Long Love Broken Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But...What about your daughter?"

"Courtney is not wanting for company from her friends. She's not going to demand you stay celibate, I know her. I'll need a resident and delivery key so Amber and I can furnish this place."

"Please don't," I pleaded.

"Yes," Jonathon gave me his stern voice.

"All right," I gave a fake sigh. "We'll have to christen this place first." I grabbed the towel out of the bathroom and led Jonathon to the drawing room. "This is going to be my drafting room. Table, tools, computer, et cetera. Enough place for concept drawings on the wall, except for this spot." I pointed to a spot on the wall and tugged Jonathon over in front of it.

"This spot is for what?"

"Us." I took the condom and lube out of my purse, I didn't want to be fumbling for it later. I took off my dress and Jonathon took off his pants. I knelt on the floor and beckoned him forward. I put my hands on my head and he started to pull them back.

"I thought you didn't like hands," Jonathon said.

"Right now, I want it hard and fast, lover," I said. Half of me wanted that car, the other wanted to be used like a whore.

I took him into my mouth and started fucking my face. I think he was really excited, because he came quick. I took some in my mouth and then pulled him out to aim at the wall. When he finally finished, I squirted the cum in my mouth onto the wall. Not wanting to lose the rhythm, I ripped open the condom packet and slipped it on his cock. I lubed it well and stood up, bending over in front of him.

"Hard and fast," I ordered. He slipped inside me, all the way in. I pushed back, trying to see if there was just a little more, and was rewarded with a tingle in my prostate. Back and forth he went, till I felt the build up in my balls. I pulled off his cock and aimed toward the cum spot and sprayed it with my own cum.

"That was awesome," Jonathon sighed.

"I'm sorry to leave you hanging," I turned around to give him a kiss.

"You didn't," He slipped off the condom, his jizz hitting the floor. "You didn't"

Should I try it, was it too soon? "You see that there? Me on top of you, always."

He cocked his head and gave me a smile. "Yes, always. Maybe some time we can do that position. I've wondered what about it gets you off."

"That should be fun," I said.

"You on top of me, everywhere, always," Jonathon said. "Anything you want, it's yours."

I didn't know how serious he was about that, but I didn't want to push my luck. We both got dressed and went out into the living area. "Thank you for letting me use this wonderful place," I said.

"This place is yours, Jackie. Yours as in your home, and of course, your property taxes and HOA fees."

"I thought you were just letting me use it," I protested. "Like a loan until I made it big."

"You are big in my heart and Ambers. She's going to want her own session with you when we get to our house," Jonathon warned. "Three for me means three for her."

"All right." I shrugged. I gave him resident and delivery access and we drove to the DMV for me to get a new license. I used the 'T' block on the gender part, and almost forgot to put the penthouse as my new address.

Jonathon let me take the long way home, and I got to open the Mustang's engine up. When we pulled into his driveway, he stopped white-knuckling the door handle. "You really like this car, don't you?"

"Nah," I shrugged. "It's the wrong color. If it were canary yellow, I'd get one."

"Consider it done," Jonathon smiled.

He wasn't kidding about Amber wanting her share of me. I ate her out, then she rode me, then I ate her out again. When she pulled out the strap-on, I feigned fright, but was glad when she stuck it in me. She had six orgasms altogether, but I didn't think Jonathon would mind.

We settled into dinner truly happy. We talked about the penthouse and how I would like it furnished. When we talked about the drawing room, Amber got a bit confused as to what I wanted in there. She made her notes as we ate desert.

Neither of them bothered me in the night or in the morning. When I went outside, there was a canary yellow Ford Mustang in the driveway. It had the works, down to the tinted windows.

There was a card inside. It read: 'From us to you and us in you and you in us. Hugs and kisses.'

I opened it up on the back roads and could have sworn it had bigger balls than me. I was going be patient and let Amber and Jonathon finish. After another loop through town, I headed for the campus. Most of my classes were in the same buildings as before. I noticed my casual clothes drawing looks from men and women alike as I strutted around campus.

Something inside made me want to look for Melanie. I stopped by the apartment complex to see if she had called in a card number but she had always paid in cash and the manager didn't have the heart to tell me that Melanie had missed three months. I gave him my debit card so I could clear that debt.

The law firm where Melanie had interned at was my next stop. After some conversation with the receptionist and some evil eyes from some of the lawyers, I was ushered into the office of a Senior Partner Reese Harris.

"What's your interest in Melanie Chambers?" She asked.

"I'd like to know if you have heard from her," I replied.

"I'm not at liberty to discuss employees with anybody."

"Can you at least tell me if she is okay?"

"What a curious question. You're the second woman to ask me that in as many weeks."

"If Lilith was asking about her, I know she didn't take no for an answer," I chuckled.

"No, she didn't,"

"Probably swore you to secrecy and told you about Melanie's past life."

"Hmm. Melanie is okay. She got out of her relationship with Blake and is studying law," Reese admitted.

"That's good. The last text I got from her said that she and Blake were engaged. Thank you for your time, counselor."

"You're not going to ask where?" Reese asked.

"Melanie and I parted on bad terms," I admitted. "If she wants to talk, she knows where I'm at."

I left the building with a good feeling. Melanie was okay, and that's what I had hoped for.

My next stop was Antonia's to beg for my job back. It was fun to watch her guess my identity.

"Jackie, I never would have guessed it was you. Is this what you were in the hospital for? Plastic surgery?"

I took a bad fall down some stairs. Concussion, busted my face up pretty good. That woman that was in here that last night?"

"The one you were running away from?" Ann asked.

"Well, her sister was who I was running away from"

"Gotcha," Ann nodded. "What about her?"

"Turns out she's had a crush on me for a while." I wasn't going to tell Ann how long. "She saw me take the tumble and somehow convinced her dad to fix me back up."

"That's a good quarter million dollar face, boob, and ass job," Ann said. "Not a good story to go with it."

A slap in the face would have been less subtle. "They would tell you the same thing," I countered.

"Look, Jackie. You come buzzing in here with a seventy thousand dollar car and a movie-star face job with that story? I like you, but hell. Even if I had a position open, I wouldn't hire you back. The girls were jealous enough of you back then, they would be pissed with me hiring a woman who looks like a high-class hooker."

"What the fuck, Ann?" Harley asked from the doorway. "Jackie filled seats in here with her singing!"

"Jackie did. This is Jacqueline now, Harley. You want to spend money here, Jacqueline, fine. I'm not going to hire you back. That's final."

I managed to control my tears until I got back into my car, it took a while to get them under control. I hadn't expected Ann to be so harsh, but high-class hooker? I didn't look like that, I didn't put on but a brush of makeup this morning. I was getting hot from the heat, I hadn't bothered to turn the car on. The Mustang started up with a rumble, the air conditioning blasting me with arctic air.

There was a rapping noise on my window, Harley was standing outside. I waved her over to the passenger door and she got inside. "Hey babe," she said.

"Hey. What's up?"

"I don't know what got into Ann, she's usually so cool about things. I mean, sure you're hotter now, but she shouldn't have kicked you like that," Harley said.

"Hotter?" I asked.

"You are hotter, Jackie. You were a hot lounge singer and a pole dancer to boot. That brought in people, good money. Now, we're back to where we used to be, and Ann doesn't want to accept that. Ann's got an apology and an offer for you, if you want to go back inside."

"No, Harley. I really don't," I shook my head. "You and Lauren get hitched?"

"Yeah, we finally did. I sometimes miss a real pecker. Sometimes," Harley shrugged. "Nice wheels, Jackie. Take care."

I didn't feel quite so bad on my ride to my new home. I didn't have any real friends in Vegas, and that bothered me. I could go out, but guys would be all over me if I went alone, and especially if I went in the Mustang.

The casino where Courtney and I had been gambling the night Blake socked me still had my money on account, with interest. I took a thousand in chips and went into the ladies restroom to check and see if I looked okay. A flash of memory hit me when I was washing up. This was the exact place that Blake had hit me. Of course there wasn't blood or anything on the floor that said 'Jackie got beat up here,' but I knew. I would always remember it every time I looked in the mirror.

The gaming floor was okay to me, I won as much as I lost. I called it quits and was going to have a late lunch when Medic Bailey appeared at my side. "I thought that was you, Jackie. You feeling better?"

"I got kicked in the gut today," I replied.

"Let me see," she reached for my blouse.

"Figuratively, not literally," I said. "Thanks for your concern, though."

"You're headed for the restaurant. Can I join you?"

"Sure."

Over lunch she told me that she was off-duty for her medic job and worked part time at the casino helping them out with sudden medical conditions like fainting, drunks, and the occasional heart attack.

After lunch she showed me around the casino and into one of their medical bays. "Let me take a look at those ribs please?" That's when I finally got it. I let her pull off my blouse and she felt me up while 'examining' me.

Bailey also found a possible injury in the form of bruising on my hips and pulled my pants down. She closely examined the growth at my crotch and poked and stroked at it until I exploded in her face.

After she got back from washing up, she pronounced me healed, handed me a card and told me to call her if I had a relapse. I told her she should examine my tonsils, and she happily explored the inside of my mouth with her tongue. She tasted very much like me, probably taking the cum I spurted on her face and put it in her mouth.

When I was trying to figure out where to go next, I got a call from Amber asking me to come to the penthouse. Even though I was downtown, a traffic accident slowed me so much it took forty minutes to get home.

Amber and Jonathon were sharing wine at my breakfast bar when I finally made it upstairs. The place looked awesome. There was comfy furniture everywhere, landscape pictures on the walls, everything to make the place a home.

Half of the bedrooms were furnished, my drawing room had a table, an easel, and lots of supplies. There was a debit card on the desk to get me the rest of what I needed.

Amber asked why I had been crying, and I told them why. I begged Jonathon not to use his connections to do anything to Ann.

Then I asked Amber how she knew I had been crying. She said that she had raised two daughters, so heartbreak was easy to spot in the third. I started crying again, and she let my cry on her shoulder for a few minutes.

I wanted to give Amber and Jon the thanks I really wanted to give them, but I didn't. I wanted to separate the things they did for me from the things they did to me.

Before they left, Jonathon indicated a folder on the counter. It had a rental agreement, a key, and a receipt for a year of rent at the college apartment building. I gave them both a kiss, and showed them to the elevator. I wanted to leave their access in the system, but they insisted I remove it. They would call first like any other parents.

I called Courtney, and she was in very good spirits. I told her I was going to steal all her clothes, and she said to make sure of the sizes because some of the stuff in the closet would be too big for me. We traded little sweet nothings and she told me she had a surprise for me and that I would love it.

I reluctantly let her go and went to do a deep exploration of my new home. I made notes about the things I needed for my drawing room, and things I would want for other areas.

When I made it to the master bedroom, the towel in had knelt on while giving Jonathon his two blow jobs was laying on my dresser. They had brought all the clothes from my old apartment here. All of my underwear was in my drawers, all of my clothes pressed and in the dresser or in the spacious closets. Inside was another debit card, this one from Amber, to get some things to fill the closet.

I did another walk-through and found what I felt was wrong about the penthouse. There were eight spaces that were hidden from the main flow of the floor. Some poking revealed that four of the spaces were utility spaces for the freshwater, sewer, HVAC, and electrical.

One of the spaces was a panic room. It looked strong, but was not stocked. The three others included two safes for valuables, and one for guns. It didn't say specifically for guns, but the holders were quite unique.

After fixing myself a late dinner I showered and fell into bed. My encounter with Medic Bailey was fresh in my mind, and I felt bad I didn't know her first name.

I got my supplies the next morning, but was reluctant to buy clothes yet. I took the folder over to the student housing building and went to size up my room. The basics were there, some clothes in the closet, the dresser from my old apartment, various clothing for a student, but not a student fresh from high school.

The bathroom was tiny but functional, new toiletries for a student. The only extravagances were the makeup and shampoo. All in all, what you'd expect to find in a dorm room.

I was just closing my door when a young woman came up to me and interrogated me about my life and why I was in college so much later than the average student. The answers I gave were truthful, some vague, and others downright lies. She called me on the lies and vowed to get all my secrets one way or another.

When I went out to the quad, I saw the building which housed my home from a unique perspective. I ran over to the student supply store and bought a sketch pad, pencils, and student easel. I found a seat closest seat to my observation point and started drawing the building.

I felt somebody behind me, and turned around. A older gentleman was standing there. "Are you an art student?" He asked.

Architecture and design, plus drafting," I stood up. "Jackie Chambers."

"Herman Woodsworth," he offered his hand and I shook it. "May I sit?"

"Sure," I sat back down.

"You look like you are drawing the Lamar Apartment Building," he said.

I offered him the pad. "It looks a little different from this angle, so I got inspired."

"By what?"

"The dimensions. I think that would be perfect as a trio," I replied.

"Please explain."

I turned the page and began to draw three buildings. They were staggered, so some of the apartments were only partially obscured by the other buildings.

"That's pretty good," he admitted after I showed him the sketch. "We couldn't do that in town, but on the outskirts..."

"I'm sorry, 'We?'"

"My firm designed that building. We had six drafters covering various points and a manager for the final drawings."

"Who okayed the panic room? It was pretty well-sited. You would only it was there unless you had the prints or a good eye for dimensions."

"The only place that has a panic room is the penthouse," Herman said.

"That would explain the cost," I muttered.

"You own the penthouse?" Herman was incredulous.

"A friend bought it for me," I shrugged. "So, what do you think of the concept?"

"I'll offer you a job, but I have to be able to trust you," Herman said.

"You want to see my home? Let's go." I picked up my stuff and offered him my arm.

The desk clerk stood up at our arrival, and I didn't know if he was standing up for Herman or me. We went to the penthouse elevator, and I entered my code.

I showed him around, commenting on the design, including the drawing room. There was something unusual about one of the unused bedrooms that I had not seen before. There were brass hasps on the floor and brass holders on the ceiling. Sure enough, there three brass poles in the closet and a patch into the penthouse's music center. I smiled.

"What is it?" Herman asked.

"A joke from the couple who bought this place for me. A pole dancing room. They tease me about the electives I took back when I was just struggling to pay tuition," I replied.

"Let me see," Herman urged.

"I...I can't. You don't know me. Who I am, what I am."

"Jackie, I haven't had a boner in ten years. I'm not asking for sex, I'm asking for a dance. I'll give you five thousand dollars for a dance."

I felt adventurous, I felt wanted. I also wanted to feel that power over a powerful man again. "All right, I'll get a chair." I went and got a comfy chair, grabbing a towel on the way back because I was going to be sweaty when I got done.

Herman sat down in the chair, making himself comfortable while I picked out a song. He was paying me five thousand dollars, so I was going to try and last ten minutes.

I slid the poles into their places and started to dance. He looked very happy to watch me dance. During my act, I heard a clinking sound over the music. Herman was pulling his pants and underwear down. He sat back in his chair and started playing with his hard-on like a child finding a long lost toy. The music stopped and he looked at me like a deer caught in the headlights.

I began another song, dancing to the music and I started to take my clothes off. I started moving closer to him and displaced his hands, giving him a lap dance. When the music stopped, I turned around and pushed his legs apart. Before I could suck him, he pushed me away. "I'm only paying for a dance."

"I'm not going to take any money for this." I sucked him into my mouth, and he tasted very good and rather big. He came quickly, and I swallowed every bit. I stood and went for my towel. After I wiped off my sweat, I cleaned his dick off.

He stood up, and I helped him pull his clothes back on. There was a look of shock on his face. "That was so beautiful and personal and you didn't have to do what you did."

"I wanted to do it," I smiled. "You can keep the money, I don't want it."

"Stop by the office in the morning," he said. "Go to personnel with a resume like anybody else and bring your sketch pads. Don't use my name, just go along with the regular business. I'll come down and see who that beautiful woman was that walked into my building."

I couldn't help but blush. "I drive a canary yellow Mustang, that should be enough to catch anybody's attention. I do have to tell you my terms."

He was hesitant. "Go on."

"My degree, I'm finishing it. If you hire me, I will show up when my classes are done for the day, in the two o'clock range. Does that sound fair?"

"Yes, it does," Herman nodded. I walked him to the elevator, giving him a kiss before he got inside. I could almost swear I gave him another hard-on, because he was smiling when the doors closed.

I pondered my activities since I had gotten out of the hospital. My sexual activities. Was it the hormones? Was that what was making act like a slut? Could it be because Jonathon and Herman were older, more refined than the other guys I had met in Vegas? They weren't boys, they were men, and maybe that was why I was more attracted to them.