Long Flight Home Ch. 04 - The Team Bus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlie was talking and sounded a bit worried. I'm not sure if he was concerned for Lisa's safety or if he just didn't want to miss any action. In either case, after a few minutes deliberation he made his way off the bus and into the rest stop.

As he opened the door to the men's room, the first thing to hit was the sound: loud, pained grunts echoing off the tiled walls. It wasn't until she actually appeared on screen that I realized the noise was coming from Lisa. She was on her knees, ass high in the air and face pressed against the dirty floor while the muscular biker brutally fucked her up the butt. It was savage, vicious. My wife had been fucked many times in her life, even hate-fucked, but never like this. It was shocking and almost frightening to witness.

The fat biker and the few Grizzlies in the room all stood in a circle around the action, seemingly just as shocked at the brutality they were witnessing but pulling on their dicks nonetheless. There was also an older guy, maybe in his 60's, who looked like a trucker and seemed to have just been in the right place at the right time. Like the others, he was jerking off and watching Lisa put on a show.

The biker anal-fucking my wife grabbed her by the hair and pulled back hard. Lisa grunted in pain and I realized that the silver butt-plug which had been in her ass nearly all day was now in here mouth. She was forced to take deep, labored breaths around the metallic intrusion as she attempted to manage the assault on her asshole. The biker groped at her face with his hand, smooshing her cheeks and pulling the shiny, wet plug from her lips, exacerbating the primal noises coming from her mouth. Her face was already beet-red and he slapped her a few times, more than a little bit too hard to be playful, then pushed her face back down onto the men's room floor.

"Lick the fucking floor, bitch," he commanded.

LIsa didn't do it right away, but he kept forcing her face onto the tile and rubbing it around. I thought of the million disgusting things that rest stop bathroom had seen during its existence, and now perhaps the grossest of all was my wife slowly sticking out her tongue to taste the well-worn floor tile while a complete stranger assaulted her butthole.

Her licking seemed to satisfy the biker who somehow found a way to fuck her even harder and faster for ten or so seconds as he pumped his load into her rectum. He held his dick inside her ass, jamming his hips into her hard every few seconds to make sure every drop was drained from his tight balls. When he finally withdrew he did so slowly, using both hands to push her asscheeks apart, leaving her asshole to gape, slimy and red as his veiny cock popped out. He held her ass open like that until the creampie he'd dropped in her started to appear, at which point he spanked her ass hard and grabbed the slobber-covered butt-plug off the floor. Spitting on it himself, he pushed it back into my wife's wrecked asshole. Through the whole thing, Lisa just lay there, tongue lolling out, trying to catch her breath. The nasty floor was shiny and wet where she'd been licking it. The slightest hint of a pleasured smile was on her lips.

There were still plenty of hard cocks in the room so Lisa didn't have much time to recover. She sat up and somebody gave her a few sips from a bottle of water, and before long she had a pair of dicks in her face which she worked with her hands and mouth. Her makeup was hopelessly smeared, her face and ass red and splotchy, but fuck if she wasn't still sexy as hell.

"Best tits I've seen my whole life," said the old man, reaching in to fondle Lisa's chest while he jerked off behind her, "You boys don't realize how lucky you are. Enjoy this woman while you can, you won't find another like her."

I felt kind of proud to hear the older guy say that, and Lisa must have enjoyed the flattery as well since she turned and started to suck him off next.

"Ooooh shit," said the old man as my wife swallowed his dick to the root.

There were too many dicks for just her mouth to handle, so the group had Lisa get on her hands and knees to take cock at both ends. One of the Grizzlies sacrificed his hoodie so her knees could have some padding from the hard bathroom floor. She certainly needed it, as for the next 15 minutes she was given no respite and sucked a couple dicks at a time while someone was always behind her plowing her pussy (they all stayed away from her abused asshole which continued to leak the biker's cum). Charlie got his dick sucked again while the fat biker fucked Lisa from behind with his ironically skinny weiner. Lefty, perhaps feeling shown up by the muscular biker's performance, fucked her with a renewed vigor that made her orgasm at least once or twice.

By accident or design, nearly all the men ended up shooting their loads onto Lisa's face and tits. By the time the old man stroked out his meager wad (his second in ten minutes, though) Lisa looked like she'd been attacked by a goo monster.

The muscular biker had been smoking in the corner, watching the action but too spent to rejoin. Once the others had finished having their fun, however, he stepped back into the circle and pulled out his limp cock. The stream of piss hit Lisa in the tits and for a few seconds I don't think she knew what was happening. By the time she figured it out, I guess she figured it was too late to stop it. There was laughter around the room, even Lisa seemed to think it was funny. Several more guys peed on her, mostly hitting her tits and a little on her face (she didn't like that, but it did help clean off some of the cum). The fat biker was quick to join his buddy, calling Lisa a nasty bitch and insisting that she loved it. She may not have, but she didn't argue or try to stop it.

I happened to notice that there were now just over a thousand people watching the live stream. A thousand people had watched my wife get abused, used, ejaculated and peed on in that dirty public bathroom. I wondered who they were; if I knew any of them; if any of them knew Lisa. I thought about the guys I worked with, who were always respectful but would probably be on Lisa in an instant if the opportunity presented itself. I thought of her skeevy, porn-addicted brother. This would be right up his alley, maybe even more so knowing it was his own sister who was the whore-star. I pictured the face of every man or boy I'd ever noticed ogling or leering at my wife's killer body and suddenly felt like every one of them had just been privy to the most degrading sexual experience of her life. Fuck did I need to cum.

Strangely, a fresh coat of piss gave her tits an incredible, almost oily sheen that made her look sexy as hell (not that she needs much help with that). I wondered if any in the group had it in them to take her on one more time, but quite suddenly the screen went black. Once I realized it wasn't a technical issue on my end, I assumed either Charlie's phone battery had died or he'd simply decided that the filthy rest stop fuckfest was a good crescendo to his livestream. I waited ten minutes to see if the stream would come back but it never did.

This left me in the awkward position of badly, badly needing to cum. I'd shot off twice at various points during the stream but I'd been building to my third when it went dead.

I figured I'd search for some porn, or better yet pull up some of the pics and videos I had of Lisa fucking the Grizzlies. It would be kind of disappointing but would get the job done. That's when I heard the shower turn on in Ellen's bathroom.

In an instant I knew that no matter what my mind might try to do to fight it, my body was going to go spy on my teen daughter and jerk itself to orgasm.

I waited a few minutes, until I heard the slight change in sounds that told me Ellen was definitely in the shower and not milling about the bathroom. I crept down the hall, careful to avoid any of the squeaky floorboards, though with the shower running there's no way she'd ever hear.

My hand trembled as it reached for the doorknob. It was unlocked, why wouldn't it be? Ellen's privacy had never been compromised in this house, or so she thought. Slowly, painstakingly, I turned the knob and with the most steady and cautious of efforts opened the door a tiny, tiny crack.

I did not have a straight shot, but I could see enough of the mirror which was luckily at the perfect angle to see through the glass doors of the shower and to my utter delight the smooth, succulent skin of Ellen's naked body. But even as she stood there soaping and caressing herself, I became much more interested in something else.

Stuck to the shower door was a long, thick dildo.

It was a huge shock to me that my daughter would even own something like that, let alone use it in this way. Shock quickly gave way to batshit horny excitement and my still-hard cock was out of my pants in record time.

Ellen was sudsing herself up, turning and twisting to let the water hit every inch of her supple frame. God, those tits. Smaller than her mom's but just as aptly described as perfect. And that ass, it hardly seemed like something so sexy could be real.

I jerked off at a quick, steady pace. I needed to cum, and soon, but how could I not hold off until I saw what she'd do with that dildo? Every second I stood there with my dick in my hand I risked being discovered, but there was nothing that could pull me from that door, not yet. I still had her pink thong in my pocket and I pulled it out and wrapped my dick in it, feeling the lace tickle my shaft as I continued to masturbate.

Ellen's bathing was long and agonizingly sexy. I had to stop stroking a few times to keep myself from popping. When she bent over to wash her legs, I nearly shot my load even though I wasn't touching my cock.

Her hair washed, Ellen's attention finally turned to the rubber dick that had been dangling beside her the whole time, occasionally poking her smooth thighs and tight tummy. It was a large, floppy number that seemed to be aiming for realism with its thick veins and big, veiny balls. She rubbed it with her hand a few times, cleaning it off maybe, then spit in her hand and rubbed her saliva on the tip, careful not to let the jets of water from the showerhead spray it off. Then she turned to face the wall (away from me) lined herself up and bent slightly at the waist to direct the big fake cock into her tight pussy.

This was heaven, watching that incredible ass rock back and forth onto that plastic phallus, her soft cheeks pressing flat as they bounced beautifully off the glass door. I was going crazy.

"Why not just run in there and fuck her silly?" I thought. I'd done it twice before. I was seriously considering it, but the wiser part of my brain was able to prevail and force a conclusion. Ellen was just getting started but the orgasm I so desperately needed wasn't going to wait any longer. I started to fill her pink thong panties with my biggest, hottest load of the day.

I stood there for longer than I should have, just basking in the afterglow of my orgasm and watching my daughter continue to fuck her toy. My cum was dripping out of the ruined panties. I crept away just long enough to stash them in my room before creeping back to watch her some more. I pulled out my phone and recorded her as she got herself off. Amazingly my dick got hard again watching her quietly orgasm on her big dildo. Part of me wanted to try to jerk off one more time but I thought better of it. I had the event in my memory and on video and I'd be using both for many, many jerk sessions to come.

Eventually I was able to pull myself away from the most glorious voyeuristic experience of my life and get back into my bed. I was physically exhausted but despite cumming three times that day I was still raring to go.

My phone buzzed next to me. It was Lisa, texting to say that she'd decided it was getting too late to head home and would be staying overnight at her sister's place. I laughed. Uh huh, sure honey. I figured she must be back at the Grizzly house by now. Would they all fuck her again? Did the bikers follow her?

More broadly, I wondered who were all the people who had been watching the livestream? Was there really any chance anyone would recognize her?

The visual of my cum-coated wife getting pissed on simply would not leave my mind. If she was willing to let that happen, is there ANYTHING she would say no to?

These were the thoughts at the back of my mind as I laid in bed for hours. At the front of my mind, however, a plan was forming. A plan which, if it failed, would surely be the end of my life. If it succeeded, though, it would surely be the time of my life. Only time would tell.

To be concluded in Long Flight Pt. 05: The Final Fuck

12