Long Day

Story Info
A trans woman fucks a trans man after a long day.
1.1k words
3.62
3.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hitch slams the door shut, huffs, and drops her bag. Astor sighs, tired and sweaty after riding all day. He turns to look at Hitch, who is rubbing her face under her glasses, which she removes along with her hat. Her hair is still ruffled from the wind.

Astor, leaning against the door now, starts to speak. Hearing him inhale, Hitch turns around, her face very close to his. She glares at him. Anyone else would think she was mad, but Astor knows what that look really means. He blushes.

Hitch brings her hands up to fidget with Astor's belt. She looks down for a moment, then back up to make intense eye contact.

"Astor," she says, "It's been a long day."

Astor grins up at her. "Wanna relax?"

Hitch nods silently, and kisses Astor. She tastes salty. Astor brings his arms up around Hitch's shoulders, and she presses into him. She begins to undo Astor's belt, and he sighs. He's already wet - she was right, it had been a long day. He slides his hands up under her shirt, holding her hips. Hitch gets Astor's clothes off quickly. Astor sees an opportunity that he can't resist.

"Really can't wait, huh?" He runs his hands up to Hitch's waist.

She glares at him. "It's... been a while," she says, cupping his breasts.

Hitch takes off her own shirt, then grabs Astor by the shoulders to turn him around and push him onto the bed, and then all the way onto his back, his ass hanging off the edge of the bed. Hitch looks at him for a moment, her expression unreadable. She takes off her pants, maintaining eye contact. Astor blushes and grins nervously. Hitch was never shy about eye contact, unlike Astor. He got the feeling she liked making him uncomfortable.

Astor looks down. She's hard, and wet. Astor can feel himself getting wetter. Hitch leans down, her hands on Astor's breasts again. She squeezes gently, and Astor sighs. Hitch bends down to suck Astor's nipple, her other hand still massaging his other breast. Astor moans and puts a hand on the back of her head, gently pushing her into his breast. Hitch sighs and sucks harder. Astor makes a small, embarrassing noise.

Hitch licks Astor's nipple one last time before pulling away. She looks up at him.

"God," she breathes. "You have great tits."

Astor grins and pushes his breasts together. He winks at Hitch. "Wanna fuck 'em?"

Astor imagines Hitch looks tempted. She reaches down to massage Astor's pussy, still making eye contact with him. Astor shivers. He tries not to squirm, but can't help but buck his hips up a few times.

"No," Hitch says, finally. "I want your cunt."

Astor nods up at her eagerly. He looks away, suddenly shy.

"You know... You can do whatever you want with me..." Astor looks back up at Hitch, nervous. He's never said it that blatantly before.

Hitch eyes Astor nonchalantly. "I know," she says.

Astor has to stop to catch his breath. Hitch leans in to kiss Astor, pressing her weight on him fully. A wave of relief washes over Astor. It really has been a while. Hitch's mouth forces Astor's open, and their tongues slide against each other. Astor moans into Hitch's mouth, gripping her shoulders. Hitch inhales sharply. Astor liked that. He wraps his legs around Hitch's waist, hoping that she'll react. She kisses Astor deeper, and he grinds against her cock, getting tired of foreplay.

"Hitch, please..." Astor looks up into Hitch's eyes, pleading.

Hitch nods. She leans back and runs the tip of her cock along Astor's pussy. She looks at him expectantly. Astor tries to buck his hips, but Hitch presses a hand to his stomach, keeping him still.

Astor tilts his head back, trying to arch his spine under Hitch's hand. "Please, Hitch, please... "

Hitch's expression changes slightly, but Astor can't quite read it. She doesn't move.

"Hitch..." Astor grins up at her lazily, trying to hide his desperation. "C'mon Hitch, have some mercy."

Hitch smirks, just barely, and slides her cock into Astor.

"Fuck," he moans.

Hitch closes her eyes and sighs, her shoulders falling as she relaxes the tension in her muscles. She grabs under Astor's knees, spreading his legs more and pushing them up to accommodate her. She thrusts shallowly, and Astor grinds up into her in time with her.

"Astor," Hitch says breathily, eyes still closed, "You feel so good..."

Astor feels himself tighten around her. He wants her to say his name again, but language is quickly escaping him. "Hitch, please... Can you..."

Hitch looks down at him. To Astor, she looks mischievous. Hitch tilts her head up, still looking down at Astor.

"Astor..." she says softly. Astor digs his nails into Hitch's shoulders. Hitch speeds up. "Astor..." Hitch trails off, clearly thinking. She hums. "Good boy."

Astor cums. "Hitch..." he whines. Hitch doesn't slow down.

She laughs, very softly and only for a second. Astor is sure he's the only one who's ever heard her laugh.

Hitch is flushed, but her voice is steady. "Really?" she says.

"Now that's just not fair," Astor breathes, smiling tiredly up at Hitch.

Hitch thrusts in deep, and stays there.

Astor's mind immediately goes blank. "Oh, fuck," he moans. Hitch leans down to suck at Astor's neck, wedging her arms between his back and the bed, pulling him to her. She thrusts deep, and desperately, still keeping her pace slow. She's breathing heavily. Astor is close again already, sensitive from his first orgasm. He grinds against Hitch, trying to get her as deep into him as possible. As if in response, Hitch hikes Astor's legs back further, climbing up onto Astor so that her knees are on the edge of the bed.

Hitch reaches one hand up to cradle the back of Astor's head. Hitch grunts, very softly. Astor bites his lip. All Astor can think about is how badly he wants Hitch to cum. Astor buries his face in Hitch's neck.

"Mallory..." Astor pleads.

Hitch nods. She thrusts in deep, and cums. Astor cums with her, gasping. Hitch moans, soft and low.

"God," she says.

All Astor can do is rub Hitch's back. Hitch takes a deep breath and rolls off of Astor to lie next to him, both of their legs hanging off the bed. Astor turns over to face Hitch, sleepy from all the exertion.

"That was nice..." he says.

Hitch hums in response, staring at the ceiling. Astor presses his cheek against her shoulder.

"Astor," Hitch starts, turning to look at him.

"Yeah?" Astor says, voice already thick and tired.

Hitch shakes her head. "Go to sleep."