Supra Hypnosis

Story Info
Charles discovers that his neighbours are being hynotised.
9.5k words
4.63
48.5k
73

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 07/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoopExcite
JoopExcite
333 Followers

The star of the show did another amazing magic trick.

Charles watched captivated in the audience. He clapped loudly in conjunction with everyone else in the theater.

Milo the Magnificent had come into town and was performing his magic show for three nights that week.

Charles had purchased a ticket for the opening night and, now on Thursday night, he was a member of that sold out audience.

The young man went to the show alone, despite graduating from university and moving into the area a few years ago he still hadn't found a significant other yet.

Up on stage, Milo the Magnificent made a big show of throwing his cane and hat to a very busty redhead assistant and then approached the stage front.

"Now, ladies and gentlemen before we move onto our next segment I'll need some volunteers."

Lots of arms instantly shot to the sky whilst others like Charles, attempting to disappear, slumped in their seats to hide. Magic indeed.

He watched as Milo the Magnificent gazed around the various faces.

Milo stopped and raised his finger.

"You three!"

Three women stood from the second row and began their way to the aisle. Very clearly they were there together as they all looked with glee at each other.

Charles focused on the women edging past people in their seats.

All three were actually his next door neighbours.

Michelle, Alina and Rachel.

Charles lived in a small cul-de-sac in the suburbs. He liked it because it was quiet and should have been peaceful. He moved in two years ago and there were nine houses on the street. Each of the houses had two bedrooms, not the biggest houses by any account but just perfect for Charles.

It really should have been perfect for his needs but unfortunately he couldn't control who his neighbours were.

Directly next to him lived Rachel.

Similar in age but she was perhaps a year or two older. She was already living there when he moved in. Rachel was a teacher in the local school and was friendly enough, always saying hi.

Her bedroom and his bedroom faced each other, which wasn't an issue since they both mostly kept their curtains closed. However, every weekend she had a man friend around at her house.

He would hear them partying together in her back garden in the early hours.

She was a voluptuous lady and never had any problems attracting the opposite sex.

Every weekend she seemed to invite a different man and never the same from what Charles observed.

Charles didn't especially care but it annoyed him when it interrupted his downtime and his attempts at sleep late at night.

Michelle lived on the other side of Charles.

He and her had both started in the same work programme two years back and to their complete surprise ended up moving into houses right beside each other.

They were friendly at the start and often carpooled together. Charles was happy to have a friend at work and in the neighbourhood.

It did his street credit no harm at work that she was also a stunning blonde. Angelic face, toned body, long legs and the right amount of curves.

Given their growing friendship Charles had been working up the courage to ask her out on a date. Each week he swore that he'd do it but then chicken out, making excuses for himself.

He watched some of his colleagues try and each time a stab of jealousy hit him in the gut. Michelle always politely turned them down of course and would seek out the safety of Charles' presence soon after.

Rumours soon spread that they were secretly sleeping together. Some of the more juvenile coworkers often begged him for juicy details.

Having to deny the rumours hurt especially given how desperate he wished that they could be true.

In the meantime he was happy with her friendship.

That is until she got promoted.

The first from their work programme to step up the corporate ladder.

After that a distance grew between them.

Michelle started departing for and leaving work at different times and not telling Charles. Making lame excuses when he brought it up.

She soon reduced making any attempt at lunch with him or at other social impromptu gatherings, she preferring to now socialise with her new peers.

Eventually, she stopped all effort with him.

The cold shoulder disappointed Charles to no end.

Things got worse when Alina moved in a few doors down from him. A small petite woman who worked as a nurse.

She had moved into the neighbourhood only in the last year and had formed Michelle and Rachel into a tight trio.

Unfortunately for Charles, Alina had a sharp tongue and would let loose whenever she caught sight of him. Charles could never quite understand it.

Her remarks were always stupid and incredibly childish but still they hurt Charles.

Whilst he was popular growing up this was the first time he had been singled out and bullied. He didn't like seeing anyone else being picked on and would often step in when he saw it happening at school.

Now, he was on the receiving end.

