Long lost daughter

Story Info
A man who tries to discover his fetish but finds more.
9.8k words
4.49
33.3k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Revan7
Revan7
629 Followers

Paul is 50 years old. He lives alone in a large cottage in the country side. He was married once, a long time ago. 15 years ago he came home early from work and found his wife being fucked by a tall and muscular black man. To his horror when he begged them to stop, his wife refused and the black man had just scoffed and carried on fucking his wife. When he later asked her why, she said that he was no longer able to fulfil his duties as a husband. In some ways she was right. Paul had struggled to perform due to the stress of his work. She also claimed that his cock was too small. She told him that his barely 4 inch cock was nothing to her, especially after her new lover had stretched her open with 9 inches of thick black cock.

Paul moved to divorce his wife and it was then revealed that she had been fucking several black guys for years. Paul had lost a great deal in his divorce. He lost a wife, a lot of money, his house, his car and worst of all; he lost his daughter who was 10 at the time. His ex-wife sold his house and moved away without telling him where his daughter is. He hadn't seen either of them for 15 years.

Paul had regained most of his lost possessions. He made a few big money contracts for his company and had become much wealthier. The night he found his ex-wife had changed much in him. He could still see the sight of her being fucked hard and rough by the young thug in his head and it was a huge turn on for him. He had become obsessed with interracial porn and cheating wives. It lead to all kinds of kinks, all to do with black men fucking white women. He became interested in BDSM kinks too. His biggest fantasy was to be a cuckold to a gorgeous woman and watch her fuck black men. Unfortunately he had been single ever since his divorce.

His confidence had been shattered and he had put a bit of weight on. His belly was round and it made his already small cock look smaller. He spent most of his spare time masturbating to interracial porn. It was pretty much his only hobby. He joined some websites that had much to do with interracial meets and spent a lot of time chatting to like-minded people on the other side of the world.

One day while searching the site, he found and advert that was local to him. It was an advert for a submissive cuckold and slave. The advert was posted by a young girl of 25 who claimed to be a snow bunny and queen of spades slut. This meant that she only fucked black guys. Paul clicked on her profile and read her advert.

My name is Mistress Crystal. I am looking to recruit a sugar daddy to fund me and my lifestyle.

You will preferably be white and over the age of 18.

You must be willing to perform all tasks set for you.

You must be able to accept that I will be fucking black guys and if you are lucky, I might let you watch.

You will never at any time be allowed to have any sexual relations with me or anyone else while you serve me.

To make sure you don't, I will lock your cock in a chastity cage and hold the key until I say so.

Be warned that once you become my property, all your possessions are mine. This means that your money is mine and you will spend it on me if I say so.

Failure to abide by my rules will get you punished. If I punish you too many times then I will replace you. I'm not here to satisfy your needs, only mine.

If you would like this incredible opportunity then just send me a detailed description of why you want serve me and send me a picture of you naked with a face picture so I know what to expect.

Paul was instantly turned on by the prospect of serving a queen of spades so of course he replied. He explained that he has been single for a long time and that he needed someone to focus on. He also explained how his marriage had ended and then included a picture of himself fully naked with his face. He sent it and waited.

Paul waited for a reply for a week but nothing came. He had checked his inbox every hour or so desperate to hear a response. After a week he assumed that nothing would come of it. He sat on his chair remembering the day he caught his ex-wife with that hung black thug. He remembered how her arse cheeks rippled as he pounded into her and how her breasts lurched backwards and forwards. The look on her face was a look he could never get out of his head. She looked at him as if he were nothing and he knew then deep down that he couldn't get her off that long and thick black cock. Not that he would have dared try and wrestle the thug who was violating his marriage.

He began to wonder what had happened to his daughter. He missed his daughter Mia more than anything. He wouldn't even know what she looked like now if she walked past him right now. All he remembered was her bright blue eyes.

Paul fell asleep on his chair. He dreamed of his daughter when she was younger. Of how he used to play with her in the garden, throwing a Frisbee to each other. He woke up in the very early hours of the morning. He checked his emails and there was a reply from Mistress Crystal.

