Long-distance with Sara Pt. 02

Story Info
Sara visits and continues to tease me about Nick.
2.5k words
4.05
17.1k
46

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/04/2024
Created 09/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Valsona
Valsona
196 Followers

***This is part two in a series about a couple, Jake and Sara, who are in a loving, long-distance relationship, but begin exploring non-monogamy, exhibitionism, and consensual cuckolding. If these topics are not of interest to you, cuckolding in particular, please do not read this story.***

- - -

Over the few weeks that followed the phone call where Sara told me about Nick, things pretty much went back normal, save for some more playful teasing on nights when Sara would go out. She was pretty studious and vanilla on most nights, and our nightly phone calls would primarily be about school and class work and how much we missed each other.

But on nights when Sara went out, she got more playful, and more sexual. It was not uncommon for me to get text messages like "me and the girls are going to a frat party tonight. Should I dress in something super slutty and see how many guys hit on me? Hehe." I would play along, not just because I got excited thinking about and seeing pictures of Sara dressed super sexily, but also because the whole idea of her acting slutty in front of other guys turned me on.

To her credit, she wasn't lying about sending me the kind of pictures she had previously sent Nick, either. One night she sent me a picture of her about to go out, wearing a tiny denim skirt and red tank top, making sure I could see she had no underwear or bra on. The pictures drove me crazy, and aside from the occasional guy hitting on her, she didn't appear to be cheating on me.

I justified the whole scenario on the idea that Sara liked feeling and acting sexy, I liked her feeling that way, and that this was a harmless way for us to spice things up. She was home every night talking to me and I trusted her that nothing else was happening.

Another bonus was that it turned us into ravenous sex kittens when we saw each other. A few weeks after our call about Nick, it was winter break and Sara and I were back home together. We saw each other basically every night and fucked like crazy.

Occasionally our dirty talk would turn to her "slutty" behavior, and it clearly turned her on. She would ask me if I liked her dressing like a slut and getting attention from other guys, I would say I did, and she would tease me about things she "might" do. Every now and then, in the throes of passion, one of us would mention Nick, and the idea that Sara might still end up fucking him. The conversation never went too far because shortly after we threw out the idea, one of us would cum. Our sex life continued like that for a while, without Sara actually acting any of these dirty talk fantasies out, which was fine with me.

A few weeks after returning to school, we missed each other so much that Sara bought a ticket to come visit me for a long weekend. I lived in a freshman quad set up, where there were four single rooms with a common area and a shared bathroom. I was friendly with my three other quad mates, but not super close. They were much more traditionally 'bro-ey', and hung out with each other a lot more in the common room shooting the shit and drinking beers. I think they were more than a little surprised to see this super sexy girl come stay with me. Sara would have been one of the hottest - if not the not the hottest - girl in our freshman class if she had gone to college with us.

Sara and I spent most of the weekend hanging out in my room, talking, watching movies and having sex. Occasionally when we would come and go, if we ran into quad mates in the hall or common room, I would hear them whispering to each other after we went into my room, clearly gossiping about how hot Sara was and likely wondering how I was able to get such a girl. Sara was seemingly oblivious to this all, but that didn't mean she didn't realize how sexy she was, and she loved to show off. Her clothes had become super revealing and she loved the idea that she was getting attention, even if she didn't acknowledge or respond to all of it.

What she loved to do most of all was tease me with how hot she was. Oftentimes this was in the form of teasing me about "other guys" hitting on her or flirting with her. Sometimes it was about Nick and how there was a hung stud back at school who was ready and waiting to fuck her. Other times she would find ways to show and tease me in new and surprising ways.

One night while she was visiting me, we were up late in bed watching a movie, cuddling, and drinking some wine, while some of my quad mates and a few of their friends were hanging out in the common room. Over time, clothes came off and we ended up having sex, before continuing with our movie. Sara was a little drunk and said she needed to use the bathroom. She jumped out of my bed, completely naked, slipped on a pair of sandals and walked towards the door.

"Sara! What are you doing? I can hear a couple of the guys out there."

She turned to me, slyly, a little tipsy and did a sexy little pose. "Well I guess they might get a little show." With that she walked out of the door. I froze, and my jaw dropped.

Sara didn't need to walk through the common room to get to the bathroom, but she would not have been missed by anyone sitting there. As she walked out I heard the voices in the common room slowly get quiet, and as the door to the bathroom closed, I heard some frantic whispering. A few minutes later I heard the bathroom door open again, and then Sara came back in the room, totally casual, looking incredible. I sat there in shock, speechless. As she climbed back into bed, I said "did anyone see you??"

"I dunno," she said nonchalantly, "there were some guys out there. I guess so."

With that she layed down, faced away from me, yawned and said "I'm sleepy, let's go to sleep."

I didn't know if she was drunk, out of it, or actively trying to fuck with me. I was starting to think it was the latter. But it turned me on like crazy.

--

The next day of Sara's visit, we slept in, went for a walk, went out for dinner, bought some more wine and again got a little too tipsy hanging out in my dorm room at night. During an extra-long foreplay session, I had her in my bed in just a tank top and thin cotton thong. I lay on top of her kissing her neck and body and told her how sexy she was.

She moaned, her eyes closed. "Mmm, you really think I'm sexy?"

"You're so fucking sexy babe, you turn me on so much."

"Are you sure you're not just saying that cause you're my boyfriend? Hehe."

"No fucking way, you know every guy wants you."

"Really?" she giggled, enjoying me stating the obvious.

"Yea, I mean, even the supposed 'hottest guy' at school, Nick, wants you, right?"

She moaned as I said this. "Mmm, I guess so."

"You guess?? He literally said he wanted to 'fill you up'!"

She moaned even louder.

"Do you want him to fill you up?" I asked.

"Ugh, I dooo. Do you really think he wants to fuck me?"

"Babe he was literally begging to fuck you."

"Maybe I should ask him."

"What?" I asked. I continued kissing her, but tried to get a sense of what she was getting at. Her eyes were still closed.

"Maybe I should text him right now," she said. She opened her eyes slightly and looked at me seductively.

"You want to?" I asked.

She smiled. "Yea!" and jumped up to grab her phone. She sat across the bed from me, cross-legged. She started tapping. I sat there, in my boxers, watching her start texting another guy. She looked really excited. She put the phone down and looked at me, biting her lip.

"What did you say?" I asked.

"Wouldn't you like to know," she teased, giving me a devilish grin. I leaned forward to grab her phone, but she pushed it away.

"Hey!" I said playfully.

"Isn't it more fun if you don't know how slutty I'm being?" she giggled.

"Can you give me a hint?" I asked.

"Hrmmm, maybe."

"Please?" I begged.

"Take off your boxers," she demanded. I quickly slid them off and sat on the bed again.

She looked over at her phone again and picked it up. "Ooo, he responded already. She read the text, giggled to herself and started texting again."

"What did he say? What are you saying?" I asked. She ignored me. "Sara!" I pleaded.

"Shh!" she responded, enveloped with her phone.

I sat there, not sure what to do, but for some reason, watching Sara sit on my bed in her thong and tank top, sexily texting another guy, giggling, biting her lip, I was so turned on. I started jerking off slowly. At first she didn't notice, she was so wrapped up in her texting. Then I saw her gasp at her phone.

"Oh my goddd," she said. She reached down into her underwear and started touching herself.

"Sara!" I said. She snapped out of it briefly and looked at me. She put the phone down and slid her thong off.

"Go down on me, pleeaase!" she begged me. I dove forward, trying to get between her legs, but with her sitting up it wasn't working.

"No, here," she said. "Roll on your back."

She moved out of the way. I rolled over, confused, facing up. The next thing I knew, she lifted her leg over my face and lowered her pussy down onto my face. We had sixty-nined in the past, but this wasn't a sixty-nine. She was straddling my face, but facing away from my dick. As she settled onto my face, she let out a deep, long moan. She rubbed herself into me, and then grabbed her phone again. I looked up, and as she gently rode my face, she began texting again. I soon realized she was riding my face to orgasm while she sexted another guy.

When I looked up, I saw her beautiful tits bouncing in her tight tank top as she rode my face. I saw her sexy face and lips looking sexy as hell as she looked at her phone in an erotic trance. I was getting extremely hard, so I began jerking off.

Sara was riding my face and moaning, but she wasn't saying anything. She was too enveloped in her phone. I was desperate to know what they were saying to each other, but I couldn't speak with her sitting on my face, so I just continued jerking off. Finally, I could tell she was getting close. She took one hand and grabbed my hair, pulling my face further into her as she rode my face aggressively, and closed her eyes and moaned loudly. Finally I felt her body shake, she let out a long moan, slowed down and then collapsed on the bed, panting heavily.

I wiped her cum from my face and got up to look at her. She looked incredibly sexy, sweaty from her intense orgasm and lying there just in her tight tank top. Her eyes were closed, she had one arm over her forehead and the other arm splayed on the bed still with her phone in it.

"That was a pretty intense orgasm," I said.

She didn't respond, just kept breathing heavily.

"Can I see what you were saying?" I asked.

Again, no response, she was so out of it. I took the phone from her hand, she didn't object, but her eyes opened, clearly registering what I was doing. I started scrolling up in her text chain with Nick to read from where they started. Sara was lying there, looking at me silently. She bit her lip sexily at the prospect of me reading what she and Nick were saying to each other.

Sara (9:32 PM) "hey you, where you been?"

Nick (9:34 PM) "heyyy! I was wondering what happened to u. I'm around girl. What u up to?"

Sara (9:34 PM) "not much, been thinking about you tonight :-)"

Nick (9:35 PM) "oh yea? Girl I think about you all the time, no lie."

Sara (9:35 PM) "what do you think about?"

Nick (9:36 PM) "U sure you wanna know?"

Sara (9:36 PM) "mmhmmm. Please!"

Nick (9:36 PM) "its nsfw"

Sara (9:37 PM) "even better. I'm in a nsfw mood 😉"

Nick (9:37 PM) "good. I think about bending you over a couch, pulling up your skirt, ripping ur panties off, and sliding my big dick into you inch by inch, seeing how much u can take."

Sara (9:38 PM) "fuck baby i wanna try and take it all but you have to go easy at first. I have never had anything that big."

Nick (9:39 PM) "I go easy at first. But once I bottom out u gonna be begging me to go hard."

Sara (9:39 PM) "I want every inch. I want to feel you stretch me out."

Nick (9:40 PM) "ur gonna feel a stretch you've never felt before, but ur gonna love it."

Sara (9:40 PM) "i'm so turned on right now."

Nick (9:40 PM) "u getting wet for me?"

Sara (9:40 PM) "yes! I'm soaking."

Nick (9:40 PM) "u gonna cum for me? Thinking of my big dick all the way inside of you?"

Sara (9:41 PM) "yes yes omg"

Sara (9:41 PM) "i'm about to cum, thinking about you filling me up omg"

That's where it stopped. I looked at Sara lying there on the bed, now leaning up on one arm, looking at me seductively. I realized that I had a total hard on and was touching myself as I read the text chain.

All of a sudden, a new text popped up.

Nick (9:45 PM) "good girl. Now no more games aight? Let's do this for real. I know u want it. You want to let me give it to you for real? Yes or no."

I looked at Sara. "He just responded."

She just lay there looking at me still. "What did he say?"

I read her the text. She smiled seductively.

"Well?" she asked. She moved her hand down to her pussy and began to play with herself. She looked incredible.

"Well what?" I asked.

"Why don't you respond to him?" Sara had put me in control of the next step.

I brought the phone back up and responded for Sara: "Yes."

I flipped around the phone and showed Sara. Upon seeing what I wrote she just started moaning. I threw the phone aside and we embraced in a heat of passion.

Little did I know what was behind the door I had just opened.

Valsona
Valsona
196 Followers