All Comments on 'Long-distance with Sara Pt. 06'

by Valsona

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Al_AnonAl_Anonabout 1 month ago

Love where this is going, just hope that it takes less than 10 months for the next installment

hugplxhugplxabout 1 month ago

the relationship drama is pretty much a mood killer. They both also seem really immature, which makes this a lot less fun too.

bluepixiegurl316bluepixiegurl316about 1 month ago

@hugplx has it right. The argument is way too immature and I really didn't like both people during it. As bad as that was, what's really worse are all the texts.

The text messages were gratuitously over the top in their rudeness and disrespect. They also were racist.

"If I told her she couldn't get my dick again until she dumped your ass she wouldn't be your girl no more. U feel me?"

The double negative just so the audience is reminded he's Black. Yeah, he's in college and yeah, he knows he's talking to a white guy but he's just going to have this weird use of language with a stranger? The interracial aspect of the story is horrible and unnecessary and the other guy would be a better antagonist of he wouldn't be a jerk but instead work his way in-between the two.

Now the MC has texts from this jerk?!? A quick screenshot sent to his girlfriend shows his legitimate reasons for feeling uneasy about everything and doesn't close the door to her being with other people.

The guy who brings up his need for reassurance isn't the guy who would accept getting these texts. Not only that, the aggressive response is a sign this guy's character isn't trustworthy. His girlfriend could get raped by him or the guy lies about his STD status etc. It's over the top and bogus.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Nice, hope the next chapter doesn't take too long though!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous