All Comments on 'Long-Term Affair: A Life of Its Own'

by DaysEase

Sort by:
  • 69 Comments
lujon2019lujon2019almost 2 years ago

you know, people hate it when

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 2 years ago

You make it sound like they were slaves to their hormones instead of humans capable of good and bad choices.

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 2 years ago

"Nothing I felt with Greg diminished my love for Steven in any way." Maybe not, but it surely would diminish Steven's love for you. And that it the whole point, sweetheart. What is the value of your "love" if you spray it around to every Tom, Dick and Harry?

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 2 years ago

Shot herself in the foot or is that the pussy!

3

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 2 years ago

Borderline gifted writing. It flows so well, and both main characters are realistic, conflicted and imperfect people. Very interesting storyline. More, right? 5/5!!!

mattenwmattenwalmost 2 years ago

I just find the content of this story disgusting. What's sexy or arousing about a wife and mother committing adultery with her boss? This isn't a judgment of your writing style or how you tell your story. That's okay with me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good example of "you play, you pay" and so do the kids and ex-spouses ... yep everybody gets hurt... even the grandparents

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She’s not a wife she’s just a Slut😡

WargamerWargameralmost 2 years ago

Well chapter 2 did not improve on chapter 1

Hope 3 can save this story

2/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A whore continues! If you love to be a slit or whore. Or whatever ! This is not the place for u.. go back to the slimy shit u were born into! Maybe gutter sewer ??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sad. Your depiction of a wasted marriage is sadly close to reality. Which makes me wonder, if you aren't strong enough ethically to not fuck around, why get married? Stay single and fuck who you want without destroying the life of a spouse and children.

Regguy69Regguy69almost 2 years ago

I always believed it was the “forbidden fruit” thing that sparked the intense excitement for most cheaters. It is why most spouses can not compete with the other person. Sex with your partner for the 500th time may be good and emotionally satisfying, but it is not the raw animalistic experience of cheating. That’s not to say cheating is ok, it is always a blatant show of disrespect for your partner and it’s never okay to purposely disrespect someone you profess to love.

This lady has moved beyond the cheaters excitement and developed a deeper emotional/sexual relationship with Greg. She can now never claim “it was just sex” because it is now much more than just sex. She is emotionally invested in Greg. There is no coming back from that. When she is caught, the devastation of her marriage will be complete and unrepairable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It isn't a story - it doesn't have an ending!

MigbirdMigbirdalmost 2 years ago

It does take on a life of its own, and I think you’ve captured quite well the mixed ( understatement) feelings and angst of an affair that surely will be the demise of the marriage. And you seemed to have set aside the inane moralizing over your storyline and characters. I can’t help but shake my head over why some/many cannot focus on the writing, character development, and the author’s ability to capture/convey emotion in the dialogue/action/introspection whether turmoil, humor, erotic. With that in mind, three thoughts/observations: (1) Maybe confusing lust and love when with the Greg, (2) for a piece about an “out of control” affair the sex is not very erotic — just a few lines without the sensuality or tension you’d expect and (3) while the last line captures the essence of this piece, we really do not hear much about lies and denial nor do we get to know the husband. Still liked it a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So when does the hubby find out he has a whore for a wife and burn the bitch to the ground

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Whats the point of this story? No drama and lackluster descriptions of sex... maybe its realistic but that doesnt make it entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Awaiting the denouement of the clash of the MC's long-term and short-term relationships. 4-Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a whore.

I hope it ends really really painfully for you and Greg. Like both of your marriages burn to the ground, you lose your jobs, and you are ostracized by family.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It’s interesting she excused and validated it by saying men had been doing the same for eternity. Generalisations like this are used quite often by women and feminism for decades.

Some men cheat and will fuck anything, have little moral standards and, yes, they’ve been doing this for a long time. But not all men, to say men screw around and get away with it is a generalisation and tgere never food or accurate.

It’s like saying all women are self centred narcissistic bitches / their not, a lot are but not all.

If she wants to love two men, talk to her husband and offer him the same freedom but, no that won’t happen. Women tend to be more possessive if ‘their’ men, even if they themselves cheat.

Most men won’t accept that deal, because s lot of us do believe in keeping our cows and we are aware if we stray we will get burned and have everything taken off us by the legal system that despite this age where equality is heralded by everyone in power has never made any changes to treat men more fairly.

Women know they have all the bargaining chips and it’s led them to this toxic femininity of entitlement and self obsession. Where they think they can have wherever they want with no restraints to stop them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So what happens next? The heroine will get pregnant (given her concern about using a condom during the first intercourse with Greg, it can be assumed that the heroine is at the peak of "dangerous fertility of the last chance of the female body") or will the husband find crumpled shorts and bikini panties still soaked in someone else's sperm?

nixroxnixroxalmost 2 years ago

1 star - just a bad idea

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 2 years ago

Still waiting for Steven to confirm his suspicions and kick her out, and destroy Greg’s life. I have no tolerance for cheaters.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapualmost 2 years ago

"Denial was a talent I'd use frequently as the lies mounted and my marriage disintegrated, until one day it wasn't there at all."

/

- Marriage disintegrated and one day it wasn't there anymore.

- And then enter the cats...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story is just as pointless as the previous story - there is no drama or any emotion to this.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Sorry you deeep;ly repressed closet queen, your excitement at writing a cheating cunt isnt exactly erotic, you just wrote a weak woman, who had no control, which is the issue with you Con cucks, you have a horrid version of women running through your head.

You wrote two worthless people and a story that had nothing "hot" going for it.

They both should end up being divorced, so give us a part two where that happens. Otherwise stop writing, because garnering the cheers of the closet clique is the only thing you've got going for you now. YOu had the same problem with your last name too.

BigfundrewBigfundrewalmost 2 years ago

So, we waiting another year for the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"Denial was a talent I'd use frequently as the lies mounted and my marriage disintegrated, until one day it wasn't there at all."

What the fuck does that mean? "Wasn't there at all"?

Finish the damned story already.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Is there a reconning moment bin the future?

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Cheap corporate whore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I am seriously very happy that your husband left you, cheers on that.

You wrote so much philosophy, what would have done if there's ur husband in ur place.

You so seriously was confident and had trust in a guy whom u knew just for 2 years and u conveniently forgot the trust and happiness ur husband felt when u said u wanna work. He is very supportive to your future and u r also very supportive in making him a fool.

Your company should sack you, being around years old, how can u say u forgot what's real and fake life. U r just a 2 year experienced woman there are many who achieved more than what u have and u r saying u forgot everything in happiness n fucking cheating everytime.

Wish ur company too sack u, there r many talented people than u who cna hire by ur company. U r a weak cheating nymph. U used a wrd honesty, then u should have been honest with husband when he asked about ur closeness with greg...don't fucking use everything to ur comfort

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Need Part 2. .needs to get caught..

DOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

need to hear about how it all blows up. I like the fact you write her character as understanding herself as selfish and guilty for destroying a marriage. Too many writers make it way to casual, or justify betrayal.

mfbridgesmfbridgesalmost 2 years ago

Unknown ending, as is, it's a dislike. Otherwise I'd have given it 5 because it's a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Cheating is what ended our marriage. Both families children don't have anything to do with the cheaters. That they should give their mother another chance that they needed each other but all of them said that she had broken up our family.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Finish the story!

SmokeylinkSmokeylinkalmost 2 years ago

Please finish the story!

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitalmost 2 years ago

I fracking HATE episodal stories where they are published annually, who the frack remembers all the detail of last YEAR's episode? In MY book they are a complete cocktease, frustratingly irritating. This writer does my stomach ulcers no good at all, so I will award it MINUS 15 Points!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You suck!

WrickettsWrickettsalmost 2 years ago

You did well. Try for something from the husband point of view

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just keeps getting funnier and funnier... you're a natural.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

fucking pig!

