Long Love Broken Pt. 04

Story Info
Promises broken, then a promise given.
14.4k words
4.83
5.5k
6

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Courtney, don't you think that you repeatedly calling me 'Carmen' while I was fucking you hurt me?"

Courtney's hands flew to her mouth. "Oh, my god. What have I done?"

"I didn't mind at the time, not really. The possibility that you might have found another girlfriend did occur to me. You were only a few pages into the Book of Love, and she was probably a pretty good lover. The second time we collided, you did call me Jackie, so I took a moment to admire my own prowess at changing your tune."

"I didn't realize..."

My glass of screwdriver was sweating on the coffee table. I picked it up and offered it to Courtney. She put her hand up, so I took a long swig. "I can't be hurt like that again, Courtney. Polly professed her love to me for eight years and gave me the shaft. I can't handle it. I'm starting classes again on Monday and a job later in the day. This stress is killing me right now."

"A job?"

I emptied the glass and went to the kitchen to make some more. This time was heavier on the vodka and it would work faster at getting me drunk. Courtney was pondering the stuffed heart when I came back. "What do you want, Courtney?" I asked.

"I want you back, Jackie," she pleaded. "We can make this work."

The alcohol was really getting into my brain now. "What happens when I have sex with somebody you don't approve of, again? What happens when you graduate and you have to choose between me and Carmen?"

"Jackie, I already chose you," Courtney said. "Katie and Min, they already changed their names, even before they got your special treatment. If you said 'bark' they'd howl at the moon."

I pulled my hair in amazement. "Arrgh! Everybody is crazy here! I'd rather go back to Chicago and have the shit choked out of me by Rachel than deal with this shit!"

Courtney stood up and dropped the heart. She came over and put her hands on my neck. "I can choke you just as good as my sister, Jackie."

"Do it then. One King is as good as another."

"I wasn't going to leave you in a bloody heap at the bottom of the stairs, I'm not going to choke you to death now," Courtney gave me a kiss. "Get some sleep, I'll be back in the morning to clean you up."

"How did you even get in here?" I demanded in a slurred voice.

"I made Jill an offer she couldn't refuse."

The room was spinning, and I couldn't even get up off the couch. I finally gave up and crashed into a sea of blackness.

My nose felt funny when I woke up. Min was kneeling on the floor, tickling my nose with her hair. "Hiya, girlfriend," she said.

"Hiya. Why did you change your names?" I could have come up with better first question of the day, but I didn't have time to think.

"Well, we signed our name change certificates two months after you and Courtney got married. You are older and more accident prone than us so it would only be a short time before you died and we get all your stuff," Min replied

"That's funny," I shook my head.

"Courtney assured us that we could have a great life together. She talked about you a lot; Tori this, Tori that," Katie replied. "Then it was Jackie this, Jackie that."

"I'm going back to sleep now. I just switched from the worst nightmare to the best dream ever," I rolled over, but Min pulled me back.

"What was the worst nightmare?" She queried.

"That nobody loved me anymore," I answered. I pulled myself back over and closed my eyes.

"Why do you think you are dreaming?" Min asked in a whisper.

"Because you shouldn't be able to get in here," I sighed. Tears came, and they soaked into the fabric beneath me.

It was dark when I woke up. No, it wasn't dark, the smart glass was turned on to near opaque. I stumbled out of the living room to the bathroom, catching a long look in the mirror as I stood up to piss. I looked a fright, clothes all mussed up, hair looking like shit. I hopped into the shower, washing off the previous day.

I got out what seemed like hours later. I looked better, but still felt like shit. I got dressed in the basics, bra, cami, panties and leggings. Something was off, and I couldn't quite place it. The kitchen still had a pitcher of screwdriver resting on the counter. The ice had long since melted, so I dumped it in the sink. Going back into the living room, I found Courtney's stuffed heart on the chair opposite the sofa. There were two things on the coffee table. One was the pile of paper from where I had torn up the marriage certificate. The other was an envelope, a marriage certificate inside.

Underneath the envelope there was a note:

Dearest Jackie,

Hopefully this letter finds you feeling a little less sorry for yourself. Everybody makes mistakes. Courtney made a big mistake, and it must seem pretty hypocritical to you that she shunned your lovers and called you by the name of her new lover.

"Damn straight," I said out loud.

People are defined by their ability to forgive mistakes. If you don't want to forgive Courtney, fine. Amber and I would still like to be a part of your life, even without the sexual part, of course."

"Of course."

The fake certificate was Amber's idea. She wanted to see how you felt, and she found out. Here is the real one. Do with it what you think you must. All of us love you, Jackie.

Yours Truly,

Jonathon King.

I ripped up the envelope and took that pile of paper into my bedroom. The hall closet still held the boxes from the moves and I found some tape to put together the boxes. I stuffed all of Courtney's clothes into the boxes. There were surprisingly few, almost as if somebody had taken a load or two already. Before I closed them, I put the piles of paper from the certificates on top of the clothes.

I got the boxes to my Explorer, trading the drafting equipment inside for the boxes. I sighed at the extra trip I had to make, but I had to take them up to my apartment either way. When I went back to the Explorer, the boxes were gone. Someone had either stolen them, or they had known what I was going to do and picked them up for me.

Either way, I was done. But how far did I really have to go to be done? They could still enter my apartment at will, and there was nothing I could do about it. I went to the front desk, expecting to find Jill or Jane, but found a big bruiser instead. "Hello, I'm Jacqueline Chambers."

"Yes, ma'am?"

"I'd like to make sure that nobody here issues a one-time code without verbal permission from me."

"We're sorry for that unfortunate incident. The young ladies responsible have been transferred to another location," he said.

Jane and Jill were gone? They didn't deserve that. "Thank you."

"You're quite welcome, ma'am."

I sat down in the elevator, pulling my knees to my face and crying into them. When the ding sounded, I scooted out of the elevator and resumed my cry in the foyer. My phone started to ring, but stopped my the time I got to it. My cell-phone then beeped, letting me know I had gotten a new text message:

Jackie, please come see us. Courtney.

Why in the hell would any of them want to see me? Didn't they know I wanted to be done with them?

My phone buzzed again:

Jackie, if you ever had any feelings for me at all, please come see us. Courtney.

That was a cold way to drag me out of my pity party. Of course she knew I had feelings for her, I still did, that's why this hurt so bad. I sent a message back:

When and where?

My parent's house.

I don't want to be cornered. Someplace else. Was my reply.

Please don't make us have this conversation in a public place. We would like to keep everything quiet and between us.

There has to be some place else to talk, neutral ground. Jackie, please.

Why do you even want to talk to me? I made my feelings pretty clear. You don't have to worry that I will say anything about your family, I'm not that kind of person.

We aren't worried about that, Jackie.

You really don't want me. I gave you back your clothes, and I'll give the apartment back as soon as I find someplace to live. The Mustang, I'm sure you can find a way to get that towed or something.

Why are you doing this, Jackie?

Because I don't want to get my heart broken again.

Please, just come see us.

Only you. If they didn't grant that concession, then fuck it.

Fair enough.

I didn't know how to dress, so I chose 'Casual Jackie.' I decided to take the Mustang. If all failed, I could leave it there and take a cab home.

Home. I didn't know what was home anymore. Home used to be a shitty little apartment on the west side of Chicago. Then it was an upscale house in the suburbs, until was taken away from me. Then it was a mediocre apartment on the south end of Vegas.

Now it was the penthouse. But the penthouse didn't really belong to me, did it? I hadn't paid a single penny for it. I didn't want it anymore, I'd have to find another place and just move out.

Before I knew it, I was at the King Estate. The front drive was empty, so I parked the Mustang there and left the keys in it. Before I could knock on the door, Jill had pulled it open. "Courtney's around back."

"What?"

"That's all I can say," she closed the door.

I could feel eyes watching me as I walked around the mansion. Courtney was sitting in the gazebo, a pitcher of iced tea and two glasses on the table. The chairs were close, nothing between them to keep the distance.

"Would you like some tea?" Courtney asked.

"I'm good, thank you. Why did you ask me here, Courtney?"

"Because I would like you to take me back," Courtney replied. "I can't go on without you holding my heart."

"Why me, Courtney? I'm not Tori, Tori died in Chicago. I'm not really Jackie, either. Jackie used to be poor and living in some mediocre apartment. Do you know that I can't find a single thing that belonged to Victor?"

Courtney looked like she was trying to compose a reply, but couldn't. She merely poured the tea into the glasses and took one. "I fell in love with Tori. She was kind and gentle, tomboyish in her own sort of way. She was smart, talking about football and cars and art. She didn't take advantage of me at my most vulnerable."

"And what do you see in Jackie?"

She paused again.

"I'll tell you who Jackie is. She's cold and cruel and wishes she had died at the bottom of those stairs. I wouldn't feel so useless because I haven't earned anything for months. Your family keeps showering gifts on me, for what? There is no logical reason!"

"Are you done?" Amber asked from behind me.

"Yes, I'm done. I'm going to go now. I'll catch a cab, you guys can keep the car. I'll grab what I can out of the penthouse and you guys can keep the rest. Goodbye, King family. I wish I had never met any of you."

"Jackie," Courtney said. "You can't believe that."

"All this shit started with Rachel. Rachel ruined my life." I couldn't make my grand escape by cab because I had left my phone at the penthouse. I just kept walking down the driveway and the four miles to the highway back to Vegas.

I walked against the flow of traffic, so the cops wouldn't think I was trying to hitch a ride. Several times people stopped and asked if I was okay. I just waved them off and kept to my walking. By the time I reached the outskirts, I was beyond parched. I couldn't buy anything to drink because I had left my purse in the Mustang.

You know how they say 'Pride goeth before the Fall?' I found out what that meant a half-mile from the Lamar Building. I fell, face forward into the sand.

My bedroom was the last place I expected to wake up, I expected to wake up in hell. Hell would have been an improvement over Vegas. The alarm clock proclaimed a time of eight o'clock Sunday morning.

There was a band-aid on the inside of my right arm, probably from an IV drip that was long gone. I struggled out of bed to go take a pee, subconsciously sitting to do so. Jackie was back, but how did I get back here?

I showered and dressed and went to see what the latest King surprise would be. It turned out to be my purse on the kitchen table, Mustang keys beside it.

"Shit," I muttered. There was a note underneath my purse:

Jackie,

We couldn't just leave you to die. Because if you are alive, there is a still a chance of reconciliation between all of us.

Don't be mad at Medic Bailey for using her first responder code to bring you home. We knew you wouldn't want to go to the hospital again unless it was necessary.

The King Family.

Hopefully not Including Rachel, I mused. There had to be something else, and I found it in one of the spare rooms which they had turned into a walk-in closet. And filled. With a lot of stuff.

Double Shit.

Why were they doing this to me? Couldn't they see how guilty they made me feel? Just for shits and giggles I tried some of the outfits on. They fit, some of the suits perfectly tailored.

Well, it was Sunday, right? I called Courtney and asked her what church her family went to. There was a freakishly long silence, and then she said it was my choice.

I had been called out on my dare, so I had to find a church tolerant of same-sex couples. After about the tenth try, there it was: The Church of Enternal Enlightenment.

There were services at eleven, and I texted Courtney that I would pick her up at ten. She countered with her picking me up because neither of my cars had any decent passenger seating.

Of course Katie and Min would be coming along, I just hoped Courtney wasn't going to use them as human shields.

Courtney pulled up to the main entrance at ten twenty-five. She promptly switched to the passenger side, intending for me to drive. Nothing was said about the previous day until we got to the church.

"Is this my punishment? Atone for making a mistake?" Courtney asked.

"If anyone made a mistake, it was me, Courtney. You asked me to forgive, and I shut you out," I said. "I'm sorry and I forgive you?"

"I'm sorry and I forgive you," Courtney nodded.

"Yay!" Katie and Min said together. "Does that mean we can go to the hotel now?"

"No, we're still going in," I said.

"These are for you," Courtney handed me a set of bands that matched their wedding rings. " I should have given these to you before now."

I took the rings and slipped them on. They were perfect. Katie and Min held their hands out so I could see theirs. All of the sets matched, and they were beautiful. "Thank you."

"Why church?" Courtney asked.

"Something different," I replied

"You know, we are all technically adulterers," Katie pointed out.

"That all depends on your point of view," I said. "Watch what you say."

"Why?" Courtney asked.

"You'll see."

The pastor didn't give a normal fire and brimstone speech. Instead, she pointed out the finer points of what The Bible defined as cross-dressing and why it was supposedly prohibited at that time. After the service, she admitted that she knew who we where because Lilith had told her to expect us.

Then the interrogations by the congregation began. The swinger couples talked to Courtney and me for a while, just to break the ice. When the swingers wandered off, we went over to where Katie and Min were chatting with four other women.

There were hands invading personal spaces and touching but not being declined. Katie and Min looked like they were totally into being touched like that. When they saw me and Courtney approaching, they peeled themselves away from the conversation. Everybody was definitely disappointed.

Hands were shaken, numbers exchanged, and the braver two pulled Katie and Min into kisses. The woman who appeared to be the den mother came over to me. "You have a very nice family."

"How do you know they are my family? They should be Courtney's family, and they actually were a family before I came onto the scene."

"They defer to you," she indicated Katie, Min, and Courtney caught again in the web of admirers. "But I don't think your girls are ready for mine."

"I'm Jackie Chambers," I offered my hand to her.

"Sandra Exeter." Instead of taking my hand, she pulled me into a kiss. She backed away after the kiss, studying my eyes. "You are so very beautiful for a transsexual."

"Thank you," I sighed. I felt a slight tugging on my blouse, and felt a card slipped into my bra. "Thank you again."

"You are so welcome." She gave me another kiss and let out a whistle. This caught the attention of the women who were probably getting ready to strip down and fuck in the parking lot, and they followed Sandra to a BMV identical to ours and left us standing there in the sun.

"Holy shit, Jackie!" Katie said. "What did you get us into?"

"Something different," I shrugged. It's getting hot out here, let's talk in the car."

"Fucking hot," Min muttered.

We got into the car and I blasted the air. "What did you think, Courtney?"

"You don't need my permission, Jackie," Courtney sighed. "But, damn. If you want to, I don't mind any of them. Especially that pack that was getting ready to feed on us. Let's go back to the hotel and work some of this energy off."

Mostly the energy was worked off by Katie and Min. Courtney and I had a gentle, fulfilling sex session, showered, got dressed and made ourselves up and they still weren't done. I asked Courtney what her plans were for the afternoon. She replied that we would be having dinner with our parents.

I called out to Katie and Min that we were heading out, and they broke away from each other long enough to trade kisses goodbye. There was an undercurrent of uneasiness at dinner, and I didn't know why. Were they mad at me for bursting out of there like I did? Were they afraid that I would do it again?

Jonathon invited me into his study for a glass of whiskey after dinner. I asked him to explain what was going on. He admitted that they were sorry that they had been pushing so hard like that and asked if he could give me forgiveness.

That snapped me out of any kind of relaxation I was feeling from the dinner. I reminded him that Courtney was still out talking with Amber. He replied that Courtney knew what was going on in the study.

All of a sudden, I didn't care. I wanted him to beg for my ass. I wanted him to fill me up with his cum and realized the condom wouldn't let him do that. I hadn't barebacked before, but I needed his cum in me and I would wait until later for the facial.

Jonathon went to hand me a condom and I declined, asking if he had a butt plug instead. He did. Of course he did. There was also a box of wet-naps for use afterward. I took off my dress and laid it over the chair. I pulled off my panties and presented my ass to him. He took me slow, grunting and moaning as I worked the orgasm out of him.

I lubed up the butt-plug and stuck it in my hole while Jonathon cleaned himself off. I got dressed and we both went out to the sunroom. Courtney took me out to the gazebo so that we could watch the sunset together. "Are you mad?" I asked.

"No, actually I'm happy," she started to give me a kiss, paused, then gave me a kiss on the lips. "Sorry about that."

"Don't be sorry, you should be furious. I don't know why you aren't mad, and why you are okay with it." I tried to keep my voice under control, but I was so exasperated.

Courtney took both my hands. "Jackie, you remember when you met my dad for the first time, and what happened?"

"Vividly," I admitted.

"Mom and Dad finally figured out that you were the catalyst to break my dad's impotence. Of course, they only told me this after I had brought you home to meet them again; but I thought it was cute, in a kinky sort of way."