Long Distance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The voice from my phone only just registered to my shocked brain.

"It's been fun dear but I need to go now. I'm sure you'll love the surprises that box has for you. Good bye," he said and then he hung up.

I was forced to concentrate on my pussy again as both the thing in my ass and the thing in my pussy started forcing themselves in and out of my holes. The feelings were amazing, I could feel myself gripping down on them. Something touched my clit which by now must have been fully exposed and began to rub it in small circles just the way I liked. Between my ass, my pussy and my clit, nothing else in the world mattered right then, I could feel the orgasm building and knew it would be like a freight train when it hit. When it did come only seconds later I felt the dildo in my pussy force its way deep into me and squirt something. My vision started to go blurry and I think I passed out. When I woke up I was in exactly the same position, and it felt like the machine had not stopped for a second. I had no idea how long I had been laying there as my clock was facing the wrong way. Again I felt the orgasm coming and washing over me as it hit. As it did the dildo seemed to fire again. My mind was distracted by whatever was in my ass expanding a little. As soon as it started moving in and out again I started moaning with pleasure. I began to lose count of the orgasms. I wondered why my legs were not hurting after being in that position for so long but I put that down to whatever was pumped into me must be numbing the pain.

At some point the dildo in my pussy expanded again. And the one in my ass did it again and again. I came so many times, and passed out so many times that the evening seemed to blur into one big orgasm. Master was right there was no way I would forget this night in a long time.

A beeping noise woke me from whatever darkness I was in. It was my alarm clock. I looked at it confused. It shouldn't go off on Saturday. Further inspection showed the clock said it was Monday. I couldn't have spent the whole weekend on my back getting fucked by a machine could I? I suddenly realised that the straps had released my wrists at some point while I slept. I reached up and released my ankles. I tried to move them down to a normal position but my body screamed in agony at being held in place for so long. The machine had come loose it seemed. I lay there for thirty minutes letting my legs get used to having blood flowing through them freely before staggering to the shower. The week went by and I had not heard from master so I guess he went to Africa already. I started taking his pills and after a few weeks I started waking up feeling nauseous. It wasn't pleasant but knowing I was doing this for my master made me feel better. I also noticed my period was late, I've been late before when I'm stressed out and stuff and along with these pills I figured it was just another one of the side effects. Another month went by and I had also started to gain weight but my breasts felt like they were a little bigger so I didn't worry.

The sickness stopped after two months which I was grateful for but I still seemed to be gaining weight and I still hadn't had a period in four months. I was a little worried about this but I couldn't go see a doctor. How would I explain that I was taking foreign medication and was experiencing strange side effects?

The six months were almost up and I knew my master was due back in a few weeks. I couldn't wait to see him. I was sitting at my desk when one of my colleagues walked up and just came out and said, "So then, you kept that quiet, how long did you think you could hide being pregnant and who's the lucky guy?"

At that point it hit me, the morning sickness, the 'weight gain', the increase in breast size. I ignored my work mate and went straight to the nearest chemist. I bought one of those home tests and asked to use their toilet. Five minutes later I was sitting there crying my eyes out. I knew it had to have been that weekend, that strange machine.

I rushed home and called my master's phone number. The automated voice said the number was no longer in service. I went online and tried searching for his company but it didn't seem to exist. I'm guessing the London office and Africa were also fake.

I contacted my internet supplier and told them I was trying to contact a relative and could they tell me if the email account had been used recently or where it was accessed from. I could hear the panic growing in my voice as I asked.

They apologised at not being able to provide most of the information, the only thing they could tell me was that the IP address the emails were routed from were a legal company in London. I felt myself go white as the woman told the name of the company. "That's my company," I exclaimed. He works in the same building. There must be over a hundred male employees there.

It was definitely a night I would remember for the rest of my life.

12