Long Distance Relationship Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FLSr5r
FLSr5r
195 Followers

So I tried to concentrate on her hand playing in my hair instead of the front of her robe being open to allow me a partial view of the soft curves of her breasts. Only the top portions of her breasts were actually visable, but it was still a wonderful view.

So I simply closed my eyes, and I found that I got lost in the joys of kissing her.

Her lips were soft and sensual, and expressed a warm love that was wonderful. Her tongue gently teased my lips until they parted to allow her inside. And then her tongue sweetly teased the tip of my tongue without really invading my mouth. Instead of the agressive sensuality of a kiss, her tongue underscored the innocent romanticism of simply kissing. It was wonderful; it was incredible; I totally lost track of time.

My lips moved from her lips to the corner of her mouth, and then up her jawline to her ear lobe. I loved on her face for every inch of that journey. And I lingered on and around her ears for several seconds, enjoying her moans of pleasure and enjoyment. Her skin under and just behind her ear received special attention from my lips and my tongue. I concentrated on soft carresses as my lips traced their way down her neck and onto her shoulders. I subtly slid the robe partway off her shoulder, and continued kissing her. I have a serious weakness for bare shoulders, and I nearly lost myself giving her soft skin the attention it deserved.

Then I realized that her fingers had moved from the back of my head to my ears and my jawline, as if following the same path as my lips were tracing on her.

And it was my turn to moan in pleasure. It was becoming more and more clear to me that she understood the subtle pleasures of gentle kissing, and enjoyed that as much as I, rather than the naked aggression of passionate kissing. And it was truly wonderful. I loved passionate kissing, but the art of gentle kissing was awesome and powerful.

Suddenly, I felt her index finger gently insert into my ear, and I knew I had to do something about that.

"Sweetheart, I need you to stop that." I was in agony telling her to stop, but I was in fear of letting her continue. "My ears are sort of a trigger. You play with my ears and I tend to lose control of myself."

She looked at me with a question in her eyes, so I continued.

"Seriously, I have been loving this so far. It has been a long time since I have done this, and you are incredible. But if you play with my ears, either one of them, then I will get really turned on and I won't be able to stop myself. I will do things that both of us will probably regret. And I truly DO NOT want to mess up what we have seen develop over the past few months. Kissing is okay, but you need to leave my ears alone." I looked into her eyes to make sure she understood me.

"Seriously? You lose all control?" Her question suggested she did not quite believe me.

"Seriously," I replied. "No stopping what comes next, or even after that. We have some agreed boundaries, and you need to know that I will violate every boundary if you play with my ears."

She seemed to think about what I said, and I feared that our cultural differences might have confused my meaning. Then, without a word, she looked me in the eyes, pulled my face to hers, and kissed me. And then softly and gently stuck her finger into my ear.

I enjoyed her playfulness for several seconds, and then began sensing that predictable urge. So I slowly pulled away from her. I touched her face, softly pressing my fingertips along her cheek. I leaned in to gently kiss the tip of her nose, and then reached for my Champagne glass. I could not believe my self-control, nor the fact that I had actually disengaged while she had her finger in my ear. I don't ever remember being able to do that in the past when other women had concentrated on my ears, and I had ruined a couple of relationships because of that. Of course, I had taken a few relationships far beyond what I had planned because of the same lack of self-control. I suspected that her obvious violtion of my request was as much a joke as it was a signal of approval, and I chose to respond to the joke. At least that was my thought, as I contemplated the implcations of her doing it anyway. Oh, man, I did not want to go there.

No, that is not true, I thought. I REALLY WANTED to go there! But I knew I should not. At least not at the moment, I told myself.

By now, three glasses of Champagne were beginning to show on her. Clearly, she wasn't stumbling or even slurring her words, because I would not serve her that much alcohol; tonight in particular, and probably wouldn't on any night. But I knew she was tired and I knew that our first night together was special, so I had planned on not serving much alcohol tonight. Maybe a variety, but not a lot. But the alcohol was beginning to show, so I asked if she was tired.

"I don't want to send you to bed, honey, but maybe you should go anyway." I looked deeply into her eyes trying to discern what she needed at that moment. After a few seconds, I caught myself looking down at her exposed cleavage. She caught me, too, and looked down to see how much skin she was showing.

"I should charge you for that," she said, sleep showing in her voice.

"And I would gladly pay it," I responded without thinking.

She smiled sweetly, and made a show of closing her robe. Yet somehow the robe did not cover any more skin after she had pulled it together than before. For a fleeting moment I wondered if that was on purpose.

In a sleepy voice, she said, "Maybe we should go to bed."

"No, YOU should go to bed. I have some things to do." I corrected her but was not sure she heard me.

I stood up and reached out for her hands. Her hands found my hands, and she sat there for a moment, her eyes looking deeply into mine, and I got totally lost staring into those awesome sexy brown eyes. Finally, I pulled her to her feet, noticing that the robe opened just a little further and the belt had almost come untied. I turned away, and put my arm around her as we walked to her bedroom.

"Is there anything else I can get for you to make your night more comfortable?" As soon as I asked the question I KNEW I should have worded it differently.

"Oh, are you changing your mind?" She wore an impish grin as she asked the question. I smiled at her question, but did not answer. After several seconds, she held open her arms, inviting me into a hug. And as she did so, the belt to her robe finally gave way. The robe fell open but caught at her nipples or I could have seen everything. As it was, I could see most of each breast, and the black lace of some very skimpy panties flashed for a moment. The several inches of skin and lace that were revealed sent a surge of blood pressure through my body, affecting me in several ways. Then she closed the distance between us, cutting off my view but rewarding me with a soft and lingering kiss instead. The hug produced an awesome feeling in my mind and in my heart.

"I will be stumbling around making coffee at about 8am, but you sleep as long as you want," I told her when our lips had parted. I took a step back, refusing to look anywhere but her eyes and she smiled again. "Good Night, Sweet Lady." I let go of her hands, and turned away.

FLSr5r
FLSr5r
195 Followers
12