All Comments on 'Look How Far We've Come'

by MTL17

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
scott72scott72over 11 years ago
Great story..........Will there be more of these two?

Really good story of these two AJ Lee & Kaitlyn getting it on. Hope to see more of these two with other divas also. Please continue this pairing with more action between AJ Lee & Kaitlyn in the future!!

UHAWSOME47UHAWSOME47over 11 years ago
Oh god that was awesome!

There in love and fucking each other. How awesome is that?

scott72scott72over 11 years ago
One of the BEST stories to date!

Katilyn & AJ Lee that's really HOT ! Maybe a story of a returning Trish Stratus fucking AJ Lee ASS and showing her how hot she really is !!

KMB2476KMB2476over 11 years ago

Good lord that was glorious. Maybe your best ever!

UHAWSOME47UHAWSOME47over 11 years ago
AJ fucking Lita

I love the part where AJ was fucking Lita and Stephanie. I would love more stories with Lita taking it in the ass. The goddess of pro wrestling taking it in the ass. Awesome!

scott72scott72over 11 years ago
Kaitlyn Fucking Beth

That has to be next. Make Kaitlyn the more aggresive of having Beth's ASS.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
omg

Yes I think they need to fuck beth ass next. story is so hot please continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Amazing

That was probably the greatest story i have seen yet

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMTL17@MTL17
2014 Followers
I am not a professional writer and welcome constructive criticism. Any stories I write that are loosely based on a celebrity or TV character comes from a place of fan worship and boredom. My stories feature themes of predominantly one woman dominating another. Strap-on anal se...