All Comments on 'Long Distance Pt. 03'

by macktosh

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
VancouverManVancouverManalmost 5 years ago
Wow!!!!

Mind blown!! Great story.

Cool character development and SOOOO sexy.

Can’t wait to read more of yours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
<333

This one is so cool and sweet and makes me feel so Safe. So often people just... forget boundaries and stuff but this is Romantic and Hot and god I love this series

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Add to the previous comments

Wow, this was so hot and romantic. I could feel the heat and passion coming from both of them. Adding the audience, so to speak, was a grand twist to making Julie think that she was being watched. Need to have more chapters where Jules finally gets her orgasm in a very big way. Using a remote controlled vibrating clit ring with a display to show just how the victim is close to losing control was a unique view to loving someone and being in control without losing trust. More chapters please.

TheOneWhoLikeToReadsTheOneWhoLikeToReadsalmost 3 years ago

Im so loved this stories .. the way you build the character and story make me want to read more of it .. i hope there more chapter for this series ..

thank you for the great wonderful amazing stories ❤️❤️

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Wow how you get the idea for this stories. I really like with f/f theme and the denial part make it more amazing. Will there be a next chapter ?? Hopefully there is. Thank you for sharing this stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermacktosh@macktosh
I'm an amateur writer who specializes in F/F pairings, cute romance, and safe, consensual BDSM. Feel free to message me about ideas, feedback, editing, whatever. 3/5/2021 Update: Hello! It's been a while. I wasn’t able to write much in 2020, and I won't be able to write much...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES