All Comments on 'Long Expected Day Ch. 01'

by jcthatcher4

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
OH NO!

That big black cock cumming to take your white pussy away!

Why can't you just toss on a leather dog suit and play with kids like a normal creep instead of making it about skin color?

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Here it is

Our ir/cuck story breaking new ground here in LW. Where did you come up with Kendrique? This ridiculous mess ends with the most dreaded three words in bad LW stories, "to be continued."

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
minus 5

Sick shit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not bad. But I needed more.

Tim is just a prop, no dialogue or background, really. So he talked her into it, huh? That I would have liked to know more about before we move on, just some dialogue between them before he leaves the room. Maybe her asking him if he's sure, and him reassuring her. And maybe a last embrace when she can feel his arousal and grins at the naughty thought of cuckolding her new husband, and he professing his love for her and thanking her for cuckolding him.

Now since this is a first chapter, I assume we may see him coming back to get sloppy seconds or clean them up. Or maybe his new wife tells him of all the things she did for Kendrick that she will never do for him, and we will get to see his humiliation and excitement at that pronouncement (which she might do nothing to alleviate).

She said her pussy is unprotected. Does that mean they all hope Kendrick will be the one to knock her up? I hope so. Two of our three children are from my wife's lovers. I only wish I had been able to talk her into it sooner, as now we know our first child would have been the best man's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Go back under the rock you crawled out. Do it! Now! Go, Go away!!!

Do not come back, ever! And stop doing that what you think is writing. It’s NOT!

Farting cum on latrine walls is better. Always!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please do not continue this revoting sick shit

Stop now and get some therapy ! FFS

Miguel59Miguel59over 4 years ago
Ignore the haters

Write Chapter Two, Three, Four......you get my point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great First Story

I loved the story line. Go into more depth on character development. How did it come to this? Why does hubby want this? He’s watching tv, what? What is making him cum?

Please ignore the flamers and keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved it

Would love more. Keep it up

networkgurunetworkguruover 4 years ago
If you decide to continue this story...

Please put it in Fetish. Nothing good will happen if it stays in LW.

KingBandorKingBandorover 4 years ago
Why?

So, the nagging question is why on Earth would Tim want this to happen and why would she agree to it? Better question, why would they get married in the first place?

It felt a moment like a Hotels.com TV commercial with Captain Obvious when Kendrique thought: "She might have a thing for black cock". Let's see... Two boyfriends prior to hubby we're black and she sucked their cocks but not Tim's. Check. She is sucking Kendrique's black cock on her wedding night instead of hubby... Check.

Yeah, I think she does, Kendrique.

By the way, having your first LW story be an over-the-top willing cuckold story is a great way to endear yourself to the readers. You should follow up with hubby licking up all the cum in part 2 and begging to suck Kendriques dick in part 3.

KB

PS names ending with -ique are typically feminine. You couldn't spell it Kendrick?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
1 obvious point

and only one star for this crap. the marriage isn't being consumated if it isn't the husband in the pussy. PLUS YOU NEED TO CHECK YOUR GRAMMAR and get everything matched such as 'His hand worked their way' because his hand and their way aren't correct.; his hands and their way OR his hand and its way. Finally it's an improbable story line, not impossible, but improbable. I'm sure there's some sick puppy out there that would like this

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I guess the university of thier choice

would be PU and that is not Purdue University.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 4 years ago
C word in the title folks:-)!

I fail to see how any could complain about this being a cuckold story when that word is part of the title! Well written and promising though not really my kind of thing. I wanted to see why on earth the husband wanted this. I guess we will have to wait for future chapters to find out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Duuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmb!

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmb!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

insane

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 4 years ago
No, anony, the university of their choice would be . . .

. . . the University of North Carolina, where Tarheels means round heels. 🤣

BlueexxBlueexxover 4 years ago
Loved it

Would love more. Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I enjoyed the story line, would be nice to see it continue

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
@ReedRichards

Watch it old boy. Don't put UNC anywhere near this cuckie mess. At least Richie the Pimp Pitino never coached there.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 4 years ago
Sorry JC, this doesn't flow at all, and is a trope fest., even for a drooling low self esteem cuckold story.

@Annony with the dog costume comments that was hilarious smack, thanks.

@Miguel, you are a too notch writer, everything you write is well put together. This site isnt hurting for poorly written non erotic stroke story failures. This is just above junior high bathroom crack writing.

At Expressed Bollocks, lots of us don't mind cuckold stories with love and respect and actual humans. Good husband is a fine writer, for example.

At least this writer wrote his semi sexless loser as a passive fool, and not one of those hater incels or chicken assed MGTOWs.

On the plus side, this is a big site, so if you keep going, plenty of "guys" will be Happy.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 4 years ago
Sorry old chap!

Please no more, nothing worthwhile here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great start to a story

This brought back some great memories for me. My husband surprised me on our wedding night. He had all three of his groomsmen waiting for us in the room. They were all members of his college football team. And yes, one was a black man. Those four men gave me a wedding night I will never forget. My husband passed out from too much alcohol, or maybe just too much excitement, and his friend and I continued until 11 am the next morning when the hotel called the room and asked if we had decided to stay another night as it was past check out time. And that's exactly what we did!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous