Long-distance with Sara Pt. 06

Story Info
Sara and I overcome some drama, and create some new drama.
5.5k words
4.34
1.7k
7

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/04/2024
Created 09/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Valsona
Valsona
184 Followers

***This is part six in a series about a couple, Jake and Sara, who are in a loving, long-distance relationship, but begin exploring non-monogamy, consensual cuckolding, and begin to explore humiliation. If these topics are not of interest to you, cuckolding in particular, please do not read this story. Also, if you haven't read parts 1 through 5, I encourage you to do so.***

I woke up to the sounds of voices outside Sara's dorm, and remembered where I was. I could tell from the light that it was late morning. I opened my eyes a bit more and laid there, still, the reality from last night settling in. I remembered my promise to myself, that I would level-set with Sara, and make sure I knew what I was getting into. Sara seemed to really be enjoying our new arrangement, and I was too, honestly. But I still had nagging doubts, and a concern that I was being taken advantage of.

Not that Sara had ever previously done anything to indicate that she would ever take advantage of me. She was always a very loving, caring and affectionate partner. And after all, I HAD encouraged her to do this, and I had told her I was turned on by it. But why was I turned on by it? I didn't have enough time to figure that out. All I knew was that I found it exciting and that I was willing to keep going forward as long as Sara could reassure me she loved me and that this was something we were doing together, not something that I was becoming the unwitting victim of.

Sara was still asleep. I looked over slightly and was reminded that she was sleeping naked next to me. She was under the covers, but I leaned over slightly and ran my hand over her body. It was perfect. As my hand reached her butt, I started getting slightly hard, and I leaned over further to spoon her. She sighed softly, still mostly asleep. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close to me, my dick getting even harder rubbing up against her ass. She leaned it back against me, and I started kissing her shoulders and neck.

She laughed lightly, waking up a bit.

"Mmmm, good morning," she said, still coming out of her slumber.

"Good morning," I replied flirtatiously. I cupped her ass. She giggled. "Did you sleep well?"

"Mmmhmm," she said. I kissed her neck again. I reached my hand further down and reached her clit. I got harder at the memory of her being filled with Nick's cum the day before. I started to rub her pussy. She moaned lightly.

I continued to spoon her and touch her, and gradually we came to be practically dry humping each other. I was lost in the bliss of feeling her body and remembering what she did the day before. She broke my concentration.

"Well are you going to fuck me or not?" she said playfully.

"Finally!", I thought to myself. I shifted around and began rubbing my dick up against her pussy. She was so wet. We were moaning with each other. Finally, I entered her.

She gasped lightly. I felt pride that, even after fucking Nick, she still had this reaction to me entering her. Then she moaned. It felt good to her. I was happy. I began to slowly fuck her.

"I love you, Sara."

"Mmmm, I love you too. Don't stop."

I started picking up the pace. She was getting more into it. I couldn't stop thinking about how hot she was, and how turned on I was by what she had done the day before. I noticed her eyes were closed. She was smiling.

"You're so sexy," I said.

"Mmmmm," she replied.

"I love fucking you," I said.

"Don't stop," she said, more out of breath than before.

Then I felt it. I was already about to cum. I think being so turned on and pent up this whole weekend and only being able to take care of myself had taken a toll on me. I knew I shouldn't cum so quickly but I couldn't help myself. Without having the time to stop and pull out, I came. I groaned loudly and pushed as far into her as I could.

We lay there, me deep inside her, still spooning. I was panting. I kissed her neck and then the post-nut clarity hit me. Fuck, that was only like, a minute? I felt embarrassed.

"Sorry," I said.

"For what?" she replied.

"Not lasting longer."

"Aw babe it was great." She sounded genuine but I couldn't imagine she really felt that way.

"I've just been so turned on this weekend," I laughed. "I couldn't control myself."

She rolled over and kissed me. We embraced. She was being very sweet. I decided to use this opportunity to have the discussion I promised myself I was going to have.

"Babe, I just want to know something."

She looked at me inquisitively.

"Do you still love me?" I asked.

She seemed shocked by the question. "What?? Jake! Of course! So much! Why are you saying that?"

"I don't know, I mean, look I love what we're doing and like I said, it's been a huge turn on. I just, I dunno, I wanna make sure that like, I'm part of this."

"Of course you're part of this. And babe if you don't want me to do do this I'll -"

I cut her off. "No, I do, I mean - if you want to, I want you to. I just, I also love you and I don't want to lose you."

