Long-distance with Sara Pt. 03

Story Info
Sara finally hooks up with Nick, and tells me about it.
6.3k words
4.67
20.3k
39

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/04/2024
Created 09/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Valsona
Valsona
194 Followers

***This is part three in a series about a couple, Jake and Sara, who are in a loving, long-distance relationship, but begin exploring non-monogamy, exhibitionism, and consensual cuckolding. If these topics are not of interest to you, cuckolding in particular, please do not read this story. Also, if you haven't read parts 1 and 2, I encourage you to do so.***

- - -

As Sara left to fly back to her school, there was a burning feeling inside of me that things were about to change for good in our relationship. We hadn't spoken explicitly about what transpired the previous night, but I knew I had given her the clearest signal yet that I was willing to let her have sex with Nick.

I wasn't sure why I was OK with it. Something about how sexy Sara looked when she was getting excited by the idea of fucking him, and the intimacy of sharing that feeling with her. In a sense, we were closer than we'd ever been, even though we were veering outside the bounds of a traditional relationship.

When I pulled up to the airport, Sara gave me a long, sensual kiss, told me she loved me, and sashayed off into the terminal. I looked at her walk away, incredibly sexy even in simple airplane attire, and part of me thought "what the hell am I doing?" But I never said anything or told her I was having second thoughts.

Back at our separate schools, things continued as usual. Mostly vanilla nights during the week, and the occasional teasing when Sara would go out on weekends. Nothing was said about Nick, but I knew deep down that both of us had a burning curiosity about what would happen when Sara ran into him.

I kept expecting the text to come on one of her nights out, so I was surprised that it actually came in the middle of the day.

Sara (1:10 PM) "So I just ran into Nick..."

I saw it immediately and asked if I could call her. She said sure. I was out around campus but my heart was immediately beating like crazy. I ducked behind an administrative building so I could talk in relative privacy.

"Heyyy," she picked up very casually.

"So?" I asked. "What happened?"

"Haha I mean nothing really. He found me in one of the student centers and came up to me."

"What did he say?"

"He said he'd been looking for me, that he was happy to finally see me in person, blah blah. It was honestly a pretty boring conversation."

"So that's it?"

"Yea except, I told him about us."

"Us? What do you mean?"

"I mean I told him I have a boyfriend."

My heart sank a little. A large part of me was really hoping she would go through with this. Did her telling him she had a boyfriend mean that she was trying to find an excuse not to do it?

"Oh, ok." I said. "So that's that I guess."

"Haha not exactly," she said. "He didn't seem to care."

"Didn't seem to care how? What did you say exactly?"

"He just asked where I had been and I said I had just visited you. He said he didn't know I had a boyfriend and I told him I did but that you weren't my boyfriend when we made out. But he immediately seemed to get it."

"What do you mean 'get it'?" I asked.

"Well he basically just said something like 'That's cool, I've been with lots of girls that have boyfriends.' Haha."

"Damn," I was impressed with this guy's confidence. "Like, behind the boyfriends' back or with their knowledge I wonder?"

"Both," she immediately replied. "I asked him the same question."

"How do you feel about that?" I asked.

"I dunno, it's kinda hot to be honest. He knows what he wants and takes it. Girls like that kind of confidence."

"Yea I mean, that's impressive." I didn't know why I was complimenting this guy who was clearly so dismissive of my existence.

"Aw, babe, you have lots of attributes girls like too."

"Like what?" I asked.

"You're loyal, caring, sensitive. Those are all really important to a girl too."

"...but?" I queried.

She snickered. "But...sometimes a girl just wants to get bent over a couch by a confident hot guy with a big dick, who knows what he wants and deserves and takes it."

"Oh so he 'deserves' you?"

"Haha," she laughed awkwardly. "All I know is that I won't say no to him. You know that by now. And you're ok with that, right babe?"

I delayed for a second. "Yea," I said.

"Good, cause he told me to come to a party this weekend. I think I'm finally ready to go through with it."

My heart started pounding and my body started tingling. "Oh my god," I said nervously.

"I know!" she said excitedly. "It's on Saturday, so we can chat beforehand and you can help me pick out something suuuper slutty to wear. Sound good?"

"That sounds really hot."

She giggled. "I love you babe, are you sure you want to go through with this?"

Finally, a chance for us to confront this directly. Last chance to say no, I thought to myself. I sort of dodged.

"Do you want to go through with this?" I asked her.

She paused briefly. "I do. I love you, and I want to be with you, and stay together. But I have a huge desire for him that I can't control. He turns me on in a completely different way - a powerful way. I don't want to cheat on you, and I'm afraid that if you say I can't do this, it will happen anyway. Being able to share this with you would make me so happy."

She had finally opened up to me. It was at once devastating, thrilling, scary, humiliating, exciting, and a huge turn on. I knew there were only two options: embrace Sara's experimentation with Nick, or lose her altogether. I also couldn't deny my own excitement. I needed to own this. And I needed to be open with her like she was with me.

"I want to share this with you too, babe. I'm not gonna lie, seeing how sexy you act around him really turns me on. If this is something you want, I want you to get it. But I have just one request."

"Anything," she said.

"Please don't hide anything from me. I want to know every detail. Even if you think it's too much for me to bear. And it's not just about honesty and trust. I also, kinda like hearing all the details," I admitted.

"Awww," she said. "Of course! I will tell you everything! I'll get to relive every moment with you, it will be fun. Maybe I'll even let you jerk off when I tell you," she giggled.

"I would love that," I admitted.

"Good! Oh Jake I love you so much. I'm excited!"

"Me too." I said.

"Ok babe I gotta go to class. I miss you! I'm so excited for this weekend! Talk later. Bye bye!"

And she hung up. I took a deep breath. This was actually happening. I needed to mentally prepare. But right at that exact moment I needed to run to the bathroom because I had leaked precum into my pants.

- - -

Saturday couldn't come soon enough. I was surprised that on our nightly calls before Saturday arrived, Sara didn't even mention what was coming up, despite previously telling me how she had an almost uncontrollable urge to go through with it. Friday night she didn't even go out.

Saturday morning I woke up to a text from Sara: "I love you, Jake." I reciprocated. It was clear she was thinking about what was about to happen and what the ramifications would be.

We didn't talk much during the day. I was going insane from anticipation. I decided to break the ice. I texted her in the afternoon.

Jake (3:40 PM) "what's up babe? Have you heard from Nick?"

Sara (3:55 PM) "hey! Not much I'm just grabbing some tequila. Haven't heard from him but I know where to be tonight!"

Jake (3:56 PM) "tequila! What for?"

Sara (3:59 PM) "just a little pre-gaming to cool my nerves hehe."

Jake (4:00 PM) "are you nervous?"

Sara (4:02 PM) "a little. Mainly excited."

Jake (4:03 PM) "I'm excited too."

That was a bit of a lie. I was mainly terrified.

At around 6 I texted her again. She said she was just hanging out but was gonna start pre-gaming and getting ready at 9. I asked if she was doing that with anyone else, and she said "nope just you and me 😘."

Jake (6:06 PM) "I really wish I could be there with you!"

Sara (6:07 PM) "me too! That would be so fun! But it will still be good we can FaceTime and you can help me pick out what to wear. Call me at 9?"

Jake (6:08 PM) "ok!"

Shit. I needed some alcohol too. I ran out and got some whiskey - it was going to need to be strong in order to calm me down.

Just before 9 I got situated in my room. I thought sitting on my bed might be the best way to be comfortable. I poured a large glass of whiskey and kept the bottle close by. I got out my phone and dialed Sara via FaceTime.

She didn't pick up. I waited a minute or two, no call back. I tried again. Ringing, ringing, ringing...

She answered.

The video was a bit all over the place for a second, then I saw her, in just a towel wrapped around her, fresh out of the shower. She placed the phone on a desk and came into full view as she towel-dried her hair.

"Sorry babe! Just getting out of the shower!"

"I can see that!" I said. Even with a bland towel covering her body and soaking wet hair, she looked incredible.

"What have you been up to?" she asked. I didn't want to make small talk, we both knew where our minds were at. But I played along.

"Oh nothing much, just hanging out at the dorm, not much going on tonight."

"Aw, ok, you gonna stay in tonight?"

"Yea," I said. "I'll just be here."

"Ok well, as you know I'm going to the party hehe."

"Yes of course!" I said. "Are you excited?"

She stopped toweling her hair, put the towel down, turned back around, unwrapped the towel around her body and let it fall to the floor with a little sashay. I immediately noticed that her pussy was fully shaved. She did this occasionally, but it was usually a special "occasion" for us. She had clearly put in special effort for this night. For Nick.

"How do I look?" she asked cheerily.

She looked absolutely flawless.

"You look incredible, babe," I said. "You going out like that?"

She giggled. "Nooo, but maybe this is what I'll be wearing later tonight."

I gulped.

She continued. "So, I wanna wear something super hot for Nick. What do you think?"

"You look hot in everything," I said.

"I was thinking, I have this little white skirt that's kind of like a tennis skirt. It's really short and guys seem to like it."

"I don't know if I've seen that one," I said.

"Yea I don't wear it for you," she admitted. My heart sank a little, but I played along.

"Sounds hot. What else?"

"I have a pink tank top that is super tight. I can't wear a bra with it so my boobs are really shown off. It also shows a bit of my midriff, so along with the skirt I'm not really wearing much to be honest."

I was getting hard even picturing this. She was going through her wardrobe.

"What about underwear?" I asked. Recently she had been teasing me by going out without underwear on, so I assumed that was going to be the case here.

"Unfortunately this skirt is so short that I have to wear underwear, otherwise the whole school will get a show haha. But I was thinking this..." She pulled out a tiny, baby blue cotton thong and slipped it on. It barely covered her. "It's nothing super sexy but it's just cotton so if Nick wants to rip it off me I won't miss it."

My dick twitched at her saying this. I pictured this huge, ripped black guy ripping off my girlfriend's thong. I still didn't know what Nick looked like (other than his dick), so maybe my imagination was getting ahead of things, but what I saw in my mind was super sexy.

"That's so hot babe."

"Mmm, you like thinking of a hung stud ripping my underwear off, babe?"

I gulped. "I do."

She giggled. "Well tonight might be your night. Why don't you jerk off babe?"

"Now?" I asked.

"Yea why not? I know you're hard."

"I am," I admitted. "Ok." I leaned back, undid my pants and pulled out my dick, which was already leaking precum.

"Do a shot with me!" She was pouring herself a shot of tequila.

"Ok," I said. "I have some whiskey here." Before I knew it she had downed the shot, so I took a big gulp of my whiskey. I was already feeling buzzed.

I looked and Sara was already downing shot number two. She then started pulling on her skirt and top. "I have to do my makeup," she said, and brought the phone with her into the bathroom.

As she did her makeup, I watched and admired how incredibly sexy she was. It was quiet between us for a few minutes as she got ready. Finally, I decided to chime in.

"Babe, one request from me tonight?" I asked.

"Of course, what?"

"If, you know, you do end up hooking up with Nick, can you not sleep over at his place? I'm going to be going crazy waiting to hear about it. Maybe you could come home after and you could call me? Or FaceTime me?"

"Aww, of course babe. I'll hurry home, and we can FaceTime and I'll tell you every detail."

"Thanks. Love you."

"I love you too! And thank you so much for being ok with this, I have the best boyfriend ever!"

"Ha, well, I'm definitely nervous. But excited for you."

"I'm sooo excited." She smiled, and started putting away her makeup. She grabbed her phone and brought it closer to her.

"And I have one request for you babe," she said.

I got nervous. I was already doing a lot for her by allowing this. "Sure," I said.

"I will definitely keep you updated, but can you try not to call or text me throughout the night? I'm gonna be distracted and don't want to stress about missing lots of messages from you."

"Oh, ok." I must have sounded a little sad.

"It's not because I won't be thinking about you, just that, I want to be present in the moment and, you know, pretend that I'm single. Does that make sense? It's kind of like a game."

"Ok, yea, I get it," I said.

She smiled. "Thanks, babe." She blew me a kiss. "Ok, I think I'm ready, how do I look?" She did a little pose. In truth, she looked absolutely incredible.

"You look AMAZING, Sara. I love you."

"Aww, love you too. Ok sweetie, wish me luck. I'll send you an update when I can."

"Good luck!" I yelled but before the words completely left my mouth, the call ended. My heart sank to the bottom of my chest. Here we go.

- - -

I sat around my room, sipping whiskey, body shaking, for what seemed like forever. I needed to do something to distract myself, so I tried to watch some YouTube videos but my mind was constantly wandering. I would compulsively check my phone, but every time I looked, there was nothing. I thought maybe I should go out and see some friends but I knew I'd just be totally distracted and I wanted to be available for when Sara texted or called me. Before I knew it, I had had way too much whiskey, and was feeling woozy.

I found myself dozing off around midnight, so I thought I'd send Sara a text.

"Hey babe, hope you're having a great night! I love you. I'm feeling a little sleepy so might pass out but my phone is on and I'm excited to hear about everything later. 😘"

I waited with my phone in hand for a few minutes. No response. I put it down, made sure the sound was on, and closed my eyes.

I was woken up by loud noise coming from the common area. A bunch of the guys had come back and were after-partying loudly. I looked over and grabbed my phone. 1:16 AM, and a text from Sara!

Sara (12:37AM) "The party is so fun! Nick is showing me a lot of attention hehe and his friends are really cool. Glad you're not waiting up for me! I'll text you later!"

I decided not to respond. I lay in bed, but I knew I wasn't going to be able to fall back asleep, so I started jerking off.

I was jerking off to the image of Sara from earlier. Freshly shaved, looking sexy as hell, putting on her tiny blue thong. Wearing almost nothing, and being out at a party, getting guys' attention. Flirting, acting slutty. All of this turned me on for some reason. And then I pictured Nick, with his strong arm around her, pushing his huge dick up against her through his jeans, and her feeling it and getting wet. I pictured them making out at the party, and sneaking away somewhere.

But I had to stop, because I felt like I was going to cum. I was so confused why this was turning me on, but it was.

I lay there, staring at the ceiling, dozing off slightly, when a phone ding woke me up.

Sara (1:42AM) "Heading back to Nick's room 😊 I'm soooo excited. Can't wait to tell you all about it. Love you."

The fact that she bothered to text me, and tell me she loved me, made me feel really happy.

Jake (1:43 AM) "I love you too. Enjoy yourself. I'll be here when you wanna talk."

I paused for a second to acknowledge the absurdity of what I was writing. I tried not to let it get to me, and I closed my eyes again.

- - -

I awoke to my phone ringing. I jumped up. I couldn't tell what time it was I just saw that Sara was calling me. I picked up.

"Hey," I said.

"Hiii," she said, softly. It was quiet wherever she was.

"What time is it?"

"Almost 4." She sounded very calm.

"Oh wow. Well, what happened? Can you tell me?"

"I mean, sure. But I'm really tired it's so late so is it ok if we just talk quickly?"

"Well, yea but, did you hook up with him?"

"Yea," she said.

There was a pause. My heart sank.

"Well, what happened?"

"Babe, I want to tell you everything, I do, but I'm really really really tired. So maybe we can get into the details in the morning?"

"Ok ok, of course, but, can you at least tell me: did you have sex with him?"

"No."

I felt an extremely odd mix of relief and disappointment.

"So what did you do?"

"Babe, tomorrow."

"Sara please, this is really hard for me. I just want to know how far you went. We can discuss details tomorrow, just don't leave me completely hanging."

"I gave him head," she said matter of factly. My heart sank again. Images of this guy's dick in my girlfriend's mouth shot through my mind.

"Wow ok, and, can you just tell me -"

She cut me off.

"Jake, I told you. Tomorrow. You're starting to annoy me. I'm going now. We'll talk about this tomorrow."

I was starting to get upset that she was acting like this. But I knew not to push her.

"Ok, sorry. I love you."

"Goodnight. I love you." The call ended.

I was a mess. Tired, still drunk, turned on, confused, sad, excited. My mind was feeling so many conflicted emotions. But the total cocktail of feelings was like a drug. It was such an oddly thrilling feeling. I decided to jerk off, thinking of Sara and Nick, thinking of his huge dick in her mouth, of her looking incredibly sexy and turning him on. I tried to think of the details I hadn't received, like where it happened. On his bed? On a couch? What was he wearing? Did anything else happen? Did he cum? Where? I kept going, until I came all over myself and passed out.

- - -

I woke up late in the morning, around 10:45. I quickly grabbed my phone but there were no messages from Sara. I was disappointed, but maybe she was still sleeping. I decided to send her a text.

Jake (10:46 AM) "hey babe. Still asleep? Call me when you wake up?"

I sat staring at my phone for a few minutes. No response. I decided to clean myself up and keep myself occupied. I took a shower, got dressed and got ready to go get some food. As I was about to walk out the door, at about 11:30, when my phone rang. It was a FaceTime call. I picked up. When the video started, I saw Sara lying in bed. Still under the covers. It looked like she was wearing an old t-shirt.

"Hey!" I said. "How are you feeling?"

"Heyyy, I'm good! Sorry about last night I was SO tired. Thanks for letting me sleep. I feel a lot better."

"Aw, are you hungover?"

"Maybe a little," she said. "Not too bad."

"That's good." I said. There was an elephant in the room.

"What are you up to?" she asked.

"I was about to go grab some food but I'm in no rush, if you wanna talk."

"Sure," she said.

"Sooo," I said, as I lay down on the bed. "Do you wanna tell me about last night?"

Valsona
Valsona
194 Followers
12