Long Story Short Pt. 04

Story Info
Ditzy Mia learns to love studying.
3.5k words
4.71
6.2k
8

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over 18 years of age. This section is from a new POV.

***

So it all really began when I got my report card.

It wasn't good. I mean, I don't usually expect a lot of my report cards. I wasn't good at school. Teachers said I was only really good at things that I was interested in. It's just that what I was interested in was boys and parties and music and stuff like that. I was decent with my art classes, though- As and Bs, which I'm pretty sure was the only reason that I hadn't been kicked out of school already.

For everything else, though? I get distracted. My attention wanders a bit and it's really, really hard to keep going back to the boring pages when there's just sooo much more wicked stuff going on-

(-like that time that I was trying to study for a history paper about China or something and then a squirrel was, like, tapping on my window? Like it needed help or something. So I spent most of the night looking for it and then I read up on if you could adopt a squirrel and it turns out you can't, which is really sad. Then I read up the Wikipedia page about squirrels and learned a lot about squirrels but nothing about China, which-)

-which hasn't helped my studies at all.

So I was complaining about it to Hsin and she was all, like, "Why don't you get Five-a-Day to make you smarter?"

Five-a-Day was like this weird hypnotist who got his powers from a Greek dog or something- I wasn't really paying attention when I found out. He used to be this guy that pretty much no-one knew about- he wasn't, like, a creep or a loser or anything- there was this incident with a kitten, you know? - but he was just...kinda there, in the background. You know what I mean? And then he gained mind control powers and he was giving all of these upgrades to girls. Like Moesha made it so that she thought she was naked- she wasn't actually naked, she just thought she was-and it was really, really hot for her because I guess she liked being naked in front of people and hey, not judging but wouldn't you feel cold? I dunno-

-anyway, most of the girls in senior year had something done to them. And I said, "What do you mean?"

"Well," Hsin said, "I got a sports package."

"Oh." Hsin was a cheerleader and she was really intense about it, like how I was all scatterbrained about stuff? She was the opposite. She was incredibly focused about cheerleading. Wanted it to be an Olympic sport and stuff. She was always talking about how difficult it was and how cheerleaders had to be driven and how too many cheerleaders just did it to get boys and stuff like that (guilty). So I wasn't surprised that she'd gone and talked to Five-a-Day to get herself upgraded.

"So, you're like- stronger and shit?" I looked her over.

"No," she said. "I get really, really focused. It's like I'm in the zone when I'm practicing, you know? And it feels..."

"What?"

She shivered and bit her lip. "I feels so good. Like, really, really good. I need to go to the toilet afterwards, if you know what I mean."

"Wow."

"I'm going to push for all the girls to get the upgrade at the next cheer meet- we're going to smash the regional comps! So yeah, you should go get an academic upgrade or something." She patted me on the shoulder. "You do it now, I reckon you might be able to get into college."

I laughed. Me? In college? There was no way my grades were good enough. There wasn't nearly enough time left in the year. "I'm not college material."

"You sure?" Hsin said, a glint in her eye. "College life. College parties. College boys."

I nodded thoughtfully. She made an excellent series of points. "Fine then. I'll talk to Five-a-Day."

So I did. I mean, I actually talked to Tara, who was Five-a-Day's bff and also kind of his secretary? She was pretty in a thin sort of way but really kind of closed-off. Like, whenever you talked to her about getting an upgrade she got this far-away look on her face. I guess she was worried about doing anything dodgy because she was always going on about making sure we wanted all this stuff (duh, of course we did.)

So I went and I talked to her and she was all, like, sure we can get it done and I was like wicked and she was like let us know if you don't like it and I was like sure and then Gabby showed up and it got awkward and then the next day Five-a-Day came around and we talked for like a minute and then that was that.

I was upgraded.

Didn't really feel any difference straight away. I went home and had dinner with my parents and it was meatloaf-

(-and I hate meatloaf because it tastes terrible so I always use gravy to mask the taste but Mom's started to use this cheap gravy which she totally denies but I can taste the difference Mom, and so I'm just left with bad meatloaf and too much bad gravy and I still get in trouble for using too much gravy and-)

-so anyway then I went upstairs to do my math homework.

Math. No-one likes math. Okay, no-one sane likes math. So I opened the books and I started on my maths homework and...

I just kind of slipped into it.

It's hard to explain. All of the logic puzzles and questions and complexities were just- there, in my head, filling my mind entirely. My surface thoughts, my deep thoughts, my subconscious thoughts, they concentrated on math and stayed there, all sharp and clear in a way that I never felt before. I swam in those math questions, gulped them down in filled myself with them; wrote them on my bones and wrestled with them in my blood.

If that squirrel came back and offered me drugs for free I wouldn't have noticed.

When I surfaced from whatever sea of consciousness I'd just entered, I figured out four things really quickly.

1) Two whole goddamn hours had passed and I hadn't been distracted. Not once.

2) I was pretty sure that I'd done better with the answers. Not perfect or anything but better. Having my brain focused like a laser paid off in a big way.

3) I was horny.

4) Like, super-hyper-mega horny.

I got off my desk, threw Mr. Fluffles off the bed (I promised I would make it up to him later) and stripped off my pants and then my already sopping wet panties. And then I went to town.

Three incredible orgasms later I'd burned through enough of the arousal haze to think properly. The upgrade had turned out to be very, very different to what I'd expected. Different but not in any way bad. The way I saw it I got a brain upgrade and really intense orgasms, which was a serious win-win in my books.

I got off the bed, changed my panties, threw my jeans in the wash (yup, I'd soaked all the way through) and then...

Then I cracked open my English homework. I couldn't stop grinning.

***

The next few weeks passed in a blur. A happy, horny, academic blur.

"How's it going?" asked Hsin one lunchtime.

"It's...good? Mostly."

"Mostly?"

"Well, homework's easy. I go home and I eat a bit and then I talk to my parents for a bit and then..." I shivered. "I go up and study for four hours."

"Four hours?"

"I promised mom I'd cut back after she came in to wake me up one morning and found me still studying." That had been really embarrassing and Mom and Dad had gotten together and asked me a bunch of stuff, mostly about if I was on drugs. I explained it wasn't drugs, it was Greek hypnohub dog and then they'd made absolutely sure it wasn't drugs. It didn't help that I was naked and study-trancing when she came in.

"I'm surprised you have four hours worth of homework every night."

I paused. "Um."

Hsin's eyes widened. "You...you have been studying your homework, right?"

"Yes. Obviously. It's just, you know. I run out of homework and then I grabbed some stuff online."

"Stuff?"

"Um, English courses?" I found out I liked English literature study because you could read cool stories and do study at the same time, which of course made everything else awesome. "Just some starter college courses."

"Mia, a month ago you thought Catcher in the Rye was about baseball."

"Yeah, that was before I found out how rewarding studying could be." There were only two major downsides; the first was that partying was...it wasn't nearly as interesting as studying. It was fun, don't get me wrong, but I'd gone to Anya's thing last Friday and I left early to go and take a crack at my Biology paper-

(-Mind you, it wasn't that cool a party; Five-a-Day wasn't there, apparently he was feeling a bit down lately after he had a fight with his bff and he wasn't doing as much hypno stuff anymore. Which meant no cool party tricks. So it was basically just Anya being all clingy and girls sneaking off to give blowjobs and Moesha blushing every time anyone looked at her and Consella staring off into space- no-one was quite sure what she asked Five-a-Day to do to her but it involved speaking like a bored robot. Hey, whatever floats your boat-)

-Anyway, the other issue was that I had to pack four pairs of panties into my bag every day because sometimes we'd get into serious studying at school and things would get sexy.

It was just so hard not to get excited. Especially during English. For some reason all that literature analysis, all that talk about the complexities of language got something revving between my legs. I began to ditch gossip sessions to read. For fun.

"Hey," I asked. "How's cheerleading going? Did all of the girls get the upgrades?"

"What?"

"You know, the sporty upgrades."

"Oh." Hsin paused. "Um. Yes."

I looked at her blushing face. I thought about what had happened to me. I connected the dots.

"Hsin, are you having lesbian orgies in the girl's lockers after practice?"