"You're not going to lose me," she said matter of factly. "This is just, fun, right?"

"Right," I said.

There was a pause.

I continued.

"Ok but like, I guess I wonder, you're not like, taking advantage of me are you?" It felt painful to ask her this. She had never been anything but loving. I think she was a little hurt.

"Is that what you think is going on?"

"No! I just -"

"Well you just said it," she snapped.

"I asked, Sara, I just -"

"I can't believe you think that's what I would do." She turned away from me. This wasn't good.

"No! I don't. Please, babe, just, I'm having some doubts."

"So I'll stop," she said bluntly.

"No!" I replied.

"Yes. This isn't fun if you're going to use it against me."

"I'm not, Sara, please. I just want some reassurance."

She turned back. "Do I not reassure you?"

"You do," I said. "You're amazing. I'm just, this is different, new, I'm not used to it. Can you understand that?"

"Yea..." she said. But she was sulking. I was familiar with this mood. "But Jake if you're not comfortable, I'll stop, it's not a big deal."

"I don't want you to stop," I said.

"It's fine."

She was sulking.

"Sara, I'm not asking you to stop I'm just asking for some reassurance."

"What do you want me to do?"

I wasn't sure, actually. I probably should have thought more about it but I was nervous about upsetting her more, and this was going sideways in a way I didn't intend, so I spit something out.

"I just want to make sure you still love me."

It didn't work.

"Why wouldn't you think I don't love you? I tell you everyday. What else do I need to do?" She was getting a little testy.

"Nothing, I'm sorry." I was trying to salvage this.

"If you don't trust me when I tell you something, then maybe we're not in a good enough place to be doing this."

"No, Sara, I trust you, I'm sorry, I don't know what I was thinking. I know you love me."

"Ok so what's the problem?"

"Nothing I guess."

"Clearly there's a problem," she said. "So I think we should just pause on this Nick stuff for now."

"No, really, you don't need to. I like it."

"I do too," she said. "But you're clearly struggling, so let's just take a pause, ok? Not permanently. Let's just make sure we're rock solid."

She sounded genuine. Maybe she was right. I was a little upset because this is not what I had intended. I wanted her to continue, I just wanted to be reassured at the same time. But maybe taking a pause made sense.

"Ok, whatever you want. I want to be rock solid too. And I think we are."

"I do too," she said. We embraced. Maybe this wasn't as bad as I thought? And hey, I'd get more sex in the meantime.

Sara jumped out of bed. "So what are we doing today??" She was her bubbly self again. It was a beautiful Saturday.

"Whatever you want!"

"Hrm, ok well, you did promise me something, remember?"

I remembered. I had told her that I would take her shopping when I visited. Sara wasn't generally materialistic, and she wasn't super traditional either. But one thing she did like was going shopping with me and having me buy her new clothes. I found it fun too because she was so sexy I liked seeing her dress up for me.

"I do. And I always keep my promises!" I joked.

"Good," she said, and smiled. I'm gonna get ready.

With that she headed to the shower. I leaned back on the bed, feeling somewhat relieved.

- - -

Sara went to school in a suburban area, where malls still existed. We walked side by side in a high-end shopping center about 30 minutes from her school, bouncing from store to store.

She browsed a few stores without buying anything, and we continued to wander. At about the fourth store, she started looking at a very cute sundress. I asked her to try it on - my favorite part - and she obliged. She walked out of the dressing room in a tight fitting baby blue sundress that stopped halfway above her knees. She turned around and showed off how it perfectly accentuated her butt. I was practically drooling.

"That looks SO sexy on you," I said.

"Buy it for me?" she asked.

"Absolutely," I replied. She smiled and made a kiss face at me, before heading back into the dressing room.

We went to two more stores where she bought a few more items, and we were about at our limit, heading back towards the car, when we walked by a high end lingerie shop. We looked at each other, and I raised my eyebrows encouragingly. She grabbed my hand and we walked in.

I stood next to her as she browsed the selection. Everything looked amazing. Eventually, she came upon a section with full sets, including stockings, garters, etc. She lightly touched a white set and looked at me.

"Do you think I'd look hot in this?" she asked. She knew the answer.

"Only one way to find out," I teased.

She looked at the price.

"It's more than $400," she said. I was desperate to see her in it.

"I'll buy it if you want it."

She looked at me teasingly. "Well, I have to try it on first."

I got hard at the idea. "Please!"

