Look at Me!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They quickly got dressed and casually limped away. Ron and Ariel went east toward the lake and the camera guys went west toward the city. They had separate cars staged in the underground parking garage in case they had been pursued. Fortunately, the tourists all walked away chattering and covering their children's eyes. The single cameraman who got the overall shot had the best video: the setup, the fuck, the fall, the scramble, the autograph, and the escape.

Back at the studio, Ron and Ariel nursed their bruises and the crew bandaged their scrapes. "That's going to make a great video for your fans" Ron said. Ariel wasn't sure. It certainly would not meet her technical standards for her videos, but the drama and the excitement of being exposed still had her buzzing inside.

"We have to do at least one more," Ron said. The El train shot is the easiest. I can lean against a pole to keep my balance and there is less opportunity for others to see us. What do you think Ariel?"

Knowing they needed more footage before this video was posted, she had no other alternative. The same crew gathered their gear and set out for the nearby Grant CTA station on the Blue Line. They could have a long ride all the way to O'Hare and back. They had choreographed the setup earlier. Ron and Ariel standing near a pole in the back of the last car of the train. The two cameramen standing next to each other limiting the view of the other passengers, cameras on their backpacks. The audio guy stood just behind them with his microphone pointed at them. The third cameraman sat in the last seat shooting forward past the lovers to capture the overall scene in the car.

This time, things went much better. Ariel was more careful when she jumped into Ron's arms. He steadied himself against the pole which limited his thrusting, but kept him stable. Soon after they started humping, the train pulled into the Belmont station and the platform was full of commuters. Those outside the window had a clear view of the copulating couple and drew other's attention to them.

Ron and Ariel were concentrating on their fucking and the two camera men were looking forward in the car. Only the third cameraman saw the commotion and turned his camera toward the crowd. The train was stopped for several minutes and crowds moved by the window, many of them taking their own videos with their phones.

The return trip was short and they hurried to download the day's shooting into the video editing computer. Again, the best shots were from George's camera showing the gawking crowds being shocked by the public nudity and sex. Ariel oversaw the editing and used plenty of shots of the crowd to frame the scene of their public fucking -- until Tommy saw it and moaned.

"We can't use those crowd shots" he cried. "We don't have releases from those people. They could sue our asses off if we post this to the world."

Everyone stopped and stared at Tommy. The drama of the scenes would be lost if they couldn't use the crowd footage. Ariel got up from her chair and walked to the refrigerator to try to drown her disappointment. But halfway there she stopped and cheered. "We can blur out their faces, just like folks did with their photos. That should do it."

Tommy considered it and stroked his chin. Blurring out a face in a still photo was child's play. But in video, each face continuously moves and the blur would have to follow them. He enjoyed a technical challenge and went to work. Three hours later he downloaded his new software to the editing computer and showed the editor how to mark each face for blurring. The software did the rest, following the face across the screen, concealing most of each gawker's face. But Tommy had creatively coded the program to not blur the eyes. The result was many pairs of eyes staring in from blurred faces -- the perfect stimulant for an exhibitionist.

"Hi everybody. Ariel here with our latest sexual instruction video. I hope that you have enjoyed the previous videos where five lucky men got to fuck me while you all watched. It was very hot in the studio and I hope in your home too. Today I have a different sex scene for you. Public sex. Doing it in front of strangers in public places. My new best friend Ron, come in here Ron, suggested this idea and helped me carry it off. I hope you will like this video as much as we enjoyed making it."

In the end, 'Doing It With Ariel' and ScrewTube were a big success, both financially and sexually for Ariel. She had explored and expanded her pleasure from exhibitionism to the point that nothing could embarrass her. She had also expanded her personal fortune to the point that she could hire other actors to make her videos and she could retire to a life of leisure and sex.

She and Ron moved in together, in a large glass-walled apartment in Chicago's Loop. The apartment was on the ground floor with narrow streets on three sides. The locals, and many tourists, soon discovered that the famous Ariel lived there and was proud to prance around in the altogether, day and night. Some enterprising young men leased storefront space across the street and set up bleachers for excited voyeurs to enjoy the show in comfort. Ariel would often notice the audience and give them a performance that satisfied them and her. The neighborhood cops were given free, lifetime subscriptions to ScrewTube and conveniently focused their efforts on ticketing illegally parked cars on the next block.

Millions of people watching her every day. What greater excitement could there be for a woman like Ariel? She had reached exhibitionist nirvana. She had daily live audiences around her apartment and still did naked video work each month. She was a celebrity all around the world, famous for just one thing -- displaying her beautiful naked body in public.