"No! Sometimes! Only when we can't get boys to come! So really they're, like, bisexual orgies! That's different!"

"No judgement, girl."

"Are you going to college?"

I shrugged. "I'm doing better- a lot better- but I'm not sure it's enough."

"Why don't you get a study buddy?" asked Hsin. "Or a tutor?"

"Hmmm. Good idea. Do you know who might-"

Janice Thompson jogged up to us, wearing a sports bra and tiny denim shorts. "Heya Hsin," she said, licking her lips. "Want to help me do laps with Trevor and Boris?"

Hsin looked at me with puppy dog eyes. "Fine, go!" I said.

She ran off like a shot.

***

I sit back and listened Mister Anderson talk about the use of metaphor in text which was sexy for a sixty-year old but I needed to seriously consider who to pick for a study buddy. I looked around the room.

Tim? He was fun to hang out with but was terrible at English. He'd just be a distraction.

Doris? She was dedicated but I really couldn't stand her.

Tara? I paused. She was... actually, I made a mental note to reach out to her. She was okay- and clearly going through some shit. She really didn't hang with anyone other than Jim and it did not look like things were going to be patched anytime soon. And fuck it, academic horniness or not, I was the school's party girl, wasn't I? So I was going to cheer her up even if she didn't become my study buddy.

Plus, girl had some clearly freaky shit buried underneath all that quiet. I was curious.

Finally there was William.

Pasty white skinny William, with his shy expression and his buttoned-up shirt and his habit of folding his hands in front of him and speaking like he was giving a lecture. William, with his talk of Ivy-League colleges and big ass-scholarships. William, who never, ever answered to Will or Billy or Willy or anything like that.

Oh yeah. He would do.

It took a great deal of effort to convince William. Yes, I wanted him as a study buddy. Yes, I was serious. Yes, I would work hard. Yes, I wouldn't go chase a squirrel. My squirrel-chasing days were over.

(I mean, unless it was really cute. C'mon. Girl's gotta have more than one interest.)

So the next day he came over to my place and I took him upstairs ("No, he's not my drug dealer, Mom!") and we sat down and he asked me again if I was really, really serious about studying. I told him yes, I'd gotten the upgrade and everything.

So he asked about the upgrade and I told him.

"Are you serious?" he asked. "Are you seriously telling me that you actually had someone hack your mind?"

"Yes. And it is awesome."

"But- but that means you're only doing this to get off! It's not about literature!"

"Well-"

"No, you listen to me." He got up and I was surprised to see his skinny chest puff out and his pale face turn red. And then he talked.

He talked about the beauty of the written word and the way the art-form had carried the souls of civilisations. He talked about authors who had changed the lives of people throughout the world, throughout the ages, with just a handful of phrases. He talked about the muses of old, the spark of elusive genius that would make a humble man or woman into a titan.

He spoke of literature as something sacred.

I listened patiently and quietly until he ran out of breath. "Do you understand?" he said.

I nodded.

Then I threw him onto the bed, tore off his clothes and fucked him senseless.

***

"So," Tara asked. "Thing s are okay?"

"Oh, yeah." Things with Will- it turns out he was way less stuffy with his name he saw naked- were perfectly fine. He was over at my house most nights; we would study and fuck and study and fuck and study and fuck until he limped home, sore and happy, around midnight. "He's teaching me a lot."

She rolled her eyes. "I'll bet."

"Jealous?"

The thin girl looked away and I realised I'd probably hit a nerve. "Still? It's been over a month." I sighed. Hanging out with Tara turned out to be more fun than I expected. But she was clearly still having a thing about her ex-friend.

"It's fine," she said. "School's almost over, isn't it? We were probably going to different colleges anyway."

I smiled reassuringly. "Maybe. Look, have you ever considered finding a guy? Nothing like a hot love affair to get your mind off things."

She shrugged. "Most of the guys at school know they can get girls who've been upgraded to like anal or cum while watching action flicks or something. Not a lot of interest in an unmodded girl."

"You could go and ask-"

"No."

"I could talk to-"

"No," she said quickly. "Thanks, but- no."

We stopped in front of the clothing store. "A whole new outfit?" she asked.