"Thank you Paul for your response however I am going to decline your application. I have decided to take another as my sugar cuck. Good luck in the future with you searches"

Paul read the email and was gutted. He really thought he had a chance. In any case Paul got on with the rest of his day. He spent the week searching for other such adverts but there was none to be found. Until a week later to the day he got an email from Mistress Crystal.

"Dear Paul, due to being let down by my sugar cuck, I have decided that I will offer you a second chance. If you agree then I will arrange a date and time that we could meet"

Paul was nervous as he read the email a second time. He replied and agreed to meet. That very weekend Paul was meeting Mistress Crystal in a café. He dressed as smart as he could and got into his flashy saloon car and headed off early so he could buy her flowers. He bought her a bouquet of roses and waited. Soon enough, a blonde haired, blue eyed and beautiful woman walked into the café.

She was around 5 feet 8 and slim with curvy hips. Her breasts were 34 d and were busting out of her tank top under her jacket. Her jeans hugged her legs and complimented her figure. Paul could tell that she looked after her body well.

Paul stood up as she came over and he held out the flowers for her. "Hello, these are for you! You look lovely!" said Paul.

"Thank you Paul! I'm glad you could make it! My other applicant turned out to be married and never showed up!" she replied in a scolding voice.

"Well I'm not married so I have no reason to lie to you! I was married once but that ended after I caught her cheating!" said Paul.

"Yes I remember you said you walked in on her with a black guy!" she said, almost sounding like she was trying to hold in a giggle.

"Yes that's right, I didn't realise it at the time but the more I thought about the more erotic it became to me, and I've been hooked ever since!" Paul smiled.

"So, Paul let's get down to business! You said that you are wealthy?" she asked.

"Yes I have my own business that turns over a substantial amount each month!" Paul said quietly.

"So why do you want to spend it on me? I'm not going to sleep with you! You will be tidying my apartment for me so I have more time play on my webcams!"

"Well I've been lonely for some time now and I'd like to try to explore some fantasies with someone who has the same interests! It would give me something to focus on and look forward to!" said Paul as he looked into her eyes. There was something familiar about this girl. As if he'd seen her before. "I'm looking for a bit more purpose in life and I think serving a sexy young lady like you would give me much to look forward to!" finished Paul. He couldn't help but wonder where he had seen her before, he was sure he had now.

"It's good that you are making an effort, sometimes it's all you need to motivate yourself!" she said.

"You said you have a webcam? I'm wondering if I've seen you before somewhere!" said Paul.

"I have my own porn channel on my website!" she said smiling "Perhaps you've seen me in a video?"

"Oh then yes that's probably why!" Paul agreed.

They talked for about an hour before parting ways. Mistress Crystal had said she would like to give Paul a chance. She gave him an address and said to be there at 9 am in two days. She also said that if he was serious he should bring her an envelope with some cash in it.

So Paul went home and did some research on Mistress Crystal. He found her site and tried to remember where he had seen her. He concluded that it must have been a porn video of hers. There was no other explanation so he accepted it and then had a very long awaited masturbation session of her pictures, which lasted about 5 minutes.

So at 9 am on the set date, Paul arrived at her apartment. It was small and in an old run down building. Mistress Crystal opened the door wearing the shortest shorts Paul had ever seen in person. They rode up her arse and her lower bum cheeks were seen to the world. She wore a pink boob tube to match it that was barely containing her breasts.

"Come in!" she said in seductive voice.

As Paul entered the messy apartment and handed her an envelope with £500 in it. She shut the door and gave him a tour. She led him to the living room/kitchen and the where the toilet is. She showed him her bedroom which was the only bedroom. It was full of lighting equipment and cameras set up pointing to her bed.

"Ok, so that's my home, as you can see it's a mess so that will be your first job!" she said.

Paul looked around at the dirty washing and the dirty dishes. It was what you would expect from a small students accommodation. "Alright then I'll get to work!" said Paul.

"Not so fast! First you need strip, remember you have to wear a chastity cage!" she said. Without protest Paul lowered his trousers as Mistress Crystal went her room and returned with a small metal cage. She just knelt down before Paul, instantly arousing him. "Oh, we have a visitor!" she giggled. She put the metal ring around his cock and balls and then despite being erect, the cage slid onto his cock with ease, although she had to push it back a little bit inside Paul's body to lock the mechanism.

Paul's erection went down and felt the cold cage around his unimpressive manhood. "The rest of your clothes, take them off!" demanded Crystal. Paul again obliged and folded them up neatly. Paul was standing naked before her and she looked him up and down and gave a "Hmm!" sound. "Before you start I'll tell you some rules! First, you absolutely cannot touch me unless I say, when I tell you to do something you will say yes mistress and you must speak only when spoken to, so if you need something knock on my door and wait! Understand?"

"Yes mistress!" Paul replied. Crystal left to her room and shut the door. Paul then began to tidy up her apartment, naked and locked in a chastity cage. Paul had never used a chastity device before so he would have to get used to wearing one. Paul tried to look at it but could hardly see it over his belly.

After several hours the kitchen was all cleaned up. The pots and pans were away and the worktops were cleaned too. Paul heard soft moaning from Crystal's room as he began to clean the living room. He took more dishes to the kitchen to clean and was picking up dirty used panties off the floor. Some were the smallest panties he had seen and some were laced and frilly. One or two caught his attention when he picked them up because they had "black only" written on the front in bold letters.

As Paul was picking up a pair of panties from a picture frame on the coffee table, he noticed something odd about the picture. It was a picture of a dog that looked familiar, in a garden that also looked very similar to the one Paul had years ago. He didn't really look at it long as Crystal had walked out of her room wearing nothing at all.

Her body was smooth and perfect. Her shape flowed with her curvy hips and her flat stomach just showed how much care she took with her body. "I'm going to have a shower and then you can treat me to lunch!" Crystal told Paul.

Paul just stood there looking stupid and stuttered in awe as he said "Yes mistress!"

45 minutes later Crystal came out of the bathroom wearing a loose fitting, yellow sundress that showed off her legs. "Get dressed, we're going!" she commanded.

"Yes mistress!" said Paul. He got dressed and they both went down to Paul's car. "Where would you like to go mistress?" asked Paul.

"Hmm! There is a nice pub not far, I'll direct you!" she said.

"Yes mistress!" replied Paul. And so he drove under her direction. After ten minutes Paul arrived and parked the car in the car park.

As he was about to get out Crystal said "I want you to open the doors for me!" she commanded.

"Yes mistress!" replied Paul and he walked around the car and opened the door. As Crystal stepped her leg out she stopped and lifted her dress for Paul to see. She was wearing one of those black only thongs. Paul's cage began to tighten around his cock. It was a quick flash but it was enough to flush his face red with lust. Crystal had a bright white smile on her face after teasing Paul.

Paul opened the door to the pub and allowed Crystal in first. She picked her seat and sat down as Paul pulled out her chair for her to sit. Paul and Crystal both ordered their food and chatted while they waited. Crystal changed the subject to certain tasks that she will give Paul during his service.

"What sort of tasks?" asked Paul.

"Well for an example I have one for you now! You see that black guy that works behind the bar?" she nodded towards a young man about her age "I want you to go to him and ask him if he would like to come over to my apartment and fuck me later tonight!"

"You want me to go?" asked Paul.

"Yes, right now!" she commanded.

Paul hesitated for a moment but got up and slowly walked towards the bar. He stood there and waited for the barman to finish serving a customer. He came over and asked "What can I get you buddy?"

"Well actually it's something I can get for you, you see that blonde bombshell over there? She really likes you and wanted to know if you would like to come to her apartment later to fuck her!" Paul told the barman.

The barman stood still for moment and stared at Paul. "You her boyfriend?" he asked.

"No I'm her sugar daddy! She just loves black guys!" replied Paul.

"I see, well get me her address and tell her I will be there at 8 pm!" the barman said.

Paul returned to Crystal and told her the good news. She wrote down her address on a piece of paper and Paul gave it to the barman. Paul and crystal ate their food and returned to the apartment. Paul was ordered to strip naked and resumed his duties. At 6pm Crystal had Paul leave and go home. He was to come first thing in the morning and clean up any mess she had left. Paul left wondering what might be going on in that apartment and he felt so frustrated and horny but he could do nothing as he was stuck in his cage. It was hard for Paul to sleep that night but not only because of his cage and his lust but because of that picture.

The next morning Paul arrived at 9am. Crystal answered the door and let Paul in and the barman from yesterday left. Crystal was wearing only a towel. "My room needs cleaning, change the sheets and dispose of any rubbish, oh and strip down too!" Crystal said happily.

"Yes mistress!" replied Paul.

Paul went into the bedroom and the first thing he noticed was all the used condoms scattered around the room. There were two on the bed in puddles of wet stains. One was on the bedside table and another on the floor. Each condom was almost as long as Paul's forearm and each one was full of cum. Paul picked each one up as his cage tightened around his cock. He walked out of the room holding all four used and stretched condoms and put them into the bin.

After he changed the sheets and cleaned Crystal's room. As he was picking up the washing from the floor he noticed something odd about a picture on her bedside table. It was of a little girl that looked very much like Pauls daughter, Mia. Although Paul hadn't seen her in 15 years, that probably wasn't her. What would the odds be that it was.

Crystal wanted Paul out before mid-day but she told him she had a surprise for him. After his chores were done he went into the living room.

"I've finished mistress!" said Paul.

"Good, come here and kneel down!" she commanded.

"Yes mistress!" Paul kneeled down in front of her and she went into her bedroom. She returned a moment later with a magic wand vibrator. She sat back on her sofa.

"Because you have been such a good boy, I'm going to reward you by letting you cum!" she said, calmly.

"Thank you, mistress!"

Crystal held the vibrator on the end of his cage and it sent a wave of sensations through him. It wasn't long before he began to twitch and shake. He began to moan in a way that he couldn't help and just then, Crystal lifted up her foot to his cock and he thrusted to the air and sperm came dribbling out of his cock and on to her foot.

"Oh, good boy! Yes you liked that didn't you?" said Crystal as she kissed his cheek. She made Paul wipe it up before telling him he could leave.

Paul was about leave after he dressed and saw the post on a table by the door. Without realising Paul was reading the address. The name was addressed to Mia Seymour, the exact same name as his daughter.

"Surely this was a coincidence" Paul thought as he left the apartment. The more Paul thought about it the more plausible it became. She has the same blue eyes that his daughter had; she did have a slight resemblance to her as well. The picture of a dog in the garden looked a lot like the dog Paul had 20 years ago. The garden too was identical. Her name, Seymour was her mother's maiden name. She must have changed it from Paul's own name.

Paul wasn't called back until three days after that last visit. When Crystal, or Mia we should say let Paul in, he had to ask her.

"Mistress, can we talk?" Paul asked.

Mia must have known that it was serious by the look on Pauls face "Sure, What's up?" she asked.

"I have something we need to discuss! It is quite personal and it may shock you!" said Paul.

"Ok! Go ahead!" said Mia, curiously.

"I noticed the picture of that dog in the garden the other day and it looks a lot like one I had years ago as does the garden. The picture of you as a little girl in your room looks identical to my daughter that I haven't seen in 15 years, she would be the same age as you now. Finally I saw your name on your post, Mia Seymour. Seymour is my ex-wife's maiden name and my daughter was also called Mia. I also have a picture of my daughter in my wallet!" Paul picked it out of his wallet and handed it to Mia "Have a look, do you think that it is you?"

Mia stared at the picture and she was absolutely gobsmacked. She stood up without saying a word and went to her room. Paul heard some rummaging sounds and eventually she returned holding another photo. She handed the two photos to Paul and they were identical copies.

Paul and Mia sat silent for a long 10 minutes, until Mia broke the silence. "Why did you leave?" she asked.

Stunned Paul answered "I didn't leave! Your mother left and never told me where you went! When I contacted her she wouldn't let me speak to you!"

"She said you cheated?" Mia asked as a question.

"When we first met I told you about my wife leaving me! I had no idea who you were then! I wasn't lying then and I will tell you the truth now, your mother cheated on me and I caught her, like I said before that's how I became interested in black men and cuckolding!" Paul explained.

Revan7
Revan7
629 Followers