All Comments on 'Long-distance with Sara Pt. 03'

by Valsona

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

All I read was sone guy being friendzoned by his ex girlfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome story! Can't wait for part 3. I also really enjoyed Sara getting a bit mean. I hope she gets worse >=)

Al_AnonAl_Anonover 1 year ago

Kinda wish that she had told Nick that Jake doesn't know, let her play things up as a cheating slut. But otherwise? Great story. Eager to see how this continues.

hugplxhugplxover 1 year ago

Man I was really hanging for this chapter, but it didn't really do it for me.'

First, Sara threw up some huge red flags during this chapter that kinda killed the mood. Saying she'd still go through with it even if he said no, getting short with him etc.

My second issue is the 'after-action report' kind of relaying of kinky events. I kind of find this to be the least titillating way to tell this kind of story. Live face-time of the action, live texting/sexting updates, snapchat clips etc. Heck, even audio while he wanks. Having a character in the story relay the events by telling their own story? It's like a double-layer of seperation that I just find much less hot tbh.

I'm hoping you're just building up to it. I was happy to see FaceTime foreshadowed at least.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great chapter! Please keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thanks for sharing this story with us. it sort of reminded me a bit about what happened to a guy who roomed with me in college. He had a girlfriend back in PA who he missed a lot. Over the course of the year I could tell he was missing her more and more and then I found out that she'd been seeing someone else while he was there in Indiana. I can imagine my pal listening to her telling him all about what she'd been doing, much like how things went in your story. IN the end he dropped out of college and went back to his girlfriend. I've always wondered how that all turned out.

Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Need 4

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Is the next chapter planned to be published? I can't wait

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Any updates

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Still need 4

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good buildup, the after-it-happens recounting through dialogue builds tension, leaves you wondering what happened. Good characters, they have some suitably mixed feelings instead of suddenly turning into cartoonishly horny weirdos the minute things get freaky. Overall quite an enjoyable story but don't leave us hanging right at the most important part...she still hasn't gone all the way, need part 4.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Question ? Is he a cuckold at heart or does he really think that she will become faithful again the day they meet again?

Especially if she has more fun with others than with him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The concept of the long distance allowing freedoms within a couple was an interesting basic idea.

But this is downright pathetic! Of course she explores, can't wait for sex, and he just jerks off.

How he intends to recover it if he does not explore himself, if he does not develop his experiences and his skills.

To make a simple cuckold wanker is a big shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please go ahead and finally release part 4.

GURUcult2021GURUcult2021over 1 year ago

Hi, when go out the next chapter? I'm waiting for it ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜Š

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Want 4

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

These characters, much like the "author" behind them, are a reminder of why this world is going to shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

WOW! It's impossible to NOT cum while reading these stories!! Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

SO. FUCKING. HOT!! I want a gf like Sara!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous