All Comments on 'Longing For You Ch. 05'

by jroseemi

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
BlowPopJBlowPopJabout 2 months ago

My poor baby Trevor! I just can't believe those guys got away with what they did and they shouldn't even be still living at a frat house at a college they were expelled from though.

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFerabout 2 months ago

I can empathize with Theo in just wanting calm after reading this. It's probably due to this story being so well written and realistic that caused this chapter to have such an emotional impact on me. When an author creates characters that are so likable that they almost feel like friends, reading a chapter like this with its violent attack was very difficult. That difficulty is made even worse when eyes won't focus on words due to tears flooding them and that is a tribute to your immense talent as a writer. The attack and the extent of Trevor's injuries which put an end to any possibility of a career in dance and then the little to no repercussion for the three that caused it had me filled with the same anger as Hop. Having lived back when violence toward LGBT people was the norm, I see how far we've come, but a story like reminds us that there's still much that needs to be done. This was a truly powerful chapter for this great story!

StraycatndcStraycatndcabout 1 month ago

Probably the worst thing you can do to a person is to take away their dream. I don’t understand how another human being can do that another. I feel for Trever 😞

I hope he gets his HEA some day.

Cane23Cane23about 1 month ago

Although very sincere, conversation between Theo and Hop left impression of successful business deal. It has been more conversation between best buddies 'with benefits' than lovers. I can see Hop is concerned of losing his friend, it is noble, but he doesn't look like guy in love. Even sex is one dimensional - does Hop really need Theo's approval to grab his dick, suck him, not to mention bottoming. I don't know, it's been months now and I have feeling that they are closed in magic circle. It is not just saying the 'love' word, it's about showing it.

Unfortunately, Trevor has been the 'collateral damage' of this situation. The best of them has paid the highest price, he sacrificed his future. It is sad that sparkles didn't occur between Trevor and River. They are both good guys and deserve happiness.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjroseemi@jroseemi
You can find our first book, Catching Feelings, on Amazon under the author name Wolfram-Starr Romero. I am a genderfluid person who is generally leaning more male lately, and have been jumping headlong into gay romance and gay erotica lately. Most of what I'll post here are ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES