Long Love Broken Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went over and examined the drawing and photograph. "Nobody bought the penthouse? You should have had people lining up for that one."

"Well, I was supposed to have the penthouse. That was going to be my payment for the design. I couldn't get myself up to move from my estate home so I asked Robert to put it on the market. Imagine my surprise yesterday when I found out you were living there. I was even more surprised when I found out Jonathon King had bought it for you."

"Thank you for keeping it off the market for me?" I shrugged.

Herman gave a laugh. It was a good, hearty, guffaw. "You're quite welcome."

"Mister Woodsworth..." I began.

"You get to call me Herman, whenever you can work up the courage to say it in front of the other employees."

"Herman. I realize that this job is about merit. You liked my work first, but you haven't given me any indication about my assignment."

"Jackie, your assignment is making that sketch a reality. You really floored me with that concept of three buildings knit together like that, and I want to see you build it into a full concept," Herman said.

"For Vegas? Forgive me if I think that is a waste of the design. Even the Lamar Building stands out among the...how do you say...decadence."

"Precisely right. Vegas will be the model I show to the world."

Dizziness came over me, and I made it over to the chairs so I could sit down. "I can't breathe."

"Maybe it was too soon to hit you with that," Herman chuckled. "But there it is."

"I can't do that. I'm just somebody trying to make her way through life. I just can't," I protested.

"You can and will. I'm betting on you, Jacqueline," Herman said. "But don't let that one concept cloud your mind. There will be some other work to do, your floor manager will see to that. Put The Triplets on the burners, but don't make it an obsession."

"I'll try not to let you down, sir."

"Herman. Don't do anything today except get your office ready. Mark Haskell is going to be pissed, but he'll deal with it," Herman said. "You good enough to stand?"

"Yes," I sighed. "I'm good."

"There was a celebratory glass of whiskey planned, but I'll hold off on that," Herman chuckled.

"Probably a good idea." I got to my feet, and realized that I hadn't felt that unsteady in heels since Polly had strapped some on my feet the first time. I regained my footing once I reached the elevators.

I went to the supply room, and got some of the basic supplies I thought I would need. There were other things that they didn't have, tools I would need to purchase elsewhere. There was a knock at my door while I was stocking my desk. I found it strange that anyone would be knocking so soon, so I answered it myself.

The man outside burst into my office, looking around. "Maybe I should go get a sex change so I could get an equal opportunity job like you."

Had I been outed, already? "Excuse you?"

"In cae you haven't noticed, there aren't any draftswomen here right now. So you are a woman who happens to get a job and an office because the company wants to get its diversity statistics up," the man snapped. "This was supposed to be MY office."

"That's enough, Mark," a woman's voice came from the doorway. "Get out."

Mark stormed to the door, giving me a glare before he left.

"You'll have to forgive Mark," the woman said. "He's particularly misogynistic."

"Hi, I'm Jackie Chambers," I went to shake her hand, she accepted.

"Greta Jameson."

"Do I have to forgive him?" I asked.

"No, you don't," Greta replied. "I'm the floor manager. That means I get to slap down all the drafting people here. Strangely enough, that doesn't apply to you, Herman tells me."

"Make sure you apply it to me, Greta. In front of the others, so they don't think I'm special. Herman only gave me this office so I wouldn't be harrassed, nothing more."

"We both know that is not the case," Greta whispered.

"I am going to work here. Sure, my hours get a little bent because I'm an intern and still in school, but I want to work."

"Just so," Greta cocked her head at me. "I will expect you here, two-thirty on Monday."

"Yes, ma'am."

While I was putting the finishing touches on my office, Courtney texted me. She was at the Hype Casino/Hotel, and wanted me to come see her. I couldn't get there fast enough. When she opened the door, her whole face lit up. "Wifey!"

"Wifey," I gave her a huge kiss. She pulled me into the suite and introduced me to her friends Katie and Min. Katie was about my height with curly red hair, and Min was part Chinese with long jet-black hair.

That afternoon, I got to experience a true tag-team sexcapade. Courtney took my hand and led me into one of the bedrooms and I ravaged her for a least an hour. Then she told me to follow her to the other bedroom. I was a little hesitant because I was still sporting wood, but Courtney assured me that I was just fine.

Katie and Min were making out in the shower and Courtney pushed me inside. Katie gave me a look, hot kiss while Min felt me up from behind. Min washed me then sucked me, and we dried each other off before she dragged me to bed.

Katie switched out with Min an hour later, Katie still sporting a strap-on with Courtney's juices on it. I worshipped her fake cock while she did the same to mine. We made out while I slid inside her, cumming just as hard as I did when I was fucking Courtney hours ago. Then, I got to do Courtney again, but not as long a time as the first.

Courtney and I showered together, avoiding sex because we were both so sore. The four of us went out to dinner, fending off just about every guy in the restaurant.

Jane and Jill appeared outside the restaurant area and I waved them in. Courtney seemed to know immediately that they were more than my friends and she was not happy about it.

Courtney asked if she could have some alone time with me, and Katie and Min said they would keep Jane and Jill company until we got back. I followed Courtney into the suite and she went around me to close the door. "What the hell were you thinking?" She demanded.

"Courtney, I thought we agreed that we weren't going to abstain. You even implied that Katie and Min were sharing your bed."

"This is different!"

"Okay, I won't have sex with anyone but you from now on," I said. *Will you do the same for me?"

"That's not what I mean!" Courtney shook her head. "I mean..."

"You mean that you don't like them because they are transsexuals," I said.

Courtney started crying and I reached out to hold her and she pushed me away. "Just go, Jackie."

"I should have known this was going to happen," I started shedding tears of my own. "To ahead and rip up that marriage certificate, Courtney. We were doomed from the start."

Katie and Min were standing right outside the door when I pulled it open. They looked like they didn't know what to do, so they just moved out of my way and let me pass.

I didn't know what to do once I left the hotel. I just drove around and around until I almost ran out of gas. I filled the Mustang's tank and drove it to the Lamar Building. Amber was waiting in the building's foyer when I walked in. Jill was maintaining her post, not even looking at me.

"Jackie, we need to talk," Amber said.

"Come on up," I sighed.

We reached the top floor, and Amber followed me to the kitchen. I fixed two screwdrivers, and offered one to her. She took it, sipping when I gulped. "I don't know what to say," I shrugged. "I don't know what to do."

"Telling Courtney to rip the certificate was rather harsh," Amber said. "You can work things out."

"Missus King."

"Amber," she corrected.

"Courtney was mad. Not upset, mad, because I had sex with another transsexual. Could you imagine what she would say if she found out I was sleeping with you and Jon?"

"We told her, Monday," Amber said. "She was actually happy that you helped bring me and Jon back together."

"So, Jane and Jill were not on her approved list? "

"That's harsh," Amber said.

"What if she finds out about Medic Bailey? Or that almost jailbait freshman that was practically begging to jump my bones yesterday?"

"Was she cute?" Amber asked.

I downed the rest of the glass. "I don't know what to do, Amber. If she gets upset at Jane and Jill, what's she going to do when she finds out about Herman? She's gonna think i am some kind of whore."

"Jackie," Amber said.

"It's better that we end this now. She could just as easily find someone else to marry. There must be dozens of real men or women who would want to marry her. I'm just some freak caught between the genders."

"Jackie Marie Chambers...King!" Amber shouted, giggling at her mistake, intentional mistake, but still a mistake.

"Look, Amber. You guys have been great to me. I don't know if it was because you thought I was your daughter-in-law, or great sex..."

"Both," Amber interrupted.

"But I can't do this. I cannot have my heart broken again. Courtney's reaction broke my heart, especially after we had just gotten done tag-teaming her friends. I'll remember today for the rest of my life. If she's like this now, I can't imagine what we'd be like as a full-time married couple. Every time we would fight, she'd bring up Jane and Jill, and I would bring up her hypocritical side."

"You're wrong," Amber said, pulling an envelope out of her purse. "But I tried."

I took the envelope from her. Sure enough, there was a marriage certificate inside. Without another thought, I ripped it in half and ripped the halves again. "I'll repay the you and Jon for the stuff. I don't know how long it will take to pay back the penthouse, but I will."

"Don't worry about it," Amber had a tear fall down her face. "It's yours, Miss Chambers."

Amber stomped out of the apartment the best she could in heels. I heard the elevator ding as I went into the kitchen to try and get drunk on the rest of the mix I had made. When I returned to the front room, Courtney was there, heart in hand. She had a huge stuffed heart in her hands. "Jackie, I'm sorry I was such a bitch at the hotel."

"Why do you keep doing this to me?" I demanded.

"I got jealous. The thought of you being with somebody I didn't know just hurt me," Courtney said.

"Courtney, don't you think that you repeatedly calling me 'Carmen' while I was fucking you hurt me?"