"Several," I replied. "My Mom's reward for my grades improving." Well, new outfits and a blind eye to the stuff Will and I did at night. "And then I want to get some glasses."

"You don't need glasses."

"I want glasses." How the hell was I meant to be a sexy librarian without glasses?

She nodded. "What was this style called again?"

I grinned in anticipation, my pussy already hot and wet. "Dark Academia."

She waited patiently while I tried on new outfits. Long skirts, soft autumnal colours. Tweed and long stockings. I looked at myself in the mirror and thought of walking through the streets of some unknown city, the rain pouring down, the lucky find from a rare book store stowed safety in my pack, off to a coffee-shop to while away the hours immersing myself in-

I gave a long, ragged groan and opened up the door to the changing stall. Tara admired my outfit, utterly unaware of how hot and needy I was underneath it. "You look good," she murmured.

What I did next was a little unfair- okay, it was a lot unfair but in my defence Will was away doing family stuff for a week. Which meant that I would be facing the prospect of going home, dressing up in my new outfit and reading Tolstoy while not being fucked senseless by my geeky boyfriend.

Which was a fucking tragedy.

So I'm really not proud of what happened but I would dare anyone else not to have done it in my place. I sent a quick text to Will (honesty being the best policy and all that) and got the all clear to proceed, so long as I provided pictures; he's very understanding like that-

(-We'd kind of agreed that we were in an open relationship after he did a study session with Brenda Pendleson and I attended Hsin's pop quiz/jazzercize party. Come to think of it there was a lot of that going on- lots of girls with lots of triggers made for some very fluid relationships. And a lot of fun-)

-anyway I called out, "Hey, could you come into the changing booth? I need to check something."

"Sure," she said, and the moment the door was shut I smiled. "You know," I said, "this is all Jim's fault."

"What?"

"Well," I leant closer as though sharing a confidence, "look at how much I've changed. I read all night and study all day. I don't go out and be a naughty girl at parties anymore."

"Oh," she said, swallowing thickly. I leant even closer and murmured in her ear, "It's amazing, isn't it? He barely spoke to me for a minute and I'm a completely different person now. Utterly changed." She moaned as my lips brushed against her ear. "Do you want to come over and...see all the things he's done to me?"

My lips moved down to kiss her nape of her neck as she stood there, her eyes glazed, her breath ragged. I moved across to her chin, movements away from reaching her lips.

She gave a half-strangled whimper and pushed me away. A moment later she had fled from the stall.

I let out a long, ragged sigh. I was going to have to apologise to her, wasn't I? And I was even more worked up now.

There was a gasp and I turned to see the shop-girl- a dark-skinned, thin girl with short hair and large glasses- staring at me with wide eyes. I cleared my throat, straightened my pleated skirt, toyed with the top of my turtleneck sweater and said in my most sultry tones, "Do you like Tolstoy?"

She nodded slowly.

"Wonderful," I said. "Now come here." And I dragged her into the changing stall.

So the day wasn't a total waste.

***

A few weeks later I sat with my peers and waited for my turn. My parents were in the proud, tearful and just a little too polite to admit that they probably expected that this day would never come. I tugged at the edges of my robe and made sure that my trencher was on correctly.

(Of course I was naked under my robes. Then again, most of the girls of this year were. It had been an interesting few months thanks to good ol Five-a-Day.)

(Of course Will was waiting with controls to the vibrator I'd strapped inside myself.)

(Of course of course we were both going to the celebratory orgy afterwards).

As I waited I opened up the folded printout that I'd carried with me. I read the offer. A decent college with a focus on humanities. An invitation to study literature for years to come.

I closed my eyes and smiled.

Then I heard my name being called up. I kissed Will and walked up to grab my high school diploma.

Long story short, that's how I got into college.

***

We drove through the night. Tara shifted uncomfortably in her seat. "Are you sure this is the way to the party?"

"Absolutely," I said. "We just need to make a short stop-off first."

"Where?"

"Just a friend. You don't know them."

They say honesty is the best policy. Well, sometimes they're wrong.

***

Yes, that's right- I wrote a reverse bimbofication fic. And you read it. Bwahahaha!

Next up: Jim must be stopped!