Long-distance with Sara Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hehe, sure. If you want to hear." She seemed to be in a much better mood.

"I do." I was emphatic.

"Ok well, ummm, yea so I got to the party and Nick found me almost immediately. He was being really sweet. He said I looked amazing, he gave me a kiss on the cheek and introduced me to his friends."

"What was he wearing?" I asked.

She seemed to think that question was weird. "What was he wearing?"

"I'm just trying to imagine it, babe. I wanna be there in my head, to picture it, if that makes sense."

"Yea, ok. I mean, do you even know what he looks like?"

"Uh, well, I know what PART of him looks like." I gave a nervous laugh.

She chuckled. "Oh yea. That part. Well I can send you a picture of the rest of him if you want?"

"Sure," I said. The video paused while she looked for a picture. A text message arrived a few moments later and I opened it. It looked like his official team photo from the soccer team. It just showed the upper portion of his body, wearing a jersey. He had extremely muscular, defined arms, and a handsome, angular face with a broad smile and very short hair. Part of his stats were visible from the screenshot Sara took. I immediately noticed his height: 6'4".

"Thanks," I said. "I get it. He's handsome."

"Babe he's sooooo handsome. So sexy," she cooed.

"Haha ok ok. So what happened next? Oh wait, what was he wearing?"

"He was just wearing jeans and a t-shirt but the t-shirt was super tight and it showed off his incredible arms and pecs. He looked super hot."

"Ok, thanks. So, what happened?"

"Well he introduced me to his friends, some of whom are also super hot haha. I guess I have a thing for jocks? Who knew. But uhh, yea we played some drinking games and Nick was being very sweet, very tactile, holding me close, you know."

"Sounds like he was treating you as his girlfriend," I said.

"Aww, only for the night. Haha. We did talk about you."

"You did? What did you say?"

"Well, he was asking if you knew what I was doing last night. If you knew I was hanging out with him."

"What did you tell him?"

"I said you did. Is that ok?"

"Yea, I guess," I said. "It's a little weird, but probably better than him thinking you're just cheating on me. What do you think?"

"I think it's ok. I don't want him to think I'm cheating on you either. And he's ok with it, like I said he said he's done this before."

"'This'?" I asked.

She laughed. "Yea I mean, he said some guys and husbands have asked him to sleep with their girlfriends/wives."

"Wow," I said. "And he's done that?"

"Yea I think so," she said. "But yea, he's totally fine with our situation. I promise he's not being an asshole about it. I just think he knows that, you know, he's got a big dick and some skills haha. And he just wants to 'spread the love', so to speak."

"Got it," I laughed nervously. "So, tell me what happened next."

"Wellll, eventually we started getting very touchy, and we found ourselves in a corner making out again. He's SUCH a good kisser and I just, I kind of just melt into him. I hope it's ok to tell you that."

"It's ok, babe." I didn't know if I was lying.

"And so, eventually he said I was turning him on way too much, and he asked if I wanted to go back to his room."

"I take it you said yes," I joked.

"Hehe, I did. He lives in a house, it's so cool. I can't wait until I don't have to live in a dorm. It was a short walk from the party, and we went straight up to his room. Honestly, while it's cool and all, his room wasn't anything great. His mattress was on the floor and he had a couch area with a TV and video games. When he shut the door we started making out pretty intensely, and then he asked if he could change out of his jeans. Haha I of course was like 'yes please!'"

I feigned laughter. She continued.

"So I sat on his couch and was just hanging out. In the corner of the room I saw him take off his shirt and then his jeans. I snuck a peak, he had his back to me. Oh my god - Jake - he's so fucking hot. Seriously."

Again, I feigned laughter.

"Like, I wanted to touch myself right there. But I kind of turned away, I don't know, I was blushing like crazy. I couldn't believe I was there. And a few seconds later he came and sat down next to me. He was still shirtless, and wearing a pair of gym shorts."

"Uh-huh," I said. I was getting hard and started to touch myself.

"Aaandd," her voice started to get a little sexier. "He sat there and put his arms up on the back of the couch, and I kind of nuzzled into him, turned to him and...we started making out again. I was rubbing his chest and like semi-straddling him. We made out like that for a while and gradually my hand slipped down and, I looked down and I could see the outline of it through his gym shorts. It was so crazy. So big. I got a little bold and just decided to grab it, and he liked that. I was trying to jerk him off over his shorts and he was fondling me, grabbing my boobs. You there?"

"Yea I'm here. I'm listening." I was starting to breathe heavily.

"Is this ok?"

"Yes," I said, a little out of breath. "Keep going?"

"Are you turned on, babe?"

"Sara keep going."

"Ok well, we were getting more and more...touchy, and eventually he kind of pulled me over his lap, so I was face down lying across him. He lifted up my skirt and pulled my panties to the side and started fingering me. His fingers were so big and strong, it honestly was like I was getting fucked. I was moaning, telling him how good it felt."

"Was he saying anything?" I asked.

"Not really. He was pretty silent, but it was kind of hot. He was just showing me what he wanted, and telling me with his hands and movements. It was very sexy."

"Uh-huh," I said. I was jerking off more aggressively.

"So he kind of gently lifted me off his lap so I was kneeling on the couch next to him, facing him. We were looking at each other, I was so fucking turned on. I pulled my top down so he could see my tits, and that's when he took it out."

I gulped.

"Babe, are you jerking off?" she asked.

"...yes" I croaked.

"Fuck, I'm so turned on babe. I love telling you this. Are we weird?"

"I don't know," I said.

"I'm gonna touch myself too, I love you."

"I love you," I said.

I heard her moan. "Ok, so he pulled his waistband down and reached in, and he pulled it out. Babe, it was so huge. It literally was like, the size of my arm. I think I gasped, I'm not sure. He started jerking it in front of me, I don't know what I was saying, I was cock drunk at that point haha, mmmmhh," she moaned again. "I was touching myself, he was jerking off, we were looking at each other, then I finally said 'I want you in my mouth', and he just let go of his dick and motioned with his eyes. It was standing straight up like halfway up his torso. I bent over and grabbed it with both hands. I needed at least another hand to cover it, Jake, and I couldn't fit my hands all the way around it. I started licking him up and down and finally I opened really really wide and started sucking it."

I groaned.

"Babe, I could barely fit his HEAD in my mouth. It was so. big. But when it was in my mouth I got SO wet and I just went totally crazy. I was trying to shove it as deep as I could, but of course I could barely fit any of it. And then he took one of his arms, pulled up my skirt again while I was bent over, and started slapping my ass, which no one has ever done to me, and I had no idea how much it would end up turning me on! Every time he slapped my ass I would be forced further down on his huge dick. Fuck, it was soo hot."

"The image is so hot, babe."

"It gets hotter. So I started jerking him off while I sucked on him, and I could tell he really liked it. He was grabbing my ass, and then he pulled my panties aside again and started sticking his fingers deep inside of me while I tried to take as much of him in my mouth as I could. Then he reached over me while I still had his dick in my mouth, and he pulled my panties down my legs so he could have easier access. So I've got my panties at my knees, skirt pushed up, tank top around my waist, and a HUGE dick in my mouth..."

"Fuck, babe, you're gonna make me cum!"

"No, don't, stop. The best part is still coming."

"What?"

"Stop touching yourself!" she demanded.

"Ok! Jeez." I put my hand at my side.

She continued. "Soooo," she cooed, "he started fingering me really intensely, and like I said before, his hands are so big it was literally like I was getting fucked. And I was so turned on with his huge dick in my mouth, that I felt myself about to cum. But when I tried to take my mouth of his dick, because I was so overwhelmed and wanted to yell or something, he put his other hand on the back of my head and softly pushed me back down and said 'I want you to cum with my dick in your mouth', and right then I just exploded in a huge, intense orgasm. I was shaking and moaning through his cock as he held me down. Eventually my shaking and moaning was so intense that he let me go and I rolled off the couch onto the floor!"

"Oh my god," I said.

"It took me a second to recover, and as I was getting my bearings I noticed him get up, bend over me and aggressively pull my panties off my legs. I looked up and he was towering over me, his shorts were gone and he was completely naked. He took my panties and wrapped them around the base of his cock. They looked like nothing on his huge dick. He stood there looking at me and I knew what to do. I got back on my knees and started sucking him as best as I could. I was using both my hands to jerk him off and trying to fit as much of him in my mouth as I could."

"You give such good head, babe," I said.

She giggled. "I like to think so but this was a real challenge! But, he seemed to like it and, eventually I felt him tense up and moan, and he grabbed the back of my head. He gave me a warning and finally came. And, oh my god, babe, he came SO much. This was the embarrassing part because after like, what felt like two huge loads he kept going and it started flowing out of my mouth. I pulled away, and we both started laughing and he collapsed on the couch. I swallowed what I could but a lot had flowed out of my mouth down onto my tits."

I groaned. "Can I please touch myself?" I asked.

"Only if you do not cum yet, I want to cum with you," she said.

"Ok," I promised.

"So when I looked at him, he had cum even some MORE after he pulled out of my mouth and it had dripped down his cock and soaked my little blue panties. And he was kind of slowly jerking his still-huge cock and had his eyes closed, recovering. I felt very proud babe."

"This is insane," I said.

She giggled. "But here's the best part."

"There's more??"

"Well, sort of. I was feeling incredibly sexy, and satisfied, and just kind of dick drunk. And while I hadn't exactly played hard to get, I knew if I stayed we'd probably do more, and I kind of wanted to be a bit of a tease. Plus I wanted to make sure I came home, like you asked."

"Uh-huhh...thank you," I said.

"Soo, I kind of just gathered my stuff, pulled my tank top over my tits - still with cum on them - and he opened his eyes and gathered that I was getting ready to leave. He gave me a funny look, and I went over to him, leaned over and gave him a kiss on the cheek, and told him 'that's all you get for now'. He smiled. But this is where I blew his mind. I grabbed my panties that were around his cock, that were totally soaked in his cum and probably some of my spit, and I pulled them slowly up and off his cock, which he seemed to enjoy. I then stood up and said 'can't forget these!', and gave him a little smirk as I pulled them BACK on, over my bare pussy."

"Oh. My. Godddd." I said. She giggled.

"How bad am I? And then I just walked out. And as I was about a few blocks away I got a text from him. He just said 'girl you are something else. I have to see you again soon.' Hehe. And then I came home and called you!"

"Babe that is legitimately the hottest thing I've ever heard. Thank you."

"Thank YOU! My amazing boyfriend, for letting me have these crazy sexual experiences and letting me share them with you!"

"I love it," I said.

"I do too!" she replied.

"But like, when you called me, you were so out of it and quiet and tired and didn't want to tell me any of this, but now you seem so excited to tell me. What's the deal with that?"

"Honestly?" she said, "I think I was still dick drunk and in a sex fog. All I wanted to do was masturbate again and then pass out, haha."

"Wow."

"And guess what babe?"

"What?" I asked.

She turned the camera around to show me her room, and said "see over there on the floor?"

I looked and saw some clothes, and, yup, was that what I thought it was?

"Those are the panties," she said. "I don't think I'm ever going to wash those."

I groaned. "Ohhh godddd."

"Ok babe, cum for me."

I groaned again, and immediately came.

"Hehe. Two for two. And one without even being there to help!"

I laughed while I caught my breath.

"Ok babe, time to go. Hope you enjoyed that. Love you, talk soon." And she hung up.

I laid there and realized I had just had one of the most intense orgasms of my life.

12