Long lost daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahh yes, please!" moaned Paul.

Mia used her other hand to move Pauls hand onto her firm and peachy bum cheek "Maybe one day, you can be my camera man, even star in them as my cuckold daddy!"

As soon as she said that, Paul's hand squeezed her bum cheek and he bucked and thrusted into the air and his cum leaked out a sizeable load while he moaned loudly. Mia's leg was there catch every drop. Her thigh was soaked in her daddy's sperm.

"What do you say daddy?" asked Mia.

"Thank you my sweet daughter!" he said while still in a state of orgasm.

"You're welcome daddy! Now go get a wipe to clean your mess up!" she ordered.

Paul wiped up his mess and was sent to bed. His sleep didn't come easy that night. His mind was racing and soon he was battling a raging erection in his cage. "How am I to last a week" thought Paul. Eventually he fell asleep and dreamed of his daughter. In no way sexual were his dreams but it was just Mia looking beautiful.

The next morning Mia was still wearing her tiny pink shorts and tiny pink boob tube as Paul made her breakfast. Paul put her breakfast down in front of her and sat down with his own. "How did you sleep?" asked Paul.

"Great! You must have slept well after releasing a big load like that last night!" she said with a giggle.

"That was so amazing! I can't believe my luck to have such an amazing daughter!"

"Well the fun is only beginning! I texted that door man from last night! He's coming over tonight to fuck me!" said Mia, waiting her daddy's approval.

"Oh! Great! Is he going to be in a film or is it just for fun?" asked Paul.

"No just a fuck! If he's any good then maybe he will!"

"What do you mean good? Like gives you good sex!"

"Not exactly! He needs to be able to respect that he'd be on camera! It's a lot of stopping and starting! Not all guys can follow the direction so well! Most of the guys I film with are actually nice guys! Most guys I fuck with for fun tend to be thugs and are mindless fuck machines" said Mia.

"Well as long as they treat you like the princess you are then that's great!" replied Paul.

Mia smiled "Well in any case I need you to do a little pampering for me!" she giggled "You can rub some lotion into my skin and help me bathe and pick out a sexy outfit for him!"

So for the rest of the day, Paul and his daughter Mia had a lazy day watching some TV and were cuddled upon the couch. Mid-afternoon Paul had run a bath for Mia with a huge amount of bubbles. Paul brought her a glass of wine for her while she soaked in the bath. Meanwhile Mia had asked Paul to go through one of her drawers where she kept her sexy outfits and pick one for her to wear.

Paul went through them and found her a black see through and laced baby doll dress, a pair of matching panties and some stockings to go with it. In her shoe cupboard he found a pair of heels that were similar to the ones she wore the previous night except they were black. Paul laid everything on her bed and went to check on Mia. She had gotten out of the bath and was now in a towel and had one around her head. Mia asked Paul to give her a massage with some lotions that would make her skin nice and soft. Mia lay naked on her bed apart from the towel around her hair. Paul was rubbing the lotion into her back for almost an hour before she had to get ready. Paul left her and went downstairs to wait.

An hour before Mia's lover was to arrive; she came down stairs dressed in all the sexy clothes that Paul had picked. Paul's locked cock was tightening up in his cage at the sight of her beauty. She gave a spin and her baby doll dress spun out "How do I look?" she asked.

Her bright blonde hair shone in the light and her smile was even brighter. "You look astonishing!" replied Paul. Mia just smiled in a shy way.

"Andre will be here soon, so when he does could you lead him upstairs to me?" asked Mia, though it was more of a demand.

"Yes, of course sweetheart!" replied Paul. Paul watched her walk out of the room and his eyes were fixed on her bum. Each cheek swayed up and down as she walked making the look even juicier.

Within the hour, Paul heard a car pull up the drive way. He looked out the window and saw the door man, Andre, step out of his car. He was tall, about 6 feet 4. His head was bald and shiny and he was sporting a thick beard that ran around his chin and side burns but not over his lip. He wore a pair of jogging bottoms and a tight T-shirt that outlined his stocky torso. He was a buff guy and had a big chest and arms.

Andre walked to the door and rang the doorbell. Paul was a little nervous and intimidated by him but he opened the door with a smile anyway. "Hello! You must Andre!" said Paul as he extended his hand to meet Andre's.

"Hey, how's it going?" said Andre.

"I'm good! Yourself?"

"I'm good! Excited too!" said Andre.

"You will be when you see her!" said Paul, nervously "Follow me!"

As they walked up the stairs Andre asked "So are you really her father?"

"Yes I am! I wasn't sure if she would mention that part!"

"Yeah she mentioned it! She asked if I was ok with it and I said sure! If that was your thing then, whatever! I'm not here to judge, just to fuck!"

Paul felt his locked cock fill with blood as he said that. They reached the door to Mia's room and Paul knocked. "Come in!" said Mia from the other side.

Paul entered the room followed by Andre. Andre saw Mia standing in the middle of the room and his jaw dropped. "Shiiiiit!" He said as he looked her up and down.

"You like?" asked Mia.

"Fuck yeah I like!" replied Andre. He then darted towards her as she gave him a spin and wrapped his hands around her and kissed her. He ran his hands down to her bum and gave both cheeks a slap and Mia gave a little squeak. Paul realised it was time to leave them to it.

"I'll leave you two alone, If you need anything just shout!" said Paul. Paul left and went down stairs to watch the TV. He kept the volume down so he could hear any goings on.

For the next hour, Paul sat with the TV on but he never watched. Instead he was listening to the build-up of noises coming from upstairs. It started quietly as soft moans which must have still been loud to echo through the house. Eventually the moans turned to muffled screams and sounds of ecstasy. Paul could hear the loud grunts coming from Andre as he fucked Mia. After an hour the moans and grunts had ceased and fell silent after a loud roar from Andre.

Paul wondered how long they would be when he heard a door open. Mia shouted down the stairs "Daddy! Could you bring us some water please!" she asked.

Paul got up and shouted backup "Ok just a minute!" Paul went to the kitchen and took two bottles of water out of the fridge and put them on a tray with a packet of biscuits. He took them upstairs not knowing what to expect.

He knocked on Mia's bedroom door and heard "Come in!" and he entered.

Paul walked and saw Mia covered under her covers. Andre however was stark-naked and standing by the bed. He still had a condom on his cock that was filled full with his sperm. It looked like he had two golf balls in the end as it dangled of the end of his huge black cock. Paul put the tray down on a table. "Thanks daddy!" said Mia.

"No problem sweetie! Anything else you need?" said Paul as he smiled.

"Could you pass Andre a new condom out of the bowl on the table please, oh and if you could dispose of the one he's wearing that would be great!" asked Mia.

Paul looked down at the table and sure enough there was a bowl that he didn't notice before, filled with extra-large condoms. Andre seemed to be a tight fit. He picked one out and gave it to Andre as his cock began to harden and grow at an alarming speed. Paul had watched many big black cock porn videos but seeing one right in front of him was breath taking. The way it grew so fast and the way it bended to one side and the thickness just mesmerised Paul. Andre noticed. "Wanna touch it?" he asked, almost sarcastically.

Paul was taken aback by the offer and just paused and looked at Mia. "Go on daddy! If you want to! Take off his condom!" she said.

Paul, curious as to how it felt, obliged. He grabbed the slimey condom above the pool of sperm and pulled. It snapped back onto his hand then revealed the dark skin under its cover. "Why don't you go ahead and put the fresh one on for me?" said Andre. Paul looked at him and then at Mia. Mia was visibly rubbing herself under the covers and nodded. Paul knew that he didn't have to do anything he didn't want to but for some reason, he did want to.

Paul kneeled down and ripped the condom out of the packet. He unravelled the condom slightly and placed it on the tip of Andre's big and purple cock head and rolled the condom down. It took more than a few strokes to roll it as his cock was very thick. Paul couldn't even wrap his hand around the whole thing. Paul stood up and looked up at Andre. "Thanks buddy!" he said smiling.

"Maybe you should go now daddy!" said Mia giggling as she threw the covers off her.

Paul left the room and looked back as he got to the door. Mia was on her hands and knees on the bed, wearing just her stockings and heels. Andre was positioning himself behind her and as Paul shut the door Mia let out a long soft moan that Paul could hear through the door. He realise how tight his cock felt in its cage and how much he needed release. He kept thinking how big Andre's cock was. He thought of how large his balls were as they dangled between his legs while positioning himself into his daughter.

Paul wasn't angry. He was happy for her. He felt a great sense of pride knowing that she was being made happy and that Paul partly had something to do with it. Paul sat back on the sofa and had to undo his jeans as his locked cock became uncomfortable and squished in them. He felt much better allowing his locked cock to twitch and dance around his lap as he watched the TV, and listening to his daughter being fucked by Andre.

As it got late, Paul went to bed, still able to hear Mia being fucked by Andre. He brushed his teeth and went to bed. He fell asleep almost straight away and dreamed of Andre fucking Mia. He dreamed that he was in the room all through their fuck session. He woke in the middle of the night, his locked cock still as hard and squeezed by the cage as it was when he fell to sleep. It was dark outside still and Paul had to go pee. He left his room and sleepily stumbled down the hall way to the bathroom.

As he reached the bathroom, the door flung open and Andre stepped out, totally naked and his huge cock was even huge when soft. It dangled and swung side to side as walked out the bathroom. "Hey!" he said, acknowledging Paul. Paul nodded back and went into the bathroom.

The next morning Paul made breakfast for both Mia and Andre. while rhey had another fuck session before coming down stairs. After Andre had wolfed down his food he left. Mia was wearing her tiny pink shorts and her tiny tube top. She still had last night's stockings on as well. Paul was leaning back onto the kitchen work top as Mia stood up, moved over to Paul and threw herself onto him and wrapped her arms around him. "I love you daddy!" she said.

"I love you too sweetie!" Paul replied. Paul noticed that she had been calling him daddy and not by his name. Finally he had his daughter back.

"Hey daddy?" said Mia.

"Yeah sweetie!"

"I'm thinking of setting up a porn shoot next week, is that ok?"

"Of course it is!" replied Paul.