Long lost daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I see!" Mia replied, accepting that Paul was telling the truth.

For the next hour Paul and Mia talked about what had happened after Paul had lost Mia. Eventually Mia moved onto the subject as to how she began her amateur porn site. She said that she always preferred black guys and loved sex so she wanted to make a career out of it. "I bet you're pretty disappointed that your own daughter became a porn star and a cam girl!" said Mia.

"As long as you enjoy what you do I don't care! I've lost you for too long to worry about that!" said Paul, even though he did think it was super sexy.

"Listen, I'm not sure what happens now! It will be hard for you to just walk into my life after the last week we have spent together!" said Mia.

"Of course, I understand!" said Paul, disappointedly. He had just found his daughter after 15 years and may be about to lose her again.

"If it's ok I'd like a bit of space to think!" Mia said.

"Absolutely! Take as long as you need. You're welcome to call at any time and ask me anything!" said Paul. It was then that Paul noticed a letter on the table that had "Eviction notice" written in bold writing. "What's this?" asked Paul, curiously.

"Oh! That would be the letter that you saw my name on the other day!" said Mia, looking around nervously.

"Why are you being evicted?" Paul asked.

"Apparently they don't like having an amateur porn star in the building! The council have refused me any homes and I don't make enough money to pay rent prices!" said Mia.

"I won't let that happen! Whatever you need I can give you, just call me!" said Paul.

"I'm not sure about taking advantage of you!" said Mia.

"I owe you 15 years of birthdays and Christmas's! Besides you were keen to take all my money the other week!" said Paul, chuckling.

"That was different! I thought you were just a random old creep!" she said, laughing as well.

"I still am!" Paul said, causing Mia to laugh a little more.

Paul left Mia to think and as he was driving home he realised that he was still wearing his chastity cage. He was almost home so there was no turning back for this. "Perhaps she would call tomorrow" thought Paul. Paul waited all the next day for a call but heard nothing.

Paul had waited over a week and still nothing from his long lost daughter. He had tried to call but there was no answer. He just wanted to see her. Then out of frustration and curiosity, Paul brought up his own daughters amateur porn page on his lap top just so he could see her. He watched her get fucked by hung black guys while locked in a chastity cage that she had inflicted on him. Paul only made it worse for himself as this just made him extremely horny and turned on. If only he had a vibrator.

A couple of days later Mia phoned. "Hi it's me, Mia! Um I'm really stuck about my housing situation!" she said.

"Ok what do you need?" asked Paul.

"They want me out of the apartment tomorrow!" said Mia.

"Oh, that soon! You'll never find somewhere by then!" said Paul, horrified that they would just throw her out like that.

"I know its bit short notice but could you help me out with a hotel! Also I need to find somewhere to store all my stuff!" said Mia.

"Why don't you come here to my house?" suggested Paul.

"Well, I don't know! Is that a bit soon?" she asked.

"Maybe but it wouldn't need to be for long! I have plenty of space to store all your stuff and once you find somewhere you can move whenever you like!" Paul suggested. Also she will have the key to his cage.

Mia thought about it for a moment before realising that she is short of options. Mia agreed to stay with Paul until she found somewhere more permanent. So that day and the next Paul and his newly found daughter moved her into Paul's large country side cottage. Mia took a spare room at one end of the house and another room housed all her belongings.

Paul ordered a take away that night and they chatted and caught up. It turns out they get on really well. Eventually Paul asked Mia if he could have the key for his cage.

"Oh shit! I completely forgot about that! It's in a box somewhere and I don't know where!" she said holding her hand over her mouth.

"It's ok! Its late anyway, you can look for it in the morning!" Paul said, chuckling.

"Ok I promise I'll find it first thing tomorrow!"

As they got ready for bed, Paul had his pyjamas on and was going to the bathroom. Mia came out of the bathroom as Paul was walking down the hall. She was wearing her super short hot pants that were extremely revealing and a tank top that was barely big enough to contain her breasts, which were not being held up with a bra as Paul could see through the fabric. Immediately Paul felt blood flow to his locked up cock. It was a good thing he was locked up too. His pyjamas were thin and an erection would be hard to hide. Instead his cock was tightening around his cage making him even hornier and he had no way to relieve himself.

The next morning after a hard night's sleep, Paul went down stairs and made breakfast. He cooked some eggs and some bacon and the smell soon drew Mia down stairs.

"Something smells great!" Mia said entering the room, still wearing her sexy attire. Once again sending blood to Pauls locked cock.

"Help yourself to anything you like!" said Paul.

"Thank you! After breakfast I'll get straight onto looking for that key and then I'll see if I can find somewhere to live!" Paul smiled at her as she sat down at the table.

"I was thinking that if you liked it here you'd be welcome to stay! Or stay as long as you need! You dont need to rush!" Paul told Mia.

"Thanks but I need somewhere I can set up my cameras for my web cams! They're my only source of income at the moment!" said Mia.

"You could set them up here! There is another spare room if you want to use that?"

"Oh! I didn't think you wanted your daughter doing naughty web cam shows in your house!" said Mia.

"I told you; as long as you enjoy what you do then I'm happy for you! Besides, I think we are past that! You forget that I've seen you naked, seen your porn videos and you made me cum on your foot!" Paul said while doing his best not to laugh.

"Oh shit yeah!" Mia blurted out as she laughed.

"In any case if you aren't paying for rent anymore then you will save up a handsome amount of money!"

"Don't you want anything for putting me up?" Mia asked.

"No! Having my daughter back in my life after 15 years is all I need!" Mia blushed and her face went a little red and she smiled.

After breakfast, Mia went to the spare room to sort out her stuff. She was looking for the keys to Paul's cage at the same time and she was taking the camera equipment to the other spare room. Paul was helping after he got dressed but Mia however did not. She seemed comfortable in her tiny hot pants and tiny tank top. Paul could only watch as she bended over in front of him, giving him a good view of her arse and down her top. It wasn't helping his locked cock situation.

It was when Paul walked into Mia's room carrying a box of things that it happened. He entered the room and saw Mia trying to push something under her bed. Half her body was under the bed, her back was arched and her perfect peachy bum was right there in front of him. Her legs were parted so as to get lower under the bed and all Paul could see was her tiny shorts riding so far between her bum cheeks that her pussy lips had been squeezed out of the sides of her tiny shorts. Paul felt blood rush to his cock and an immediate tensing up and then a pulse ran through crotch. He gave heavy exhaled breath as his pyjama bottoms were soaked with two weeks of built up sperm. His breath became more of a moan as he felt how tight the cage felt around his cock. He dropped to his knees and put the box down as carefully as he could.

Paul was on his hands and knees now and he was bucking frantically like a horny dog. His sperm was running down his leg and had soaked his pyjamas. He managed to stand up before Mia pulled herself out from under the bed. He had to pick up the box again to hide his dark and wet patch. "Are you ok?" asked Mia.

"Yes I'm fine, I'll just put this here and go to the toilet!" said Paul, all hot and flustered. He quickly left and grabbed a spare pair of clothes from his room and changed. He cleaned himself up and put his spunk soaked pyjamas into the wash basket. He spent a minute to reflect on what just happened. His daughter was turning him on, he didn't want to fuck her, he wanted to look at her and admire her. He wanted worship her for her amazing body and see her smile and be happy. He wanted her to have everything he could give her for the years he missed out on.

Paul caught his breath and returned to help Mia. As he walked into the spare room where she had set up her cameras, she was unpacking boxes. As Paul walked in she was unpacking a selection on dildos and vibrators on a set of small drawers by her bed where the camera was facing. "You ok?" she asked as she planted a huge black dildo on the drawers. It wobbled as the suction cup took its hold on the wood. Paul had never seen dildos so large. None were small apart from the vibrators, except for the magic wand she had once used on Paul.

"Yes I'm ok!" said Paul smiling, once again admiring her body as she moved.

"You made some weird noises back then, I thought you were having a heart attack!" she said, giggling.

Paul just gave a nervous laugh and asked "Is there anything else you need a hand with?"

"No I think I'm ok, I just need to set up these cameras and I'm good to go! Still no sign of those key's yet!"

"I'm sure they will show up!" said Paul.

Paul began to tidy his kitchen while leaving Mia to her cameras. He kept on thinking about his accident in his daughter's bedroom. "Perhaps I'm better off locked in this thing" thought Paul. He couldn't risk having another episode like that with his cock erect. It may cause her to panic and scare her off, but he couldn't help it.

