Long Time Coming

Story Info
Now the lockdown was over, it was finally time to meet.
3.4k words
3.95
4.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had been exchanging messages for so long, Dan couldn't believe the day had finally arrived. Almost a year in lockdown had been a challenge for everyone, in so many different ways, but for him the most frustrating thing was the waiting. He had been waiting since before the lock down began to meet up with her, but circumstances had not allowed them to just yet. But finally it was time.

For over a year the tension had been building between Dan and Melanie. He knew her from when he was a fresh faced eighteen year old and she was the barmaid of his local establishment, about thirty was Melanie at the time. He had fancied her wildly then, she was bubbly, flirtatious, with bright blue eyes and a massive chest that had once been in magazines when she was younger. Melanie had modelled, appeared in music videos and television, and most of that was down to her immense bust, on a tiny five foot five woman, a pair of double F cups certainly caught the eye.

But now Dan was thirty four, and Melanie was surely close to fifty. Her face had shown obvious signs of age from the days when she used to serve Dan drinks from behind the bar, but her chest was upright, firm, and as impressive as ever.

They had connected over social media just before the pandemic struck, and had agreed to meet up when suddenly the lockdown was enforced, and their plans like everyone else's went out of the window. Still they had maintained contact, messaging and calling a few times a week. Sometimes Mel would send him pictures of her massive tits, or short videos of her playing with herself, and Dan would always return the favour, masturbating for the camera and forwarding it onto her so that they could please theirselves together. They had masturbated mutually over the phone whilst telling each other of all the naughty things that were going to happen when they finally met up, and had even pleasures theirselves with the other watching over video call. The tension and passion has been kept simmering throughout.

And now the lockdown was over. People were free to go where they choose again, and see who they wanted to see whenever they saw fit.

The first thing he did was arrange a date with Melanie. And the time was now.

He had offered to take her to eat, out for a drink, for a movie, anything she desired, but Melanie wasn't interested in the small talk and banter. 'We're both grown adults' she told him over the phone the night before. 'I know what I want and you know you want me. So why waste any more time?'

She was right. He knew Melanie didn't want a relationship, or to be his partner. She wanted a younger stud to give her what she needed, and Dan was going to do just that. He brought with him a small bottle of vodka as she had requested him to, and a packet of cigarettes that she had asked him to bring. After over a year of waiting, he was finally at her door and knocked at it eagerly.

Melanie answered in a towel dress and dressing gown, with her shirt black hair wringing wet and curling. She was tiny, especially with no shoes on, which made her large breasts even more improbable. Her face instantly beamed with delight st his arrival.

'Hey your here ' she exclaimed. 'Your early, I'm not quite ready yet. Have a seat at the kitchen bar in there. Ah, you brought vodka, well done. Pour me one and yourself one and I'll be down in a minute.' She was as bubbly now as she had ever been. Age had not dampened her spirit, nor her sex drive. Last he spoke to her, Melanie told him she was hornier now that she had ever been in her life. All of this spelt out good news for Dan.

He took a seat on a high aluminium bar stool at her breakfast bar in the kitchen, took two glasses from the side and poured out two generous helpings of alcohol for them both. He waited patiently. No nerves or apprehension for him. This was something that he had wanted and fantasised over for a very long time.

Suddenly Melanie's pretty head poked around from the hallway into the doorframe. Her shoulders were bare. Dan suspected she was naked on the other side of the wall.

'I forgot to ask you...what's your favourite colour' she questioned.

'Why' he asked back.

'Just tell me' she tutted at him.

'Red, if I had to choose' for the colour of his favourite sports team.

'Okay, perfect' she uttered and disappeared again, the sound of her footsteps indicating she had gone back up the stairs. He sipped on his drink. It was strong as hell, and burnt the back of his throat.

Roughly ten minutes later Melanie returned and immediately it was obvious to Dan why she had asked him his favourite colour. She was clad in a bright red lace babydoll style nightdress that barely held in her breasts, the edge of the material barely covering her nipples. It was long enough to cover her bumcheeks if she turned around, but shirt enough to see the tops of her thighs. Her smooth legs were freshly shaved and shining, all the way down to her feet where she wore a pair of four inch stiletto heels, open toed, a darker red than her nightdress, that was as bright scarlet as a London bus. Even her nails were painted a deep burgundy, fingernails and toenails to match, and her lipstick was a bold crimson shade. Around her neck she wore a skin tight black choker, and silver jewellery decorated her neck, and wrists, ears and ankle. Dan struggled to lift his jaw from the floor when he saw her. She was phenomenal.

'I take it you like you see?' she teased at him. Knowing the answer. She stepped towards him and kissed his lips, leant back to look into his eyes, then grabbed the back of his head and forced her tongue into his mouth. Her lips were wet and sloppy against his, and her tongue probed and explored his mouth, sucking his own tongue, licking his lips, even biting his bottom lip. He put a hand on the small of her back and another in her hair and pulled her into him, kissed her back with the same passion and aggression. After a minute Melanie stopped, short of breath, and reached her hand into his pants. He was rock hard already, and Melanie wasted no time, grabbing it tightly in her grip and stroking his throbbing cock up and down I his shorts. He could feel the head of his cock creeping out of his trousers, rubbing against her lacy nightdress as she wanked him. She kissed his neck, licked him then bit his earlobe. She was an animal, and he loved it.

Then she stopped. Without a word or warning, she released his cock from her tantalising hold, and turned towards the bar. She lifted her glass and necked the vodka in one swift mouthful, then took a cigarette from the packet and lit it.

'Oh sorry was you enjoying that?' she jokes. 'I could feel you getting very excited. And there's no rush. I been waiting for you this long, I'm gonna have you all night long.'

He wanted to bend her over the breakfast bar and give it to her right there and then for teasing him, but he kept patient, and took another harsh sip of his own sharp drink. He watched as she dragged on the cigarette and blew out the grey cloud of smoke seductively. The way it left her lips was turning him on.

'Take all your clothes off' she demanded of him. He hesitated, and she noticed. 'What are you. Shy?' she mocked. 'I know what you've got down there boy. You don't need to be shy.' She fiddled with a radio and managed to get some light rock style music playing, then she told him again.

'What are you waiting for?' She said to him, frustrated. 'Get naked. Now.'

Dan knew she meant it, so he slipped out of his trousers, then his top. There was a chill in the kitchen and he was reluctant to get fully naked until it was time for something g to happen.

'You really are a sexy fucker ain't you?' she said as she ogled his toned physique. 'But that's not naked, is it?' He knew he had to obey, so he stood out of his boxer shorts and naked before her, his senior hard cock hanging in between his kegs. 'Thats better'.

For half an hour all they did was chat, drink and smoke, all the while Melanie sat there in breathtaking lingerie and Dan stood there completely naked. He wondered when the sex would start up again and how. If not soon, he would initiate it himself. He wanted her badly.

It was Melanie again who came to him, this time coming from behind him to rub his semi hard cock, which started to grow in her hands. She kissed his shoulders and the back of his neck, and he could feel her erect nipples pressed against his back. In no time his cock was throbbing, and Melanie told him to 'turn around.' She sunk to her knees and took his cock in her mouth, but she sucked him in a way he had never experienced before. With her fingers wrapped around the thick base of his cock, she slowly jerked it into her wet little mouth, not moving her head at all, just sucking with her lips, the swollen head of his cock feeling the pressure of the inside of her mouth, then releasing, then tightening again, then releasing. Inside her mouth he could feel her tongue rolling against his helmet, and he groaned as she gave him the most unique blowjob he had ever had.

Stopping for a moment, she reached into her nightdress and pulled a breast free, then the other. She looked up at him confidently.

'I bet you'd love to put that big dick on between these tits wouldn't you? She teased him, pinching her nipples as she said it.

'Oh fuck yes Melanie, your tits are perfect.'

She twisted her nipples harder and moaned, licking her lips at him.

'These big soft famous tits hmmmm? You want them do you? You think you can handles Mel's big massive tits do you?'

Dan nodded in agreement. Melanie leant forward, and pushed her big soft breasts around his cock, making it vanish into her cleavage. Just the thick head protruding from her bust, almost touching her chin. She proceeded to rub them up and down over his cock, looking up at him the whole time. His cock was squashed between her massive pair, soft flesh massaging his shaft, and he began to thrust into her chest tk meet her rhythm. As the head popped out of her cleavage and closer to her face, she started to lick it. In no time he was fucking her tits as if it were her pussy.

'Oh you do like my big tits don't you? You dirty bastard.' Her mouth was filth, she had no filter, and it turned him on.

She stopped abruptly, and poured herself another drink and lit a cigarette as if it was nothing. Dan stood there naked. She was certainly keeping him on his toes. He approached her and started to touch her, and she let him, but showed no signs of starting the fun again just yet. She was taking her time. Dan just wanted to tear her nightdress off and fuck her brains out.

But she was going to make him wait.

Some more drinking, smoking and small talk went on, all the while Dan stood and sat around naked, and Melanie still in her sexy lingerie. They laughed and joked, and flirted and teased, and when it was time to play again, Melanie sat on the bar stool and spread her legs, and demanded Dan eat her pussy immediately. His tongue ravaged her clit, licking and sucking and nibbling on it, his finger and his tongue slipped between her wet lips and explored her hole, he even spread her cute little bum cheeks and let his tongue press against her tight asshole, at one point pushing it in and tongue fucking her ass with her legs over his shoulders. He tasted her delicious juices, cum all over his tongue, and received great praise for it all, yet soon they were back to drinking, smoking, talking. He could notice Melanie was quite drunk now, and he was feeling pretty intoxicated himself. He couldn't wait to get her to the bedroom and ruin her. But hours had passed yet, and he was still yet to cum, or even to feel the inside of her yet. When he did finish finally, he expected it to be one hell of an explosion.

After a shirt while more Melanie took herself upstairs, and Dan waited patiently for her. It wasn't long before he heard her calling to him, and he diligently headed up the stairs to heed her call. As she stepped into her bedroom, she flung a pair of handcuffs at him. He caught then in his hands as they bounced off his chest.

'You know what I want now' she taunted him. 'Cuff me to this bed and fuck me now big boy' she ordered. She was laying there with legs spread, clean shaven pussy exposed, with her erect nipples poking out the top of her red nightie. Next to her was big purple dildo, probably an inch longer than his cock and an inch thicker too. He suspected she had been fucking herself with it while he was downstairs, it glistened wet with her juices.

He took the handcuff and fastened it around her wrist, then fed the silver stain through the bars of her headboard, and secured it around her other wrist. She gibe a firm tug to make sure she was fully restrained and the metal of the cuffs chain scraped against the metal bars of the bed. 'Perfect' she said. 'I can't go anywhere. You can do anything you want to me.'

Dan took that as an invitation, and slipped two fingers into her wet pussy. She had been stretched by the big sex toy, and his fingers glided in and out through her wet tunnel with ease.

'in my top drawer beside the bed ' she managed to day in between gasps and deep growls of pleasure 'there's a blindfold. Put it on me.'

Again Dan did exactly as he was told, opening the drawer and taking a black silk blindfold, then placing it over her eyes.

'Aaahh that's it' she moaned. 'I'm totally fucking helpless now. You can do anything to me.'

Dan shuffled up near to the top of the bed and leant over her, letting the head of his cock dangle over her face. He pushed it towards her lips, and her mouth opened eagerly, happy to take his meat inside. Fumbling with her mouth, with her sight taken away and her hands subdued, she turned her head to accept his cock I'm her mouth, and he began to thrust his hips, fucking her helpless mouth. With his hand he reached down and shoved two fingers back into her vagina, and fingers her furiously. He felt the rush of juices flow Iver his fingers and into the palm of his hand, and knew she had cum again. Melanie writhed on the bed, and let his cock fall from her mouth.

'Oh yes. Fuck. Come on big boy, is that all you got for me?' she mocked. 'I'm tied up, and blindfolded and yours to do whatever the fuck you want with, I thought you was a dirty boy. Be the dirty bastard I know you are, now!'

Dan was slightly taken aback, but aroused all the same. She wants more. I will give her more.

He took the purple dildo, and began to rub it in between her pussy lips, then remembering her commands, rather than ease it in, he rammed it in, almost nine inches deep inside her. She gasped, then groaned as Dan began to fuck her with the toy, deep hard thrusts into her juicy cunt. He leant between her legs and started to lick her clit at the same time, and felt her spasm and cum again. He could taste it this time, taking the toy out of her to lick up her juices, then he spread her cheeks and let his tongue flick over her asshole.

'You like a naughty picture don't you?' she asked. 'All this videos you sent me of you wanking your big cock over me, and all those videos I've sent you of me cumming for you, playing with my pussy for you. Get your phone out and film it.'

Dan was hesitant, and even though she couldn't see him she must of known.

'Did you hear me? Take your phone out and record me'she ordered again. 'I'm totally helpless ' she reminded him.

Dan took out his phone and recorded her with it. He put his fingers back in her pussy and filmed it close up. He shoved the toy in her and made a video of her having a screaming orgasm. Then he took the big toy and pushed it against her tight asshole. She did say do anything you want to me after all.

'ugh yeah, now we're talking' she purred in agreement as the toy spread her tight hole. 'Fuck my arse. Go on. Shove it in. Fuck me.'

He didn't hold back, letting half of the big toy fill her arse up in I e thrusts then three quarters of it with the next. He fucked her fast with it, her arse taking the toy with ease. He pushed two fingers into her pussy at the same time, and could feel his fingers and the toy separated by a thin wall on her insides. Simultaneously he fucked her with fingers and toy until another screaming orgasm filled the bedroom, all recorded on camera.

They continued through the night, his cock and fingers servicing every hole she had, fucking her in her vagina, fucking her ass, fucking her mouth, her tits, all the while with Melanie bound and restrained and blind to the man that was doing all these things to her. He was deep in her pussy, her knees pushed against her chest and pounding her, when he felt a rising in his balls he could not ignore. She must of cum at least twenty times tonight, but now it was his turn.

'I'm getting close Mel ' he warned her, slowing his thrusts so as not to explode too quickly. 'Where do you want it?'

'Why are you asking me?' she snapped at him, almost offended. 'I'm helpless' she brought to his attention once more. 'You cum anywhere you fucking want.'

And so he did.

He tool his cock from her dripping wet snatch and knelt over her chest, wanking it over her face, lubricated by buckets of her cum that had drenched it all night long. He stroked it fast, hard, then lifted her blindfold off her face. Her bright blue eyes were shining, and they lit up when they saw a thick meaty cock beating jerked in front of her lips.

'Oh fuck yeah, cover me in that cum you dirty fucker'she encouraged him. 'Shoot that fucking load all over my slutty face, go on Dan, do it, do i-aaaahhhhhhhhh, ahhh yeah oh fuck.'

She was mid sentence when he blew his load, thick streams of warm thick cum blasting all over Melanie, the first hitting her lips, then just below her eyes, then the third blasting against her chin. He held the head of his cock against her red lips and let the rest of it run out over the. She took some into her mouth and swirled it around with her tongue. 'Untie me.'

He did so, and she began to rub the rest of the cum into her face with her hands, scooping up some with her fingers and letting it fall into her open mouth, then sucking the residue from her fingertips. She spent at least two whole minutes moaning with his spunk, revelling in it.

Am hour or so later when Dan left, he remembered his phone. What a night, and he had the whole upstairs portion of the night on video.

He imagined he would enjoy watching it back. Enjoy it very, very much.