, in fact you're the only other person ever in here..." he trailed as he opened the door to a beautiful bathroom with a standup shower. It was huge with clear glass and a seat built into the wall.

"That's a shame, I'm having fun." Janine said it without malice, but with a mix of truth and guilt.

"So who goes in first?" she asked.

"Ladies first." Darren smiled. Still gazing upon her breasts.

"Well I can't take a shower in my shorts." Janine said playing with him. This would be her chance to see it. After being mistaken in her imagination she wanted to leave no doubt. After all this was just a grown up game of doctor. Show me mine, Show me yours.

"What if we matched? He does need to get out." Darren said referring to his still swollen member.

Janine simply smiled and started to slowly lower her shorts, she began to expose the top of her neatly trimmed pubic patch. She then stopped... "Shouldn't we do this at the same time? I don't want to be the one not matching."

Darren now smiled and they both hooked their thumbs in their shorts and lowered them.

Never breaking eye contact as they stepped out of their shorts, Janine was the first to look down. A silent "wow" escaped her lips, Darren's cock laid down between his legs. Looking plump and already larger than her husband erect, it was the largest thing she had ever seen. It was darker than his body which she thought impossible. He looked down to gaze upon a perfect woman. Tall, toned and a body the cried out to be touched she was a vision of beauty.

"Why don't' we go in together?" He suggested. She nodded her head and he led the way. He set the water to a nice slightly cool temperature. She shivered at first, her nipples growing hard and she hugged him for cover. Her breasts pressing against him, they were firm and dense. It took all he had to grab her. The action caused his cock to stir. It began to harden and pressed against the inside of her thigh.

She enjoyed the water coming down on them. He still smelled good like the other week. He too enjoyed the smell of her hair. His cock began to stiffen to near full hardness. She squeezed it between her two legs and realized that half of it was probably sticking out behind her.

"He doesn't get out much?" Janine asked with a raised eyebrow.

He whispered to her, "Not lately, but you definitely have an effect on him. I always knew you had an amazing body. Now I just can't believe what I'm seeing. Your better than my dreams."

She blushed. She listened to his words and her heart jumped. She had dreamed about him, was this fate? Was this just a foolish thing to do? How much of her curiosity should she try to satisfy?

"How's your thigh?" He asked bring her back to her little game.

"Amazing, that's three times your hands have helped me out. I really do owe you." She paused, thinking about how far this should go. Making a decision she decided to give herself a reason for what she was about to do.

"So when's the last time he was out?" Janine asked squeezing his cock. They no longer needed a shower as her pussy was gushing more than usual.

"Honestly?" Darren asked.

"Yeah, Honestly."

"I took him out last night, during one of my dreams." He said smiling down at her.

"What was the dream?" She asked now rubbing her cheek against his chest.

"Me and you." He answered simply.

She looked up at him. " When's the last time someone else took him out?"

She didn't have to name who she was talking about. Darren said in a long breath, "Two weeks."

She stepped away from him and put her hand on his chest. Her tan hand against his black chest and then down his hard abs and finally she gripped his cock. It was so thick she couldn't touch her fingers. It felt solid yet soft. She put her other hand back on his chest and guided him to sit down in the shower.

Darren wanted to ask her if she was sure. She put her finger on his lips and said, "I owe you one remember?"

He leaned back and watched her toned arms stroke his cock with two hands. Janine wanted to see him at his full hardness. The water was exhilarating as it continued to flow down on them. Janine just looked at in awe. It was the biggest by a margin. John was her biggest! She put both hands on his thighs and let it fall forward. It was pointing downward slightly and she spread his knees as she bent her head and took the head into her mouth. Without guidance she sucked on the head until it securely went into her mouth. Darren tensed at the warm sensation of her mouth compared to the cold water. She pushed on his legs to keep them spread.

She had learned that move one night with John. It either got him hard or made him cum right away. She continued to suck as she pulled her head back and ran her head along the underside of his shaft. She sucked on each ball and ran her tongue down underneath his sack and back up the shaft until she sucked the head back in. It was so large it took time to loosen her jaw. Soon she was bobbing up and down half of the cock.

She was determined to take all of him like she did her husband. She noted the point her gag kicked in and tried to overcome it. She began stroking the shaft with vigor and alternating from kissing his head to sucking it. He was rolling his head in ecstasy. This entire blowjob felt like an orgasm. He couldn't believe how good her head game was. He bent over and began to play with her lips from behind. She got up and pushed him back. "No I owe you." With that she bent back down and began sucking his dick like she never had before. His cock began to throb and he was tensing. Her head quickened and his legs straightened. The force of his legs and the wet wall made him start to stand up. Janine never missed a stroke as she continued sucking him as he stood up. Soon he put his hand on her head and helped her tempo as he fucked her mouth. Seeing she was ok with it he put two hands on her head. She put both hands his ass cheeks and began forcing his cock in her mouth. This was enough to send him over the edge as he looked at the ceiling and his balls tightened. Janine continued rotating her head as it enhanced his orgasm. She did not expect the amount of cum and it began to dribble out of her mouth as it blasted into her. She tried to swallow what she could, but it was just too much. They both were panting like they had done three workouts.

"Hey are you still in the shower? Are you going to flood that damn basement?" Nicole's voice yelled down from the stairs snapping them back to reality. They looked at each other in fear, Darren was quick to move and close the door. Janine quickly cleaned up herself and the shower. They both looked at each other quickly and giggled in their moment of safety. Darren wrapped himself in a towel and went upstairs. More yelling, the two of them went at over several topics as Janine waiting for her chance to escape. She finally made it home to find John on the couch sleeping. She left him alone and went into their room. Lying on the bed she spread her legs and played with her lips. What had she done? She was so bad, but it was so good...

That week she had a slight pang of guilt and tried to make it up to her husband. Again he wasn't interested in sex. They had a few quick mechanical sessions. Janine had rationalized that her actions had been born of two adults needing release. It was like playing golf together, just two friends helping each other out. The guilt that chased her was that she didn't feel that guilty. She enjoyed what she did. It wasn't sex, so why should she feel bad? Her husband wasn't interested in her.

Darren fucked Nicole that night. They had an angry fight and had another makeup sex session. He didn't want to cheat, but he couldn't resist. There is something about Janine that makes him powerless, he can't pull his eyes, ears or now his cock from her. That Thursday at the league Janine and Darren kept stealing glances at each other. At first their expressions were that of two friends afraid that the other was mad at them. The glances later became smiles and smirks. Everything was ok, and that was a good thing for both of them as they genuinely enjoyed each other's company.

That night Janine sat outside with her laptop working furiously. She watched the lights at the Kings house go out. She stared and the screen and enjoyed the night air.

A soft and deep voice startled her with a smooth, "Hey, you." She smiled and put the laptop on the table.

"Hey. Isn't it your bedtime?" She asked him.

"I told her I came out to water the grass. She takes pills to go to sleep, she's probably out like a light right now. Working on that paper?" Darren pointed at the laptop. "John snores a lil so I come out here. Plus the fresh air helps." Janine continued their chit chat. Both of them were dodging the larger issue. Once there was a pause Janine just blurted out to him, "Look, I enjoyed what we did. I don't feel guilty. It was just fun. So if it's ok with you, then it's ok with me."

He looked at her with a blank stare, not sure what to say. Did this mean they could continue or they would just overlook the one time discretion. "Whatever you want is ok with me, I just don't want to lose a friend."

His words melted her a little bit. She looked around and kissed him on the cheek, "That's sweet. Neither do I. I should get to bed." She told him in hushed voice.

"I have early appointments. Saturday?" He asked her.

"I can't, I told John and Nicole I'm going golfing with them. Sorry. Just felt like I need to make up for what we did a little." She said.

"Ah, well I'll see if they have room for a fourth." He told her.

"We usually do." She smiled at him and went inside.

Saturday came and the couples got together to play a round of golf. Trying to be sneaky they were both shooting glances, smirks and checking each other out. It was naughty and exciting and even got Janine wet by the 8th hole. At one point they both hit slices into the woods while their spouses hit nasty hooks the other way but in the fairway. They both entered the woods and looked downward where is sloped down towards a river.

"Wow it's hot even here in the shade." Darren exclaimed while stepping over branches.

"Nothing like your basement." Janine giggled.

"Well you had something to do with it." Darren shot back.

"Yeah ok Mr. Bike shorts. Like a girl is supposed to resist that driver you got in there." Janine said smiling.

"You would be surprised. You act like anyone can resist you." Darren added while peering around a tree.

"You would be surprised at that too." Janine added.

Darren could only shake his head that John was not hitting that nightly. They returned after a few minutes only finding Janine's ball.

At the conclusion of the round both couples decided to go to the Kings Jacuzzi. This time Janine wore her skimpiest bikini she could find. It was a g-string one that had three small black strips. It was the one responsible for her tan lines. This was her sunbathing suit. Darren knew what she was doing. She was comfortable now and playing a game with him. He knew better than to fall for some bait. While the couples chatted in the tub he rubbed his foot along her calf. Her eyes widened and looked at him as if to scold him. At the same time her husband began to rub her thigh with his hand underneath the bubbles. He had been given inspiration by her bikini.

After an hour both couples called it a night. That night Darren jumped on Nicole trying hard to seduce her. She simply told him she was tired, while at the other house John jumped on his wife and brought her to another 10 minute mini orgasm. Although this time was different. John took the time to eat her for 15 seconds and blew his load on her chest like a porn star. He went to sleep as she showered off the chlorine and cum. After rubbing lotion all over her body she went downstairs to get a drink. Dressed in her robe she looked out to see that Darren was sitting outside in the darkness drinking a beer.

He saw the fridge light go on in Janine's house. He stood up to see if it was her. He saw her pink robe and waved. She came close to the door and he waved for her to come over. The sex with John had woken her up and she was not going to bed anytime soon. She raised a finger and told him to wait. She ran up stairs and put on a pair of black and pink panties that hugged her ass cheeks. Then she closed her robe and walked outside and sat ina chair next to Darren.

"Can't sleep?" Janine asked as she held the robe together.

"Hard to, when your wife won't fuck you, suck you and you spend the whole day and night with your hot neighbor five feet from you." He remarked sipping from his beer. His tone was serious and sulking.

"Give her time, maybe it's like me John. Something has to set her off. I'm sure she'll come around eventually." Janine said while leaning forward to put her hand on his knee.

"John's a lucky guy" Darren said, taking another sip. He put his free hand on hers and eyed her breasts as they spilled out of her robe. They looked at each other and his hand turned and cupped her breasts.