Long Distance Denial Pt. 02

Story Info
The teasing and denial continues.
1.3k words
4.46
12.5k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Switch90
Switch90
150 Followers

It had been one week since Shawn and Tiffany had their little mutual masturbation fun. Work had kept them both pretty occupied, though Shawn's thoughts had drifted to his wife nightly. His frustration only growing stronger by the day, but he knew better than to bring it up. Tiffany liked to be the sexual aggressor in the relationship, so he suffered in silence until the mood to play struck her again.

It was about 8pm for Shawn and he was settled in his bunk, texting his wife about how their days had been. She casually brought up the fact that she was thinking of masturbating later since she hadn't all week.

"Oh wow. What a coincidence. Me either. Lol"

"Well of course you haven't. You know you can't without my permission silly."

"Of course, my love. I know."

"Would you like permission tonight? Have you been aching for me all week?"

"Oh my God, yes. Yes I have and Yes I would. Please..."

"I'll allow it. I want you to go to the bathrooms this time. No jerking off in your sleeping bag like a little pervert tonight."

"That was your idea! Ok, how many times do you want me to edge? And, may I cum for you?"

"I already told you, you're not cumming until you get home. Don't bother asking again."

"Yes ma'am. Sorry, had to try. Lol"

"Try again and I'll start punishing you for it."

"Fuck... Understood."

"Good boy. Now, go to the bathroom and edge five times for me."

"Yes ma'am! Thank you, so much."

"You still have the videos we made last year, right? The ones where I'm sucking your cock."

"Yes, of course. Still the best porn in the world."

"Mmm, good. I want you to edge to them. From now anytime I allow you to touch your cock, it's going to be to those videos. I want you to focus on how good it felt to have my hands and mouth on your cock. Remember it, desire it, wish you could have it."

"Oh God. Yes ma'am. Thank you, again."

"You're welcome. Oh, and I'll be touching myself too. If you get done your edges before I'm done playing maybe I'll send you a reward." *wink*

Shawn took his phone and hurried to the bathroom. There were eight stalls in each latrine trailer. He made his way into the first trailer and was relieved to find it empty. He went into the last stall, dropped his pants to the ground, and sat on the toilet lid. His cock was already hard as he scrolled the videos in his phone. He found the three videos she had mentioned, made sure the volume was low enough to where he could barely hear it, and hit play.

Tiffany was wearing black shorts and a gray tank top in the video, she was wearing her brown hair down resting just below shoulder length. She was on her knees, looking up at Shawn as he held his camera phone. His cock was hard and in her hand. As she began to stroke him, she was smiling, a teasingly glint in her eye. Her hand glided along his shaft slowly, as her lips kissed his head. She let out a little laugh as his cock visibly pulsed. She sucked the tip into her mouth, and Shawn moaned aloud. Her hand picked up speed and she swirled her tongue around the sensitive head of his cock.

In real life, his hand was mimicking her movements. Slowly sliding up and down the shaft. He could already feel his balls aching, precum rising toward the surface. He was amazed by how sexy his wife could be. How much fun she clearly had teasing his cock, the videos really were his favorite porn. The only problem was that he knew how quickly they made him cum, and he had to be careful not to take things too far.

In the video, Tiffany's tongue was flicking the underside of his cock. She spit onto the head and began stroking him faster with both hands, opening her mouth as if she planned to catch his load on her tongue. It was too much, both in the video and in real life. She let go of his edging cock, just as he did the same in the bathroom stall. She laughed again in the video, making him moan and whimper.

One edge down, he thought to himself. That didn't take too long, he was hopeful to earn that extra reward. Just as started stroking himself again, the trailer door opened. Footsteps echoed through the room as the other person entered a stall a few doors down. Shawn knew that he didn't have time to stop and wait for them to leave, so he kept stroking. Slowly and quietly.

In the video, Tiffany was stroking him again. Driving him toward another edge. His cock was lubed with her spit and his own precum now, and she was stroking him fast with one hand while the other rubbed and played with her breast. She was making eye contact, and asking him how good it felt. Shawn reached another edge in the bathroom stall, maybe the quietest of his life, just as the other occupant left.

After taking a moment to recover, he clicked the next video. Tiffany was topless in this one. The scene continued much the same, her stroking and teasing him to the edge repeatedly. His third edge in the stall was coming on quickly, until the door swung open again. Three people entered the trailer this time, laughing and carrying on with each other. The took up three stalls, including the one directly next to Shawn's. He turned the volume all the way off and frowned, he could see his wife's lips moving but couldn't hear her words at all. He couldn't recall the exact quotes, but he knew she was teasing him about not being allowed to cum. She rubbed his cock against her breasts, no doubt asking him how good it would feel to explode all over them. His hand was squeezing the shaft of his cock now in the stall, minimum movement for minimum noise. Still, in his frustrated state it was enough. His cock started to leak precum steadily, and he was soon at his third edge.

Once the others had left the trailer, he pulled up the final video. He was rubbing just the underside of his cock now, as he watched his wife take his entire cock into her throat. He pulsed and ached, wishing he could feel that now. He used some of the precum leaking from his tip to coat his whole cock as he started stroking quickly toward his fourth edge. She was deepthroating him, drool spilling from her mouth until her breasts. She stroked his cock, she wanted more, more precum, more whimpering, more frustration. He could see the look of lust in her eyes. He pulled his hand away just in time, his cock bobbed in the air, throbbing and leaking precum like a faucet.

That had been a close call, almost too close. He took a solid minute to recover before daring to touch his cock again. When he did, he could see in the video that his wife had slowed down her movements. She wasn't trying to make him edge anymore, just gently playing with his cock. He turned the volume back up enough to hear her. She was stroking and kissing his swollen cock, he could tell he was every bit as frustrated then as now. She smiled up at the camera again, and whispered to him "Don't get too excited." His final edge came on right then, he reluctantly pulled his hand away, leaking a stream of precum onto the floor.

After cleaning up, and shoving his throbbing cock into his pants, Shawn made his way out of the trailer. His hands were in his pockets, attempting to make the massive bulge in his pants less noticeable as he walked by several other Soldiers on the way to his tent. He climbed into his sleeping bag and pulled his phone back out.

"Hey. All done! Sorry I took so long!"

"You did. You took so long. I've been done, no extra treats for you tonight. Maybe next time." *wink*


Switch90
Switch90
150 Followers