CindyTVCindyTVover 1 year ago

I can't believe this ended with the poor sap husband not finding out. Good story, but terrible way to end this. A revenge sequel is needed. 3*

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 1 year ago

Well, what useless pieces of shit they are.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 1 year ago

First one was rough but this chapter was well written. 5* (Per CIndyTV, I assume this work ended unfinished?)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Epilogue: Steven actually had learned of her betrayal and duplicity and was busy while she was playing the whore in NYC. By the time the skank slut returned home, Steven and the kids and all their money had vanished into thin air. She was saddled with the mortgage and insurance and car payments. Steven had sent out a social media announcement about his slut wife and piece of shit Greg, so he was on his way to divorce and financial ruin as well. Friends and family abandoned her and she was evicted. Try though she may, she never found her husband or kids and never heard from them again. She died a broken woman at an early age. When Steven heard, he smiled.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

She's a whore and he's her master. Both should be slowly beaten with every bone in their bodies broken,. Then, after suffering enough, finish the job, and slowly hang them...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very well written story. Sometimes, things just happen that don’t make sense. Life goes on.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 1 year ago

To start, We-The-Readers know ONE thing, kinda directly, about Steve (Hubby). He urged Sweetie to get into the work-away-from-home world. It seems reasonable it was to defray from the new mortgage + build up the teens’ post-bacc. fund. Whatever else WTR know comes from Sweetie’s narration … AKA what she thought he was like. Many a slip between that cup and her lips!

When an author basically leaves a definitional character (Hubby) as a misty shadow, it is tough to WTR to give a flying fuck! And the teens are totally unused, save for Sweetie needing a HeavyHung Boss to fuck her … without which the tale cannot be LW!

Sweetie’s flip-flop on that last morning came across (2 me) as unlikely. Both she and HHB had agreed on abstaining and they both were badly hung-over.

It seems DE will not/can not finish this (nor the original FTDS) , so thanks to CindyTranz for stepping up!

MormonJackMormonJackabout 1 year ago

First: thank you! I hope you keep writing and would love to see more of your stories here.

One thing that seems to crop into these stories, and maybe cheaters believe it: the notion that the cheating wife is not taking anything away from her husband. Wrong: if she promised all of herself to her husband, she should be giving that "extra love" that she has for Greg to her husband. By definition, she isn't giving everything to Steve (maybe she never did give her all to Steve, but the deficit remains.)

Another thing: Greg feels worse for Steve (screwing his wife) than for his own wife? Wow... no wonder he cheated. Sure, you can feel bad from screwing over a really nice guy, but if you're more worried about him and your wife and kids you are a real jerk and your wife should divorce you on general principles.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanabout 1 year ago

I hate rating stories like this, well written an interesting premise, but, offensive in so many ways that I did not like it that doesn't mean I didn't appreciate it or the skill in the story telling i hope you keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That's what happens to people that lie to themselves.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Femdom agitprop reaches its logical conclusion, guilt, pain, shame and collateral damage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Dislike stories about cheaters who authors have them loving?? spouse and it's only sex. BUT then they have a special relationship, partnership,etc And it doesn't infringe on marital relationship. How any authors can write that crap without making them totally stupid or delusional is beyond me.

Love is based on honor, respect, and trust. What they are just selfish and believe they are special and normal rules don't apply. Thanks to authors who just write it like that.

WargamerWargamer10 months ago

Reread it, didn’t improve at all in fact worsened in my mind.

No further chapter

Rescored this story to 1/5

SteelPaperTSteelPaperT10 months ago

Ok, cheaters will keep on cheating regardless, and they have righteousness on their side. 1*

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

If OP won't finish this story, someone else does. Part of me thinks he/she wrote it and left it unfinished. Two stories and done?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

☆☆☆☆☆ (5)!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Ok, again a half story. Yeah we get it she's a cheater, but let's have the discovery and consequences. It's fine if she moves on with Greg,, but the lying deceit and self delusion is just annoying.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

So where's the story?

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny6 months ago

What a skank, can you imagine having kids with a person like that?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

What marriage

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Just half a story. Where's the rest?

What is written is good but not complete.

Kernow2023Kernow20235 months ago

where's the end?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I really like Lickideesplit's comments.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I am copy pasting this comment because I can relate to it.

Quote:

Legio_Patria_Nostra - over 1 year ago

Borderline gifted writing. It flows so well, and both main characters are realistic, conflicted and imperfect people. Very interesting storyline. More, right? 5/5!!!

End quote.

THIS STORY IS TRUE TO LIFE.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

LONG-TERM AFFAIR: A LIFE OF ITS OWN is an excellent wife sex story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

5 of 5!

Intrigued_byeIntrigued_bye3 months ago

meh, an unnecessary extension of the first with no added value unless it was written for strokers and cheaters who believe in no consequences. The writing is fine but the story telling in unfinished unless this is the totality of how the self justifying adulterers win.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous