Long-distance with Sara Pt. 04

Story Info
Sara hooks up with Nick again, and I go to visit her.
4.8k words
4.52
13.5k
35

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/04/2024
Created 09/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Valsona
Valsona
195 Followers

***This is part four in a series about a couple, Jake and Sara, who are in a loving, long-distance relationship, but begin exploring non-monogamy, consensual cuckolding, and very light femdom. If these topics are not of interest to you, cuckolding in particular, please do not read this story. Also, if you haven't read parts 1 through 3, I encourage you to do so.***

---

After Sara's hook up with Nick in his room, he became a more active and present part of our conversations, and love life. Sara would occasionally make references to the steamy hook up, how big his dick was, and how much she was looking forward to hooking up with him again. I, in turn, would often mention how hot the whole situation was, and how I was excited for more. I wasn't quite sure what the state of our relationship was, given that she was actively interested in, and hooking up with, another guy, but I knew our communication had not decreased, and in fact we seemed to be closer than ever. We still told each other we loved each other, missed each other and wanted to see each other.

In fact, I was missing Sara so much that I booked tickets to fly to see her two weekends later. I was a little apprehensive about what was going on between us, and what me visiting would mean, but I knew that staying apart would potentially invite damage. Whatever was going on in our relationship, I thought it required physical closeness for us to understand and work through. The more distance between us, the more things would be likely to splinter.

Sara didn't act apprehensive about me visiting at all. She often spoke about how excited she was, how much fun it would be, and how much she missed me. The only difference was that those comments were now sandwiched inbetween comments about how much she wanted to fuck Nick and how amazing their previous hook up was. It was a delicate balance, but we both seemed to be making it work.

Sara and Nick had also begun texting more frequently, even during the week, when Sara had previously been less in the mood. She would often send me screenshots of their texts if they were particularly sexy, and it would drive me crazy. Nick would send her shirtless selfies during workouts, grabbing his thick cock through his shorts. Sara, in turn, would send almost-naked selfies posing on her bed before she went to sleep. These were not the kind of selfies I would normally get from her, but for some reason it turned me on that she was acting sluttier for this other guy than me.

I knew something more was going to happen between Sara and Nick, but I have to admit I was surprised how sudden and anticlimactic it was when they finally had sex. It was the Monday before I was due to fly to see her. In the afternoon, Sara was back in her room and we were talking on the phone. The previous weekend, Sara and Nick had continued to exchange very flirtatious and sexual texts, but they didn't end up hooking up. So Monday afternoon was the last time I expected something to happen.

Sara was surprisingly horny on our call, and kept saying how she needed to get off. Somewhat jokingly, I said "why don't you just text Nick and tell him to come over." I laughed.

There was a brief silence.

"Do you think I should?" she asked. She was serious.

I stumbled briefly, but also was getting turned on myself. "Sure," I said. "Why not?"

She giggled. "Haha ok, what should I say?"

I just went for it. "Why don't you tell him what you just told me."

"That I'm really horny?"

"Yea," I said.

"Haha ok," she said nervously. While their texts had been sexual, they hadn't been this forward. I listened as she put me on speaker phone and started texting.

"Well?" I said, "what did you say?"

"I said it."

"Read it to me," I said.

"I said 'I'm so horny what are u up to'."

I got a little hard hearing her say that. "Wow," I said. "That's hot."

She laughed nervously.

I started talking again but was immediately cut off.

"Oh my god he responded."

"What did he say?" I asked immediately.

"He wants to know where I am. He said he just got out of practice."

"So tell him."

"To come here?"

"Why not?" I asked.

She sounded nervous. "I guessss."

"Babe do you want to get fucked or what?"

"Ugh I really do," she said.

"And do you want Nick?"

"Yes," she said quietly, but matter of factly.

"So go get what you want. He clearly wants you."

"Are you sure?" she asked.

"I'm sure. I love you babe."

"I love you too. Ok. Whoa. I guess I'm texting him back!"

I heard her texting again. And we were silent. Then: "he's coming over." We both were silent with anticipation. She finally broke it.

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah," I said. "I want this for you."

"I want it too," she said. She was starting to sound desperate. Then she got excited. "What should I wear??"

"What are you wearing now?" I asked.

"Just jeans and a t-shirt."

"What's on under the jeans?"

"My white thong, the one you like."

"Mmm," I said. "I think you should take off your jeans and answer in just your thong and t-shirt."

"Don't you think that's a little forward?" She asked nervously. She was notably more reserved than when tipsy like on weekends.

"Sara, why is he coming over?" I asked.

"To hang out?" she said.

"Sara. Come on. Why is he coming over?"

"I dunno," she said coyly.

"He's coming over to fuck you."

She giggled.

"Do you want him to fuck you?" I asked.

"Yes," she immediately replied.

"So why beat around the bush? You're so sexy in that little thong, he won't be able to resist. Also, guys like when girls are sexually confident. This is an opportunity for you to be more...sexually open."

"Hrmmm," she said, intrigued, but still unsure. "Shit he's gonna be here any second. I gotta go. Wish me luck babe!"

"Good luck! I love you!"

"I love you! I'll call you as soon as I can. Mwah." She hung up.

I sat there, full of anticipation and nerves. I didn't know what to do with myself, I had no idea how long I'd be waiting. I needed to distract myself so I put on my shoes and left my dorm. I didn't really know where I was going so I just started walking, in a daze.

It was less than 20 minutes later when my phone rang. It was Sara. I picked up immediately.

"Hey..." I said.

"Hey."

"Uh, what's up?" I asked, confused.

"He just left," she said.

"Oh, that was fast." I assumed nothing had happened. I was oddly disappointed.

"Haha it was," she said nervously.

"Well, did anything happen?" I asked.

"Uhh, yeaaa," she said.

"Well?"

"Haha well, we had sex."

I was shocked. "Wait, you just had sex? He was there for like 5 minutes."

She giggled nervously. "Yea, it was, uh, really fast."

"You sound disappointed."

"Uhh, no, I mean, it was fine. Definitely not this mind blowing thing. It was a little awkward to be honest. I think the alcohol makes it a little easier to get wild."

"Well what happened? Tell me every detail."

"Well, he came over, and I -"

"Did you wear what I suggested?" I asked.

"Haha nooo, I was too nervous. I was just in my jeans and t-shirt."

"Aw boo," I said.

"He was just in shorts and a t-shirt, he had his gym bag with him. I let him in and honestly it was a little awkward. He put his bag down and I sat on the bed. He asked how I was feeling, which I took to mean like, him wanting to say what I texted him. I just said I was fine, and then he just went for it. He came and sat on the bed and immediately started kissing me. He put his hand behind my head and we just started making out intensely. Before I knew it we were tearing each other's clothes off and we were naked next to each other. He pulled away and I saw he was already fully hard. He told me to get on my knees on the bed."

"Damn that's sexy," I said.

"Yea but it was a mistake," she laughed.

"What? Why?" I asked.

"Well hold on, I need to tell you Jake: I DID ask if he had a condom."

"Oh, ok."

"But he said he didn't. He said he was totally clean and I said I was too. Are you mad?"

I was so caught up in the moment that I didn't think about whether I cared about some other guy fucking my girlfriend bare. "No, that's fine, just tell me. Why was it a mistake?"

"Oh, well, just cause like, his dick is HUGE and like, taking it from behind was not the best way to ease into it."

"Oh," I said. "It hurt?"

"Yea, he tried to put more than a few inches in and I couldn't really handle it."

I was getting hard hearing her say this, and picturing it.

"So he kind of just fucked me slowly like that, and honestly it was a little uncomfortable. I'm going to need to get used to it."

My dick twitched.

"Haha damn," I said nervously. "Did he say anything?"

"Yea he said I was extremely tight. And just asked if I was ok. I just told him to go easy and not go in any further. It got a little better after that, and he wrapped his arm under me and kissed the back and side of my neck. Told me I was sexy, which was sweet."

"And that was it? He just came?"

"Well that lasted like a minute and then...ok don't be mad."

"What?"

"Well he asked me something, clearly trying to get himself to cum."

"What did he ask?"

"He asked if you had a dick like his."

My stomach sank. "Like, he said my name?"

"No he said, I think, 'does your boyfriend give you this kind of dick?' Honestly I should have said my boyfriend's dick doesn't cause me pain haha but I knew what he was going for so I played along."

"What did you say?"

"I can tell you but don't be mad. You know I love your cock and I was just saying this to turn him on."

"Ok, I know, I'm ok," I said.

"Ok, I think I said 'not even close' haha, and he clearly liked that, so I said 'I won't be able to feel his dick after this."

"That's hot babe, you're an amazing dirty talker."

"Hehe thanks babe, he seemed to like it. He came almost immediately."

"Where did he cum?"

"On my back," she said. "He pulled out and jerked onto my back. Honestly not super sexy. The whole thing was over in like ten minutes and I didn't even cum."

Part of me was relieved. Relieved that the sex wasn't that good. Relieved that it was a bit anticlimactic. But I was also a bit disappointed at the same time.

"Sorry," I said.

"It's ok, honestly because it was a little awkward, I was happy it ended fast and he just got ready and left."

"Aw," I commiserated.

"Annnd, now I get to get myself off, talking to you!" She sounded sexy.

"Mmm, that's hot. I love thinking of you fingering yourself after taking a huge black dick."

"Oooo, you like that? You like thinking of your slutty girlfriend getting fucked by a huge cock?" She was clearly touching herself.

"I do," I said.

"Mmm, good, better get used to it, cause I'm not done."

"Oh no?" I asked playfully.

"Nope. I have a lot of work to do until I can fit every inch of that huge cock inside of me."

"Ugh babe, that's so hot."

"Yea? You like the idea of me taking every inch? Being a total slut for it?"

"Yes," I said.

"Maybe I wasn't joking. Maybe I won't be able to feel your little dick anymore."

This was a new kind of dirty talk. It made me a little uncomfortable but I played along.

"I, I could understand that."

"Yea? That your girlfriend can't feel your dick anymore because of the huge black dick she's used to?" she laughed.

"Yea."

"Mmmmm, baby he's so sexy. I want to be able to take his dick. All of it." She was getting very worked up.

"You will," I said.

"Mmm you better believe it. And I don't want his cum on my back. I want it deep inside of me."

"Fuck," I said. I wanted to jerk off but I was standing outside.

"Baby, can I tell you the truth? I was sad he pulled out. I wanted his cum inside of me."

"I know," I said.

"I need it. Ahhhh," she was clearly approaching climax. I listened as she made herself cum and came down.

"Mmmm," she moaned. "I love you babe."

"I love you too."

"Ok, I gotta shower and get some work done. Talk to you later?"

"Sure," I said.

"Mwah." She hung up. I went back to my dorm.

---

On Friday, I was antsy with anticipation of flying to see Sara. Based on the messages I was receiving, she was too.

Sara (8:53 AM) "Babe!!!!! You're going to be here with me in less than 8 hours!!! I can't wait!!! 😘😘😘😘" was the text message I woke up to.

Jake: (8:55 AM) "Ahhh I know! Can't wait to see you!!"

I couldn't wait to get there, but I was filled with so many conflicting feelings. Would things be the same between me and Sara? Would I feel differently about her? Or her me? Would she still enjoy sex with me? What would happen if we ran into Nick? I was nervous, confused, worried, but mostly excited and turned on.

When I was on the plane I texted Sara.

Jake (12:47 PM) "About to take off! See you in a few hours! ♥️."

Sara (12:50 PM) "Ahhhhh I'm so excited to see you! I'll be there to pick you up! See you soon! Safe flight! ♥️."

I passed out on the flight as I usually do, and was woken to the announcement we were landing. I was shaking with anticipation.

When we landed I texted Sara.

Jake (3:10 PM) "Just landed!! I'll let you know when I'm about to be outside."

She didn't respond, probably because she was driving, I thought.

When I got near the airport exit I called her but she didn't pick up. I texted again.

Jake (3:28 PM) "I'm outside! Which area should I meet you by?"

No response. A little odd but I waited.

10 minutes later, I called. She didn't answer. I texted again.

Jake (3:29 PM) "Babe everything ok? I'm here. Let me know."

I was starting to get a little annoyed, but also worried.

Finally, a text.

Sara (3:45 PM) "So so sorry!!! I' m on my way!! 15 minutes!! Sorry sorry!!"

I tried calling but she didn't pick up again. Now I was really annoyed.

Finally I saw her car pull up. She mouthed "sorry" through the windshield and looked legitimately sorry. Upon setting eyes on her I couldn't be mad. She was in a dark green tank top and a short denim skirt. Her tits were practically falling out of her top, and her legs looked incredible. I immediately wanted her.

I threw my bag in the back and jumped in the passenger seat. I leaned over to kiss her. We kissed but she seemed strangely reluctant, only giving me small pecks and not opening her mouth. I gave her a look but she just smiled at me. I was probably just overthinking it.

She started to drive.

"I'm so sorry babe," she said. "Are you mad?"

"Noo, of course not. I was just worried about you. What happened?"

We were merging onto the highway.

She laughed nervously. "Babe... something crazy happened."

"Oh?"

"I...I don't know how else to say it." She turned to me and gave me a nervous smile.

"What?" I asked.

"Babe..." Her voice started to get low and sexy. She took one hand off the wheel and reached in between her legs. She looked at me again. "I'm late because I was getting fucked, by Nick."

She was gauging my reaction. It must have been positive, because she gave me a devilish grin.

"And...", she pulled her hand up from her legs and stuck two fingers in her mouth and sucked on them while giving me a devilish grin. "He came deep inside me."

I smiled. "Holy shit," I said. She looked incredibly sexy. I had never seen her act this sexual and it was turning me on like crazy.She could tell, and that was all the signal she needed. She started giggling and loosening up.

"Sorry, you know I can't say no to him."

"I know babe. Is that why you were weird kissing me just now?"

"...yea" she said, blushing.

"It's ok."

She looked at me, again gauging my reaction.

"I promise, it's ok." I put my hand on her leg. "Babe, I don't know, I can't fully explain it, all I know is that you're so fucking sexy, and I love you. I love this. I do. I love you...being more open, and sexual, and...whatever this is. As long as you love me too, and I can be part of it, I love it."

She placed her hand on top of mine, and smiled at me.

"I love you too babe. Thank you for saying that. This has been...confusing, but also really exciting. I feel so lucky to have a partner who is so supportive of me exploring this side of myself." She squeezed my hand. I smiled back at her.

We sat like that for a moment, as she drove, not saying anything. Then she lightly started pulling my hand in between her legs. She was staring straight ahead, but I got the message. I reached in between her legs and touched her.

"You're not wearing any underwear..." I said.

"Mmm hmm. And his cum has been leaking out of me the whole time," she responded, still with eyes on the road.

I got harder when she said that. I then started to lightly rub her clit. She was incredibly wet, and now I knew that it was in part due to Nick's cum coming out of her. She let go of my hand, put it back on the wheel, and moaned lightly. I continued to rub her, leaning over from the passenger seat and admiring how sexy she looked.

"So you want to tell me what happened?" I asked.

"Mmmm, mmhmm," she said. "But don't stop."

"I won't."

"Sooo, I was getting ready to pick you up, and had just gotten out of the shower. I checked my phone to see if you had landed early and I saw a text from Nick asking what I was up to. I quickly responded that I had to go to the airport but that I wanted to hang out another time. I thought that was going to be it but he immediately responded and said 'you're flying away from me??' haha. So I wrote back no I just had to pick you up from the airport because you were visiting for the weekend. He again wrote back right away and said 'nah you ain't leaving yet, I'll be right there'. I thought he was joking so I just said 'lol' and continued to get ready. I was literally about to walk out the door when I heard a knock. I opened it up and he was there, coming from practice again. I was a little surprised, and then he just walked in. I told him again I couldn't hang out and I needed to go but he just sat down on the bed, leaning back, and looked at me, smiling. He said 'aight I'll wait here for you to get back.' I laughed and said 'very funny come on I gotta go,' and he said 'Ok I'll let you go just come here and give me a kiss first. If you're gonna be with your boyfriend all weekend let me get a kiss before he gets here.' I noticed he was rubbing his cock through his pants but I thought if I just gave him a quick kiss we'd be able to get out of there, and it would be a fun story to tell you. So I walked over to the bed, and leaned forward over the bed to give him a kiss. Like I said he was leaning backwards so I had to almost lay on top of him to reach him. And right as we started kissing, I felt him reach up under my skirt and pull down my panties. It was a huge turn on, you know how much I love that, and he was so confident, so hot. But I also knew I was going to be late and tried to pull away, but he just pulled me closer, held me more tightly and started making out with me more passionately."

I was fully hard listening to all of this, and I continued rubbing her. She was soaking wet, as were my fingers.

"Then he gently pushed me off him and unbuckled his jeans. I got off the bed and stood up but he pulled his jeans down and took out his cock and started slowly jerking off. We kind of just stared at each other for a second. He said 'so you gotta go?' and I said 'yea'. He kept jerking his huge cock on my bed as I stood there. He looked super hot. He said 'fine, just say the word and I'll put this away and go get off elsewhere.' I just stood and stared at him. He knew I couldn't say no. Eventually he said, 'or, if you're worried about being late, we could make this quick.' So I said 'fine, but very quick!' and I walked over to him. He said 'I'll get there very quick if you take me in your mouth,' so I crawled on the bed and started sucking his dick. I was really trying to give my best head so as to get it over with quickly, and he was being very aggressive, and saying shit that was really turning me on."

Valsona
Valsona
195 Followers
12