First losing Michelle and now with Alina on his case his confidence took a knock and he had taken to staying inside of his house more and more.

Alina always called him Charlie for some reason.

He never quite understood it since he repeatedly corrected her with his proper name Charles but she persisted much to his annoyance.

Since moving into the area he'd made a few friends from work but no one from outside of that circle.

He'd often go for a drink after work with them and then simply go home. Michelle had joined them at the start but stopped with her promotion.

Over a normal weekend it would be rare now that he would meet anyone and very regularly not speak to anyone until work the next Monday.

Going to the show had been an attempt to break his isolation and get away from the trio. Yet here they were making their way to the stage, giggling amongst themselves.

Milo the Magnificent floated around the stage, turned to his selected volunteers and smiled.

"Now ladies, how would you like to be hypnotised?"

There was some shuffling of feet and some uncertain looks to one another.

Charles leaned forward with interest. He was unused to seeing his neighbours so uncomfortable.

Turning back to the audience Milo the Magnificent donned his top hat and spun his cane.

When had he gotten them back in his hands?

Did the big breasted redhead assistant not have them?

Wait! Where was the big breasted redhead assistant?

Damn he was good.

"As hypnotising is very complicated we're going to take our intermission now. When you come back I promise my volunteers here will be barking like a duck and quacking like a dog. Or is that the other way around?"

With a smile and a bow, the curtains slowly closed over to the chuckles and applause from the crowd.

Rachel, Michelle and Alina disappeared from view.

***

The audience laughed heartily.

Charles couldn't believe his eyes.

Michelle was on her hands and knees barking like a dog. She chased her tail for a while and then became very aggressive when Milo the Magnificent produced a tennis ball.

Alina was asking everyone who had farted. Every few seconds she would smell the air and the look of revolt formed on her face.

Rachel was running around with her arms raised. She made engine noises and she banked side to side.

Milo the Magnificent had done an amazing job.

Charles really enjoyed their humiliating display.

"What do we think ladies and gentlemen will we land our pilot?"

Milo the Magnificent turned to face Rachel.

"Rachel, it is time you landed the plane. You are to bring it to the runway, land it, taxi and park the plane."

Rachel straightened up and started making those strange noises all airplanes make as the flaps on the wings adjusted to land.

She was really all in and invested into the idea that she was flying a plane.

It was quite ridiculous considering the stage itself wasn't that big.

Charles laughed with glee.

As Rachel landed her airplane, Michelle, the dog, on the other side of the stage was now trying to smell Alina's butt. Alina was trying to swipe the bold dog away as she kept questioning who had farted.

"Ladies and gentlemen, has our dog finally figured out who actually farted?"

Charles couldn't believe it. He knew Alina would be horrified at the spectacle. Her reputation mattered more to her than almost anything else.

He laughed nonetheless. An opportunity like this wouldn't present itself again.

Milo gathered the trio together and whispered something to them.

"Michelle, Rachel, Alina - when I count back from 10 you will wake up and you will think that the hypnosis didn't work and you will all be disappointed."

"10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 WAKE UP."

Charles watched as the trio became alert and instantly aware they were on stage. They straightened their clothing and ran their fingers through their hair.

"What a shame, it seems I just can't hypnotise you three. I tried like a dog and really couldn't reach the heights like a, like a, like an airplane. Anyway, thanks very much."

"Anna, would you help our guests off the stage?"

Milo the Magnificent's very top heavy assistant appeared and aided them down the stairs. She wore a corset that displayed all her curves, her frankly huge tits spilled over the top.

The trio left the stage and took their seats.

Milo the Magnificent moved onto his next segment but not before waving his arm in the air and asking the audience if someone had farted.

***

Charles returned home after the magic show, he still smiled to himself at how ridiculous his neighbours had been. If they only knew they would be truly horrified.

Charles settled in at home and pottered around not really doing anything.

Later, he noticed a car drive up past his house and pull into Rachel's next door.

This was nothing new but it was odd it was on a school night.

Despite sleeping around every weekend she always kept to just that, the weekend.

He knew from talking to Rachel that she took her responsibility as a teacher very seriously.

For some reason the guy in the car reminded Charles of someone but he couldn't place it. The guy went into the house and Charles quickly forgot about it.

He went back to watching his TV and later went upstairs to go to bed.

As Charles went to close the curtains of his bedroom he noticed Rachel standing there in her own bedroom right in front of her own window.

Charles' eyes boggled when he realised she was just in her underwear.

This was awkward but it was too late to hide or duck away. He quickly moved his eyes away from her breasts and forced them to look at her face.

Her tits were big, he knew that just to look at her fully dressed, but the short glance had been sublime.

He gave a quick wave to try to disarm the situation.

Rachel stood there motionless and didn't react.

Her long black hair framed her face. Charles focused on her and noticed her glazed look. She didn't respond to his wave, she hardly seemed to even know he was there.

She continued to stand there in just her black and white lingerie.

With a look of puzzlement Charles closed the curtains before more potential damage and embarrassment was made and he got into bed.

The size and beauty of Rachel's tits were implanted in his mind and could feel his dick rise. His hands drifted down for some late night relief.

***

Charles sat at his table the next morning.

As he drank his coffee he couldn't quite believe what had transpired last night. Rachel was always careful with her curtains, Charles suspected being a teacher she was extra careful with them.

The image of her just standing there in her underwear was so strange.

It being Friday he still had work to go to so he showered and dressed.

Just as Charles reached his car the guest left Rachel's too. Charles stole a quick look at him but couldn't place him.

Where had he seen him before?

***

Charles sat at home that Friday night watching tv.

Outside he saw a car pull up and turn into Rachel's house. Two nights in a row for Rachel wasn't anything new so Charles thought nothing of it.

Ten minutes later he saw Alina stroll past in quite a provocative red dress. Her short dyed blonde hair, cut fashionably to just her collar bones, swayed as she marched forward. The red dress she was wearing was tight on her, her small breasts created a mount above her flat stomach.

The dress length was far too short and showed the tops of her thigh highs.

Charles' breath caught as he admired her petite body.

Despite being a horrible person she had an amazing figure.

Charles struggled to avert his eyes.

Alina turned into Rachel's house. Once she was out of sight Charles went back to his show.

Every so often his thoughts would go back to Alina in that red dress.

He wasn't able to follow the storyline of the show at all.

Pausing the show, he finished his drink and entered his kitchen to top it up. Looking out through his window he noticed Alina and the guest standing on the patio in the back garden next door but no Rachel.

The fence was high enough to block out all but their heads and shoulders.

The guest was talking to Alina, she stood there motionless staring straight at the guest.

Charles filled his glass and opened the cupboard to see what snacks he had. Glass in one hand and a bar of chocolate in the other he looked out the window one more time.

The guest was still talking, his hands moving in front of them as he seemed to be explaining something to the petite blonde. Charles stopped and continued to look curiously at the pair.

Alina had an emotionless look on her face as she listened to whatever was being said to her. She was completely blank.

Charles continued to observe the pair until the man clicked his finger in her face and the scene of tranquility broke. Alina shifted and refocused on the guest.

Charles watched as Alina and the guest went back inside.

***

Charles stayed up late bingeing his show that night.

He had to rewatch that last episode from earlier.

It was extremely late as he went upstairs to bed. Tomorrow was a Saturday so he didn't mind.

Approaching the window in his room, he felt himself get nervous remembering Rachel standing there last night.

He peaked firstly wondering what he would see.

The sight before him stunned him.

The mystery man was standing naked and thrusting up into Alina.

He was fucking her standing up.

His hands held her ass and she bounced up and down on his dick. Her legs were crossed behind his ass and her arms were wrapped around his neck as she held on.

Her pert ass was just perfect. Despite her slim body she had some junk in the trunk. Probably built from all her exercising.

Charles stood there transfixed on the sight. He watched as Alina increased in intensity and then clearly orgasmed on his dick.

Her petite body shook as it overwhelmed her. Her head threw back in pleasure, her short dyed blonde hair dropping back.

Once finished, she climbed down and fell to the ground out of sight.

The man stood there, his erection the center of focus.

Charles felt himself get awkward now peeping on just a man with a boner.

To his relief, Rachel then appeared from out of sight. She was naked, her big breasts bounced as she approached him.

Poor Charles was speechless, completely frozen.

Last night he only witnessed them in a bra and now here they were in all their glory.

They were huge. The large mounds had a droop to them and her erect nipples displayed were just perfect.

Rachel dropped to her knees and grabbed his dick. Her mouth found the tip and bobbed forward.

Her head thrust forward and back as she gave him a blowjob. Her long black hair swished as she did.

Charles watched it all as he peeped from around his curtains.

He watched as Rachel continued to pleasure this man.

He watched as Alina, now recovered from her orgasm, joined in the blowjob.

He watched his man, this God, be served by his two neighbours.

He watched as the man growled in orgasm and painted their faces.

Charles sat down on his bed. What was going on? Who was this man?

***

Charles sat in his garden bleary eyed. He drank his coffee to try to revive himself.

His head for the thousandth time shook in wonder.

Both Rachel and Alina together! He never would have thought possible.

But damn Rachel's big tits, Alina's athletic ass. He was in awe.

As Charles smiled to himself relishing the images he heard Rachel's back door open.

Charles spooked, wondered if he could steal a look over the fence.

He heard the man talk and muffled female voices reply.

Charles silently stood, hunched over and quietly navigated to the adjoining fence. Trying to control his breathing, he waited until he mustered his courage and glanced over the fence before quickly retreating back down.

The man was there again talking in a circle with Rachel, Alina and now with Michelle too.

When had Michelle arrived?

Both Rachel and Alina looked to be freshly washed and were wrapped in bath robes. Their hair was still moist from the clean.

Michelle wore jeans and a top, her long blonde hair fell down her back.

From his quick glance Charles could see she had a curious look on her face with the stranger.

Charles stayed squatted in his spot by the fence listening.

"Rachel, Alina go inside and make me a cup of coffee."

Charles heard feet shuffling on the patio as the pair headed inside.

"Sorry, who are you? Do I know you from somewhere? Why are my friends just doing that?"

Charles was glad Michelle had asked this, he might finally get some answers to his own similar questions.

"All in good time Michelle, worry not."

"Emmmmmmm. Ok. But what have you done to my friends?"

"Purple Elephant's sweet penis."

Charles was puzzled at what he just heard.

Huh!!

What the fuck was that.

As he pondered it he shifted the weight on his feet and the wood under him creaked. Panic shot through him from the fear of being caught eavesdropping.

Seconds passed.

Fear filled seconds.

Charles held his breath and forced himself not to move an inch.

Each second passing felt like an eternity.

"Michelle go inside."

Charles listened as he heard heels click on the wooden patio, followed by what were the man's shoes. The door closed behind them.

Charles released the breath he was holding. Staying squatted down, he monkey-walked back inside his own house.

His heart was pounding.

Sitting in his living room he wondered what the fuck is going on.

Peeping again through the windows he found no one. Going upstairs he found Rachel's bedroom curtains pulled over.

Charles sat on his bed, totally in shock.

What was going on?

***

He stayed on edge as hours passed. He wasn't sure why since it wasn't his business but something didn't feel right. His gut told him he needed to be suspicious about the fact his man could so casually fuck his three stunning neighbours.

He sat in his favourite chair as he pondered it.

Eventually another car pulled up outside Rachel's house.

A red headed woman got out of the car. Her tits were huge, the dress she wore only added to draw attention to them. She rang the bell and entered the house.

A lightbulb went off in Charles' head.

The realisation of where had seen the redhead and the stranger before came to him.

He remembered being hypnotised by the sway of those gigantic tits on Thursday night at the magic show.

She was Anna, Milo the Magnificent's assistant.

Her tits served to give distraction when it was vitally needed during the magic show but now it gave him the necessary clarity.

The man inside was Milo the Magnificent.

Whilst Charles had joked that Anna had hypnotised him with her swaying tits, Milo the Magnificent had actually hypnotised Charles' three neighbours.

JoopExcite
JoopExcite
333 Followers