She called over an attendant to help her collect the set and find a fitting room. The store had a semi-private sitting area around the fitting rooms so that someone like me could see Sara when she came out of the dressing room, without everyone in the store seeing. I sat there anxiously, getting very turned on by seeing her clothes drop to the floor below the curtain.

After about 10 minutes, she still hadn't come out.

"Everything ok babe? How does it look?" I said to her through the curtain.

"One sec!" she replied.

A few minutes later, the curtain went to the side, and my heart dropped in anticipation.

She was wearing the same thing she was wearing when she went in. I was hugely disappointed.

"What's wrong? Did you try it on? You didn't show me."

She came up to me, stood on her tiptoes and gave me a peck on the cheek

"I'm saving it for you," she whispered.

"So you're buying it?" I asked.

"No, you're buying it," she joked in a stern way. I immediately got turned on.

"Yes ma'am," I replied.

We walked to the checkout area and I gleefully put my credit card down to buy the lingerie. I couldn't wait to see her in it. As we walked out of the store, her arm in mine, I said "Can you wear it tonight?"

"Mmmm, if you're good," she teased. I was so turned on. I pulled her closer, kissed her, and we walked to her car.

- - -

That afternoon, we were just hanging around Sara's room, watching Netflix, scrolling through our phones. I was getting antsy.

"So what's the plan tonight?" I asked.

"No plan," Sara said, glued to her phone.

"What do you mean?" I asked, a little disappointed.

"I dunno, I'm just saying I don't have any plans. Thought we'd just hang out here."

"Your friends aren't doing anything?" I asked.

"Not sure," she said. I was incredulous.

"No parties?" I pushed.

"Eh, nothing that sounds that exciting," she replied, still staring at her phone.

I didn't say anything, but looked expectantly in Sara's direction. Surely she could tell I was a little disappointed. I considered asking her if she had texted Nick, but I didn't.

Finally she looked up from her phone.

"Let's just hang out here," she said. "I don't wanna see anyone else. I just want to hang out with you." She smiled.

"Aw," I said. "Ok well, that sounds good. Can we get some drinks? Maybe you can dress up in what we bought earlier," I teased.

She giggled. "Oh would you like that?"

"I would," I said, and I grabbed her around the waist, pulled her close to me and kissed her on the cheek.

"OK yea why don't you go out and get us some alcohol," she said.

I jumped out of bed, excited. "Sure. At the place a few blocks away?"

"Yea," she said. "Maybe some wine for me?"

"You got it." I pulled on some jeans, grabbed her keys and grabbed the door. "Anything else?"

"Nope," she said, already looking back at her phone. I was excited to return to her in her sexy lingerie.

"See you soon," I said, and walked out.

It took me longer than I thought to get to the store, but I took my time. I wanted to give Sara all the time she needed to get dressed up. I wandered the store when I got there, picked out some wine for Sara and some hard seltzer for myself.

I'd probably been gone a little over 30 minutes when I arrived back at Sara's dorm. I hurried up the stairs, eager to see what she looked like.

I put the keys in her door, knocked lightly and walked in.

She was in the exact position she was before. In fact, she was wearing MORE clothes, having put on a pair of sweatpants over her boy shorts.

I was extremely disappointed, bordering on angry.

"Sara, what the fuck?"

She looked up from her phone, confused.

"What?" she said.

"I thought you were going to get into the lingerie I bought you..."

"What? Now? Sorry...I thought I'd get into it later. I didn't know you were expecting it now..."

I was really let down. Just a day earlier Sara had snuck off and let another guy fuck her and cum in her mouth, and now she couldn't even put on some lingerie for me? I walked in and put the alcohol down and sat down, taking out my phone, displaying my dissatisfaction via silence.

She got up.

"Baaabbe, I'm sorry. I was planning on putting it on. We have lots of time!" She straddled me, facing me on the chair, and put her hands on my face. I couldn't resist her. We kissed.

We started making out passionately. She was grinding on my crotch and I started getting hard. I slipped my hands up her tank top and felt her body.

"Do you want me?" she whispered through our kisses.

"Yes," I gasped. "So badly."

"What do you want to do to me?" she asked. Our hands were all over each other.

"I want to fuck you."

"Mmm, yes please," she said.

"I want to fuck you so hard."

"Mm, I like it hard."

"I know you do."

We were pulling each other's tops off.

"Oh yea?" she teased. "What else do I like?"

"Big cock," I said.

"Mmmm, you're right about that," she said. I was sucking on her tits, her hands were around my head. "Do you like that I like big cock?" she asked.

"Yes," I said, muffled by her tits. "You deserve big cock."

"I do?" she teased. "Why is that?"

"Because you're so fucking sexy," I said, drooling over her tits. I started sliding my hands into her waistband.

"Mmmm, well too bad I only have your dick, hehe," she teased. I groaned.

"You can have any dick you want," I said. I clawed at her sweatpants.

"Oh yea?" she asked.

"Yea," I said, desperate to get her sweatpants off.

"When?"

"Whenever you want," I replied.

"Oh really?"

"Yes," I said.

She stood up and quickly pulled down her sweatpants and boy shorts. I pulled down my pants and underwear and sat back down, holding my rock hard cock. She leaned back against her desk in front of me, lightly touching herself.

"What do you want?" she teased. I started jerking off, literally drooling over her.

"I want you," I said.

"You want to fuck me?"

"Yes, ugh," I said.

"But I thought you said I could have any dick I want?"

"You can."

"So what if I want a really big cock right now?" she said, teasing me, rubbing her pussy and showing off her body.

"Then you should have that," I said, continuing to jerk off.

"Does that turn you on? Thinking of me getting fucked by a big cock right now?"

I groaned. "Ughhhh, yes," I said. Still jerking off.

"Mmm, well maybe I should go find one."

I moaned again. She knew I was into it.

"In fact, maybe I should just kick you out and have someone with a big cock come fuck me."

I moaned even louder. I loved the confident attitude. "Yes ma'am, whatever you say."

She giggled. Then she walked closer to me, and took the fingers she had been touching herself with and put them in front of my mouth. I started sucking on them while I jerked off. She was standing over me, and looked incredible.

"In faaact," she said, exuding confidence, "maybe I'll let you stay and watch."

I groaned loudly onto her fingers and felt myself about to cum.

"Stop touching yourself," she said sternly. I was caught off guard but surprisingly turned on. She kept her fingers in my mouth. I looked up at her.

"Do you want to cum?"

I nodded, desperation in my eyes.

"Ok you have two options," she said. "I'll let you fuck me, and I'll take that as a sign that you think you're all the cock I need, and I won't fuck anyone else but you. You'll have me all to yourself."

I nodded.

"Or, you can jerk off right there, until you cum, and I'll take that as a sign that you think the next cock that deserves to be in my pussy is a much bigger one."

I moaned, and then grabbed my dick again to jerk off. She had won.

"Ohhhh I see," she smiled, still with her fingers in my mouth. Then quickly pulled them out and went back to leaning on the desk, and touched herself, watching me.

"Tell me what you want," she said.

"I want to watch you get fucked by a huge cock," I said, barely catching my breath.

"Who's cock?" she asked.

"Nick's cock," I said.

"You want me to start fucking Nick again?"

"Yes," I said, furiously jerking off.

"When?"

"Whenever you want, as much as you want."

"And what are you going to do?" she asked.

"Watch," I said. I was getting close.

"What else," she said.

"Jerk off," I said. She laughed.

"What. Else." She said sternly. She looked like she was about to cum.

I didn't know what she wanted me to say, I just blurted out whatever I could think of. I just wanted to cum. "Go down on you after he cums inside you."

She groaned. "Ughhh, yes, good boy."

I felt it coming, and then I let out a guttural moan, and came all over my hands. I closed my eyes and felt myself climaxing. I lay back in the chair, hand covered in cum, catching my breath. I opened my eyes and saw Sara walking towards me, slowly. She leant down, put her hands on my head and gave me a deep, passionate kiss.

"I love you," she said. "You turn me on."

"YOU turn ME on," I said.

"Good," she smiled. "Now clean yourself up." And with that she walked into the bathroom and left me there.

- - -

We did, in fact, stay in Sara's room that night. We watched netflix, drank and fell asleep. No more sex was had, I think we had both worn each other out. I didn't end up getting to see her in her lingerie, but I was more than satisfied with my night with her.

The next morning, we slept in, snuggled, and then it was time for me to pack to go to the airport. We got in her car and started driving.

"I can't believe you have to leave already," she said.

"I know, these weekends are too short, but still worth it." I put my hand on top of her and squeezed. She smiled.

"So worth it, I want you back here ASAP," she said.

"I can't wait," I said.

"By the way..." Sara said. I looked over at her. "So, about last night, you know, when we were having 'fun'?"

Valsona
Valsona
184 Followers
12