Long Distance Denial Pt. 01

Story Info
Husband deals with frustration while overseas.
1.9k words
4.43
11.2k
10
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Switch90
Switch90
150 Followers

Shawn had been in Army for eight years now, leaving home was nothing new. He and his wife, Tiffany, were accustomed to the changes that came along with overseas assignments. This time he was only leaving for five months, and it was to Europe of all places. Still, this meant five months of time away. Tiffany would be managing bills, the house, the family; all essentially on her own. While Shawn was focusing on his work in Europe. This also meant five months without physical contact with each other. But, again, this wasn't their first rodeo and they had learned how to keep their sexual flame alive at long distances.

It helped that Shawn and Tiffany had developed a certain type of sex life over their decade of marriage. One mostly revolving around female domination. In the beginning, it had been Shawn's fantasies that started their exploration of femdom. Overtime though, Tiffany had found herself becoming more and more confident in taking control, and now on the occasions that Shawn attempted to top in bed he quickly found himself reminded that his wife no longer wanted to play the role of the submissive. Usually that reminder came with a considerable amount of pain for him. This femdom lifestyle wouldn't change with his leaving the country.

It had been about one week since Shawn arrived in Europe. He was settled into his temporary home, a large tent shared with about seven other Soldiers. They each had their own bunks, spaced about six feet apart from each other. There was a separate tent outside for the latrines, and another tent for showers. Luckily cellular service wasn't an issue, the area had wifi so that everyone could easily communicate with their loved ones back home.

The week had been busy, filled with travel and paperwork and settling in. Sex hadn't been in the forefront of Shawn's mind like usual. He was admittedly a bit of an addict, but his focus has been on work so far. But now that everything was settled, and he was relaxing in his tent for the weekend, his thoughts drifted to the fact that he hadn't gotten any release or even attention in a whole seven days.

*Ding* Tiffany's phone lit up with a text message from her husband.

"Hey. Are you busy?"

"Not really. Just watching Netflix. What's up?"

"I'm horny... Lol"

"Lol. I bet you are. It has been a whole week, Have you been good?"

"Yes. I haven't touched myself. I've been too busy anyway. Lol."

"Busy or not, you know I own that cock. You better not touch it without my permission."

Shawn got a chill down his spine. He loved hearing his wife talk about how she owned him. She really did too, at home she often kept his cock locked in a chastity device. He would sometimes go days or even weeks locked up.

"Do you want to play with it? I might let you if you ask nicely."

"Please sweetheart. Can I please stroke my cock for you?"

"Where are you right now? In your bed?"

"Yes, I'm in my sleeping bag. But everyone else is still awake, I'm going to go to the latrine and jerk it. If you give me permission to jerk off that is. Lol"

"You can touch yourself, but you have to do it there. In your sleeping bag."

"Oh c'mon! There's like seven other guys in here."

"I guess you'll have to go really slow so they don't notice. Lmao"

"..."

"I mean if you don't want to play, you don't have to."

"I didn't say that! I want to, I will."

"Good boy. That's better. Now start stroking your cock for me, nice and slow."

"Thank you. It feels so good,"

"I'm sure it does. But you know what would feel better? My hand on your cock, or my mouth. Think about how good it would feel if I was there instead. My lips and tongue teasing along your shaft."

"Oh god... I would love that."

"I know. Too bad it'll be months before you feel it again. Imagine when I worked up to the tip, wrapped my lips around you. My tongue making little circles around your head, while my hand gently wraps around your balls. Feeling how full they must be after this week."

Shane's hand was moving slowly, so slowly, along his cock. It felt good, and her words were helping him build toward an orgasm. He was careful not to draw attention to himself though. The other Soldiers were occupied on their own phones, but he didn't want to risk getting caught and embarrassed in front of everyone.

"How does it feel sweetie? How does it feel to stroke your cock in a room full of other men?" She teased him.

"I'd much rather be in a room full of women. Lol"

"Oh I don't think you could handle that. You'd cum right away!"

"I can feel myself building up toward summing now."

"Good boy. Edge for me. Get close, but don't go over."

"Thank you." Shawn kept stroking, eyes closed, picturing his wife's mouth around his cock. He was getting close now, and stop well in time to ensure no accidents happened inside his sleeping bag.

"I edged."

"Mmm. Good boy. So obedient. Do it again, four more times."

"Four more times?! Can't I go to the latrine and do it?"

"No. You can't. Now edge that cock for me you little slut."

His cock throbbed at her words.

"Yes ma'am."

"That's better. I own your cock, you'll stroke it when and where I tell you to. Don't think just because you're on another continent that you have any more control than normal."

Shawn was quickly approaching another edge now. Her dominant attitude was always a sure way to get him swimming in submissive bliss. His thumb traced circles under the head of his cock, he squeezed the shaft rhythmically. Getting a little closer to the edge this time, but still stopping before it was too late.

"Two edges down."

"Three more to go. Ya know, I wasn't horny before but now you've got me all worked up. I think I'll go take care of myself too."

"Oh God. I wish I was there to take care of you."

"Me too, my love. Believe me. You are my favorite toy, but my other will have to do."

Tiffany turned off the tv and made her way into the bedroom. She took a key from her jewelry box and unlocked the chest at the end of the bed. Looking through their assortment of adult toys, she took out her favorites. First was her pink vibrator, her go to for a quick orgasm. Next she took out a 7 inch purple silicone dildo. After undressing, she grabbed her phone and snapped a picture.

Shawn was making his way to his third edge when his phone buzzed again. He let go of his cock immediately, the image of his wife with the purple cock next to her mouth was enough to send him straight to the very brink of cumming.

"Oh my god..."

"Jealous? This cock is going to fuck me today. This cock is going to make me cum."

"Three. I was so close. God I want to fuck you so bad. I want to make you cum."

"Too bad, so sad sweetie. Now let me focus on myself while you edge those last two times. Let me know when you're done."

"Yes ma'am. Enjoy!"

Tiffany tossed her phone aside and laid back on the bed. Her fingers teased at her thighs, slowly moving toward her pussy. One hand moved up to cup her ample 38D breast. Her fingers pinched her nipples gently, as she let out a sigh. Her fingers traced her pussy. Her eyes were closed, as she imagined her husbands needy cock. She loved teasing him, loved knowing that she could cum as much as she wanted and he would wait for her command. She imagined him in his sleeping bag, his cock throbbing, him nervously worrying about getting caught. She let a finger slip inside herself, she was wet and warm. Her other hand reached for her dildo. She loved sucking Shawn's cock, and she felt the need to in that moment. She used her stand-in cock to fulfill her oral fixation. Licking and sucking, wishing that it was her husbands so that she could enjoy his moans and squirms. A second finger slid inside her pussy, as she moaned around the cock.

"I'm done edging. Oh my god, I was so close. I'm so fucking horny. I'm leaking precum. Please, please let me cum sweetheart!"

Tiffany glanced at the message, then put the phone aside again. His needs could wait. She withdrew her fingers and slowly inserted her purple cock inside herself. Shawn's cock was slightly bigger than the dildo, but it still filled her up nicely. Her body shuddered as she started to fuck herself. She grabbed her phone and hit record.

Shawn was still holding his cock in his hand. It was pulsing, just the slightest amount of precum leaking from the tip. He was sure nobody had noticed him, but he wasn't sure how he was going to make it to the latrine to finish himself off without someone noticing his erection or the wet spot on the front of his pants. His phone lit up and he saw the video message. Turning the volume all the way down, he opened it. He saw his wife, sprawled out on their bed. Her toy was gliding in and out of her soaking pussy, he could tell she was moaning even if he couldn't hear it. Her eyes were locked with his threw the camera screen. He watched as her body shook, as she achieved the orgasm that he had held back from five times already.

"Fuck. Fuck, I need to cum! Please! I need that. I need to feel that. You're so fucking hot. Oh my god."

He waited. Phone in one hand, cock in the other.

Tiffany smiled at his response, but she had no intention of letting him cum. She put the phone back down and got her vibrator. She turned it on to the highest setting and rested it against her clit. It only took seconds before she was climaxing a second time. Screaming out as the orgasm racked her body. Wave after wave of pleasure went though her, as she kept the vibrator against her clit until she couldn't take anymore. Switching it off she tossed it aside. She brought the purple cock to her mouth, took another video and sent it.

"Now we just need to clean up."

Shawn looked at the video of his wife, the way she intently licked and sucked her toy clean. His cock throbbed again, more precum trickling out of the tip.

"Fuck..."

"Oh, sweetie, That means you need to clean up too. All that precum that's probably all over your hand and underwear. Lick it all up for me. Be a good boy and clean up your mess."

Shawn obeyed, scooping up as much precum as he could. He licked his fingers clean, savoring the taste of his own frustration.

"All clean."

"Such a good boy. I hope you enjoyed yourself, I definitely did."

"You're really not gonna let me cum today, are you?"

"Oh sweetheart. I don't plan to let you cum at all while you're gone..."

Switch90
Switch90
150 Followers