Long-distance with Sara Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yea?" I said.

"So, just to be clear, do you want me to like, you know, continue with Nick? I guess I'm just a little confused cause earlier in the day we said we were going to pause..."

"Babe, YOU said you were going to pause. I am happy for you to continue, I like our little games."

"Me toooo," she cooed. "But I also want to make sure you have the reassurance you need," she said. She was being sweet. She heard me after all.

"I do, I know you love me. And I know this is something special we're sharing."

"It is babe, it really is. I love you so much."

"I love you too." I squeezed her hand again.

"Ok well, I just need you to help with something."

We were pulling up to the airport, so didn't have a lot of time left.

"What's that?" I asked, curious.

"Well, after we said we were going to pause yesterday, Nick reached out and I kind of told him that we had to cool it. He was fine with that but then I sort of texted him again later in the evening, after we had our fun, and he kind of blew me off. Saying it was too much drama."

"Oh..." I said. "So what do you need?"

"Well," she seemed apprehensive. She pulled up to the drop off area and put the car in park. She looked so cute.

"He said we could continue to fool around if like, if YOU gave him the all clear..."

I was confused. "Me? What does he want me to do?"

"He said to text him."

"Seriously?" I asked.

"Is that weird? I'm sorry babe, this is my fault."

"No, I'm sorry, fuck. Uhh, well, I guess, I can?"

"Really? I'm sorry, I know this is weird," she said.

"What does he want me to say?" I asked.

"I'm not sure, he just said, if your boyfriend tells me it's all good then, then he's cool. And he just said to shoot him a text." She looked at me with begging eyes.

"Uh, ok well, I guess I can just like, text him and see what he needs."

"Aw thank you babe. I'll text you his number. I love you. I'm sorry. But like, I think this is what we both want right?"

"Yea," I said. She leaned over and we kissed. "I'm gonna miss you so much."

"I miss you already." We kept kissing.

"I love you."

"I love you too," she said. We locked eyes, and then I got out of the car. I blew her a kiss and she blew one back. She then put the car in drive and drove off.

I walked into the airport terminal not knowing what I had just agreed to, but quickly refocused on making my flight. After I made it through security, I looked at my phone and there was a text from Sara with a phone number. Then, "I love you. Safe flight." And a kiss emoji. I was nervous, and not sure what to expect. I took a few minutes to get my composure, and then clicked the number.

Jake (11:46 AM) "hey. This is Jake, Sara's bf. She told me to text you?"

I pushed send and got really nervous. I stared at my phone, waiting for a response. Nothing came right away. I put my phone away but was waiting to feel it buzz.

10 minutes. Nothing.

20 minutes. Nothing.

I boarded the plane and found my seat.

No response.

I realized I was going to have to turn my phone off in a few minutes. Maybe I picked a bad time to send this text. I sat there anxiously staring at my phone.

Nothing.

I texted Sara

Jake (12:24 PM) "Hey babe. About to take off. Love you."

Jake (12:25 PM) "Btw I texted Nick. No response yet. I'll let you know when I hear."

A few minutes later, the flight attendants told us to turn our phones off. I gulped and put my phone on airplane mode. This was going to be a painful few hours.

- - -

As I tend to do, I turned airplane mode off while in descent, hoping for some signal before landing. I was desperately anxious over getting a response from Nick. No signal came through.

Eventually we landed. A text from Sara came through:

Sara (12:30 PM) "Love you! And thank you! Let me know!"

Nothing else.

I restarted my phone. Nothing. What was going on? Did he really ask me to do this?

I got off the plane and took a cab home. Finally I stopped paying attention, as hours passed and there was no response. I spoke to Sara when I got back to my dorm and let her know I hadn't heard anything. She didn't seem too concerned so I let it go. We spoke about how we missed each other, but then I needed to finally get to the library to do all my homework for the week. I told Sara I'd call her before I went to bed and headed out to the library.

- - -

I was deep into a textbook later that evening when I heard my phone buzz. I grabbed it, unaware of what I was about to be a part of.

Nick (9:43 PM) "who this?"

Shit. He replied. But wait, I said who I was. Why was he asking who I was? I repeated my text, maybe he deleted the first one by accident?

Jake (9:44 PM) "hey, sorry, this is Jake. Sara's bf. She asked me to send you a text?"

I sat there, staring at my phone. I hoped it wouldn't take another 9 hours for a response.

A few minutes later, thankfully, he responded.

Nick (9:47 PM) "oh ur sara's cuck"

My stomach sank when I saw that response. I knew what he meant. Sara and I actually had never used that word to describe what was going on, but I was familiar. He wasn't wrong.

Jake (9:48 PM) "uh, yea like I said I'm Sara's bf. Did you tell her to have me reach out?"

Nick (9:49 PM) "word"

This was weird.

Jake (9:49 PM) "so what's up?"

A few minutes passed. It was painful.

Nick (9:53 PM) "bro so you cool with me fucking your girl?"

I couldn't tell the tone of his text. Was he making fun of me? Or just asking me? I knew, for Sara's sake, I had to say yes.

Jake (9:54 PM) "hey so, we're just trying out something different long distance. I told her I am cool with her doing her own thing while we're apart, so no concern on my end."

Nick (9:55 PM) "lol"

This was starting to get fucked up. I waited, and then decided to be more explicit, given what Sara had asked me to do.

Jake (9:58 PM) "If you're asking for permission to hook up with Sara, you have my permission."

He responded immediately.

Nick (9:59 PM) "Bro I don't need ur permission to fuck your girl. If I told her she couldn't get my dick again until she dumped your ass she wouldn't be your girl no more. U feel me?"

I was simultaneously shocked, pissed off, and strangely turned on at this development. I decided, if he was going to talk shit, then I could be a little more up front.

Jake (10:01 PM) "so what do you want?"

Nick (10:04 PM) "she said she wants to stay with you. Good for you. I'm cool wit it but I don't want drama. Just let me do my thing. The minute this gets complicated I'm out."

Jake (10:05 PM) "no drama on my end. Do your thing."

Nick (10:07 PM) "no doubt"

Things seemed cordial. I felt better, despite how strange that was.

I kept checking my phone but that seemed to be the end of it. Strangely, I kind of wanted the conversation to keep going. But I didn't know what else to say.

I couldn't concentrate on work so I grabbed my stuff and headed back to my room. To ease my nerves and anxiety I cracked open a beer. I immediately downed it and opened another one. Before I knew it, I was on my fourth beer in my room, my mind racing. I still needed to call Sara.

But then, for some reason, I decided to text Nick.

Jake (11:49 PM) "hey, sorry, can I just ask one thing?"

Nick (11:51 PM) "what up"

Jake (11:52 PM) "totally up to you, but like, since I'm long distance with Sara and kind of out of the loop, feel free to give me updates on how it's going with her."

Nick (11:54 PM) "huh?"

Jake (11:55 PM) "just like, if you ever wanna let me know that you guys hooked up, or what happened, I'm cool with that."

Nick (11:56 PM) "u want me to tell you when I fuck your girl."

I was drunk. I just went for it.

Jake (11:56 PM) "yea."

Nick (11:57 PM) "lol. Aight cuck."

I waited a beat and then went even further. I gulped.

Jake (11:59 PM) "I wouldn't object to pictures either. Just saying."

I felt such embarrassment after sending that text. But it was true. I waited. No response. Fuck. I just humiliated myself in front of this guy. I started to panic.

Then, 10 minutes later. My phone buzzed.

Nick (12:09 AM) "U mean like this?"

And then a picture came through.

Actually it was a screenshot, including a picture. At first, I didn't recognize what I was looking at, and then it hit me.

The text was from the day before. It was a selfie that Sara took of herself wearing the white lingerie I bought her, in the dressing room of the lingerie store. She had sent it to Nick while she was in there. And then she wrote "My bf is buying this for me. Wanna fuck me in it?" with a wink emoji.

I immediately got hard, despite the fact that this was the outfit that she didn't wear for me.

Another text came through.

Nick (12:13 AM) "she looks sexy in that, I might take her up on that offer."

I decided to lean in

Jake (12:14 AM) "she wouldn't wear it for me. Enjoy."

Nick (12:15 AM) "that shit ain't for cucks"

I started touching myself, oddly thrilled by this exchange.

Nick (12:16 AM) "if ur good I might let you see her in it after I'm done fucking her in it."

I was so turned on.

Jake (12:17 AM) "I'd love that. What do I need to do to be good?"

I couldn't believe how subservient I was being to this guy.

Nick (12:19 AM) "lol. You'll see. Peace out cuck."

And with that I leaned back, tossed the phone aside and came all over myself. I fell asleep, once again covered in my own cum. I even forgot to call Sara.

12