Look at Jinx Now 01

Story Info
All the guy's like Jinx, Jinx makes them work for it.
1.2k words
4.33
2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Look at Jinx now 01

I can't even remember why my friends started to call me Jinx. I remember few times being labeled as a "jinx" when they were turned down by a girl, but that was well after they had already been calling me Jinx, so Jinx is not their jinx, but these days, Jinx is on their mind.

Thankfully, those foolish days of teenage fun is behind all of us and thankfully our twenties are so much different (yeah, right).

I think it has gone something like this. Most of the old gang have taken up new careers of beer drinking, grunting, fist bumps and t-shirts. I went a different direction. I drink water for my figure, I speak softly, I gently touch the guys on the chest and all of my undies are meant for the female gender.

And I don't hide it, I'm not ashamed of it and I tease the hell out of them every chance I get. Oh, and I think the way that has gone is something like this. They want me in close to them for a few minutes until they remember who is under all that fancy facial makeup and bushy short hair, but once I'm in front of them, they struggle to pull away or push me away. It drives them crazy, but they all let my dainty hand linger on them for a few minutes. And when they get me to move, they all want to do is to pat me on the butt as I leave, but their brains keep reminding them that I play for the other team and they can't do it. A few have, but most of them just get their faces all screwed up and please with me to return their secret and private texts to meet up with them later.

Fools! My trigger phrase is "hook up" and they are too stupid to change a few letters around. All because they are afraid of actually having the chance to "hook up" with me. Fools, I tell you, but that's on them. I have a very full fem life and I don't have the time to review slang 101 with them. A few get hints, but my hints are probably hard, just like their dicks, to follow.

Oh, and I am no push over and I make the few who figured it out work for it. And it didn't take any of the few long to figure out that they needed to put in work just the same as I put in the work to look my best in my fem character. And it's not about begging for it. It's about admitting who they are horny for. They don't have to say my real name (Joey), but they had to at least admit that their dick was hard and throbbing for a boy in makeup and female shorts. And to be fair, I accepted most whimpers. But believe me, I always win. I can stand there exposing my legs all day, all afternoon and all night. It was easy because it was never my balls that ached to be emptied. I mean, they did, but my sex drive was so much different than theirs. My Rosey cheeks and highlighted eyes only work on them. Certain outfits may get me worked up, but I wear fishnet shirts for their viewing pleasure, not mine.

One of my favorites is Jake the Jock. I can bring him to tears quickly. And again, to be fair, I let him play it off as the steroids he uses, which I think may be half true. LOL, it's definitely true that steroids have negative effects on guys down there and it's positively true that I have never sucked him off. I tasted him once after a hand job down by the river and OMG, it was sour! Nope, I have no interest in a belly full of that. But Jake doesn't care. Jake keeps coming back, you know, after dark, after 10 pm, when everyone else is home. For a guy with shoulders wider than a mid-size car, he is putty in my hands and he likes it, just as long as no one else knows.

I am everyone's 10 pm secret. I am popular at the softball field and down on the river banks. I am the queer one that they used to hang out with back in the day before 10 pm, but now my phone blows up when the clock strikes 10 pm. And best of all, Jinx's back 40 is still sacred. I mean, nothing else is and there have been a few games played in the backyard, but no one is in record book for hitting a home run, LOL, yet.

Oh, and the girls love my feminine Jinx character too. Well, one girl loves me. Well, one girl, Hilda, wanted to start dating Kevin and said I could take her doggie if I would leave him alone. And my proof that she loved me was when she I did "real good baby" as she quickly dressed. But it was a nice ego boost, even though we both knew I wasn't meant to take rear standing position, but I kept my promise and I gently explained it to him in language he understood. Well, I wasn't very gentle on his jeans, but he took the news like a man, a man with a nut to dump one more time.

My biggest downfall is my biggest fool, Ben. Ben put in the required whimpering work alright, but he didn't really have too. If I had a type, Ben would be my type, but I couldn't resist all of his explanations as to why I should flash my headlights at him when I noticed his SUV trolling the riverbanks. His voice is very soothing and he gets special attention because I think he's my type, but he still has a few issues to work. Like most, as soon as it's over, well, it's over and he leaves. They always, come back, but they leave as soon as they catch their breath. Ben is the same, even though he stays just a little longer. Ben could be the first to break my seal, if that's what he wants, but that remains to be seen, I guess.

Roy is the craziest. I mean, it has to be after 10 pm for sure, but Roy has a thing for noise and crazy body movements. I don't mind it, but I think he thinks he's in a porno. His head bobs and weaves, his tongue is waggling everywhere, his sex noise is loud, he has a need to be completely naked no matter where we are and his release is, LOL, so much less than his body language. But Jinx can put on a show and Roy is king of south side of the Middleton River. And when I stand up and pat him on his bare chest, he howls like a wolf. And then he pays my rent, but I don't want to talk about that part.

But, the winds of change may be coming. I know I shouldn't fall too deep in what Chang preaches, but most of the Traps on Chang have made it clear that although it is thrilling to have a partner who doesn't care that the two of you share the same equipment, I should be getting mine first or at least my fair share. Maybe and maybe not.

For now, it's something to think about as soon as I find the time because the clock strikes 10 pm, seven days a week.

End Look at Jinx now 01