Long Love Broken Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So that offer that first night?"

"I wasn't testing your fidelity, my mom asked to test out her theory. Then the accident of course, but that helped them bond, hoping you were all right," Courtney said.

"What about you? You could easily find somebody else and I would still hang with your parents, as it were," I said.

"I don't want to find somebody new. I want the woman who inspired me to become a woman again. Rachel has always been harsh and foreboding, but you were gentle, elegant. When I made my abrupt change, I dragged Katie and MIn along with me. We were always hanging out with the funny hair and the dingy clothes in high school, we were funny to watch. But when your flair made me take the normal life seriously, I realized that the life of silk and lace and four point GPA was for me."

I decided to take her seriously and gave her another kiss. There wasn't hesitation from her this time, so I made it last. Amber called from the house to remind us that Courtney had a plane to catch.

My concerns about finding a way to get the BMW back to the King Estate evaporated when Jill joined us for the ride. I asked her if she was able to handle this car and she told me that she had gotten her license yesterday.

Katie and Min were ready for us with the luggage at the hotel entrance. I wondered aloud how three women could have so little luggage, and Courtney explained that Jonathon owned the suite where they were staying.

I dropped them off at the airport, and Jill rode in the passenger seat to the Lamar Building. Her body language indicated that she didn't want to stay the night, so I pulled out in the front of the building and she got out and rounded the car. I got a peck on the cheek before she got in and zoomed away.

School was no different than I remembered, except for the woman who interrogated me outside my room in the student apartments. She seemed to know where I was and what classes I had. About the only thing I wanted to know from her was her name so I could report a stalker if she didn't leave me alone.

Sofia didn't bother me again, but I could tell she was keeping tabs on me. That was annoying in itself, but I didn't have to worry about her when I went to work. Or so I thought.

I had gotten to work early and decided to take a look around the building I worked in. When I entered the accounts receivable section, I saw her in a cubby near the windows. Needless to say, I made my exit a fast one. Greta Jameson was waiting inside my office when I finally made it back.

"Here's your first project," she handed over a set of drawings. "We need to establish the electrical for this floor."

"There isn't a floor designation here," I said.

"Here they are," she handed me a note pad with some hastily scribbled notes.

"I need the full specifications of the building," I said after paging through the notes.

"Why?" She asked.

"Because these prints don't match these notes. The HVAC is really wrong, the electrical raceway is a disaster. On the twenty-sixth floor are they really wanting to feed this with two-forty from a subbasement? This building is a disaster waiting to happen!"

Greta frowned. "Do you have x-ray vision or something?"

"Huh?

She took another notebook out of her hands and set it down on my desk. Except for the order of my complaints, the notes were word-for-word of what I had said.

"You're testing me?"

Greta nodded. "What would you do to correct this?"

"I need to look some numbers up," I said. She stood and watched me while I scribbled out my notes and started a rough draft of the floor. I didn't know electrical symbols yet, but Google helped me with that.

"Why so much power?" Greta asked when I handed over the sheet.

"Offices today are information-equipment intensive. The average office could use a thousand watts, easy. There are forty-six offices and a conference room, fifty KVA and more if there are any coffee makers, shredders and the like."

"I'm impressed," Greta admitted.

"You should be," I winked at her.

"For a minute there, the minute you were late, I thought you were some puff piece sent up by HR to fill some diversity statistic. But you are quietly smart, and that will have me fearing for my job as auditor pretty soon."

"I don't want your job, I want this job. I want to draft."

"You'll get that chance, more than others. You will still have to do some scut work. Roll up those prints, I'll be back with a real assignment."

"Yes, ma'am."

The rest of the week was cool. I did school then work and it was good. Greta did warn me Thursday that she would see me Monday. Why had Herman deliberately given me Friday off?

When I was coming out of my apartment in the student building, I ran into Sofia. She had also been given Friday off from work and wanted to treat me to coffee.

I agreed, vowing only to share as little information about myself as possible. She didn't budge either, and I declared coffee an impasse. She wanted to go back to my dorm room, but I declined, inviting her to take a drive with me.

"How do I know you're not some psycho killer?" She asked.

"You won't be pestering me anymore if I am," I shrugged.

She giggled. "All right, you're on."

I got out, but she didn't follow. "Exit is over there," I pointed to the lit sign. "I'm going this way."

She got out, confused. "Why did you bring me here and point out the exit sign?"

"You can come up with me, or not. I've got to get ready for tonight," I started for the doors, and by the time I got there she had caught up with me. "Remember what they say about the curious cat," I warned.

"That means I will still have four lives left," Sofia snickered.

She followed me to the elevator and up to the penthouse. I pointed to the call button. "This goes down as well as up."

"Do you want anything to drink? I have booze and roofies and some X around here."

"Water, please."

I gave her a bottle of water and she started wandering around. I went into my room and pulled out the silk ropes that someone had seen fit to stash in a drawer with various other toys. I found Sofia in the walk-in closet room. "Come here," I commanded.

She looked at the ropes, then at me. "Looks like fun, maybe. Where are we going?"

"This way," I beckoned. I walked past the foyer, indicating the elevator door again. "Yes or no?

"Yes, I'm going to stay," she nodded.

There was only one room with a four poster bed, probably planned that way by Jonathon and Amber. "Take them off."

Sofia didn't hesitate. She pulled her blouse off, her breasts free because she didn't have a bra on. She slipped off her sandals, then unbuttoned her shorts and hooked her thumbs in the waistband and pulled them down. She wasn't wearing panties, either.

I didn't have to tell her to get on the bed or hold out her hands. I tied her four points, then looked down at her. "You look delicious."

"Thank you ma'am."

I didn't know anything about this, but I was going to like it. First I had to set her right. "Yes, sir."

"Huh?"

I pulled my clothes off, panties last. My cock which had been in confinement all day, sprung out. "Do you want to stay?"

"Yes, ma'am," she replied.

I went back to the other room and retrieved a few items from the drawer. I hadn't expected Sofia to be so compliant or why? She was obviously working for somebody, but who?

My choices were loaded into my arms and I went back to where I had Sofia tied up. She smiled when I came into the room. Had she expected this to become sexual? I set the toys on the dresser. "Why did you decide to stay here?"

"Because I hoped to entice you into my web of sexuality. I did not expect myself to be caught in yours." She pulled on the ropes to indicate her helplessness.

"I don't understand you."

"I wanted to get laid. You seemed the best prospect."

"What's your major?"

"Pre-Law," Sofia admitted.

"Are you trying to get me implicated is some kind of crime? Rape, holding you against your will, false imprisonment?"

Sofia made a jerking motion and twisted her wrists and her hands came free. "You've given me ample opportunity to leave."

"Your word against mine. I used to married to a lawyer," I said.

"She was stupid, no matter what the reason she left you," Sofia looked at my crotch. "Very stupid."

"How do you know I was married to a woman? Why do you think he left me?"

"You want to tie me back up?" Sofia asked.

I redid her ropes, making sure they were tighter but not so tight they cut off her circulation. I could see her smiling, like she knew something I didn't.

My first choice was a feather. I ran it over her body, making sure she got special attention to the tickle spots I knew almost every woman had. "Why are you following me? I asked.

"Can we have some music? Like in the book, not the movie?"

Polly had once asked me the same question, not word for word but the same question. "Are you working for my ex-wife?"

"In this room, I am not working for anybody," Sofia replied. "In this room, I am a woman attracted to another beautiful woman."

She had used an interesting qualifier. I indulged her with the music, trying to remember what had been referred to in the book as opposed to the movie. Strangely enough, among the thousands of albums of the music box was the book version of the soundtrack. I chose the most sultry song and set it to play.

"That's a good one," Sofia giggled. "Tickle me more, Jackie."

I tickled, she giggled. Her eyes got wide when I pulled the nipple clamps. I teased her nipples up with my mouth, and she moaned. Then I attached the clamps and she moaned again. "Why are you following me?"

"I didn't follow you here, I followed you around here," she sighed. "In here, I just a woman wanting to have sex with a beautiful woman."

"Why are you following me out there?" I demanded.

"Pull the clamps off," Sofia smiled.

I went to unclip the the clamp closest me. "Who are you working for outside my home?"

"Pull them off. Pull!"

"No," I said. "Not unless you tell me who you're working for!"

Sofia closed her eyes and started fake snoring like she was asleep. I took my fingers and put them between her legs. She was wet, soaking wet! She was getting off on the sexual interrogation.

I pulled a condom out of the box and she snorted. "I'm on the pill."

"I've slept with a lot of women and some men," I countered.

"Just get in with it," Sofia sighed.

"Don't you mean on with it?" I asked.

"No, put it in, Jackie. Fuck me gentle, fuck me hard, but put it in!"

"Who are you working for?" I demanded.

"I'll tell you when I am dressed and when we are out of this room," Sofia promised.

I pulled the clamps off her nipples and untied the ropes. "Get dressed. You should be faster than me, since you have fewer clothes than I do."

"Bitch," she muttered.

"That's a compliment," I retorted.

Sofia pulled her shorts on and slipped on her sandals. Before she put her shirt on, she pinched her nipples. "I will be thinking about you when I masturbate tonight."

"So I'm not getting luckier tonight?"

"You may not want to fuck me when you find out who I'm working for."

We went into study and I poured three fingers of whiskey into two glasses. I pushed one toward Sofia, but she didn't pick it up. "You afraid I'm gonna get you drunk and date-rape you?"

"Of course not," she took the glass. "You can't rape the willing. As you just saw, if you can dish it out I can take it. Actually, I would beg for it."

"But you are getting paid," I said.

"I was only getting paid to watch, report, protect," Sofia said. "Not to have sex. I was supposed to keep a distance."

"You're an accountant."

"I'm a bodyguard who just happens to be an accountant. Now that I've failed, I'll probably be replaced."

"No, you won't. Not if I have anything to say about it; unless you're working for my ex-wife."

"Your ex-wife couldn't afford me," Sofia snickered. She took another swig of the whiskey. "Aren't you gonna take a drink?"

I had forgotten about the glass in my hand. I took a gulp and it went down smooth. It was the good stuff. "I think you are trying to get me drunk. Maybe hop on, take a little ride, sue for child support."

"Well," Sofia shrugged. "Not the child support, for now."

I took another drink, and refilled, even though I wasn't empty. Sofia held out her glass and I gave her some, too. "I wish you had taken me for a drive while I was tied down."

"Before you tell me who, why? What makes me so attractive to everybody?"

"You have, a sophistication about you," she replied.

"I used to be a guy! I still have a cock, a usable cock that most transsexuals don't get to keep! I've had a ton of plastic surgery, I don't even look like I used to. If you saw me as Victor you'd run away!"

"Hold on," Sofia went out and came back with a notebook. She held out a picture and handed it to me. Victor. Who I used to be. "He's kind of cute, without the beard and raggedy hair." Another picture, my clean-shaven look before I started my transformation to Tori.

"Holy shit!" I exclaimed.

"And, of course, your first trip to Vegas." Another picture of Tori-me, this time with Rachel.

"You're working for Jonathon King?"

Sofia made a buzzer sound. "Try again."

"Who else could there be?"

"Herman Woodsworth," Sofia said. "I guess I should call a cab now."

"Why are you calling a cab?" I asked.

"Because you hate me now. Spying on you, following you around, generally stalking you," she replied.

"Don't leave. Tell me why."

"You've been on Herman's radar for a while. Not sexually, of course, but your work. When you worked at Stillman Construction, you were actually working for him. Some of your drawings, slight modifications of the drafting you did, drafter's notes, made its way up the chain. When Stillman did its layoffs you shouldn't have been pushed out the door."

"And when you caught up with me again, I was busy being a sex slave for my wife and Rachel King."

"Herman lost interest after that. Your former boss called the office when he found you working as a medical supplies representative, but then you vanished again," Sofia continued. "Then you reappeared right here in Vegas."

"And how did you know that?"

"Your professors were on the lookout for talented students that could be a benefit to the company. They also get a bonus when Woodsworth International hires that student."

"That's when you found out that Tori Adams became Jacqueline Chambers," I shook my head. "So many missed opportunities."

"Then Jacqueline Chambers vanished, again," Sofia said. "The name resurfaced, but not the face. I was sent to find out if Jacqueline Chambers was the person we were looking for."

