Long Road to Redemption

Story Info
Can a trafficked Thai girl survive an unexpected client?
2.7k words
4.46
18.3k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Somewhere on the Outskirts of Philadelphia...

New Paradise.

Its name was pretentious as hell, all things considered.

The rundown motel looked like it belonged on the set of some post-apocalyptic film. Its neon sign was hanging cock-eyed, halfway falling off the post out front, and only two of the letters were still even lit. Meanwhile its gravel parking lot surrounded a drab, L-shaped complex with slate gray vinyl siding that perfectly foreshadowed the torn up, unkempt rooms within. Inside one of those rooms, an everyday tragedy unfolded.

A 26-year-old Thai girl sat naked, straddling a man's face. His sucking and licking sounds were joined by hers as she leaned over his lap in a 69 position. His cock was both thick and long. As Aranya sucked on the tip, it occurred to her that it was much bigger than any client she'd had in recent memory.

"Aahhhh... fuck, baby...just like that. Ooohhh..." The man was a young assistant coach for a local college team. His name was Rick... or was it Jack? Aranya had already forgotten. His was just another in a long line of cocks she had pleasured, and would continue to pleasure, in order to survive. He was one of those men who could compartmentalize. One of those men who could take advantage of a woman's 'services' without caring whether she was being trafficked or not. What did this 'Jack' or 'Rick' care for her, Aranya thought, as she trailed her tongue down to the base of his shaft, sucking gently on his balls.

She was trash to him -- a thing to be used and then forgotten. She was a piece of ass. A mouth. A pussy. That was all she was to him. That was all she was to most of this miserable world. And yet she survived...was determined to survive, because despite it all she had something to live for. Someone.

"Ooohhh yeah, babe. You've got a sweet mouth," Rick/Jack groaned.

His encouragement meant nothing to her except on the most primal level. On that most primal level, Aranya let her body respond. It made the toil feel less like toil. When she'd been younger, newer to this life, she had tried withdrawing into an inner shell of numbness, but that method had its drawbacks. Surrendering to pleasure, that was the lesser of two evils. So now the slender Thai girl moaned a little for her client's benefit. She shivered a bit as he nibbled on her pussy, his tongue swiping along her clit.

"You like that, slut?"

"Mmm-hmm," she said with a sigh, then smothered his cock again, slurping on it loudly.

Aranya had a keen sense of time. Her client had only paid for an hour. His time was almost up, she was sure of it. He was her last client of the day, too. Her heart pumped with hope. As if it now fueled her, she sucked harder on his cock. His pre-cum swam in her mouth, teased her taste buds. She deep-throated him now, almost choking on cock, then came up for air sputtering. Strings of pre-cum dangled from her lips. His cock was as huge as ever. She pumped it with one tiny fist, marveling at how it glistened.

A hand tapped lightly on her ass.

"That's enough appetizer, slut. Now I want the main course." His derogatory language didn't upset her. She was used to it. The beautiful Thai girl swiveled around on the dilapidated bed. She repositioned herself on the client's lap. He was Caucasian, reasonably handsome, with a wide forehead and a bulging, almost caveman-like brow. His blue eyes stared greedily up at her medium-sized breasts, which he now reached up to fondle and pet.

"Climb aboard, girl. Sink that pussy on my cock."

Aranya grasped the base of Rick/Jack's cock and slowly eased herself onto him. It wasn't difficult, she was already so wet. Once they were joined, she splayed her hands on his chest and began humping him, fucking him, making sure he could enjoy the sight of her bouncing breasts as she rode his shaft. The client seemed oh-so-pleased, groaning appreciatively while the bedsprings creaked and squeaked. While she fucked him, her mind wandered. Now she was the one compartmentalizing. Half of her was in the moment, her primal self relishing the feel of his cock rubbing against her inner walls, but the other half of her was annoyed. Was his name Rick or Jack? She should remember. The vibrant part of her that had died, withered, or gone into hiding long ago every so often reared its righteous head. She should at least know the name of the man she was 'making love with.'

When the door to the motel room exploded inward, Aranya didn't even miss a beat. She kept humping her client's cock because she knew who that was. She knew even before she glanced toward the door and saw that door halfway off its hinges.

"Your time's up, asshole." The voice rumbled, dark, like distant thunder. Viktor's voice.

Viktor Green, AKA the 'Green-eyed Ghoul' -- that, at least, was what the other girls called him. He was a Russian, his skin always an unhealthy green pallor that matched his eyes. Musclebound and with the deadly eyes of a killer, Viktor was one of Mr. Hobbes' 'handlers.' That was the sanitized term they used for the men who were supposed to watch the girls and make sure they did - and fucked - as they were told. Viktor just so happened to be Aranya's handler, and a fastidious one at that.

"Oh shit." The client beneath her -- Aranya was now sure that his name was Rick -- motioned frantically at the nightstand. "Don't burst a blood vessel, man. I'm good for it."

"You pay UP FRONT for all services. You know the rules," Viktor said grimly. He stalked over toward the nightstand. Aranya kept gyrating on Rick's lap. She slid her pussy up and down the man's cock, which was still surprisingly hard despite the stress of the situation.

"Mmmm. We know you're good for it, baby. Don't worry," Aranya purred, trying to ease her client's anxiety. She leaned down, kissing him while her pussy hugged his cock. Meanwhile Viktor flipped through the man's wallet, fished out two Benjamins, and tucked them away in his back pocket.

"One more hour, not a minute more," the vicious Russian warned. He turned to leave, then paused. He stood beside the bed and gave Aranya an apologetic look, but it had nothing to do with his bursting through the door or the rude interruption.

"You got another request... one more client. This one's a high roller."

Viktor must have anticipated the disappointment in Aranya's eyes. An apology had laced his voice. He leaned forward, caressing her right breast with one hand as he gently kissed her on the lips. Reluctantly, Viktor broke off the kiss. He stood back up. Aranya stilled on her client's lap. With a cock embedded deep in her pussy, she thought about the daughter she wouldn't get to read bedtime stories with tonight.

"After you're done with him, go home for a bit," Viktor offered. "I'll stall your next client. I can give you a couple hours. Be back here by half past midnight."

That would give Aranya just over two hours to get home, read Kamlai a few stories and kiss her good night, and then get ready for this 'higher roller,' whoever he might be. She hated it, hated this life, now more than ever, but there were tiny glimmers in the dark. As odd as it seemed, Viktor was one of those glimmers. Brusque and ruthless, Viktor nevertheless had this ever-so-tiny soft spot in his impenetrable armor with Aranya's name on it. Stalling a high roller who was probably also an entitled prick was easier said than done. Viktor would be taking some heat for her sake, and they both knew it.

"OK. Thanks," Aranya said shyly. Why did she feel like blushing now? She was naked, fucking on a man's lap while having a conversation with someone else, and that didn't make her want to blush, so why did Viktor's simple act of kindness do what nothing else could?

As Viktor shut the door behind him, Aranya's self-consciousness vanished. She groaned as her forgotten client, Rick, reached up, clasped the nape of her neck, and brought her face toward him for another kiss.

"We don't have much time, slut. Let's make the most of it," he growled. After a brief but almost brutal kiss, the impatient client wanted to change positions. Aranya abruptly found herself on hands and knees while Rick lined up his cock behind her. He thrust inside her with one quick, decisive motion, fucking her like a jackhammer as the bed springs squeaked and protested.

"Oh yes. Oh please fuck me, babe," Aranya moaned. The more she cooed and moaned for him, the faster he would come -- that was her fervent hope. He seemed annoyed at her attempts to be so overeager, as if he knew exactly what she was thinking. Grabbing her by the hair, he yanked her head back as he pummeled her with his cock. Their bodies joined again and again, his balls making light smacking sounds against the backs of her thighs. She felt a tiny discomfort pulling at the roots of her hair as Rick held her head in place, fucking her.

"Take it, bitch. Take my cock deep in your tiny slut's pussy," he growled, getting into it. "Call me 'Master' and thank me for this cock fucking you right now. Do it!"

Aranya had sensed a bestial side to the man the moment she'd first entered the room. She could always tell when her client had a darker side. This man's darkness wasn't the pitch-black she'd heard about from other girls -- girls who'd had clients who were so brutal that their stories had made her shiver. But this man clearly meant business, and Rick might get more brutal if she didn't play along, so she did.

"Master, thank you for fucking me!" she crooned. "Please fuck me hard, Master. Fuck this little slut so rough, Sir!"

The bed now creaked and groaned so loudly with the motion of Rick's ruthless fucks that it seemed like it might actually fall apart. The bed jostled against the wall, creating a deafening staccato rhythm as the client's shaft vanished inside Aranya's slick cunt again and again. She groaned as Rick slid his free hand around and clamped it right over her mouth. She let out a muffled squeal as his cock kept pounding into her, drawing out the pleasure, wringing an unexpected climax from her willing body.

"You fucking SLUT. Did you just CUM?" Rick's half-angry, half-smug shout made her shiver while the remnants of her orgasm, coaxed out partly through the endorphins and fear surging through her body, created a bewildering mix of shame and pleasure. His hand slid down to cup her chin roughly, and to give her mouth just enough room for her to answer.

"Yes Master, I came," she said breathlessly, her body singing with sensations as she began ramming her hips back, slamming her cunt back to encase his cock each time it plunged forward to claim her. Sweat coated her back and mingled between their bodies as their fucking intensified. He gave her ass a resounding SLAP as he kept plunging into her. She could feel his manhood straining inside of her. She had a sixth sense about telling when a man was about to come, and this one wouldn't last much longer.

"You nasty, bitch. I'm going to make you a cum-filled whore. What do you think of that?"

"I love it, Master," she said eagerly, panting. "Make me your cum-filled whore."

Her inward thoughts whispered all the while, 'The sooner I become your cum-filled whore, the sooner I can go home and see my daughter.' And yet strangely enough, in counterpoint to her impatience, Aranya's libido-surrendering feminine instincts continued to coil through her and make the whole experience bearable. Now she felt both of Rick's hands clamp onto her shoulders as he threw his hips forward with all his might. His testicles flew forward, slapping against the backs of Aranya's thighs, and he bellowed almost like a beast. Aranya's hands clenched up, grasping fistfuls of the bed sheets as she felt Rick's cock twitch and spasm inside of her, spewing shot after shot of thick, viscous jism deep in her pussy, so deep she felt it might as well have coated her entire womb.

"UHH!!! UHHHH!!!" Rick's body trembled as he spent himself inside of the slender Thai hottie. He ground his crotch against Aranya's ass and enjoyed the ecstasy of emptying his balls completely in a beautiful girl. Aranya, for her part, closed her eyes and ground her sex back against him, helping wring out every last sperm-filled drop. At last, with a depleted yet happy look of contentment, Rick leaned over Aranya's back, panting. He softly kissed her left shoulder, then cupped both of her breasts and gave them a little squeeze.

"That was amazing. You were amazing," he breathed. She turned her head sideways. They kissed, and it was a surprisingly delicate joining of the lips. Then she felt his now semi-flaccid cock slip out of her. Rick dismounted from the bed, staring at her gorgeous ass and the stream of cum now slowly oozing from between her cunt lips to stain the sheets.

"Damn, girl. That's a creampie I won't soon forget." He gave her ass an affectionate slap, then walked over to the plastic folding chair by the window. He scooped up his clothes and began pulling on his boxers and jeans. "I know I paid for the full extra hour, but I'll, uh, let you, uh, leave a little early. You've earned it," he said magnanimously, proudly, as if he was doing her a great and wonderful favor.

Aranya smiled at him, nodding. "Thank you."

As she went to put on her clothes, she knew that she would probably never see him again. The thought didn't please or sadden her. Only when she was outside, in the parking lot, as a fine mist began to rain down from the night sky, did she take a deep breath and allow herself to feel again. Excitement. That was what she felt. Gratitude. She would go home and see her 7-year-old daughter, the one who made all of this worth it.

Just as she was about to get into her car, though, her cell phone whirred. Viktor. She answered.

"I just wanted to warn you. The high roller client, it's D.J. Kafka."

Aranya's heart skipped a beat. She knew that name. Some of the girls whispered things... scary things. She tried not to think about it. Maybe the rumors weren't true. She fervently hoped they weren't. With her heart almost crawling up out of her throat, Aranya could barely speak.

"Thanks for the warning, Vik. I'll be careful."

"Please do, Ara. This one's untouchable. He's got too many friends in too many high places. I can't protect you." Translation: the dirtbag was too wealthy, important, and connected to face any kind of music. In other words, he was the type of elite client who could do whatever he wanted with his rented female 'companions' and get away with it.

Aranya tucked her phone away and turned on the engine. She pulled out of the gravel lot and tried to keep the dread at bay. Instead, she focused on the only thing that could keep her sane. A few more minutes with her daughter. She would see her soon. She would tuck her into bed for the night, tell her just how much she loved her.

'I'll gladly live a thousand nightmares so that you can be safe, so that you can dream,' she thought to herself as the wipers on the windshield flicked back and forth, droplets glistening on the glass like tiny stars. 'I'll gladly live a nightmare if it means you'll never have to.'

End of Chapter 1

AUTHOR NOTE:

This story is part of a new series I'll be working on... more plot-heavy, with still plenty of sex. I hope you like it.

~Kitty