All Comments on 'Longing For You Ch. 06'

by jroseemi

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFerabout 1 month ago

A beautiful chapter for a beautiful story! Although this caused far different emotions, this was as moving as the last chapter. This will probably be the most important holiday in Theo's life, having his family restored to him thanks to Hop's mother, receiving that watch meant for family heirs from his father, and most important, the engagement ring and proposal from the love of his life, Hop. Great job!

dendiadendiaabout 1 month ago

It took half the chapter for me to realize the cat's name was pronounced "Mutiny" and not Mew-tiny, like a tiny mew. Lol

Cane23Cane23about 1 month ago

Wonderful ending. Hop's fully acceptance of himself and love he feels for Theo, as well as their HEA has been expected but Theo's reconciliation with his father and family and support from his siblings left a feeling of happiness and optimism we all need. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I'm impatiently waiting the start of Trevor's story!

StraycatndcStraycatndcabout 1 month ago

Fantastic journey! Filled with suspense, heartbreak, joy and most importantly a happy ever after. I loved every chapter πŸ₯°

Ih8biggotsIh8biggotsabout 1 month ago

Five stars is not enough for this chapter or for the entire story. So sensitive, gutsy by showing the senseless, hateful violence; and optimistic enough to allow reconciliation, even if careful, of Theo and Roberto with all of that nuclear family admitting to the shallowness of accepting favouritism at Theo’s expense and declaring their support for Theo. Thanks for the beautiful writing and allowing the romance win the day in these often so cynical times.

BlowPopJBlowPopJabout 1 month ago

Loved the ending!

jroseemijroseemiabout 1 month agoAuthor

@Dendia, haha! I love that. Google Docs, where we write our stories in, figured it out pretty fast and kept trying to get me to spell her name the "correct" way. I was like, No, Google Docs, it's punny!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjroseemi@jroseemi
You can find our first book, Catching Feelings, on Amazon under the author name Wolfram-Starr Romero. I am a genderfluid person who is generally leaning more male lately, and have been jumping headlong into gay romance and gay erotica lately. Most of what I'll post here are ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES