Long Distance Cheating

Story Info
Is it really cheating if he knows?
3.8k words
2.8
11.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband's instructions were clear. I was a thousand miles away from home on my thirty fifth birthday on a business trip. We would rather I had been at home but he made the reservations for me. Standing outside my hotel room door I now opened the birthday card as he had instructed.

It read. Happy Birthday! Go in and have a bath, then open the bag I packed for you. Put on the clothes inside and call me. I'll be waiting to hear from you. I entered the room. Down a short hall I could see the main room and to my immediate right was a bath room. I could smell the hot water and bath salts.

Seconds later I was naked and soaking in a glorious hot bath. A bottle of chilled white wine and a glass were on a stand by the tub. John had outdone himself.

A thoroughly relaxing thirty minutes later I opened the bag on the bed. It contained a black skirt and stockings, black heels and a tight knit black sweater that had bright red sleeves. The outfit was a favorite of John's but I would not wear it in public despite his pleas. My twelve inch vibrator was in the bottom of the bag.

I sat down and pulled on the stockings one by one. They were soft silk with six inch lacy tops that stopped just short of the top of my legs. The heels were four inch stilettos with a single strap across the front. I thought the strap made them look sexy. John called them my "fuck me heels".

There was no underwear. John would not let me wear any when I wore this outfit. I pulled on the skirt. It was a short mini with a button up slit on the front to one side. It did not cover the lace on the stockings. Finally I pulled on the tight black knit top with the red sleeves. It was a form fitting, hugged my tits, was cut low all across the front like a peasant top and like the skirt had buttons all up the front. It barely covered me. John liked to pull the front down without undoing the buttons. My exposed breasts could then stick out prominently. The tight red sleeves came down to my mid forearms and gave the outfit some colour. They also gave the outfit a slightly whorish look.

I stood up and looked in a full length mirror on the wall beside the bed. It did look sexy. On a table beside the bed was a vase with fresh flowers that filled the room with their scent. The open note on them read "Happy Birthday, wish I was there." I picked up the phone and called home. John answered immediately.

"Happy Birthday sexy."

I laughed. "Thank you John. I' m all dressed up and nowhere to go. What do you expect me to do without you around?"

"I was hoping for a little phone sex. I packed your favorite vibrator and I'm laying here naked on our bed stroking my cock dreaming about what you're wearing."

"Really," I purred in as low voice. "Describe it to me," he replied.

"Well let's see. You know I'm wearing your favorite outfit. I know you arranged for that hot bath so I'm clean and relaxed. I'm not wearing any perfume but the flowers smell great. The room is great. It's got large bay windows. The view of the skyline from the tenth floor is spectacular. So I'll just stand here by the window and tell you what I'm doing."

"Can anybody see in the room," John asked?

"Well there is a building close by just slightly off to the side. Somebody might be able to see me but I' m not sure. How about I just flash my tits and see if I get any reactions? You've always said I should be more voyeuristic."

"So tell me what you're doing. I want details, lots of details. "

I'm slowly peeling down the shirt over my left tit. You can see the top of my nipple now. So could anybody looking out the other building. I can't do both tits at the same time because I'm holding the phone. By the way I've never seen a wireless phone in a hotel room, did you arrange that?"

"Yes, it's also got hands free so put it down and then you can use both hands and move around."

I put the phone on a table and walked back to the window were I confirmed John could hear me. He listened while I described what I was doing.

"I'm pulling down the top like you do so both tits are exposed. I'm hot so I'm going to cool them down by pressing them against the cool window. It makes my nipples hard. Anybody watching would see them pressed flat against the glass. I wish your hot lips were attached to them. They need to be sucked. All I can do is stroke them and cup my hands under my breasts wishing it was your hands. "

John said nothing but I could hear his breath as I moved from the window to the couch and sat down. I explained in as sultry a voice as I could how I was now leaning back into the couch legs spread wide. He moaned low when I told him my hands where pretending they were his as they roamed down over my belly to my legs.

"John, I'm spreading them wide for you. Now my fingers are caressing my clit and sinking ever so slightly inside me. It's getting wet. My fingertips are covered in my juices and the inside of my belly is growing warm. I wish your fingers were there John. There longer and thicker and they feel so strong when you part my pussy"

"Sounds like the start of an enjoyable night babe," John said. "I can picture you leaning back with your tits out and fingers between your legs. If I was there I would take out your vibrator and give you all twelve inches. I know you like the size."

"Yes, but it's not the same as a real cock. I prefer your real cock in me. It's hot and harder. And usually you pound me harder than when I just slide the vibrator in and out."

"Right now it's all you've got."

"You're a wicked man John. Alright, I've got it and I'm back in the couch with my legs spread wide. It's turned on low now. Can you hear it? I'm sliding it length wise all up and down my pussy. My nipples are really sticking out now. They always do when you suck them or I vibrate my entire clit. It feels soooooo good. It tingles and makes my belly fell like a bowl of jelly. I know when I stick it in me I'm going to start to quiver and shake. Picture me shaking John. Picture me as I slide the end just inside me and turn up the vibrator."

John groaned out his reply. " Ohhhh yaaaa, I can picture that! I love watching that. It's so sexy to see as I push it slowly deep into you. And watching you as your belly starts to quiver. Are your eyes closing? Are your lips quivering? They usually do when I turn it up and slide it slowly deeper."

I nodded my head forgetting John could not see as I slid the vibrator deeper. He knew me well. I did close my eyes and my lips were pursed as I tried to concentrate on the shivering device that was electrifying my inside s. John did get the benefit of me beginning to moan.

"Ohhh this feels so good John. It's almost half way in. I'm twisting it around. Turning it back and forth, clockwise, and counter clockwise, you can't do that with your cock! You know what I mean. Like you do with me only you slide it and in and out fast while you're turning it. Sometimes that gets to be too much. A girl likes to be filled slowly and steadily with a real cock. It's ssooooo good when you just slowly sink deeper and deeper."

"So you really need a big cock now do you?"

"All girls fantasize about huge cocks now and then John. There liars if they tell you otherwise."

"True, you have told me that's a fantasy of yours. But you've never tried it."

"I'd never cheat on you," I replied.

"Sounds like it's time for your birthday present."

The vibrator stayed on inside me but I stopped moving it. There was an odd note to John's voice. I waited to see what he had to say next.

"Are you ready? Put aside the vibrator and answer the door."

"What, there's nobody there." I froze when I heard the knock at the door to my room. "Go answer the door. It's your birthday present. Take the phone with you."

I pulled the vibrator from my swollen pussy reluctantly and grabbed the phone. Stopping before the door I smoothed out my skirt and put my tits back in my shirt. Then I opened the door. There stood a dark haired young man of about twenty. He was taller than John by a few inches making him over six feet. He wore a tight t-shirt and jeans that showed a muscular body. He just stood there and said nothing.

"Well," said John. "What do you think of your birthday present "?

Embarrassment was my first reaction because of my outfit. I thought about slamming the door in his face but this young man smiled and looked me in the eyes. They were a deep piercing blue, the same as John. In fact those deep blue eyes had been what first attracted me to John.

I stood there unable to take my eyes off his figure.

"Well, invite him in," John said. Wordlessly I stepped back and the young man stepped inside and shut the door. We stood staring at each other.

"John. Are you saying you want me to fuck this man," I whispered tentatively into the phone.

"You always said it was a fantasy of women to fuck a man with a big cock. I picked this guy out special just for you. He's a body builder. All muscle. I've not met him but I'm told he's over eleven inches long when hard and almost eight inches in circumference. That's four inches longer than me and almost twice as thick as me or your vibrator."

Despite my fear I felt my belly quiver and my pussy juices flow at that description. My mind raced with anticipation, fear and shame. I stood not sure what to say.

"John, I don't want to cheat on you."

"It's not cheating if l know about it. Cheating is what you do behind your partners back without their knowledge. Not only do I know about this but I arranged it. This is your birthday present. I want this for you but if you don't want it just say so. I won't be offended and Ian will go away. If you say no, in some ways I will be happy, but in others ways I will be disappointed. The decision is yours. I love you. Please accept my present. But before you do I should tell you there are conditions."

I blurted out something that sounded like what conditions.

"First, to keep this open between us and to protect you I stay on the line and you have to tell me everything that' s happening. If we get disconnected I will call you back immediately, if you don't answer I call the police. Second, Ian is not allowed to talk or say anything and can only touch you when you tell him. Finally, if at any time you say stop or leave Ian must stop or leave immediately or again, I will call the police."

There was silence in the room. My brain argued for and against. My body said just do it! John waited patiently on the line and Ian just stood there smiling. God that boy had a body. Finally I envisioned him naked with that big cock John had described between my legs pounding in and out and gave John my answer.

"Good! Now I assume the door is shut so let's move back into the room where you can put the phone down and back on speaker mode. "

I led the way back into the suite near the couch with Ian following. I motioned him to stand in front of me in the middle of the room. He did so wordlessly. Then I stood by the couch and raised one leg up on its seat. My skirt raised up enough to show a lot more leg and some lace but nothing else.

"Ok John. We are back in the room by the couch. Ian is standing here watching me. But for now I've kept the phone so we can talk privately. I'll put it on speaker later."

I explained to John my position and asked him to image me wearing my sexy black outfit and holding the phone in one hand while my other hand roamed over my breasts. I told him how my nipples where digging into my shirt in an effort to burst free from my shirt. Ian was smiling and appeared to agree. He was watching my every move.

My husband groaned when I told him I was now undoing the buttons one by one on my skirt. Starting at the bottom and working up to my waist. As each button released the skirts slit opened wider. I told John how Ian's eyes were staring at the slit in my skirt. With two buttons left to open I felt a breeze on my pussy. I undid the second last button; the last button was now all that held up the skirt. Ian's eyes popped when I pulled the skirt around so the slit was no longer on the side but directly over my now exposed cunt.

"Yes John, I said cunt. Your wife's wet swollen pussy is now a cunt. A throbbing, hot fucking device that's going to turn this boy's cock into a mound of jello. Do you like the sound of that John? Ian does. I can tell by his face."

"I can well imagine, " John moaned. " Now get him to undress and stand naked before you. I want to know what you think of the stud I selected for you."

I motioned to Ian and told him to take off his clothes. He kicked off his scandals then pulled his shirt over his head. Now it was my turn to stare. The boy had a real six pack and broad shoulders. His biceps were almost as big as my thighs. I knew I was going to enjoy feeling his chest crushing up against my breasts and those powerful arms around me. He reached down and pulled off his jeans. Beneath he wore boxer shorts. Already I could see his cock growing down one side. When he pulled off the boxers his cock bounced out and stood at attention pointing at me.

"Ohhh my God, it's huge! John, its huge ..... and thick... ... my pussy... I mean my cunt is just watering babe. "

"Good. Now it's your turn to put on a show. Tease him and tell me all about it. Play with yourself and don't let me miss a single detail."

I looked at Ian and smiled. Then I put on my most wicked smile and slowly sat into the couch in front of him making sure my skirt rode high exposing me completely. I described to John how I sat then told him I was raising one leg up and bending it out to the back of the couch. With the other leg still on the floor my cunt was now fully exposed.

"I' m licking my lips John. Placing one finger on the edge of my lip in that pouting motion I use when I try to get you to do what I want. You men are all the same. Put a half-naked blonde spread wide on a couch with a pout and a seductive smile and you'll do anything. I'm sure Ian will do anything now John. His cock is getting even bigger and changing color as the blood rushes to it. Actually my cunt is doing the same darling. Its bright red and my lips are very puffy. Are you stroking your cock John?"

All I got was a hmmmmm for a reply.

"God my pussy is wet. Can you see the wetness Ian? He's nodding John and his cock is bouncing up and down when he nods. It's soooooo big. I'm going to fuck a giant cock John. I' m going to feel that huge cock in me and tell you all about it when it happens. Do you still love me?"

"Absolutely! Now spread your lips so he can see inside you."

"You wicked man," I replied. But even as John spoke the words my belly quivered with anticipation. I reached down and placed two fingers inside and slid them in and out slowly while smiling at Ian. Ian reached down and began to slowly stroke his cock. I told John what Ian was doing.

"I think he likes what he sees," was Johns reply.

I agreed and leaned back into the comer of the couch. Then I described my position, how I had placed my elbows high across the back rest and spread them wide like my legs. Only my tits were covered. After making Ian stare a minute my free hand roamed down across both tits and slowly pulled down the knit material exposing first one nipple then the other. They both were hard and pointing at Ian.

"How close is he," John asked?

"About six feet. Not close enough. Ian come slowly closer to me. Five feet, four feet, three feet ....stop. Good boy. That huge cock is only two feet from my mouth John. Ian's stoking it. Go slowly Ian. I do not want you to lose your load yet. That's better. Ohhhh John... it's leaking."

John whispered into the phone and I followed his instruct ions. Leaning forward I reached out with a fingertip and slowly wiped the liquid off the tip of Ian's cock. Ian gasped as I touched him. Then I leaned back and rubbed the white milky liquid over my cunt lips. Give me a little more I asked Ian as I reached out again.

"John, it's salty," I said as I sucked my fingertip into my mouth. "I' m going to put the phone down now so both hands are free. Can you hear me now? Good! I'm getting very horny honey. I need to change positions. I'm rolling over and laying on my back now. My legs are up over the back of the couch spread wide. My head is hanging down over the edge of the seat. That huge cock is right above my head. Ian, hold it steady for me and place the tip above my mouth. That's right Ian. Hmmmmm John. I can smell it. It's so close if I flicked out my tongue I could lick it. "

My mind was spinning as I told Ian to stroke his cock over me and let it drip. I explained to John that my hands were now both down between my legs pulling my cunt apart for Ian to see.

Ian watched as I slid my fingers from both hands rapidly in and out of my body. Another drop fell from his cock into my waiting open mouth. I pushed the salty taste around my mouth with my tongue. The musky man smell of sex hovered just above my nose and I inhaled it deeply.

"Hmmmmm John. I need to get fucked now."

I turned quickly on the couch to face Ian. Leaning back I spread my legs wide over the edge of the coach. I described to John my new position. Ian stood directly in front of me.

"Ian, kneel down," I commanded! "His cock is lined up with my cunt John. I'm going to get fucked. Your beautiful wife is spreading her legs for another man. This is your last chance to change your mind John."

"Do it!"

"You heard my husband Ian. Put it in me! Slowly. I never had a real cock that big."

Ian moved forward several inches and lined up his cock to my pussy. Then, holding it in one hand he rubbed it up and down my clit spreading my lips. Slowly he leaned forward and began to enter me.

"Ohhhhhhhhh god yes.... It's so hot... .... John it's only an inch in me but already I feel it throbbing. He's spreading me wider than I've ever been before. Slowwwwwwwly... its soooo big. Ahhhhh two inches. John. ... Ohhhhhhhh my... three inches! I'm going to die impaled on this cock. I've never been stretched this wide before."

My husband's groans came through the phone speaker filling the room with my moans. Ian was silent as he pushed deeper and deeper. I reached down behind his ass and held him as he sank into me. John moaned louder as I told him Ian was now inside me deeper than he had ever been and was not yet all the way.

"Fuck me now Ian... all the way and don't stop. I want it all oHHHhHhHh."

I screamed as Ian rammed his full length deep and held himself there a moment before starting to slide in and out.

"He's fucking me now John....amhhhh his cock is in meeeeeee. It's sooo big. Sooooo biggggg. He' sss fucking my married cunt John. Harder Ian.... Pound my cunt! "

I howled as my body bucked under Ian. Again and again he rammed in and out of me lifting me off the coach with each thrust.

"UGHH... GGGHHHAAAAA... AAAHHH... John... aaahhhh ... uu nnggh... big cock... uugh! uugh! uugh! I've got a huge ... aahhhh fuckkkkkkkkk ... huge cock in... uugh... in my cunt! I'M BEING FUCKED!! OOOHhhh John! It's so good... sooooo good! My pussy feels so totally full of cock... so stretched... AAAHHHHHH... FUCK ME, IAN. GIVE ITTOMEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

Ian lifted me effortlessly from the couch and stood up impaling me deep on his pole. I threw my arms around his neck and held on for dear life as he bounced me up and down. My screams mixed with John's moans. I came hard and Ian still bounced me up and down on his huge pole.

"AAAHHHH. I... .... I'MMMMMM CUMMINGGGGGG AGAIN"!

Then Ian came. I felt that huge cock pulse and throb and then unload inside me. Wave after wave filled me. I collapsed in his arms while his cock continued to twitch inside.

"Oh John."

"Happy birthday babe."

