Long Night with Mistress Liz Pt. 01

Story Info
My first meeting with mistress was worse than I fantasized.
1.2k words
4.13
11.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been talking to mistress Liz for over a year now. Every few months I'd send her a Snapchat when I was horny and ask if I could come over tonight to which she would usually respond that she was busy or it was too late of notice. The few times she would respond I would chicken out and would dive into a library of excuses of my own. I liked her, not because she was beautiful, but because she was the only mistress twisted enough to listen to my dark fantasies and actually occasionally add to them and make me fear for my own safety. I was used to being ignored by other online mistresses or to find out they were fake or asking for money. Liz was not. She genuinely just liked crushing men's spirits and I loved it.

I'm not unattractive and have been with a fair share of women but never a very dominate one. The one real-time girl that I ever felt comfortable enough to share some of my fantasies with, Mikayla, such as being pegged or tied up, ended up leaving me for a guy in New York City. That's ok, I wasn't even sure if I was ready. I had always dreamed of the day that a woman would tie me up and have her way with me but the idea of it actually happening terrified me, especially with Liz. See there are two types of girls that I share my fantasies with. The first ones are the Mikaylas. These are the girls that I match with on local dating sites and feel like I might actually have a shot with as a long term relationship so I tell them I like being submissive sometimes, a lie to hopefully not scare them off. In honesty I'm a complete sub, always have been. I want nothing more than to be bound by women and worship the ground they walk on. To be tortured with no safe words. I don't know why I get that way, one little tap on my balls and I'm crying in pain but I can't stop watching cbt videos online fantasizing about what it would be like to be helplessly tortured with no way out.

That brings me to the second type of woman. These are the Liz's. The women I share my most f*cked up fantasies with because I feel secure in the fact that we will never actually end up meeting. These things are usually things that deep down I know I don't act loyally want but when my mind wonders in this direction, I can't help but tell someone that wants to do it with me as well. Helping me live the fantasy vicariously through our text.

This is until I got a message from Liz one day at just the wrong time.

I was home alone doing my usual Sunday morning wank, laying on my couch while looking at images of women holding chastity cages with captions such as "put this on and I'll have you on your knees begging to suck my dick in a week".

The text was just three lines long, it contained my full name, my street address, and a note that said "see you in 30 minutes. It's going to be a long night slave. 💋"

I didn't know what to do. I usually would have responded with more questions and fear but the pictures I had been looking at combined with those texts had be completely hypnotized. I knew that this may be the only chance I ever had to live out the fantasies I had dreamed of for years. I knew that I had to go through with it.

The door bell rang and I answered it after about 30 seconds, pretending I hadn't been watching for her car to pull up. She should before me at about 5'2", on the curvier side but still quite beautiful. She had dyed black hair with a red streak down her bangs that added to her wickedness. She was tattooed all over with many piercings on her nose and ears. I knew from photos that she had piercings other places.... She was holding a bag filled with multiple bottles of wine and another black bag, I assumed was for her toys. I showed her to the couch where she explained that she wanted me to drink a little to loosen me up. She told me she wanted me to have two glasses of wine before I even touched her. This wasn't a problem for me as I was 6'1 and 200 pounds. I ended up finishing a whole bottle by myself while we got to know each other. Although I had to go to the bathroom at this point pretty badly since we had been there for about an hour, I soon forgot about it as mistress slid closer to me and grabbed my crotch firmly and without hesitation turning my attention to my massive boner. She pulled a leash out of her back pocket with a lock on the collar and slid it around my neck, locking it into place. "I own you boy" she said

"Yes mistress" is all I could mutter.

She lead me down the hall to my bedroom and opened the walk in closet. She pointed at the pole holding my clothes and said "here's your bed tonight slut". She then pulled out a pair of police grade handcuffs and walked me like a puppy over to the pole.

I knew what she wanted but I protested. "Please mistress I must go to the restroom first."

She was unhappy so she let me know with kick to the balls that left me on the ground in complete agony. At this point it started to feel like less of a fantasy and I began to worry. While on the ground she slowly and sweetly grabbed my cock and started to get it erect. She knew how to get her way. She explained to me that she promised she would let me go to the restroom but first I had to listen to her. The kick to the balls was going to feel like a blowjob compared to what she would do if I didn't listen. She smiled while still stroking me and said "now I'm going to tell you one more time, put your hands above your head."

I accepted her offer and felt her seal my fate with the handcuffs. "Good slut, now first things first" she said as she walked over to her black leather bag and pulled something out. She walked back over to me and slid a black mask over my face with no eyeholes. But a mouth hole for breathing, I could feel her teasing my cock again. "You should know from my messages that I looove destroying men." She says while pressing on my bladder very hard making me almost pee myself on the spot. I then feel a very sharp pinch on my penis. Mistress had attached what felt like a very strong wood workers clamp right on the top of my penis. "I lied about you being able to go to the bathroom tonight and this clamp will enforce our little rule." She said, twisting the clamp and laughing. causing agonizing pain and suffering. I was very scared at this point. I had to go so bad and there was no relief. I couldn't believe how uncomfortable I was and the night had only just begun.