Long-distance with Sara Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like what?" I asked.

She chuckled, and I looked at her. "He said 'you gonna go give your boyfriend a welcome kiss after this?' haha.

"Oh my god, that's hot," I said. I loved the idea of this guy knowing my girlfriend was such a slut. "What did you say?"

She giggled and moaned. She was really turned on. "I took his dick out of my mouth, looked him in the eye and said 'a big wet kiss' hahah."

"Babe! Oh my god." We both laughed, me a little more nervously. "But you didn't even give me a big kiss when I got in the car!"

"Haha babe I was just saying that to turn him on. But there's still time if you want a big sloppy kiss hehe." She smiled at me and then made a kissing motion with her lips.

"Tell me what happened next," I said.

"Well, I could tell he was getting close, and I really wanted him to finish in my mouth but he pulled out and flipped me around, threw me on my back and got on top of me. He hiked up my skirt and started rubbing his huge cock on my clit. He got really close to me, kissed me and said 'lemme stretch out that pussy for your boyfriend too' and he started entering me. Jake, I don't know if it was because I was already used to it, or because of the position, or what, but this time it felt SO good. I think I made a sound my body has never made before. He even remarked that I was taking so much more of him than before. I have NEVER felt that filled up before."

I groaned. I was still rubbing her clit and I think I felt her get even wetter, if that was possible.

"And...babe..." she said, looking at me. "Babe I came. Just like that. With him filling me up."

"Wow," I said. "Have you ever cum just from penetration before?"

"NEVER," she said. "Although this wasn't just penetration. It was like, being completely filled up and stretched. It was incredible."

As she said that I felt some precum leak out of my cock, straining against my jeans.

"And he could tell I was cumming, haha probably cause I was legit like screaming into him, and he said 'ok sexy here it comes, where do you want it,' and this is where I really sent him over the edge."

"Haha you are the queen of the slutty, dirty talk. What did you say?"

"Hehe I love it. I said 'come inside of me, leave a big load for my boyfriend to find, I want it deep inside of me' hehe how bad am I?"

"Fuck, you're amazing." I laughed.

"Haha thanks babe, it's fun getting to play this out."

"You're so good at being a slut," I said. I was still rubbing her clit.

"Mmmmm, I love it. Baby he came so much. And I let him lie there still inside me while we kissed for a minute, but then I remembered I was late and I jumped up and that's when I texted you. Are you mad? I promise I came right away."

"Haha yes I know you came right away!"

She cracked up and jokingly punched me. "Baby! I meant I came to get you, silly. I didn't even put on any underwear and as I said...his cum has been leaking out of me the whole drive here."

"That's so sexy babe," I said.

"Mmm and you know how much I love cum, I've just been scooping it up and licking it off my fingers. His cum tastes so good babe. Why don't you try?"

My heart sank and I looked at her oddly. "What?"

"Take your fingers off me and stick them in your mouth, baby," she said matter of factly, looking at me from the driver's seat.

I stared back at her, not sure what to do. I pulled my hand away and looked at my two fingers I had been using to touch her. They were glistening wet.

"Mmm," she moaned, and reached down between her own legs. She scooped up some of the cum that had leaked out of her onto the seat and said "like this." She stuck her fingers in her mouth and slowly sucked them, as she pulled them out of her mouth.

"I don't know babe," I said.

"Fine," she said, with a little anger in her voice. She put both hands on the wheel and focused on the road. "If you don't want to taste me then don't expect any action this weekend."

"Haha what?" I said incredulously. I looked in her direction but she just stared straight ahead. She was serious, I think? I looked down at my fingers again, and then at Sara. She was so sexy. I thought, hey, this was just the remnants of my girlfriend acting super sexy, being super turned on, I should be able to enjoy that. Also, I wanted to play along with whatever this situation was. If this was going to turn her on, I was willing to try it. I stuck my fingers in my mouth and quickly sucked on them before pulling them out.

She noticed out of the corner of her eye and smiled. "Yaaaaayyyy, baby that's so hot. What did you think?"

"Uhhh, you taste good?"

"Hehe I hope so. And don't forget, that's not just me."

I laughed uncomfortably.

A few moments later we pulled into the student parking lot. She parked the car and turned to me, beaming. She leaned over to me.

"I'm so glad you're here babe! And now, that big kiss you've been wanting."

I leaned over to her and we embraced over the console. She gave me the biggest, most passionate kiss I think I've ever had. And I could tell she was purposefully sticking her tongue into my mouth. It was intense. She then reached over and grabbed my cock.

"Ooo, looks like someone likes when their girlfriend acts like a complete slut." She laughed.

She pulled away and smiled. "This is going to be a fun weekend. Come on!" And she hopped up out of the car.

I looked down to see where she had been sitting and saw the car seat was soaking wet.

12