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Hot hot hot. I read as fiction but many live the different lifestyles as swinging, swapping, hot wife/cuck, poly or just a crazy drunken night. Me personally I could never . Way to jealous personality but read for fun just like a book , movie or porn . People I know allow the fuck when traveling alone but never by the home. One former colleague in Vegas with his wife of 35 years said he was getting her a massage in their suite and did but he was a paid to fuck her all night after ther massage. He said this guy was 6 ‘3” model type around 270 lbs of muscle with a massive cock. He massaged her for 90 minutes but when turning her to her back the small towel fell and she saw he was naked . He finished the rub down avoiding her pussy but coming close and tits but no nipple but did rest his cock on her as he leaned close on her. He then pulled head ring out holding her head hanging telling her let’s do what’s natural resting his massive cock head to her lips as she opened and it was started. He encouraged her and him to go all out , it’s a one night gift. He absolutely fucked her senseless all night and in the morning with dirty talk the whole time. On round two he put her flat on her belly whispering in her ear and had her repeat telling her hubby . Tell him this guy has a huge cock and owns me now until we part and he’s younger than out four kids. , he’s so deep and is amazing fucking me making me cum which also taste great. Then she in between grunts , panting and screaming said he’s sliding in my ass . He said he then was talking out loud as he slowly made love to her ass deep slow oiled up his long arms on hand on her tits the other rubbing her pussy after what seemed like forever he started to really pound as she screamed incoherently. He then went to his knees pull her head back to look at hubby while her pummeled her ass she was squirting he pulled out went in front her being worn out not paying attention he pushed his cock in her mouth as to mouth fucking her face cumming down her throat yelling your slut goes ass to mouth and loves to drink cum then to her your a nasty mommy slut clean that cock . Then picked her up carried her to the huge shower , gave her mouth wash then cleaned her body and hair then dried her . They came out he made her a drink then on round three made love for a long time in multiple positions and that made him very jealous as she was cumming over and over and the talk between them was loving . He said he had to go to the other room for a while as he fucked her until she passed out he slept on sofa waking to her riding the guys cock with dirty talk back to both. A knock as they fucked the guy walked in with breakfast for the three watching the wife ride a cock the guy said come here feel her nipples and suck one as part of your tip . He left she came screaming then they sat naked eating. When done he had her get on the floor as the guys talked having her as he said worship his cock balls and asshole thanking hubby for the job telling him she’s a real slut and takes orders well even from a 22 . He stood saying she just made out with my asshole then holding her face he fucked her mouth finished on her face . He pulled her up said let’s clean up and I’ll go . He fucked her pussy and ass in the shower then they dress and left. The embarrassment came in and she cried thanking him but apologized for how she acted and he had to see. He said he had videos and they watch them every so often never repeated that night except she did surprise hubby with two woman . I for one could never . I’ll stick to fantasy and role playing.

Ghostwriter_Ghostwriter_3 months agoAuthor

OK, here we go again.

Let’s start with a history lesson. What is a cuckold? It’s a word that’s been around for centuries, since at least the 13th century. A cuckold originally meant someone who was the wronged husband of an adulterous wife. A cuckold has no idea that his wife is screwing around. Calling him a cuckold was meant to mock him. Not only was he not “man enough” to keep his woman from straying but he was a fool who did not even realize she was cheating.

Now comes along the short form, “cuck”. The key difference is the intent. Whereas a cuckold has no idea he was one, a cuck may or may not know, and the mocking now comes served with heavy side dish of derision.

That change in meaning only came about in the last hundred years. Its start is credited to the deep south religious community or the alt-right extremists (you know them, those white supremacist guys). However it started it’s become a derogatory insult used by narrow minded people who mean to impose their ideas of morality on the rest of the world.

Think Rolling Stones, “he can’t be a man cos he don’t smoke the same cigarette as me”.

Not my style! I have my views and you are entitled to yours. You can try to change my views with a good conversation making your points while I make my rebuttals but the fact is I respect your values and morals. Please respect mine and others. I’m not a my way or the highway kind of guy.

I write to invoke emotion and tell a story hopefully in a creative way. Those who demand I add the cuck tag and those who score me low as punishment won’t be happy to hear their plan backfired. A low score meant to punish me for a storyline they find offensive means I succeeded.

To those who log in, are polite in asking me to add the cuck tag or have actually written stories, thanks for your feedback.

To the Anonymous commenter who said they liked the story but my English sucks, you should have added examples. It would give you credibility. Btw, I am looking for an editor but it seems there not as easy to find as you would think.

So, thanks for the feedback good or bad and let me finish this monologue with some more musical references.

As Pat Benatar said, “hit me with your best shot”. Just always understand I will reply with Tom Petty. “I won’t back down”!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Actually this does happen I have done this for my wife a few times and she does it for me different strokes for different folks

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I always wondered how incredible it must feel to be picked up while being bounce fucked on a huge cock. You have no control and you cannot reach anything to lift you off so you just hang there in space bouncing on an exceedingly long and large meat stick that is also massively thick. The orgasms must just be constantly building on top of each other before the previous one comes to an end until you finally blackout from an overload of excessive orgasmic euphoria.

Ridiculous69Ridiculous693 months ago

Clearly please label it Cuckold. Since no normal and real guy would want this as a present for his wife. It’s truly a Bogey on the first hole of the course

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Camping Trip Turns Wife Into Slut Wife turns into slut in the shower for big cocks.in Loving Wives
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Date Training My wife helps our widower neighbor with dating practice.in Loving Wives
My Wife Wants My Friend's Large Cock Wife desperately wants friend's massive cock.in Loving Wives
Wife at the Company Retreat Innocent wife loses control at husband's company retreat.in Loving Wives
More Stories