Long Sentence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Only reason to get a divorce? Is if I want to get married again," Michael said. "So, Pam? You're on your own. I'm paying on the house, I'm paying the utilities, but everything else? Food? Clothes? Your car? Nuh uh; that's your problem."

"But what about the baby? We, we're having a baby," Pamela spluttered.

"Uh huh. Ain't love grand?" Michael said. "I've set some money aside in an escrow. Email me, yes, I still have the same email address, email me the bills and I will pay my half."

"But, but we're having a baby. Michael, we, we're having a baby. We're going to be parents," Pamela sobbed.

"Yeah, God help that poor kid with Georgie and Kathy fucking it up," Michael sighed. "I mean, look at the great job they did with you."

"But we're having a..." Pamela sobbed as Michael placed the handset onto the cradle.

""You, sir, are a dick," Michael said to himself as he logged onto the foreign exchanges.

"So, it true?" Cindy asked at four o'clock as Michael sat in the break room, sipping a cup of coffee.

"Mm hmm," next Friday," Michael agreed.

"Well, going miss you and that magic cock of yours," Cindy said.

Michael wasn't surprised when the attractive blonde showed up at his apartment. Cindy laughed, seeing that Michael had packed nothing.

"Typical man; you're going to wait until the last minute, aren't you?" Cindy said, already shedding her clothes. "And then you'll be all like, 'shit! Never get this done!'"

Cindy Breaux was not a morning person. Cindy did not like being thrown out of Michael's apartment at six in the morning.

By nine that evening, Michael had his entire apartment packed up and ready to go. Sitting at the Dead End, enjoying a delicious hamburger and onion rings, Michael again thought of his half-sister Mindy. The girl on the stage looked nothing like Mindy, but Michael thought of his cute, chubby sister bouncing and gyrating to an insipid hip-hop song, dressed in lacy thong and pasties. Michael resolved to pay Mindy a visit, assuming she still lived in Gratchley. They'd not been particularly close growing up and that tenuous bond had snapped when Michael left home to attend Norwill University in Norwill, Tennessee.

"God, just two more days," Michael thought as he put his second to last clean suit on. "Today and tomorrow."

"No, no, no," Michael thought as he saw his father-in-law's minivan sitting next to his automobile. "Come on, God, no. I prayed. Doesn't that count for something? I prayed."

"Michael! Son!" George said, exuding false cheer as he stepped out of his minivan.

"George! Douchebag!" Michael replied. "How the fuck you been? Damned glad to see you, damned glad. Hey, want come on in, have a beer?"

George's face reflected his feelings about being called 'douchebag,' Michael's provanity and being offered alcohol, expecially at seven twenty on a Thursday morning. He moved to intercept Michael before Michael could get into his car.

"Now, what the fuck; what? You called the cops?" Michael asked and George turned to look where Michael pointed.

"Dumb ass," Michael thought as he hopped into his car.

George tried to stand behind Michael's car. George saw that Michael was determined to leave, whether or not George was in the way or not. He wisely jumped out of the way.

"Just two more days, God, then You can do whatever you want, okay?" Michael bargained with God as he drove to work.

Michael arrived to work with no incident. He logged onto his computer and saw that many of his files had already been reassigned. In truth, Michael was being paid to hold an office chair down for the next sixteen hours.

"Sorry, Mr. Chopin," Butch Everhart simpered just before lunchtime as he wheeled a cart into the office.

"Butch, nothing to be sorry about," Michael said cheerfully as he helped Butch load everything onto the cart. "How's Yvette? Saw the memo; she's out on maternity leave as of Monday?"

"Oh God, we, we're both just so ready to get this over with," Butch sighed dramatically.

Butch and Michael chatted for a few minutes while Butch strapped everything down. Just as Butch wheeled the cart toward the elevator, Michael's office telephone jangled.

"Thibodaux Investments. This is Michael Chopin," Michael answered his phone.

"I'm pregnant," Faith Decker tearfully said. "Did one of them home kits and..."

"God, really? Two more days?" Michael said and believed he could actually hear the echo of laughter as he talked with Faith.

"You sir, are a dick," Michael said to himself as he promised the tearful eighteen year old girl that they'd work together, they'd figure out a solution.

Despite his inner turmoil, Michael chatted pleasantly with his coworkers that crammed into the elevator at lunchtime. Flipping a mental coin, Michael decided to go to Clark's Drive-In for lunch.

"You sir, are a dick," Michael said to himself as he wrestled the bed into the small box U-Haul truck he'd rented from Huvall's Texaco upon leaving Clark's Drive-In that afternoon.

Michael ran the vacuum cleaner over the carpet in his now emptied apartment, checked his closets and refrigerator one last time, then dropped the keys to his apartment into the mail slot in front of the Manager's office. The upright vacuum cleaner when into the back seat of his car. He then drove to the Motel Acadiana.

"Free movies in the room," the bored clerk at the counter of the Motel Acadiana informed Michael as he paid for the room.

After a not so comfortable night's sleep on a cheap flimsy mattress, Michael blearily turned off the anal pornographic movies and jumped into a tepid spray. He had started the evening out watching Asian porn; the web site for Childress, Vouvillion, & Cohen showed that Mindy Cohen was a very cute Asian-American woman. But after an hour of listening to butchered English by some haggard looking Asian women, Michael had switched over to anal pornography.

Michael used the threadbare towel to semi-dry himself. The anemic motel hair dryer did little to dry his wet hair. Then Michael put on his last clean clothes, double checked he was leaving nothing behind and labored to hitch his BMW to the box truck. Sweating from the exertion, Michael drove the cumbersome U-Haul to work. Sitting at his bare desk, Michael picked up the office telephone and called Faith's cell phone.

"You sir, are a dick," Michael said as he confirmed with Faith that they'd meet Saturday morning at his home at 2121 Pitman Road.

At work, he shook a few hands, said he'd miss the good friends he'd made there, and finally left Thibodaux Investments for the last time. His cell phone immediately started squawking turn by turn directions before he pulled out of the parking deck. Michael's back already hurt as he thought about the six hour drive ahead of himself.

"Wonder how that went," Michael asked himself when he woke up, still bleary from a long drive and an unfamiliar mattress in Myndee's Home Comfort Inn.

Michael imagined Pamela's outrage and Faith's heartbreak at their meeting earlier this morning. In his mind's eye, he could see the adorably cute Faith Decker knocking on the door of 2121 Pitman Road, and the beautiful, still sleepy face of Pamela Chopin opening the door.

Lori Knowles, his Gold Standard Real Estate agent sent him a text message that she'd be there in thirty minutes. Michael decided he didn't need to shave, but he did need to have some coffee, did need to brush his teeth.

Lori Knowles was an attractive, vivacious blonde in her mid-twenties. She was smartly dressed and drove a brand new Lexus SUV. Her handshake was a firm one, though she did hold it a little too long, in Michael's opinion. She also made sure to thrust her chest forward, or so Michael imagined this.

"Okay, I ran the numbers you gave me," Lori said, her Texas twang coming out loud and proud. "This first one? On Kent Avenue? Has a fenced in back yard, has three bedrooms, two and a half baths; perfect for starting a family."

"No plans to start a family just yet," Michael smiled then wondered if he heard the echo of laughter.

The End.

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you sincerely for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad. Likewise, I also thank those that take the time to rate my work, those that 'Favorite' my words.

This is in the 'Loving Wives' category because there is no 'Loving Husbands' category.

The Casual lounge, Joe Bob, and Terry are all introduced in 'Is This Seat Taken?' in the Lesbian Sex category.

Whitney, the beautiful blonde neighbor is first mentioned in 'Vanity' in the Loving Wives category. Polly Chastaine, Michael's other neighbor is a reoccurring character in a few stories centered in and around the Greater DeGarde area. The romance between Whitney and Polly is introduced in is 'Is This Seat Taken?' in the Lesbian Sex category.

For those of you that may be concerned about Polly drinking while pregnant as was revealed in 'Twist To Remove' in the Loving Wives category, this story takes place just before she is artificially inseminated.

Thibodaux Investments,, Michael Chopin's place of employment is introduced in 'Kneel' in the Mature category.

The Church Of The Risen And Living Messiah, as well as the Reverend Smith are first introduced in the 'Oddball' series in the First Time category.

Faith Decker is the youngest daughter of Angela and Duane Decker. Angela and Duane are mentioned in 'Garden By The Front Door' in the Loving Wives category. In that story, it is mentioned that Angela and Duane have four children. Their oldest daughter, Joy Decker is mentioned in 'Goodman, Dorsey, Miller...' in Loving Wives. Hope Decker is briefly mentioned in 'Alana's Playtime' in the Lesbian Sex category.

Cindy Breaux, the flirty Collections agent is a minor character briefly mentioned in 'Eyes like the Ocean' in the Anal category.

Michael's lawyer, Peter Neulin is a character first introduced in '1, 2, No 3rd Strike' in the Loving Wives category.

Doug 'Sonny' Merchot, Cindy Breaux's husband is briefly mentioned in 'Five Trailers: Lot C' in the Romance category.

Nina Crowder is first introduced in the 'Tequila' series. Her story, as well as the introduction of her wife Brooke Crowder and the conception of their daughter Christine are featured in "Am I?" in the Lesbian Sex category.

Billy Stevens and his 'wife' Sarah, as well as their gaggle of offspring are the primary characters of 'Azalea' in the Incest/Taboo category.

Yvette Wooten and Butch Everhart are the primary characters in 'Vodka: Peppermint & Chocolate' in the Transgender & Crossdressers category. At the end of that story, Yvette reveals that she is pregnant.

Kimberly, Tom's wife is introduced in 'Kneel' in the Mature category.

The firm of Childress, Couvillion and Cohen Accounting is introduced in 'Painting Pearls' in the Lesbian Sex category. Mindy Cohen is introduced in 'Bryce in the Park's Bathroom' in the Transgender & Crossdressers category. She is also mentioned in 'Keeping Secrets' in the Lesbian Sex category.

Michael's half-sister Mindy Wellchen, and Sugar Plums Gentlemen's Club, Mindy's place of employment are mentioned in 'Narcissus Smiled' in the Loving Wives category.

Carter Fullilove, Pamela's attorney is a character first introduced in 'Nudge' in the Loving Wives category.

Lori Knowles, Michael's Gold Standard Real Estate agent is a very minor character in 'Write It Down' in the First Time category. Her position as a real estate agent is briefly mentioned in "Am I?" in the Lesbian Sex category.

Man plans and the gods laugh.

Have a swell day. And some of you, have a swollen day.