All Comments on 'Long Story of Sucking My First Cock'

by zephyer

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Rwa4768Rwa4768over 5 years ago
Great story

I thought your story was well written. I grew up in that same time period and know a little bit about the things you are writing about. I was never in the military, but I remember hearing stories about young men getting kicked out of the service for being gay. Growing up I had a few experiences with getting my cock sucked but never returned the favor because I was afraid of being called a queer by someone. I finally sucked my first cock when I was 62 and loved it. I wish I had the n er even to suck cock when I was younger. Now I suck cock any chance I get and don't even care a want my cock sucked in return. My pleasure comes from pleasing other men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Same time period for me

I was born and spent my whole life in Texas. Very conservative religious family. I graduated from high school in the early 70s and went off the college. When I was a like 11 or 12 my neighborhood boys and my cousins starting "force" stripping each other (was not force it was make believe) and put our hands all over each other including holding each other cock. One day one of the guys brought a picture of a girl with a cock in her mouth that he had found in the garage (where is father did hid them so his wife would not find them). So that started putting a cock in each others mouths. I knew we never came in anyone mouth. We did not know anything since it was before the internet. When I was in high school I heard about guys that suck you like a girl is suppose to do for you (I did know where to find them). Starting my first semester in college guys hit on me at school, in stores, at the park (I played tennis almost every day and ran cross country) from high school into college. First thing, guys ask to suck my cock and it felt good and usually ask for your cum (a new experience to come in someone mouth) and I learned how to really suck. I did masturbation in high school (instead of birds and bees talk from my father, he gave me a book (one chapter said masturbation was gift from God as it keep you from committing lust). Not long before I met some married men and that not only did they sucked me but ask me to fuck them (had no idea what to do, but they taught from the very first guy). A few years later a guy gave me a rim job and I almost jump through roof from the pleasure it gave me. I did not take as long as you, but it was a journey.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Long Story of Sucking My First Cock is a well written & entertaining story. Zephyer captures the tension when a guy shifts his sexual attention from women to men and the problems inherent in that switch. Your nervousness, for instance can lead to a lot of different things, like using the bathroom frequently, acting silly and locking the video booth doors. I had similar situations. I was in a booth watching a video and a guy came in to the booth. He started feeling me up and I almost had a panic attack. I said no and he walked out. A minute later I walked out of the booth and handed him all of my remaining tokens. Eventually I got over the nerves and sucked a couple of cocks. It was a great feeling. I was in the military & this was before don't ask don't tell. I could have been court martialed. I put those desires on hold for years and have recently sucked my first cock after 40 years. I will continue sucking because it is so good.

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

A good story of growing up in an era when you had to be very discrete about your desires to suck cock. I was in high school during the seventies and to this day, I can picture team mates and gym partners in their tighty whities and jockstraps. Showers were mandatory after practices and gym class so I can tell you to this day, the guys names and whether they were cut or uncut. I used to masturbate thinking about sucking their cocks all the time, especially in their underwear or jockstraps after a workout. It wasn't until college where I first sucked a cock and also discovered the joy of women and realized that I was likely a bisexual who loved the idea of sucking cock and eating pussy. To this day, I love the old vintage guy mags like Mandate, Honcho, Inches, Blueboy, Bi-Options which I sought out to feed my fantasies of cock. Also anything to do with those short shorts from the gym classes of the seventies and the hairy untrimmed look of their crotches in jockstraps. They left a lasting impression on my young mind and as an adult father, I still want to suck cock but don't pursue it due to my long term marriage. But, I'm sure if the opportunity was to spontaneously happen, I would be hard pressed to not want to get on my knees. I know I would once again enjoy a hard, virile, silky soft, veiny beautiful cock sliding in and out of my mouth and hearing those low gutteral masculine moans and the feel of his cock pumping semen into my willing mouth as his balls contract in my hand...oh such a nice thought, it is true it stays with you once you succumb to these primal desires!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userzephyer@zephyer
I like to write my stories using bits and pieces of real people, places, and experiences. I especially like hearing of people's first-time sex or wildest times stories. I don't mind constructive criticism of my writing. Have a comment or story idea please email me.