Mia had spent her day setting up her cameras and she had put on a show that night for her viewers. Paul meanwhile was down stairs watching TV. On his way to bed, Paul could hear moaning from Mia's room. He moved closer and pressed his ear to the door. "Mmm yes I love big black cock!" she moaned. Paul could only imagine her using one of those huge black dildos. Once again Paul was going to bed horny and his cock still locked up.

The next day Mia spent the morning on her webcam. At mid-day she came down stairs and was wearing a pair of leggings and a hoody. Paul still felt his locked cock tightening up. It was then that Paul suggested that they both go out to a restaurant for a nice meal to celebrate their reunion. Mia agreed and they chilled for the rest of the day.

Later Paul had got himself ready and was waiting down stairs for Mia. When she eventually came down stairs his jaw almost dropped to the ground. She was wearing a short red dress that hugged her body. It was a strapless dress and it was so short that Paul could see her red matching panties were showing as she carefully walked down the stairs. She wore heels to match that had the longest heels Paul had ever seen anyone wear. She had done her hair in curls and made Paul all together look under dressed as he was just wearing a shirt and tie with his jeans.

As they arrived at the restaurant Paul held the doors open for Mia as the large black doorman allowed them in. Paul noticed Mia give him a smile and he smiled back. Almost everyone in the restaurant was staring at Paul and Mia. They must have thought that Paul was her sugar daddy. Even though he was just that for a brief few weeks. In some respect he still was.

As they were sat at their table, Mia asked Paul "Why haven't you ever met someone else since mum left you?"

"Well to be honest, after the way it ended my confidence was knocked and I never really felt like I needed anyone, I just wanted to be alone!" explained Paul.

"Well maybe I'll be able to set you up with someone if you like?" Mia suggested.

"I don't know, I still don't really want anyone like that! You'd have to find the key for my cage before you did that anyway!" said Paul, smiling.

"Not if I found you the right woman!" laughed Mia "I promise I'll find it tonight!"

"What about you? I know you hooked up with that black guy form the bar, but is there anyone serious in your life?"

"No, not for a long time! I never liked having a guy around who just wanted me to himself! I like having a few guys that I can call on if I need some fun!"

"Well like I said, if you're happy I'm happy for you!" said Paul.

"Aww you're so sweet! It's a shame that you did turn out to be my dad otherwise we might have gone far with you as my sugar daddy and cuckold!" said Mia as she lit the room up with her bright white smile "You did a great job at getting the attention of that black guy at the pub for me!"

"Speaking of which, that black guy at the door had his eyes all over you!" said Paul, suggestively.

"Do you really want me bringing home random black guys to your house to fuck your daughter?" Mia asked with a smirk.

"Wouldn't you like too? Besides if it was that guy do you really think I'd be able to stop him!" laughed Paul.

"If it was that guy I'd most likely be screaming your house down!" said Mia laughing even more.

"It's a good thing we have no neighbours then!" said Paul.

They ate their meal and returned to more normal conversations. Paul caught Mia glancing towards the door a few times and knew that she did indeed want the doorman. They ordered a desert and a few more drinks before heading back out to the car. Paul and Mia sat down and as Paul started the engine he said to Mia "Are you sure you don't want talk to that doorman before we leave?"

Mia paused for a moment and said "Yeah, yeah I do!" so she got out of the car and walked over to the door man. Paul watched as the two talked for about 5 minutes. Mia was touching his arm as she spoke to him and he was running his huge black hands over Mia's back. His huge frame toweredover Mia. The man was a very stocky guy, bald head and a beard. Eventually she took his number and got back into the car.

"How did it go?" asked Paul.

"He said that he's working late tonight but he told me to call him tomorrow!" replied Mia.

Paul smiled at Mia and he drove her home. He was struggling to keep his eyes on the road as he drove. Mia's legs were glistening in the street lights as they drove under them. Paul was sure that Mia even knew he was peeking. They arrived home and Mia went upstairs to change and find Paul the keys to his cage. Paul had changed into his pyjamas and was watching the news before he went to bed when Mia called him upstairs.

Paul found Mia in her camera room. She was wearing her tiny hot pants again and this time she was wearing a tiny boob tube to match its pink colour. Mia was sat on the edge of the bed and she had her leg folded over the other. "Hi!" she said in a spirited voice.

"What's up?" asked Paul.

"Well I have some good news and I have some bad news!" said Mia with a wicked smile "The good news is that I found the keys to your caged little cock!" there was something the way she said it that made Paul feel uneasy for a moment.

"Ok great! So what's the bad news?" asked Paul.

"The bad news is that I'm sure I that it's a good idea to unlock you just yet!" said Mia as her wicked smile widened.

"Oh! Err why is that?" Paul asked nervously.

"Well let's see! You have been looking at my bum a lot since I moved in here! Today you were mesmerised by my legs and you've took a keen interest in my love of black cock since I moved in! And don't think I didn't notice your white boy orgasm yesterday as I bent under the bed!"

"Oh, you noticed!" Paul said nervously.

"Noticed? It was an intended reaction I had planned to see if I was right in thinking that you were walking around with a hard on in that cage. I knew you couldn't have had an orgasm in a while so I thought maybe I'd torment you into one! That noise you made was just like the one you made at my apartment when you bust your nuts on my foot!" Mia held up the keys to the cage and put them into a box that she clicked shut. "This box has a 4 digit code to get into and only I know what the code is!" said Mia, her smile becoming ever more wicked and Paul could feel his cock tightening up again.

"Ok! I agree that my behaviour has been inappropriate but in my defence it was the denied release that caused it!" explained Paul.

"Oh yes I know! I quite like you this way too; I can get whatever I want!"

"You can have whatever you anyway; you're my daughter who I haven't seen since you were a girl!"

"True! But would you be so keen to invite black guys over to fuck me? Would you be so keen on me continuing my web cam shows?" she said with a wicked giggle.

"I assume there is something you want?" asked Paul.

"Of course there is! I want to resume my porn channel here! There will be black guys coming over on a regular basis to shoot the movies and fuck me senseless on camera! You don't have to be here when they come around but you are welcome to stay! This is a perfect place with plenty of room to film them! I also want an allowance every month paid into my bank account! In return, you will be my own sugar daddy! I'll save two days a week for us to spend together and hang out; also we will see each other most days as you do live here! You will also serve me in ways did before we realised who we were to each other, such as doing my laundry and cleaning my room! I will allow you to cum in your cage once a week using one of my vibrators, unless you end up having an episode like yesterday where you cum in your pants! If you follow the rules then at the end of each month I will allow you to roam cage free for a day or two! If you refuse then I'll have to find somewhere else to live, we can still see each other of course, after all you are my daddy! You can say no!"

Mia was looking at Paul in a wicked and seductive way, even biting her bottom lip. Paul thought on it for a moment. The whole situation was a serious turn on for him. He had always fantasised about black men fucking white women and that he would be a cuckold for the women. Doing this for his daughter was an extreme idea but his cock was being squeezed by his cage at the thought. He wouldn't actually get to watch her fuck but he would most definitely hear the goings on. He did enjoy serving her before he found out who she was. Perhaps this arrangement could work. if he refused he might lose her.

After pacing the room while Mia watched him closely, he turned to her and said "All right! I'm happy with this arrangement!" Paul said nervously.

Mia jumped up and clapped her hands together "Yay!" she squealed "Ok! Because you have agreed I'll let you cum right now! You may choose one of the vibrators of my drawers!" Mia said, pointing to the selection of dildos.

Paul scanned the sex toys and picked the magic wand that Mia had used on him last time. Mia asked Paul to climb onto the bed with her. "Ok! So I want you to take off those pyjamas and kneel on the bed next to me!" Paul followed her instruction.

As Paul kneeled on the king size bed, Mia kneeled at his side pressing her breasts onto his side. She took the magic wand and flicked the switch. As she pressed it to Pauls locked cock, he shuddered. She began to breathe into is ear as the wand caused his cock tingle and tighten. Then she began to whisper.

"Just imagine! Soon there will be a hung black guy on this very bed, pounding my tight pussy! Does that excite you?" she whispered.

"Ahh yes it does!" Paul replied, moaning.

"It's all going to be filmed too; maybe you'd like to watch your daughter in a porn movie! Would you like that?"