"Hence the interrogation you did. You were looking for answers to questions that matched the answers you already had. I never knew."

"I was reasonably sure. The rest you know. Herman didn't know you would be so beautiful and passionate. He certainly did not expect your sexuality."

She knew about the dance. "I didn't do that for money. I did it because... because I wanted to help him."

"What else? You're holding back something, I can see it," Sofia wagged a finger at me.

"It was the power, the power I had over him. I could give him something that he had not had for a long time. I certainly didn't expect a fifty-thousand dollar car in return. I didn't want a dime, a job doing what I love, but not a dime."

"You know, you have that power over me, too. I couldn't follow orders, I had to be closer to you. Then you took control, and I couldn't resist," Sofia sighed. I still can't, and now I have to go."

"Why?"

"Like I said, I failed. Herman doesn't like failure. I'll go back to accounting, and hope you wander through every once in a while."

"I'll tell him. If there's anything I can do for you, I'll do that. I want you to be close to me, Sofia. If you want to be close to me."

"I do."

I held out my hand to her. "I don't feel like tying you up again tonight, but I want your body."

"Glad we're on the same page," Sofia took my hand and pulled me toward my bedroom.

Sofia wasn't in bed when I woke up the next morning. She wasn't anywhere in the penthouse. She had left her purse but taken her wallet. Tucked inside a side pocket of her purse was her bra and panties. There was a damp towel in the bathroom, along with the shorts and shirt Sofia had been wearing.

I smiled, she was wearing my clothes. When I got out of the shower, my cell rang, it was Herman. "Hi, Herman," I said.

"Now do you see why I told both of you to take Friday off?" He asked. "I recognize Jackie infatuation when I see it."

"Huh?"

"She'll be just fine for you, Jackie. I'm not into cocks myself, but I would enjoy another dance even without the happy ending. Good day to you, ma'am."

Where was Sofia? I waited all day for her to come back, but she didn't. She didn't come back Sunday, either. I went to the casino Sunday morning, choosing to be the gambler rather than the adulterer

I tried texting Courtney, then Katie and Min, but I got no reply. Sofia wasn't at college Monday, and wasn't at work, either. I went to the accounting apartment in the afternoon and the only thing at her desk was a nameplate. Her last name had been Alvarez and she was gone.

I took the elevator up to the seventh floor, hoping to see Herman, but he wasn't in his office. I went to my office, accepting my assignment with dread as I plunged into despair.

Sofia was in the lobby when I got to the Lamar Building, and she looked like how I felt. I got a big hug from her and I asked if she wanted to come upstairs.. I fixed us a meal, and she told me what had happened. Her mother had passed Friday night and she had run off to California to take care of things. She was going back Wednesday afternoon, but would spend tonight and tomorrow night with me.

When I asked her about her desk, she told me that company rules prohibited employees from dating for liability reasons. Herman had set her up job as an accountant at Stranger Danger casino, and rules also prohibited me from gambling there.

I felt my world coming back together when we made love that night. I didn't want to leave the next morning, but Sofia promised she would be there when I got home. I gave her a resident code to the elevator and ordered her to give me her panties. She pulled them off and handed them to me with a big grin.

School was great and I managed to get ahold of Courtney. She let me know that everybody was doing okay and they had shut their phones off because they were cramming for exams. I felt lighter in the feet as I got to my office and started on my project.

Mark burst into my office that evening and demanded to know why I rated a fifty-thousand dollar bonus when he had only gotten five thousand . Greta came in and explained that my work in a recent project merited that bonus. Greta also told Mark the he was lucky to get a bonus at all because he had made several errors that I had corrected.

Mark huffed and stomped off. I looked at Greta with a raised eyebrow. She told me to check my email. The email contained drafting notes from the Chief of Drafting and Design. He had approved the project based on my recommendations and changes to the overall floor plan.

When I told Greta I thought it was another test, she laughed at me and tossed me an envelope. She commended me for my work and told me to keep it up. Wednesday morning I tried to text Courtney, but she didn't respond.

I texted Katie after I got to work. She called me back, with a cheerful and sultry voice. When I asked her if the three of them were coming to see me Friday, she hedged, saying that her and Min didn't have a way to get to Vegas.