Long Distance Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, you're so good at that," Kelly mumbled, kissing her breast. Not wanting to pull away from her wife's warmth, Kelly reached up awkwardly and tugged at the cuffs around Julia's wrists, freeing her hands. Julia moved her arms down to hold her wife but made no move to do anything else, not sure if she was to be freed completely. Kelly reluctantly sat up to unfasten the ankle restraints before immediately snuggling back up against her, and Julia smiled. Kelly always wanted to cuddle after her orgasms, and she had missed these arms around her immensely.

After a while, Kelly tugged off the blindfold, and Julia blinked as her eyes were overwhelmed with light. She lifted her head, not sure what she'd find in the bedroom as her blurry vision focused. It was... the same. Just empty chairs, facing the bed. She let out a breath, flopping back as a tension she hadn't realized was there was released. The irrational fear in the back of her mind was finally soothed.

"So," Kelly murmured. "How was the audience?"

"It..." Julia paused, trying to sort through her feelings as Kelly doodled shapes over her stomach with a finger, her head pillowed on Julia's shoulder. "It was... intense. I almost believed it when I first heard it, and... that scared me, but it was really hot when I realized what you were doing. How did you do that?"

Kelly reached over to the side of the bed and picked up her phone, wiggling it in front of Julia. "I hid some speakers around the place and chose things to play from here."

"Well, I liked it." Julia kissed the top of Kelly's head. "Thank you. For dinner, and for setting all this up. But, um, will we keep going...?" she asked, trying and failing to keep the pleading neediness out of her voice.

"That was the second time today, and you really wiped me out," Kelly said, running her fingers over Julia's bare chest. "I'm pretty satisfied, knowing you aren't satisfied." She could feel how tense and squirmy Julia was, and she grinned at her wife's pouting face.

"Kelly, please..."

"I was going to let you come tonight, but you gave that up to please me." Kelly leaned in, planting a kiss against Julia's neck and moving to her ear to murmur, "And that made me very, very happy, Jules. It's so fucking hot, knowing what you'll do for me. I love it." She took the curve of Julia's ear between her teeth and nibbled gently as her wife writhed, her fingers digging into the bed. Kelly's hand slipped down to tease at the top of Julia's folds, ever so gently brushing her wife's abused clit before planting a kiss on her ear and pulling back. "And we've got all weekend to play... it'll be more fun this way."

Julia made a small, grumpy noise. She knew Kelly was right, but that didn't make her want to come any less.

"Come on, let's take a bath," Kelly said, sitting up. "I can put lotion on you and give you a massage afterwards..."

Despite the throbbing ache between her legs, Julia smiled. "You're spoiling me tonight."

"Yep," Kelly said happily. "I have to while I can."

"Then spoil away," Julia said, her smile widening as she held out her hands and let Kelly pull her upright


I'm not sure if/when this story will be continued, but if you have suggestions or ideas for future chapters I'd love to hear them. Comments and criticisms on this chapter are also greatly appreciated.

12