All Comments on 'Spanking Discovery'

by fantaseeboy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 stars

Well written and very enjoyable story. I loved the concept of having to make a confession for each spank and will be adopting it into my own role-play. A follow-up chapter at Mallorie's Mother's would be great (I speak as someone who was spanked by his Mother-in-Law three times).

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
And other discoveries

I thought it was so sweet and adorable that this young man always wanted to come with cum in his own mouth.

Gem_In_the_RoughGem_In_the_Roughover 4 years ago
So much good stuff!

A lot of this story is about things I'm not into, but the whole, very loving scene is one of the best I've read. The understanding Mallorie, and all her teasing, and making him do things - or promising to - excellent! Hope to see a sequel someday.

mattenwmattenwalmost 4 years ago

Are you writing about a little boy or what? Any man would hit the whore to the ground and then throw her on the trash heap! I can't follow your imagination!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I like your stories, it's nice that she open minded about his less than manly qualities, but please dont have him have sex with a guy. He has a wife that he loves and loves him back. Not every passing kink in life needs exploring. Ditto the sharing with the moms. What I like about your writing is the communication and love expressed in them. I dont like sissy stories or feminization and dont have a small dick kink, but I nonetheless enjoy your stories. That's go writing.

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMiover 2 years ago

I just LOVE all of your stories!!!! This one was Fantastic as usual!!!!!!!!

Slaveslutpatty69Slaveslutpatty69almost 2 years ago

This story is very hot. I masturbated thinking I was Bobby. It was incredible

AnonykAnonyk3 months ago

A+ dialogue. I wish there was a sequel to this one. At least with the moms.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfantaseeboy@fantaseeboy
Thank you for the votes, kindly worded comments, and private emails during my writing adventure! I'm grateful for your support. Thank you to everyone who has shown thier appreciation for my work.